Limb Lengthening Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Down

Author Topic: Back when The National Organization of Short Statured Adults (NOSSA) was real  (Read 2926 times)

IwannaBeTaller

Re: Back when The National Organization of Short Statured Adults (NOSSA) was real
« Reply #62 on: September 17, 2020, 08:51:45 AM »

Lachowski less good looking than Malik. Duuuuuuude. What planet do you live on. I can't take this seriously.
It's a long way to find peace of mind, peace of mind
It's a long way to find peace of mind, peace of mind.

a

• 5'9
Re: Back when The National Organization of Short Statured Adults (NOSSA) was real
« Reply #63 on: September 17, 2020, 11:48:33 AM »

I didnt read anything but according to the last comment I assume someone claimed that zayn is more good looking.

BULLSH177T. If you'd see them side to side irl Zayn would look like Lachowski's child LOL!
height: 174-5 at night
wingspan: 180+

a

• 5'9
« Reply #64 on: September 17, 2020, 11:50:40 AM »

They have like 20cm height difference, fk the pictures. Lachowski would look manlier than any of us here irl.
height: 174-5 at night
wingspan: 180+

Body Builder

« Reply #65 on: September 17, 2020, 01:08:08 PM »

They have like 20cm height difference, fk the pictures. Lachowski would look manlier than any of us here irl.
I am talking about faces.

And no, a tall blonde sissy won't look manlier from a musclular , dark and average height man with a medium beard like me, thats for sure.
He may look more handsome for many women of course, but that guy has not manly characteristics for sure.

Malik has a much more better face. And he is very popular worldwide while I don't even know the other dude.

ZUCC420

« Reply #66 on: September 17, 2020, 10:56:50 PM »

I am talking about faces.

And no, a tall blonde sissy won't look manlier from a musclular , dark and average height man with a medium beard like me, thats for sure.
He may look more handsome for many women of course, but that guy has not manly characteristics for sure.

Malik has a much more better face. And he is very popular worldwide while I don't even know the other dude.

You come across as an insecure muscle bound fruitcake that's a regular subscriber of "Art of Manliness" self-help articles written to assuage men with fragile self-esteem issues whose having a midlife "masculinity" crisis, reads Rollo Tomassi's "Positive Masculinity" and Neil's "The Game" books on how to pick up women and keeps on pugnaciously self-aggrandizing like "brahhh dis skinny prettyboy ain't sh¡t standing next to ME and my BadBoi DARK TRIAD PERSONA" on the internet to complete strangers.

Stop comparing yourself to world-class male models and popular celebrities when you ain't sh¡t, just a nobody loser that spent thousands of dollars on a fringe barbaric surgery just to get to average height solely in order to be liked by women lmao.
« Last Edit: September 17, 2020, 11:22:29 PM by ZUCC420 »
Strange times are these in which we live when old and young are taught falsehoods. And the one man that dares to tell the truth is called at once a lunatic and fool. - Plato

A man can do what he wants, but not want what he wants. - Arthur Schopenhauer

Body Builder

« Reply #67 on: September 18, 2020, 12:24:21 AM »

You come across as an insecure muscle bound fruitcake that's a regular subscriber of "Art of Manliness" self-help articles written to assuage men with fragile self-esteem issues whose having a midlife "masculinity" crisis, reads Rollo Tomassi's "Positive Masculinity" and Neil's "The Game" books on how to pick up women and keeps on pugnaciously self-aggrandizing like "brahhh dis skinny prettyboy ain't sh¡t standing next to ME and my BadBoi DARK TRIAD PERSONA" on the internet to complete strangers.

Stop comparing yourself to world-class male models and popular celebrities when you ain't sh¡t, just a nobody loser that spent thousands of dollars on a fringe barbaric surgery just to get to average height solely in order to be liked by women lmao.
As I said, I don't say I am more attractive to women than that blonde dude, but being manly is something different.
And someome with dark hair, beard, more mature face and some muscles is always more manly than these models who most of the times are even gays.
And I compared myself because the other guy said that noone of us here is as manly as that model, only because the later is 1.88 which is plain bs as being tall has nothing to do with being manly.
Scott Steiner (my avatar) is manly, not a skinny model with curly hair.

That said, if you think that LL is barbaric and for jerks, why are you here on the first place?
And second, some stupid sissies like you wouldn't have ever dared to say these bs in front of me. Because you would see who is the real loser, scumbag.

« Reply #68 on: September 19, 2020, 09:44:28 AM »

As I said, I don't say I am more attractive to women than that blonde dude, but being manly is something different.
And someome with dark hair, beard, more mature face and some muscles is always more manly than these models who most of the times are even gays.
And I compared myself because the other guy said that noone of us here is as manly as that model, only because the later is 1.88 which is plain bs as being tall has nothing to do with being manly.
Scott Steiner (my avatar) is manly, not a skinny model with curly hair.

That said, if you think that LL is barbaric and for jerks, why are you here on the first place?
And second, some stupid sissies like you wouldn't have ever dared to say these bs in front of me. Because you would see who is the real loser, scumbag.

Would you be able to handle him in a fistfight?

Because as we all know, LL has permanently damaged your legs.
Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Up