Limb Lengthening Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Down

Author Topic: Back when The National Organization of Short Statured Adults (NOSSA) was real  (Read 2895 times)

IwannaBeTaller

Re: Back when The National Organization of Short Statured Adults (NOSSA) was real
« Reply #31 on: September 12, 2020, 01:57:36 PM »

Being short is considered bad in our society because it is inherently bad.

BS.
It's a long way to find peace of mind, peace of mind
It's a long way to find peace of mind, peace of mind.

F_99

• Height Communist
Re: Back when The National Organization of Short Statured Adults (NOSSA) was real
« Reply #32 on: September 12, 2020, 02:11:53 PM »

You're arguing semantics.

No.

Comparing short men in general with short men that date (super)models is futile.
Ain't a semantics argument.
Saying that working environment and dating aren't the same in importance height wise for everyone ain't a semantics argument.

If you don't care about the opposite sxx or sxx, that doesn't mean that your height won't affect you in attracting the opposite sxx or getting sxx, it doesn't affect you in the sense that you don't care about it.

That's meaningless. If I don't care about the opposite s*x or s*x at all, the fact that I won't be attractive to the opposite (or the same) s*x means nothing to me.

But you wrote this:
I don't know why you act like being limited in your career because of your height is any different than not being seen as a man or becoming more attractive to the opposite sxx.

It's clear that height affecting your career can be hugely 'different' than becoming more attractive to the opposite sxx. Because the latter can be meaningless for some.
Keep in mind that there are people (not the majority) stating that they want to become taller/do LL not because they're struggling or have any issues with dating, at all.
Looking for an alternative.

carpetendro

« Reply #33 on: September 12, 2020, 04:22:51 PM »

No.
Ain't a semantics argument.
Saying that working environment and dating aren't the same in importance height wise for everyone ain't a semantics argument.

That's meaningless. If I don't care about the opposite s*x or s*x at all, the fact that I won't be attractive to the opposite (or the same) s*x means nothing to me.

But you wrote this:
It's clear that height affecting your career can be hugely 'different' than becoming more attractive to the opposite sxx. Because the latter can be meaningless for some.
Keep in mind that there are people (not the majority) stating that they want to become taller/do LL not because they're struggling or have any issues with dating, at all.

It is semantics because you're not understanding what I'm saying or you have a problem reading.
Dating is meaningless to YOU but it might not be to OTHER people. 
Them wanting to get LL to increase their success at dating is no different than wanting LL to increase your success at your career. What is a big problem to you might not be to someone else and vice versa. What is so hard to understand about this? You're only looking at this from your point of view.

You might not have issues with dating because of your height but if you're not dating then you can't say for certain that your height doesn't affect your dating. It might not but you can't say it doesn't when you're not even dating in the first place so this is a stupid argument. If we were being honest then you and I both know that height does affect dating as does in other aspects in life. If it didn't we wouldn't be in this forum.
« Last Edit: September 12, 2020, 05:48:37 PM by carpetendro »

F_99

• Height Communist
« Reply #34 on: September 12, 2020, 06:18:39 PM »

It is semantics because you're not understanding what I'm saying or you have a problem reading.

No. You just have nothing else to write.

Dating is meaningless to YOU but it might not be to OTHER people.

Can't you read?
When did I say that dating is meaningless to me personally?
I wrote 'if'

If I don't care about the opposite s*x or s*x at all, the fact that I won't be attractive to the opposite (or the same) s*x means nothing to me.

IF

Them wanting to get LL to increase their success at dating is no different than wanting LL to increase your success at your career. What is a big problem to you might not be to someone else and vice versa. What is so hard to understand about this?

Here's what you wrote initially:
I don't know why you act like being limited in your career because of your height is any different than not being seen as a man or becoming more attractive to the opposite sxx.

Here's the reply you've been getting but don't understand.
Maybe because they don't care about the opposite s*x. Or any s*x at all, and don't give a damn anymore.
So it can be 'different'. It varies from individual to individual.

You're only looking at this from your point of view.

Lol! Exactly what I replied to you earlier. Unoriginal, mate.
You compare things that shouldn't really be compared, and you project your opinions as what's going on in reality.

You might not have issues with dating because of your height but if you're not dating then you can't say for certain that your height doesn't affect your dating.

Irrelevant assumption + argument.

It might not but you can't say it doesn't when you're not even dating in the first place so this is a stupid argument.

You created an argument yourself out of nowhere and later called it stupid.
Nice.

If we were being honest then you and I both know that height does affect dating as does in other aspects in life. If it didn't we wouldn't be in this forum.

For me personally my height affects dating negatively. And that's the case with most young short people (mainly males). But again, there are people who say their height doesn't, there are people who don't give a sh*t about dating at all, 40+ yrs old married guys, 'older' men that couldn't care less anymore what other people think about them, and want to do LL because of a psycological unfulfilled desire/'obsession' or whatever reason.
Just because it does affect us negatively, doesn't mean everyone wants LL because of dating.

It is semantics

Again my reply to this:
Sure that short men can become successful and have great careers, just like short men can date beautiful and gorgeous models or have a high status but those are outliers not the mean.
You are delusional

You inserted the concept of statistical outliers, having already a very small and 'weird' statistical sample ("short men who date gorgeous models"), that you know very little about.
Comparing short men in general with short men that date (super)models is futile.

Ain't a semantics argument either.

carpetendro

« Reply #35 on: September 14, 2020, 10:49:57 AM »

No. You just have nothing else to write.

Can't you read?
When did I say that dating is meaningless to me personally?
I wrote 'if'

IF

Here's what you wrote initially:
Here's the reply you've been getting but don't understand.
Lol! Exactly what I replied to you earlier. Unoriginal, mate.
Irrelevant assumption + argument.

You created an argument yourself out of nowhere and later called it stupid.
Nice.

For me personally my height affects dating negatively. And that's the case with most young short people (mainly males). But again, there are people who say their height doesn't, there are people who don't give a sh*t about dating at all, 40+ yrs old married guys, 'older' men that couldn't care less anymore what other people think about them, and want to do LL because of a psycological unfulfilled desire/'obsession' or whatever reason.
Just because it does affect us negatively, doesn't mean everyone wants LL because of dating.

Again my reply to this:
Ain't a semantics argument either.

I swear you must be a moron. You made a redundant statement just to for the sake of saying something. Of course I'm not talking about it literally. Whatever your reasons for getting LL you're still getting LL. You can't make hypothetical arguments and then tell me I'm creating an argument when your argument is being retorted. Learn reading comprehension.

« Reply #36 on: September 14, 2020, 11:00:02 AM »

I swear you must be a moron. You made a redundant statement just to for the sake of saying something. Of course I'm not talking about it literally. Whatever your reasons for getting LL you're still getting LL. You can't make hypothetical arguments and then tell me I'm creating an argument when your argument is being retorted. Learn reading comprehension.

Drop it man. What you're arguing is of no importance. I don't even know what's the issue here. What matters now is we have to come up with a superior alternative to LL.

F_99

• Height Communist
« Reply #37 on: September 14, 2020, 12:29:48 PM »

You made a redundant statement just to for the sake of saying something. Of course I'm not talking about it literally. Whatever your reasons for getting LL you're still getting LL. You can't make hypothetical arguments and then tell me I'm creating an argument when your argument is being retorted. Learn reading comprehension.

No. You project your opinions as what's going on in reality, and you make stupid arguments out of nowhere yourself.

As another poster told you here http://www.limblengtheningforum.com/index.php?action=post;quote=177750;topic=65411.0

You think the world revolves around and works the way you think it works for you. You will never accept if someone else doesn't have the same experience or motives as you. With that mindset, you will never accept other people's realities, and there is no opportunity to grow in your mindset. Thank you for telling me, the reason why I want to do this surgery, because you obviously know more about me than myself.

I swear you must be a moron.

Nah, you are just butthurt because you lost the original arguments, and because you've been told that you make crappy comparisons (which you do) and present your own opinions as established facts, but I don't give a sh*t about your feelings, so I'm just going to ignore you and move on.

carpetendro

« Reply #38 on: September 14, 2020, 12:51:33 PM »

No. You project your opinions as what's going on in reality, and you make stupid arguments out of nowhere yourself.

As another poster told you here http://www.limblengtheningforum.com/index.php?action=post;quote=177750;topic=65411.0

Nah, you are just butthurt because you lost the original arguments, and because you've been told that you make crappy comparisons (which you do) and present your own opinions as established facts, but and I don't give a sh*t about your feelings, so I'm just going to ignore you and move on.

They’re crappy comparisons to you because it's hard for you to contextualize them but that's not my problem. When you're too stupid to understand words and what they mean then claim you've won the argument because you can't comprehend what is being said. I love morons who think they're intelligent because of their own stupidity and lack of self-awareness.

F_99

• Height Communist
« Reply #39 on: September 14, 2020, 01:10:22 PM »

They crappy comparisons to you because it's hard for you to contextualize them but that's not my problem

You still going??
You compared short men in general with short men that date (super)models (!) and said there are outliers. So what? It's meanigless.

Sure that short men can become successful and have great careers, just like short men can date beautiful and gorgeous models or have a high status but those are outliers not the mean.

Do you think 169cm Lionel Messi would have the same struggles or any struggles dating super(models) as the normal short guy?
Or 170cm Vladimir Putin? Or billionaire Mark Zuckerberg? Rich short oil Arabs? Hell, even short rich lawers date gorgeous models where I live. There's a point where height doesn't mean sh*t anymore.
The problem with the majority of/average short guys (rest of us) which you compared with a 'just like', is that we'll never pass or even come close to that point.
That was a silly comparison.

When you're too stupid to understand words and what they mean then claim you've won the argument because you can't comprehend what is being said.

You didn't refute anything, you didn't even understood what I said for the most part. You created arguments yourself, said that doing LL for 'career purposes' isn't any different than doing it for dating, when there are people who don't even want to do LL for dating or don't care, wrote that just because 'dating is meaningless to me personally'...while it isn't[..], couldn't distinguish assumptions ('IF I don't care') with statements ('I don't care about the opposite/same sxx') that didn't exist in the first place.

I love morons who think they're intelligent because of their own stupidity and lack of self-awareness.
Self-love can be a good thing.

Done with you.

carpetendro

« Reply #40 on: September 14, 2020, 01:34:53 PM »

Okay let me break this down for you. I'll make it as simple as I can so you can get it through your thick skull.

"You compared short men in general with short men that date (super)models (!) and said there are outliers. So what? It's meanigless."

The point of this comparison is to show that while there are short men that date supermodels that doesn't change the fact that being short will affect an average short man's ability to date supermodels or their dating in a general sense. I don't think anybody would disagree that being short affects your dating opportunities IN GENERAL.
This was in reply to the original person who asked why would anyone want to do LL for their career because they don't see being short affecting their career. Just because you personally aren't affected by being short in your career doesn't mean that someone else might not and I even went on to further explain that statistically speaking, it does, although your height could totally not be a hindrance to YOU in your career.

"Do you think 169cm Lionel Messi would have the same struggles or any struggles dating super(models) as the normal short guy?
Or 170cm Vladimir Putin? Or billionaire Mark Zuckerberg? Rich short oil Arabs? Hell, even short rich lawers date gorgeous models where I live. There's a point where height doesn't mean sh*t anymore.
The problem with the majority of/average short guys (rest of us) which you compared with a 'just like', is that we'll never pass or even come close to that point.
That was a silly comparison."

Look at the first paragraph.

"You didn't refute anything, you didn't even understood what I said for the most part. You created arguments yourself, wrote that 'dating is meaningless to me', couldn't distinguish assumptions ('IF I don't care') with statements ('I don't care about the oppsoite/same sxx') that didn't exist in the first place."

I didn't create arguments myself. You created a hypothetical saying "If dating is meaningless to me and I don't care about sex at all" and I replied to your hypothetical saying that if you aren't dating in the first place then how can you know that dating doesn't affect you because of your short height. It's like saying "Hey I don't have a job and I don't care about having one " then going on to say that your height doesn't affect your career. Do you see how absurd this is.

"Self-love can be a good thing."

Yes it can be a good thing but not when you're an idiot. Then please self reflect and change.

« Reply #41 on: September 14, 2020, 01:57:55 PM »

Do you think 169cm Lionel Messi would have the same struggles or any struggles dating super(models) as the normal short guy?

No, it will still and always matter. First of all, not every girl is a gold digger and can be bought. Secondly, even if they date supermodels, it won't be because the supermodels find them hot. You see Mark Zuckerberg's wife is not even attractive. Lionel Messi's wife is an average Latina, not a model or anything. I don't even remember any other woman he dated except for the one he's currently married to. He was never seen as a sxx symbol like Christiano CRonnie7 who dated so many attractive women.

Some things will always matter regardless of how rich, famous and talented you become and height is one of them.

Here is an easy proof on how height will always matter.

carpetendro

« Reply #42 on: September 14, 2020, 02:23:10 PM »

No, it will still and always matter. First of all, not every girl is a gold digger and can be bought. Secondly, even if they date supermodels, it won't be because the supermodels find them hot. You see Mark Zuckerberg's wife is not even attractive. Lionel Messi's wife is an average Latina, not a model or anything. I don't even remember any other woman he dated except for the one he's currently married to. He was never seen as a sxx symbol like Christiano CRonnie7 who dated so many attractive women.

Some things will always matter regardless of how rich, famous and talented you become and height is one of them.

I don’t think you can say that it ALWAYS matters by showing one example of a random girl saying Taylor Lautner is too short for her. I could just as easily show you a picture of a couple where the woman is taller than the man, would that prove that height doesn’t matter? If I was Taylor Lautner I wouldn’t care about the opinion of a random nobody because I would my pick of options.

If you’re using being a sxx symbol as a metric for why height always matters then I can show you Bob Dylan who was 5’7, Prince who was 5’2 or Tom Cruise who is 5’7. This is a bit too black and white. I would say that majority of women care about height but that’s not to say that everyone of them strongly cares about height and the only reason they’re with you is because of your wealth or fame.

« Reply #43 on: September 14, 2020, 02:57:48 PM »

I don’t think you can say that it ALWAYS matters by showing one example of a random girl saying Taylor Lautner is too short for her. I could just as easily show you a picture of a couple where the woman is taller than the man, would that prove that height doesn’t matter? If I was Taylor Lautner I wouldn’t care about the opinion of a random nobody because I would my pick of options.

If you’re using being a sxx symbol as a metric for why height always matters then I can show you Bob Dylan who was 5’7, Prince who was 5’2 or Tom Cruise who is 5’7. This is a bit too black and white. I would say that majority of women care about height but that’s not to say that everyone of them strongly cares about height and the only reason they’re with you is because of your wealth or fame.

What do you mean? Your personal needs don't reflect the reality of what matters and what doesn't. Here I show you a pic of Taylor Lautner getting mocked by 3-4 girls for the fact that he looks short in that picture (I said it like this because he's not actually short at 174cm) in spite of him being handsome, incredibly fit, rich and famous. If you don't care about getting ridiculed by other people, then that's your problem, but that's not to say that other people will have the same attitude. This is just one example, there are many more.

Tom Cruise is closer to 5'8". Not that short. Even then a lot of women don't find him that attractive apparently.

Prince is an interesting case. To be honest, the only reason I found out the existence of this guy was because I was reading too much about height. I never met someone in real life who talked about him.

Point is I honestly don't understand how some people considered him a sxx symbol and I don't exactly know the situation back then. But obviously no woman that's not a fan him would find him attractive in the slightest.

F_99

• Height Communist
« Reply #44 on: September 14, 2020, 03:11:09 PM »

Okay let me break this down for you. I'll make it as simple as I can so you can get it through your thick skull.

The point of this comparison is to show that while there are short men that date supermodels that doesn't change the fact that being short will affect an average short man's ability to date supermodels or their dating in a general sense. I don't think anybody would disagree that being short affects your dating opportunities IN GENERAL.
This was in reply to the original person who asked why would anyone want to do LL for their career because they don't see being short affecting their career. Just because you personally aren't affected by being short in your career doesn't mean that someone else might not and I even went on to further explain that statistically speaking, it does, although your height could totally not be a hindrance to YOU in your career.

Look at the first paragraph.

I didn't create arguments myself. You created a hypothetical saying "If dating is meaningless to me and I don't care about sxx at all" and I replied to your hypothetical saying that if you aren't dating in the first place then how can you know that dating doesn't affect you because of your short height. It's like saying "Hey I don't have a job and I don't care about having one " then going on to say that your height doesn't affect your career. Do you see how absurd this is.

Yes it can be a good thing but not when you're an idiot. Then please self reflect and change.

Here's why you won't be getting actual replies to your garbage 'gem' posts from me, (I'm here because of Bruce Wayne's reply)
https://imgur.com/gallery/Qfc9Lf9?nc=1

The 'Crocodile' in this case equals 'Wasting my time'.

__

No, it will still and always matter. First of all, not every girl is a gold digger and can be bought.

What I meant is they're will be able to date supermodels kinda like normal men can date normal women. Not every woman will want to f* with you (as a normal guy) and that's the case with Messi. If he was interested in supermodels, some of them wouldn't want a relationship with him, some might would want(?) but 'shalloow gold diggers' would be there anyway.

Secondly, even if they date supermodels, it won't be because the supermodels find them hot.

It doesn't matter. They will date supermodels nonetheless.

You see Mark Zuckerberg's wife is not even attractive. Lionel Messi's wife is an average Latina, not a model or anything.

Yeah, because those guys aren't interested in dating supermodels, exactly because of what you said, they know they won't find them hot, but their fame, power, money, etc
There are others that simply don't care and would still date supermodels.

That's one specific example and doesn't really mean much.

« Reply #45 on: September 14, 2020, 03:36:40 PM »

So maybe it doesn't matter to you. To me, it makes a WORLD difference whether a woman likes me because of ME or my money or just want to take advantage of me in some way. And I'm sure it matters to a lot of other guys too.

If a woman likes you because of your money or anything other than yourself, what would be the difference between her and a prostitute? I might as well just spend a couple hundred bucks on one and call it a day instead of waiting to be rich and famous so that I can finally attract women who'll like me for my money.

That's one specific example and doesn't really mean much.

There will be many examples like that, another one has been posted above.

But we don't need all of them to prove this point.

Height will not cease to matter once you become rich and famous.

F_99

• Height Communist
« Reply #46 on: September 14, 2020, 03:53:53 PM »

So maybe it doesn't matter to you. To me, it makes a WORLD difference whether a woman likes me because of ME or my money or just want to take advantage of me in some way. And I'm sure it matters to a lot of other guys too.

That's a little different. We are talking about supermodels here, and I don't know about you, but an average 172/3cm guy's (mine) opinion here means what?
You expect to become +10cm taller, and as a 178cm guy super models will imediately wanna date you? Haven't CR7 divorced like 3 times? How many of these models truly 'loved' him anyway?
Yes, I wouldn't like to date a woman for my money too, but there are guys who don't give a sh*t.

If a woman likes you because of your money or anything other than yourself, what would be the difference between her and a working girl? I might as well just spend a couple hundred bucks on one and call it a day instead of waiting to be rich and famous so that I can finally attract women who'll like me for my money.

I don't understand what you mean here. The bolded part is very unlikely to happen based on probabilities anyway.

Height will not cease to matter once you become rich and famous.

This was about dating supermodels.

« Reply #47 on: September 14, 2020, 04:30:36 PM »

That's a little different. We are talking about supermodels here

Actually I was talking about attracting women and how height will matter in general. But the point stays the same.

You expect to become +10cm taller, and as a 178cm guy super models will imediately wanna date you?

I don't know about supermodels. But that would significantly increase my sxx appeal, thus more women will be more attracted to me, supermodel or not.

Haven't CR7 divorced like 3 times? How many of these models truly 'loved' him anyway?

Now, here's the thing. There is a difference between love and pure sxxual attraction. The fact that he has divorced 3 times only shows that he's been with a lot of women.

but there are guys who don't give a sh*t.

There are guys who don't give a   about girls or money or their whole life. Doesn't mean anything.

F_99

• Height Communist
« Reply #48 on: September 14, 2020, 04:53:07 PM »

Actually I was talking about attracting women and how height will matter in general. But the point stays the same.

Yeah but you replied to this first.

with

I don't know about supermodels. But that would significantly increase my sxx appeal, thus more women will be more attracted to me

It will. Especially if you have a handsome face, or fix/enhance it 'easier' (compared to LL), jawline implants, f.e.

Now, here's the thing. There is a difference between love and pure sxxual attraction. The fact that he has divorced 3 times only shows that he's been with a lot of women.

It shows that they don't really care about him. And they're 'supermodels'.

The guys who don't give a sh*t and will still date supermodels, exist. And some short guys can date them too with this mindset.

There are guys who don't give a   about girls or money or their whole life. Doesn't mean anything.

How is this related?

_____

Honestly,
Not going to argue with you now about supermodels and CR7.
There are more intersting stuff in this forum http://www.limblengtheningforum.com/index.php?topic=65471.93 to look for.

Out.
« Last Edit: September 14, 2020, 06:06:04 PM by O_99 »

NotSoBigBadBruin

« Reply #49 on: September 15, 2020, 11:20:37 PM »

A (female) friend of mine recently said that she’d never date Dwayne Johnson because she thinks bald guys are unattractive. Does this prove that women, in general, cannot be attracted to bald guys? Nope.

Like baldness, short stature is certainly a disadvantage, but you can make up for it with a handsome face, great hair, etc. (the shorter you are, the more difficult it is, of course).

Do you know Zayn? He’s 5’7-8” and is dating Gigi Hadid. And I’m pretty sure she’s attracted to him.

Body Builder

« Reply #50 on: September 16, 2020, 12:26:32 AM »

A (female) friend of mine recently said that she’d never date Dwayne Johnson because she thinks bald guys are unattractive. Does this prove that women, in general, cannot be attracted to bald guys? Nope.

Like baldness, short stature is certainly a disadvantage, but you can make up for it with a handsome face, great hair, etc. (the shorter you are, the more difficult it is, of course).

Do you know Zayn? He’s 5’7-8” and is dating Gigi Hadid. And I’m pretty sure she’s attracted to him.

Malik is very famous, rich, with a perfect face and a height average to short, not short.
So yes, of course a man who is perfect in every aspect and with a not good height but still not disastrous too can find a girl like Gigi.
But the vast  majority of men (99%) are not that rich, handsome and famous, so if you don't have all of these and you have a not good height too, things do get very hard to find a good looking woman.

Taking Malik as an example of men on the shorter side (not really short still) is completely stupid because as I said, that dude is fking perfect in anything else that matters.
Still, if he wasn't rich and famous, many girls.would have rejected him due to his height while almost noone would have done it if he was taller than 1.80 (still without being rich amd famous).

Height is really important to a man and being short (1.70 and less) will make it almost impossible to find a good looking woman to be sexually attracted to you.
If you are taller than that, then you can compensate with style, a good face, muscles etc ti a big degree and if you are over 1.80, there is no need to compensate for your height and all these (style, muscles etc) is a great plus for you.

Things, from my experience  and from being a short man to becoming an average one, are exactly like that.

« Reply #51 on: September 16, 2020, 07:30:50 AM »

1. Dwayne Johnson is bald by choice. Because of his ugly curly hair.

2. While it's true that bald is generally seen as less attractive. It's certainly nowhere near as big of a flaw as short stature is (When I say short stature I don't mean 5'7"-5'8", but more like 5'6" and under). A lot of women will still find tall masculine bald men sxxually worthy the way we will still be attracted to short-haired attractive women. While a lot of women won't even find short men 'fkable' the way we don't fat women. Even then, fat women will still have it easier to get laid because men are more desperate in general. In all likelihood, your female friend is no exception and will change her mind once she sees The Rock in real life.

NotSoBigBadBruin

« Reply #52 on: September 16, 2020, 08:40:08 AM »

Taking Malik as an example of men on the shorter side (not really short still) is completely stupid because as I said, that dude is fking perfect in anything else that matters.
Still, if he wasn't rich and famous, many girls.would have rejected him due to his height while almost noone would have done it if he was taller than 1.80 (still without being rich amd famous).

You didn’t get my point, did you? The point I was trying to make is that you don’t necessarily have to be tall if you’re achingly handsome like Zayn, Neymar, Justin Bieber, Zac Efron, etc.

I’m pretty sure that 9 out of 10 women would date Zayn even if he weren’t rich and famous. By the way, why would Gigi care about his money? She’s fking loaded.

And even if she did care about money, why do you think she’s dating Zayn and not one of thousands of other men who are rich AND tall and are desperate to date a girl like her? Because Zayn has an achingly handsome face (and she probably likes his personality too).

And why do you think a guy like Zayn became rich and famous in the first place? There are millions of talented singers out there, and many of them are taller than Zayn. Again, because he has an achingly handsome face.

It seems like many users here don’t want to hear about “short“ guys who are still considered attractive by the majority of women, probably because it makes them realize that height is not the only reason why they’re not out there living like rockstars and dating supermodels.

« Reply #53 on: September 16, 2020, 08:47:53 AM »

You didn’t get my point, did you? The point I was trying to make is that you don’t necessarily have to be tall if you’re achingly handsome like Zayn, Neymar, Justin Bieber, Zac Efron, etc.

I’m pretty sure that 9 out of 10 women would date Zayn even if he weren’t rich and famous. By the way, why would Gigi care about his money? She’s fking loaded.

And even if she did care about money, why do you think she’s dating Zayn and not one of thousands of other men who are rich AND tall and are desperate to date a girl like her? Because Zayn has an achingly handsome face (and she probably likes his personality too).

And why do you think a guy like Zayn became rich and famous in the first place? There are millions of talented singers out there, and many of them are taller than Zayn. Again, because he has an achingly handsome face.

It seems like many guys here don’t want to hear about “short“ guys who are still considered attractive by the majority of women, probably because it makes them realize that height is not the only reason why they’re not out there living like rockstars and dating supermodels.

I honestly can't think of any legit sex symbol shorter than 5'8". Tom Cruise, Zac Efron, Mark Wahlberg.

Or anyone as short as 5'6". Dave Franco isn't really a sex symbol, neither was Al Pacino. Alan Ladd possibly, but he stood on a box in the film  ;D

a

• 5'9
« Reply #54 on: September 16, 2020, 10:11:32 AM »

LOL Dave franco aint a sx symbol. %90 of the girls would smash him on the TV, if they comfronted irl literally %99 of  them would pass him.
height: 174-5 at night
wingspan: 180+

Body Builder

« Reply #55 on: September 16, 2020, 12:10:45 PM »

It seems like many users here don’t want to hear about “short“ guys who are still considered attractive by the majority of women, probably because it makes them realize that height is not the only reason why they’re not out there living like rockstars and dating supermodels.
Gigi don't care about money but still she cares a lot about fame and of course she wouldn't date an average poor man.

And as I already said, 5.8 is not short, it is average to short. The difference is huge.

Finally no, I don't understand your point because there isn't one.
99,9 of men are not that handsome, rich and famous at the same time as Malik but that doesn't mean that many of them won't get laid with hot women.
But if they are not all these and at the same time they are short, then the vast majority of women won't be attracted to them the same way almost all men won't be attractive to a bad looking fat woman.

So Malik is not an example for a short man, first of all because he is not short and second because he has other traits that almost noone has, regardless of its height.

« Reply #56 on: September 16, 2020, 12:52:28 PM »

LOL Dave franco aint a sx symbol. %90 of the girls would smash him on the TV, if they comfronted irl literally %99 of  them would pass him.

Al Pacino in the 70s-90s is probably the closest thing we have to a 5'6" male sex symbol. If you watched Carlito's Way, you'd know.

NotSoBigBadBruin

« Reply #57 on: September 16, 2020, 06:15:10 PM »

Gigi don't care about money but still she cares a lot about fame and of course she wouldn't date an average poor man.

And as I already said, 5.8 is not short, it is average to short. The difference is huge.

Finally no, I don't understand your point because there isn't one.
99,9 of men are not that handsome, rich and famous at the same time as Malik but that doesn't mean that many of them won't get laid with hot women.
But if they are not all these and at the same time they are short, then the vast majority of women won't be attracted to them the same way almost all men won't be attractive to a bad looking fat woman.

So Malik is not an example for a short man, first of all because he is not short and second because he has other traits that almost noone has, regardless of its height.

You need to read more carefully. I never said that a woman like Gigi Hadid will find you attractive if you’re short and have an average face. She may find you attractive, though, if you’re short (below average) and have an incredibly handsome face.

Gigi could be dating a much taller celebrity, yet she’s dating Zayn—because, and this is the point I’m trying to make, a 10/10 face can make up for a lack of height (provided that you’re not way below average).

Regardless of wealth or fame, exceptionally handsome guys like Zayn or Neymar will always be more popular with women than guys who are tall but have an average face, e.g., Chad Kroeger.

IwannaBeTaller

« Reply #58 on: September 16, 2020, 07:20:18 PM »

Malik is very famous, rich, with a perfect face and a height average to short, not short.
So yes, of course a man who is perfect in every aspect and with a not good height but still not disastrous too can find a girl like Gigi.
But the vast  majority of men (99%) are not that rich, handsome and famous, so if you don't have all of these and you have a not good height too, things do get very hard to find a good looking woman.

Height is really important to a man and being short (1.70 and less) will make it almost impossible to find a good looking woman to be sxxually attracted to you.
If you are taller than that, then you can compensate with style, a good face, muscles etc ti a big degree and if you are over 1.80, there is no need to compensate for your height and all these (style, muscles etc) is a great plus for you.

Things, from my experience  and from being a short man to becoming an average one, are exactly like that.

That dude and a perfect face? I would disagree my friend. His jawline looks pretty narrow for example, not really a super masculine look, not really super pretty either. Good looking, yes. Perfect, no. Francisco Lachowski is what a perfect face looks like.

Body Builder

« Reply #59 on: September 16, 2020, 10:43:15 PM »

That dude and a perfect face? I would disagree my friend. His jawline looks pretty narrow for example, not really a super masculine look, not really super pretty either. Good looking, yes. Perfect, no. Francisco Lachowski is what a perfect face looks like.
It is not my opinion.
All these men look like kids, I can't think anyone as a man enough for what I think the ideal is.
But for women yes, they think he has a very very good looking face.

And the one you mentioned looks much worse and less masculine than Malik (I googled him).

IwannaBeTaller

« Reply #60 on: September 17, 2020, 08:51:45 AM »

Lachowski less good looking than Malik. Duuuuuuude. What planet do you live on. I can't take this seriously.

a

• 5'9
« Reply #61 on: September 17, 2020, 11:48:33 AM »

I didnt read anything but according to the last comment I assume someone claimed that zayn is more good looking.

BULLSH177T. If you'd see them side to side irl Zayn would look like Lachowski's child LOL!
height: 174-5 at night
wingspan: 180+
Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Up