Limb Lengthening Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 5   Go Down

Author Topic: Will Dr. Kevin Debiparshad do LL for himself? I will believe in LL after that  (Read 5557 times)

las vegas baby

First off, I am not a troll. I am on the fence about LL. I will believe in LL after Dr. Kevin Debiparshad gets LL for himself. that will give me 100% confidence. Until then I will keep saving. I start my first job soon!

Dr. Kevin Debiparshad is (respectfully) :

- 5'7 tall. quite short in America
- a well accomplished limb length surgeon. the best world class eduacation. He knows this stuff like not many!
- he does not believe in height dysphoria. Thinks that this is like any other cosmetic surgery. You can get it just to get benefits of being taller and look better. See his "cyborg4life" interview on this topic linked below.
- he firmly believes that there will no long term complications of this surgery (see the DOCTORS show interview linked below.
- he is well off. he is in demand. he does LL and spine surgeries and makes a ton of money. can easily afford this procedure. seriously, someone who has his qualifications and reviews (check the internet) probably makes $50 grand a month!

see his videos

- he believes it's a minimally invasive procedure
- he and his office recommends that 2 weeks after this you can go back to normal life like standing and walking around. He in fact did this procedure on a plastic surgeon patient who went to back to his surgeries 2 weeks after LL.

I actually see him as an idol. I'm also short like him but I"m also happy like him. I am still young but I want to become successful like him.

Him getting it done to become 5'9 would give me all the confidence I need.

why would he not get this done? would it not be strange if he doesn't get it done?

refrain from replying if you're not interested in a rational discussion. And I have not disrespectfully dug up anything about him. All this is publicly available info and videos that he has himself published.

KiloKAHN

• Premier Member
  • Digital Devil

Money, power, fame, success or a combo of the above will make you attractive to the opposite sex in ways that make up for not being tall. 5'7" isn't super short in the USA anyway. I'm 5'7" post CLL, and once I was able to walk around looking totally normal I had more sex in a week than I had in my entire life pre-CLL. I honestly don't even know if femur lengthening on top of it would be all that beneficial compared to the cost. A 5'7" orthopedic surgeon in the USA wouldn't need CLL to be totally satisfied with his life.
Initial height: 164 cm / ~5'5" (Surgery on 6/25/2014)
Current height: 170 cm / 5'7" (Frames removed 6/29/2015)
External Tibia lengthening performed by Dr Mangal Parihar in Mumbai, India.
My Cosmetic Leg Lengthening Experience

Money won't make you attractive. Don't worry about it.

drxboom

5 ”7 years old and if you can't find any girls then you have a problem. yes 5 7 is short but still it's okay for some short girls
170cm goal 177 -178

las vegas baby

Money, power, fame, success or a combo of the above will make you attractive to the opposite sxx in ways that make up for not being tall. 5'7" isn't super short in the USA anyway. I'm 5'7" post CLL, and once I was able to walk around looking totally normal I had more sxx in a week than I had in my entire life pre-CLL. I honestly don't even know if femur lengthening on top of it would be all that beneficial compared to the cost. A 5'7" orthopedic surgeon in the USA wouldn't need CLL to be totally satisfied with his life.

His fame success and money and power all have come from his profession of doing limb length surgery to make people taller. He will probably do dozens more of "DOCTORS" shows, dozens of interviews, dozens of media articles written about him and what not. it is just awkward to do this specific procedure for a living but be short yourself, even if you are famous, successful and rich.

This argument would not hold if he was a real estate agent or he was an app developer. but his profession is so closely tied to human height. don't you agree?

Imagine this::

Imagine a super successful nose surgeon (rhinoplasty), 10s of million bucks in wealth, happily married, powerful (connected with celebrities and politicians). Does interviews on top TV channels, explains how rhinoplasty works, is safe, what makes an attractive nose, what are the benefits of a good nose in society, brings celebrity patients who did rhinoplasty with him, showcases them. But, in all this, the surgeon's nose is itself crooked. Or is flat. or too wide.

No one is perfect and no one "needs" to change anything. but isn't it strange if this nose surgeon never gets his nose "Fixed" as per rhinoplasty?

Doesnt it cause you to doubt rhinoplasty itself? shouldnt such a surgeon have "skin in the game" ?

Hagane

this is kind of a silly arguement
if he is happy with his height, why would he need the procedure?
even if he did get the procedure, it would be another surgeon performing the operation, so it wouldnt showcase his skills as a surgeon.

your skin in the game example dosnt make sense,
would you not trust an oncologist if he has never had chemotherapy himself?
how about psychiatrist who has never taken antidepressants?
Bilateral tibia lengthening with Dr Gdalevitch 02/2023
starting height approx 167cm ( morning height)
gained  55.55mm
End height approx just shy of 5 foot 8 ( morning height)

las vegas baby

this is kind of a silly arguement
if he is happy with his height, why would he need the procedure?
even if he did get the procedure, it would be another surgeon performing the operation, so it wouldnt showcase his skills as a surgeon.

your skin in the game example dosnt make sense,
would you not trust an oncologist if he has never had chemotherapy himself?
how about psychiatrist who has never taken antidepressants?

Not a good comparison. depression and cancer are diseases. no doctor who treats them would recommend that treatment to "anyone". it's not like you hear a psychiatrist come on TV and say "here are some new antidepressants from a pharma company, anyone can take them, there are no side effects, bad mood can spoil your life, so taking these can improve your life, most patients report feeling extremely happy after taking them"

That is pretty much how Kevin Debiparshad is offering this treatment. He stresses that it requires hard work, etc but he recommends it to "anyone". no need of any "illness". He doesnt believe in "height dysphoria" or any such "medical condition". I like that kind of confidence about offering a procedure. but why doesnt he do it himself?

I know he cant operate on himself lol. But surely it's not such an experimental surgery that he isn't the only one who can do it well? he has the best network of doctors. He can go to Paley, Rozbruch or anyone. They are all friends. Unless he believes that he is the only surgeon in the world who can offer this surgery safely. That would be pure narcissism. He has been practicing for 4 years only. He cant possibly be the "best" even though I think he is very skilled. Im sure he would agree on this.

las vegas baby

There was also this interview where he claimed to be 5'10. (this was something that was posted from his insta account)

why would someone add 3 inches to their real height if they were comfortable with their original height? I have feeling it would be awkward for him to admit hes 5'7 in an interview on t he radio about his cosmetic leg length surgery practice. Easily understandable. I would feel that way too!

ghkid2019

• Inactive account

Imagine hating someone so badly that you feel the need to create 3-4 burner accounts across a couple of months to anonymously post hate on someone to dissuade others from going to this particular surgeon

We already know who you are 'ru', give it up while you can, we get it you were denied surgery during your consultation with Dr. D because of your psychiatric past. Just relax and go to India to do it, no psych eval needed.

With this malice and hate in your heart not healthy you will have to hate him forever and lower your own immune system.

Ooga booga stanky lookin as, apologies for Dr. D rejecting you in consultation. I recommend Dr. Sarin in india, he will operate right away after the bank wire, no psych eval ༼ つ ◕‿◕ ༽つ
This account is no longer in use.

User requested self-ban.

Hagane

Not a good comparison. depression and cancer are diseases. no doctor who treats them would recommend that treatment to "anyone". it's not like you hear a psychiatrist come on TV and say "here are some new antidepressants from a pharma company, anyone can take them, there are no side effects, bad mood can spoil your life, so taking these can improve your life, most patients report feeling extremely happy after taking them"

That is pretty much how Kevin Debiparshad is offering this treatment. He stresses that it requires hard work, etc but he recommends it to "anyone". no need of any "illness". He doesnt believe in "height dysphoria" or any such "medical condition". I like that kind of confidence about offering a procedure. but why doesnt he do it himself?

I know he cant operate on himself lol. But surely it's not such an experimental surgery that he isn't the only one who can do it well? he has the best network of doctors. He can go to Paley, Rozbruch or anyone. They are all friends. Unless he believes that he is the only surgeon in the world who can offer this surgery safely. That would be pure narcissism. He has been practicing for 4 years only. He cant possibly be the "best" even though I think he is very skilled. Im sure he would agree on this.

bro i think u need help
gained  55.55mm

Kal el

Re: Will Dr. Kevin Debiparshad do LL for himself? I will believe in LL after that
« Reply #10 on: September 06, 2020, 12:19:17 AM »

Hey ghkid i think u should mind a bit about wht u r posting..dude yes india is a 3 rd world country probably and yes dr. like sarin are cunt....but there are some good ones too..like dr. Mangal parihar....and dr pradip and yes they do psychological eva.....dnt know abt sarin though.

las vegas baby

Re: Will Dr. Kevin Debiparshad do LL for himself? I will believe in LL after that
« Reply #11 on: September 06, 2020, 05:36:07 AM »

ghkid and wannabeidol: read about ad hominem fallacy. When you can't argue logically, you attack the person. Easy.

Imagine someone sold you a get rich risk free investment scheme with posters of yatchs and mansions and hot women. But the person selling it himself poor. You must have very low IQ for this not raise any eye brow.

Imagine someone sold you a tax software. It is claimed to be error free and safe to use. Some effort to learn and some money to buy but after that makes things better. But the person selling doesn't use it. He uses a human accountant. You must have very low IQ for this not raise any eye brow.

Imagine a hair doc sold you pills to stop hairloss. He says it's risk free and thousands of his patients use it without side effects. You see that he is himself bald. George Constanza bald. He has not taken the pill. He always wears a nice hat to make public TV appearances. You must have very low IQ for this not raise any eye brow.

« Reply #12 on: September 06, 2020, 06:03:42 AM »

He already said in the other video that you're getting the height and you're trading it for something, it's not free. That's potentially some depreciation in that athletic ability.

So yes, there is at least one long-term side effect of this surgery.

And the patient confirmed that it's a painful procedure.

While I agree that 5'7" is an ok height for an Indian, I bet Debiparshad would definitely take a couple more inches if there was a safe, painless mean to do so. You have a point here that this surgery is not without risks and sacrifices and he knows it.

Hagane

« Reply #13 on: September 06, 2020, 06:59:35 AM »

ghkid and wannabeidol: read about ad hominem fallacy. When you can't argue logically, you attack the person. Easy.

Imagine someone sold you a get rich risk free investment scheme with posters of yatchs and mansions and hot women. But the person selling it himself poor. You must have very low IQ for this not raise any eye brow.

Imagine someone sold you a tax software. It is claimed to be error free and safe to use. Some effort to learn and some money to buy but after that makes things better. But the person selling doesn't use it. He uses a human accountant. You must have very low IQ for this not raise any eye brow.

Imagine a hair doc sold you pills to stop hairloss. He says it's risk free and thousands of his patients use it without side effects. You see that he is himself bald. George Constanza bald. He has not taken the pill. He always wears a nice hat to make public TV appearances. You must have very low IQ for this not raise any eye brow.

you seem to really have it out for debiparshad
if you dont like him, pick a different doc
gained  55.55mm

las vegas baby

« Reply #14 on: September 06, 2020, 07:12:12 AM »

He already said in the other video that you're getting the height and you're trading it for something, it's not free. That's potentially some depreciation in that athletic ability.

So yes, there is at least one long-term side effect of this surgery.

And the patient confirmed that it's a painful procedure.

While I agree that 5'7" is an ok height for an Indian, I bet Debiparshad would definitely take a couple more inches if there was a safe, painless mean to do so. You have a point here that this surgery is not without risks and sacrifices and he knows it.

When asked about long term complications, he says if you are high level athlete you might lose some of that. He frequently mentions that if you are a high level athlete who wants that "nanosecond" edge over a competitor then this surgery is not for you. He also told on the "DOCTORS" show that there are studies that show there is no long term damage to joints. He also said no one patient has regretted it.

I have been watching his interviews closely. It is very clear that with the modern minimally invasive technology you will completely recover except if you need very high level athleticism. I doubt a full time 40+ surgeon would want any of that.

He even mentions the pain is manageable. he has this plastic surgeon patient (who also appeared on a tv show) who went to be doing surgeries just 2 weeks after leg length surgery.

It requires hard work for sure. but nothing a man with that much discipline and hard work (I Mean look at his resume) can't do.

5'7 is probably not a big deal in Amerca. But for someone to be this very field of cosmetic medicine and not consider doing this procedure is suspicious

las vegas baby

« Reply #15 on: September 06, 2020, 07:17:35 AM »

you seem to really have it out for debiparshad
if you dont like him, pick a different doc

you seem to have very weak logical abilities. Like someone who would invest $30k bucks in an investment because some guy in a suit guaranteed you 50% yearly returns.

after all my examples, and explanation you cant say anything better that this.

« Reply #16 on: September 06, 2020, 07:35:51 AM »

Whether you're a high level athlete or not. Fact is you're gonna lose some of your athleticism. And that's a price to pay.

If I buy an apartment that includes a swimming pool for a price. I still want the pool to exist regardless of whether I will use it or not.

And I don't understand why do with him in the first place?

He's expensive. I think almost like Paley.

And he's very inexperienced. I read he only has 12 CLL cases or so.

And these 12 patients not regretting it so far doesn't really mean anything as they haven't lived long enough to experience to possible long-term consequences.

ghkid2019

• Inactive account
« Reply #17 on: September 06, 2020, 07:42:40 AM »

I dun think he care too mucho about his height. Clearly it hasn't stoppd him from getting a MD and spine residency and ortho fellowship. Hasn't stopped him from making hundreds of thousands of dollars a year, making his own clinic.

Dun think he wud study for 2 decades and then be able to take a. 3-6 month break, no goodie. Dats losing mucho customers.

If u go to Korea and look at plastic surgery clinic, about 0 of the doctors actually have done work. They all old men hehe eggs see. All unattractive old men. No plastic surgeries

Ooga booga ru. Why successful surgeon no perform CLL and break legs to be taller? Could it be that he's lying about the safety and recover to market his surgery to make more money? No!!! He must be unqualified and there I will not believe in LL after that!!1!!1!1!1!

User requested self-ban.

ghkid2019

• Inactive account
« Reply #18 on: September 06, 2020, 07:49:44 AM »

If one man, just Debiparshad, is making you not want to do this surgery, and not Paley, Donghoon who advertises way more aggressively in Korea and Japan and has an entire forum for himself with more activity than here, or Mahboubian who puts ads on the highway- all of whom have embellished the recovery process heavily, then me thinks you have an agenda against Dr. DEBIPARSHAD

just tell us your problem with him. Ears open. No need to create many burner accs

User requested self-ban.

las vegas baby

« Reply #19 on: September 06, 2020, 08:00:21 AM »

Whether you're a high level athlete or not. Fact is you're gonna lose some of your athleticism. And that's a price to pay.

If I buy an apartment that includes a swimming pool for a price. I still want the pool to exist regardless of whether I will use it or not.

And I don't understand why do with him in the first place?

He's expensive. I think almost like Paley.

And he's very inexperienced. I read he only has 12 CLL cases or so.

And these 12 patients not regretting it so far doesn't really mean anything as they haven't lived long enough to experience to possible long-term consequences.

Why do it with him? Look at his resume! And he is currently cheaper than Paley.

Are you saying he is lying or misrepresenting facts then? His interviews and web articles are out there. He clearly makes it like you will be fine after this is done unless you require high level nanosecond atheltic ability.

ghkid2019

• Inactive account
« Reply #20 on: September 06, 2020, 08:07:08 AM »

Yea he is misrepresenting facts. I don't give a fucck about Debiparshad. He lies about how many surgeries he does and advertises this   way too much. You think I give a fucck about him when he costs more than Dr. Mahboubian with less surgical history? There's literally no reason to go to him over Dr. M if you have a brain. 1 year of experience versus 10 years of experience.

He's a marketer. Get over it. He embellishing the process. Now tell us why you hate him 🤣 he said some tings mean meanie to u?

User requested self-ban.

las vegas baby

« Reply #21 on: September 06, 2020, 08:13:03 AM »

ghkid, ghkid, ghkid,

I am not asking about other docs because they are not short. Simple. Please dont take this to be mean some kind of discrimination lol. I am also short and I bet you are too.

I cant use Paley in all this because:

- he is 6 foot
- he coined the phrase height dysphoria. he believes anyone at any height can feel the want to do this for  psych reasons. He considers it be a mental illness. Debiparshad on the other hand is offering it like its good for any one as a "risk free enhancement" to their lives.

and for the 200th time, I think Debiparshad is a great doctor. I would feel relatively safe under his care. I also dont mean any disrespect. As I said in the first post, his achievements are extra ordinary. He is also a cool guy (from his TV shows). Almost like how anyone who wish to become like.

I cant speak for all other doctors and cosmetic surgeons. Leg length is only surgery I will ever do if at all. I will not do it anywhere else but in America.

ghkid2019

• Inactive account
« Reply #22 on: September 06, 2020, 08:26:31 AM »

This is discrimination, literally. You treat Debiparshad as lesser, solely based on his fking height. It's simple. Because of his height, your judgement of his character as a fking surgeon changes.

Youre an assshole. A big part of this forum is to help alleviate heightism. You are part of the problem.

We're done here folks. Bye ru

User requested self-ban.

las vegas baby

« Reply #23 on: September 06, 2020, 08:34:58 AM »

ghkid,ghkid,ghkid,

I feel just as comfortable going to Debiparshad as I am going to Mahboubian even though he has less years of experience and is....... shorter. there is no discrimination.

if you cant understand this, you should check your IQ.

anyway the point of this thread was to highlight a lack of skin in the game in this rare dangerous surgery.

« Reply #24 on: September 06, 2020, 08:44:12 AM »

Why do it with him? Look at his resume! And he is currently cheaper than Paley.

Are you saying he is lying or misrepresenting facts then? His interviews and web articles are out there. He clearly makes it like you will be fine after this is done unless you require high level nanosecond atheltic ability.

All he's saying in some of his videos that I watched is he looked at some data of former patients and "doesn't look like there's any long term complications". His exact words. In other words, he doesn't know for sure nor does he guarantee that there won't be.

Paley's Stryde price is 95k. Debipharshad's is 75k (Not sure if Stryde or not but let's say it is)

So only 20k difference. A little bit cheaper. Not enough to outweigh the experience and knowledge gap between Paley and Debi.

NotSoBigBadBruin

« Reply #25 on: September 06, 2020, 10:13:52 PM »

5'7 is probably not a big deal in Amerca. But for someone to be this very field of cosmetic medicine and not consider doing this procedure is suspicious

Just because we’re insecure about our height, doesn’t mean everyone is. Back in my home country (where the average male height is 178 cm), I knew several guys who were 5’7” and were perfectly happy with their height. Not everyone is obsessed with their physical appearance and is willing to go through a lot of pain and sacrifice some of their athleticism just to become taller. If Dr. D. is happy with his body, why should he do LL?

las vegas baby

« Reply #26 on: September 07, 2020, 05:41:37 AM »

Just because we’re insecure about our height, doesn’t mean everyone is. Back in my home country (where the average male height is 178 cm), I knew several guys who were 5’7” and were perfectly happy with their height. Not everyone is obsessed with their physical appearance and is willing to go through a lot of pain and sacrifice some of their athleticism just to become taller. If Dr. D. is happy with his body, why should he do LL?

As I said before, in an interview he said hes 5'10. if someone was completely happy with his height, why would he not state it as it is?

las vegas baby

« Reply #27 on: September 07, 2020, 05:47:43 AM »

whatever guys, when someone knows this procedure inside out, does dozens every year, recommends it as a safe, manageable procedure with little downtime, why they wouldn't do it themselves is a bit confusing. in fact not one cosmetic limb length doctor I  have seen has done it on themselves. no skin in the game

I am starting to think that in the medical community it is considered to be for the mental cases.

ghkid2019

• Inactive account
« Reply #28 on: September 07, 2020, 08:05:46 AM »

I do agree that the vast majority people who do cosmetic bilateral LL tend to be suffering from some manifestation of extreme height neurosis and dysphoria

User requested self-ban.

Kal el

« Reply #29 on: September 07, 2020, 09:19:51 AM »

Some people here think about which are not even related to height....😂....guys grow up..have you been talking 100 year old weeds..how is height suppossed to help get debiprashad a md degree orthopedic....lol guys..u are just too much obsessed with height that you think u need to this cm or feet to be able to get a educational degree..dude u need a super fast brain and hard working mentality for that...not 6'2 and 190 lbs..come on guys....we are here to correct our neurosis abt height because we want to comfortable physically and mentally with our own body..height will never stop u from getting educational success but ofcourse to get hoes and fk em in the ass does need height and a good weight..coz it is a physical work and attraction is everything with most girls even if they deny it ..unless and untill u are a millionaire..thn ofcourse u can fk anyone😂..height and are to look formidable and to look cosmetically good coz it indicates good health and return good wealth....but y d fk some of u guys think u need height to be succesful educationally..dude u need a good brain..n m sorry to say u dnt have one to even understand tht much....so stop speaking   like a cunt and grow up.

ghkid2019

• Inactive account
« Reply #30 on: September 07, 2020, 09:50:15 AM »

^ facts. If height is stopping you from getting your dream job or education then you have more problems than just "height" but won't admit it

User requested self-ban.
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 5   Go Up