Limb Lengthening Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5   Go Down

Author Topic: Will Dr. Kevin Debiparshad do LL for himself? I will believe in LL after that  (Read 5548 times)

NotSoBigBadBruin

Re: Will Dr. Kevin Debiparshad do LL for himself? I will believe in LL after that
« Reply #31 on: September 07, 2020, 10:09:59 AM »

Dude, it’s not all about height. Some people on this forum are so obsessed with height that they think it’s the only thing that matters to women. Yes, most women wouldn’t date someone shorter than them, but that’s it. I know many tall guys who are single, and I know many short guys with attractive girlfriends. For example, my dad is 176 cm and has always been very popular with women, mostly because of his handsome face and great hair. His brother is 188 cm and has never had a girlfriend in his entire life. I also know know a guy back in my home country who is 170 cm and looks like Johnny Depp. He’s always had very attractive girlfriends and been much more popular with women than most tall guys I know. I’m not saying that height doesn’t matter (because it does), but it’s just one of many qualities that make you attractive—you don’t need to have them all.

Kal el

Re: Will Dr. Kevin Debiparshad do LL for himself? I will believe in LL after that
« Reply #32 on: September 07, 2020, 10:11:04 AM »

Yeah thts wht i wanna say....sloving height neurosis is just to at peace with the physical appearance..thts all..it does not guarantee any advantages if u dnt have it naturally..it is just to think tht yeah i am this much tall whn u are alone and be happy with it..and think that the actor u saw yesterday on tv is as tall as u and u would have looked nearly like him on tht movie..tht is wht u need height for..not to get a md degree😂

Kal el

« Reply #33 on: September 07, 2020, 10:11:31 AM »

N

Kal el

« Reply #34 on: September 07, 2020, 10:16:55 AM »

I totally agree with notsobigbadbruin....u need height mostly to think good about yourself that u have it..not to attract others..to do tht u need a lot many things including height..if u dnt have the height replace it with something else....just find tht replacement tht u need....and do cll if u want to feel good about urself be comfortable with ur own body.

« Reply #35 on: September 07, 2020, 10:22:37 AM »

Yes, most women wouldn’t date someone shorter than them, but that’s it.

What 'that's it'? That's a huge problem.

I totally agree with notsobigbadbruin....u need height mostly to think good about yourself that u have it..not to attract others..to do tht u need a lot many things including height..if u dnt have the height replace it with something else....just find tht replacement tht u need....and do cll if u want to feel good about urself be comfortable with ur own body.

If you attract others, you'll feel good about yourself naturally.

NotSoBigBadBruin

« Reply #36 on: September 07, 2020, 10:40:16 AM »

It looks like we’re on the same page, then. :) Again, I’m not saying that height doesn’t matter at all, but it’s just one of many aspects. I’d rather be short and look like Dave Franco than be tall and look like Nikola Jokić (no offense, though, he’s a great basketball player).

NotSoBigBadBruin

« Reply #37 on: September 07, 2020, 10:44:14 AM »

What 'that's it'? That's a huge problem.

Why? 🤔 Because you prefer tall women?

If you attract others, you'll feel good about yourself naturally.

It’s the other way round.

« Reply #38 on: September 07, 2020, 10:51:09 AM »

Why? 🤔 Because you prefer tall women?

My preference is not the point. But just because height alone you will have a much smaller dating pool. Not at 5'9", but once you're under 5'7" it gets worse. And this is what I'd like to call an "unnecessary hardship".

And remember. Just because a girl shorter than a short guy doesn't mean she's gonna necessarily like the short guy's height.

It’s the other way round.

Not really, that's just coping mechanism.

It looks like we’re on the same page, then. :) Again, I’m not saying that height doesn’t matter at all, but it’s just one of many aspects. I’d rather be short and look like Dave Franco than be tall and look like Nikola Jokić (no offense, though, he’s a great basketball player).

Dave Franco will have millions of women not being attracted to him just because of his height alone who would have been attracted to him if he was taller.

And also, regarding Debipharshad not doing LL. There are lots of men who think education and money are all that matter and don't care about physical appearance. They know that they're not gonna physically attract women and they are fine with that.
« Last Edit: September 07, 2020, 11:20:28 AM by Bruce Wayne »

Tartar

« Reply #39 on: September 07, 2020, 11:08:26 AM »

If I had been 5 7 I would have never done this surgery. I don’t know what’s wrong, this doctor is just a bit short but totally normal.

a

• 5'9
« Reply #40 on: September 07, 2020, 11:45:56 AM »

I'm 173, 175 in the morning.

Since I'm a little under average I'd benefit this surgery a lot. Because I can simply be taller for the rest of my life with good proportions.
If you are short, everything related to you will be short (average measurements, there are people with too long torso lengths for their height but it's like 1/10000). Your hands, your skull, your feet, your torso, shoulders etc.

The best LL is when you go to "tall" from "average". If you are saying that you'd never do CLL at 170cm, it's because you were not born at that height. If I were like 160cm, I'd definetely think that 170is a good height. But it's not. It sucks. You feel like god has cursed you. He has given you everything but height. It's a real torture.

Being below 170 is 2x torture, I know. But if you are in 160cm range and be 170, you'll simply have long legs and small af torso. It has a great chance of looking bad. Me, as an average person I can tell you that my torso and my limbs are as tall as the natural tall guys. So are most of the people I know who are average. Tall people only has 5-10cm advantage coming from their legs. Their torso would be taller than mine maximumly 2cm. Why not lengthening my legs to be "tall"? It's the best gift in the world.

Mostly average people have problems with their arm length and hand length. But I'm lucky to have big hands. In my future CLL experience (if happens) the only - thing will be my slightly short arms. Nobody will care though. But if you are short and be average, it won't look as good as average to tall CLL.
« Last Edit: September 07, 2020, 12:06:08 PM by a »
height: 174-5 at night
wingspan: 180+

las vegas baby

« Reply #41 on: September 07, 2020, 11:46:04 AM »

Some people here think about which are not even related to height....😂....guys grow up..have you been talking 100 year old weeds..how is height suppossed to help get debiprashad a md degree orthopedic....lol guys..u are just too much obsessed with height that you think u need to this cm or feet to be able to get a educational degree..dude u need a super fast brain and hard working mentality for that...not 6'2 and 190 lbs..come on guys....we are here to correct our neurosis abt height because we want to comfortable physically and mentally with our own body..height will never stop u from getting educational success but ofcourse to get hoes and fk em in the ass does need height and a good weight..coz it is a physical work and attraction is everything with most girls even if they deny it ..unless and untill u are a millionaire..thn ofcourse u can fk anyone😂..height and are to look formidable and to look cosmetically good coz it indicates good health and return good wealth....but y d fk some of u guys think u need height to be succesful educationally..dude u need a good brain..n m sorry to say u dnt have one to even understand tht much....so stop speaking   like a cunt and grow up.

Can you even read English? who said any of these things? Don't attribute this to me.

what is your IQ?

NotSoBigBadBruin

« Reply #42 on: September 07, 2020, 11:46:11 AM »

My preference is not the point. But just because height alone you will have a much smaller dating pool. Not at 5'9", but once you're under 5'7" it gets worse. And this is what I'd like to call an "unnecessary hardship".

And remember. Just because a girl shorter than a short guy doesn't mean she's gonna necessarily like the short guy's height.

You live in Turkey, where the average female height is 162 cm. So if you think your dating pool is not large enough, please tell me how many women you’re planning to date.

Not really, that's just coping mechanism.

There are countless studies showing that people who are self-confident and happy with themselves are perceived as more attractive.

Dave Franco will have millions of women not being attracted to him just because of his height alone who would have been attracted to him if he was taller.

And there are billions of women who are attracted to him. Again, you can’t date every single woman on this planet anyway. And although Dave Franco is short, his potential dating pool is much larger than that of most tall men (and not only because he’s super rich but also because he’s just super handsome).

And also, regarding Debipharshad not doing LL. There are lots of men who think education and money are all that matter and don't care about physical appearance. They know that they're not gonna physically attract women and they are fine with that.

I’m sure there are plenty of women who are physically attracted to Dr. D.

a

• 5'9
« Reply #43 on: September 07, 2020, 11:49:10 AM »

Bruce Wayne living in Turkey? LOL didn't know.

Hi Bruce. I also live in Turkey. and now, I totally understand your height neurosis. Every young mf have a height above 180cm these days. (what i mean by young is 13-18 age range).
Also as a 5'8, I'm pretty sure I could get in touch with %90 of the woman though. 5'8 is OK in Turkey. I hope you will make it one day. But for me, dating ain't the problem so I don't give a fk lol. I have been in a relationship for 2-3 years. Before that, every girl liked me in my school though. But I had never been with someone. You can understand that I've never cared about woman.

edit: If you are doing it for women, after your CLL when you get to know a girl and she starts to like you, you'll be paranoid because your prominent feature (your height) will be artificial and you'll simply know that, that girl would have never liked you if you hadn't get the CLL done. It will probably hurt. Don't do it for women!

las vegas baby

« Reply #44 on: September 07, 2020, 11:58:55 AM »

I want to know the main reasons for Dr. Kevin to not do this for himself.

Benefits of doing it::

- more business. Imagine the media covering it. "limb length surgeon does it himself and goes back to work and does more limb length surgeries" "limb length surgeon shows recovery after 5 months and is all the more confident to take up more patients".

- less awkwardness with interviewers and patients. Imagine an interviewer asks on the radio, "nice you do this crazy surgery, but how tall are you yourself? " He can say 5'10 which is average height.

- other benefits of being taller other than dating (he is already married I think) of course. like social benefits, wearing whatever shoes, looking better

With all this benefits, if he has chosen to not do it, then it makes  me very curious to know the main reason. it should concern all people considering LL. dont you think?

« Reply #45 on: September 07, 2020, 11:59:46 AM »

You live in Turkey, where the average female height is 162 cm. So if you think your dating pool is not large enough, please tell me how many women you’re planning to date.

I don't live in Turkey and where I live doesn't even matter. I can just visit touristic cities/places where I will easily meet Scandinavian, Dutch girls, etc.

There are countless studies showing that people who are self-confident and happy with themselves are perceived as more attractive.

Sure, but you gotta be attractive in the first place to not become unattractive by being unhappy.

You think Danny DeVito can suddenly be a slayer by being happy? lmao

And there are billions of women who are attracted to him. Again, you can’t date every single woman on this planet anyway. And although Dave Franco is short, his potential dating pool is much larger than that of most tall men (and not only because he’s super rich but also because he’s just super handsome).

Point is height will inevitably cost us a lot. That's it. And it isn't fair to compare a celebrity to average tall joes. If you want compare him to Jason Momoa/Joe Manganiello/Henry Cavill/Robert Pattinson.

Bruce Wayne living in Turkey? LOL didn't know.

Hi Bruce. I also live in Turkey. and now, I totally understand your height neurosis. Every young mf have a height above 180cm these days. (what i mean by young is 13-18 age range).
Also as a 5'8, I'm pretty sure I could get in touch with %90 of the woman though. 5'8 is OK in Turkey. I hope you will make it one day. But for me, dating ain't the problem so I don't give a fk lol. I have been in a relationship for 2-3 years. Before that, every girl liked me in my school though. But I had never been with someone. You can understand that I've never cared about woman.

No I don't live in Turkey.

a

• 5'9
« Reply #46 on: September 07, 2020, 12:02:21 PM »

This got me so bad LOL!

F_99

• Height Communist
« Reply #47 on: September 07, 2020, 12:18:03 PM »

What's up with you commenting on/asking other people's IQ?

Can you even read English? who said any of these things? Don't attribute this to me.

what is your IQ?

ghkid and wannabeidol: read about ad hominem fallacy. When you can't argue logically, you attack the person. Easy.

Imagine someone sold you a get rich risk free investment scheme with posters of yatchs and mansions and hot women. But the person selling it himself poor. You must have very low IQ for this not raise any eye brow.

I feel just as comfortable going to Debiparshad as I am going to Mahboubian even though he has less years of experience and is....... shorter. there is no discrimination.

if you cant understand this, you should check your IQ.

We can tell that yours isn't great.
Looking for an alternative.

NotSoBigBadBruin

« Reply #48 on: September 07, 2020, 12:27:04 PM »

I don't live in Turkey and where I live doesn't even matter. I can just visit touristic cities/places where I will easily meet Scandinavian, Dutch girls, etc.

Sorry, I always confuse you with “a.” But again, how large a dating pool do you need?

Sure, but you gotta be attractive in the first place to not become unattractive by being unhappy.

I didn’t say that. But confidence is an important factor when it comes to physical attraction—again, one of many factors.

Point is height will inevitably cost us a lot. That's it. And it isn't fair to compare a celebrity to average tall joes. If you want compare him to Jason Momoa/Joe Manganiello/Henry Cavill/Robert Pattinson.

I compared Dave Franco with Nikola Jokić, not with an average Joe, i.e., short and handsome vs. tall and less handsome (both are super rich). Because the point I was trying to make is that a handsome face is more important than simply being tall when it comes to physical attraction. I didn’t mean to compare someone who is short and handsome with someone who is tall and handsome.

ghkid2019

• Inactive account
« Reply #49 on: September 07, 2020, 12:27:58 PM »

The best LL is when you go to "tall" from "average". If you are saying that you'd never do CLL at 170cm, it's because you were not born at that height. If I were like 160cm, I'd definetely think that 170is a good height. But it's not. It sucks. You feel like god has cursed you. He has given you everything but height. It's a real torture.

Being below 170 is 2x torture, I know. But if you are in 160cm range and be 170, you'll simply have long legs and small af torso. It has a great chance of looking bad. Me, as an average person I can tell you that my torso and my limbs are as tall as the natural tall guys. So are most of the people I know who are average. Tall people only has 5-10cm advantage coming from their legs. Their torso would be taller than mine maximumly 2cm. Why not lengthening my legs to be "tall"? It's the best gift in the world.

Mostly average people have problems with their arm length and hand length. But I'm lucky to have big hands. In my future CLL experience (if happens) the only - thing will be my slightly short arms. Nobody will care though. But if you are short and be average, it won't look as good as average to tall CLL.

It's all relative. For a fact I know that the height dysphoria from an actual short person like 165 and not you "short" being 174, curing that height dysphoria from the short person means the world.

You simply want to be above average. Some people WANT to be average or near average. The life of living significantly below average, is in my opinion, for me, much worse than you being "around average but not a Chad height". It is still bad for you, but youre not short enough where the general person would be like "that's a midget".

Becoming "not short" for me, would make me so happy. You are almost Average. You can say getting to tall is better, but actual short people face significant distress. You don't get mixed up as middle schoolers, or mixed up as elementary schoolers bro. You simply want to be a Chad and be a God. Some people like me want to NOT FEEL like a middle schooler and be on the eye level of most women.

It's all relative. So you can't really say it's better to go from average to tall than short to average, it's all dependent on thyself. I have so many diaries of 5'6 to 5'9, and these were amazing diaries and the patients never came back here, that's how you know they cured their height neurosis. At the same time I have read so many diaries of 5'8 to 5'11, and they also never came back. Everyone is an individual. I know if I get to average that would mean THE WORLD to me. And I know if you get to tall from average that would mean THE WORLD to you. So I would be refraining from saying absolutes like "short people who do this will have  shietty proportions and still not be ideal, not as good or as good as regular person doing it". Because sometimes, people don't give a   about proportions, even the patients themselves don't give a  . Curing their height neurosis and being at a higher eye levels is the Only thing They care about. And that is amazing.

And this surgery, remember, was historically done specifically for very short people.
This account is no longer in use.

User requested self-ban.

F_99

• Height Communist
« Reply #50 on: September 07, 2020, 12:34:50 PM »

I compared Dave Franco with Nikola Jokić, not with an average Joe, i.e., short and handsome vs. tall and less handsome (both are super rich). Because the point I was trying to make is that a handsome face is more important than simply being tall when it comes to physical attraction. I didn’t mean to compare someone who is short and handsome with someone who is tall and handsome.

It depends. If you are handsome and 150cm you're in a worse position than a 185cm average looking guy.

NotSoBigBadBruin

« Reply #51 on: September 07, 2020, 12:38:32 PM »

It depends. If you are handsome and 150cm you're in a worse position than a 185cm average looking guy.

Yes, I agree. At some point, a handsome face will no longer make up for a lack in height.

« Reply #52 on: September 07, 2020, 12:52:34 PM »

Sorry, I always confuse you with “a.” But again, how large a dating pool do you need?

As large as the taller version of myself would have had.

And what most people fail to realize is that

1) Beauty is subjective. Maybe to you Dave Franco's face is great, but to others look to boyish or not their type. Whereas height can be measured. If you're 5'5" then you're 5'5", you're firmly in the short territory because you're statistically 4" under average male.

2) Facial flaws are much easier to fix. As you know plastic surgery is more affordable with much greater results and less side-effects. And for some people, simply growing facial hair can mask their ugliness.

Body Builder

« Reply #53 on: September 07, 2020, 01:05:45 PM »

When asked about long term complications, he says if you are high level athlete you might lose some of that. He frequently mentions that if you are a high level athlete who wants that "nanosecond" edge over a competitor then this surgery is not for you. He also told on the "DOCTORS" show that there are studies that show there is no long term damage to joints. He also said no one patient has regretted it.

I have been watching his interviews closely. It is very clear that with the modern minimally invasive technology you will completely recover except if you need very high level athleticism. I doubt a full time 40+ surgeon would want any of that.

He even mentions the pain is manageable. he has this plastic surgeon patient (who also appeared on a tv show) who went to be doing surgeries just 2 weeks after leg length surgery.

It requires hard work for sure. but nothing a man with that much discipline and hard work (I Mean look at his resume) can't do.

5'7 is probably not a big deal in Amerca. But for someone to be this very field of cosmetic medicine and not consider doing this procedure is suspicious
The same told me my LL doctor before doing me achilles tendon lengthening, that the difference won't be visible to anyone other than athletes, and I couldn't even walk properly!
If I haven't done tendon shortening with my last doctor (God bless him) I would be doomed.
So, in a few words, doctors say bs to promote their work and get money.

Of course you'll lose a lot of athletic abilities, you risk oremature arthritis etc with LL, no matter what some doctors say. Stretching your tissues for 6-8 cm is not a joke.
That said, if things go well, eith a good doctor and without lengthenung too much, you'll walk good and generally be fine, but you won't be competitive in any sport that needs your feet, just an average amateur if you train hard.

So, if doing sports is the most important for you, LL wilk ruin you. If you are a normal person, LL and the social benefits of being taller will really help your life a lot. You can't have everything in life.

F_99

• Height Communist
« Reply #54 on: September 07, 2020, 01:09:26 PM »

1) Beauty is subjective. Maybe to you Dave Franco's face is great, but to others look to boyish or not their type. Whereas height can be measured. If you're 5'5" then you're 5'5", you're firmly in the short territory because you're statistically 4" under average male.

Meh..

The "subjective factor" is weak. If you take a handsome guy and ask a group of random women to rate him (face photo, no height involved), and the average score he gets is 9, for example, I can assure you that the 90% of them rated him 8, 9 or 10, with the majority giving a 9. The rest (<10%) are statistical outliers and their opinion doesn't mean much. So the subjectiveness of face beauty is not that important.

Height can be measured, but some women want guys only 185cm+ tall, others 175-185cm and so on.
« Last Edit: September 07, 2020, 02:48:48 PM by O_99 »

Body Builder

« Reply #55 on: September 07, 2020, 01:15:13 PM »

Just because we’re insecure about our height, doesn’t mean everyone is. Back in my home country (where the average male height is 178 cm), I knew several guys who were 5’7” and were perfectly happy with their height. Not everyone is obsessed with their physical appearance and is willing to go through a lot of pain and sacrifice some of their athleticism just to become taller. If Dr. D. is happy with his body, why should he do LL?
Well said. Wondering why any LL doctor don't do LL on himself is plain stupid. First of all he is not that short and second, not all men have a so big height insecure like all of us here who did or plan to do LL.
LL as I wrote before has drawbacks and saying otherwise is plain stupid and unethical if you are a doctor and thats a foul of Derbipashad but noone can judge him why he didn't do LL on himself.
Dude, it’s not all about height. Some people on this forum are so obsessed with height that they think it’s the only thing that matters to women. Yes, most women wouldn’t date someone shorter than them, but that’s it. I know many tall guys who are single, and I know many short guys with attractive girlfriends. For example, my dad is 176 cm and has always been very popular with women, mostly because of his handsome face and great hair. His brother is 188 cm and has never had a girlfriend in his entire life. I also know know a guy back in my home country who is 170 cm and looks like Johnny Depp. He’s always had very attractive girlfriends and been much more popular with women than most tall guys I know. I’m not saying that height doesn’t matter (because it does), but it’s just one of many qualities that make you attractive—you don’t need to have them all.
Its not one of many qualities, it is the most important for a man to have a decent height and at least not be obese or very skinny.
If someone has a decent height, a slim or muscular body (not something extreme) with a good stylr and not an ugly face (no need to look handsome) he literally can have any woman he wants in terms of appearance and only.
If someone has nit something of these his chances are much worse but especially if he is really short (1.70 and under), his chances are minimum.
Thats the harsh reality.
Meh..

The "subjective factor" is weak. If you take a handsome guy and ask a group of random women to rate him (face photo, no height involved), and the average score he gets is 9, for example, I can assure you that the 90% of them rated him 8, 9 or 10, with a the majority giving a 9. The rest (<10%) are statistical outliers and their opinion doesn't mean much. So the subjectiveness of face beauty is not that important.

Height can be measured, but some women want guys only 185cm+ tall, others 175-185cm and so on.
Height is the most important factor for a man's appearqnce fkr women and this is objectively admited from them.
Most of them prefer dark guys but some of them like blondes, many of them like muscular guys but many also like more fit ones etc but the vast majority of women agree to ine thing about men. They want them tall or at least average. That is an objective truth and if you accept it, you can see that if you are short one (like I was before my LL) anything else doesn't matter (I had expensive clothes, big muscles like now, a good face etc but at 1.68 I was nearly invisible for most of women) and LL is the only way.
But if you are at least average, things are different,although a tall height is always a benefit, but not that crucial.
« Last Edit: September 07, 2020, 01:37:16 PM by Body Builder »

Tartar

« Reply #56 on: September 07, 2020, 01:26:17 PM »

Well said. Wondering why any LL doctor don't do LL on himself is plain stupid. First of all he is not that short and second, not all men have a so big height insecure like all of us here who did or plan to do LL.
LL as I wrote before has drawbacks and saying otherwise is plain stupid and unethical if you are a doctor and thats a foul of Derbipashad but noone can judge him why he didn't do LL on himself.
That’s the point, here people write such as a great height is the only thing that matter in the life. It’s full of people under 170 who are not interested about their short height, maybe they would prefer being taller but nothing else, no complex.

« Reply #57 on: September 07, 2020, 01:29:58 PM »

I don't even care what they want anymore.

All I know is having women tilt her head down just to look me in the eyes is a HUGE turn-off.

So if you're 5'6", for example, you're probably looking at more than half of female population in the West taller than you.

However, if you're just 5'9", you're taller than at least 95% of them. Because many of them are in the 5'6"-5'9" range.

It's crazy how 2-3" can be so significant.

NotSoBigBadBruin

« Reply #58 on: September 07, 2020, 01:30:12 PM »

As large as the taller version of myself would have had.

OK, so if you’re convinced that the size of your current dating pool is too small, then I hope there are no other factors preventing you from finding your Mrs. Right.

And what many people on this forum fail to realize is that being tall won’t get you very far if your face is ugly/average. Again, I’d rather be 170 cm and look like Dave Franco or Neymar than be tall and have an average or ugly face. Would I rather be 150 cm and look like Dave Franco or Neymar? No.

2) Facial flaws are much easier to fix. As you know plastic surgery is more affordable with much greater results and less side-effects. And for some people, simply growing facial hair can mask their ugliness.

I’d love to see some before/after photos of men with ugly faces who have become super handsome through plastic surgery.

Tartar

« Reply #59 on: September 07, 2020, 01:32:37 PM »

I'm 173, 175 in the morning.

Since I'm a little under average I'd benefit this surgery a lot. Because I can simply be taller for the rest of my life with good proportions.
If you are short, everything related to you will be short (average measurements, there are people with too long torso lengths for their height but it's like 1/10000). Your hands, your skull, your feet, your torso, shoulders etc.

Dude I don’t know why but in almost every single post in this forum, even if about different topics, you always wrap up every information about your body your height your proportion claiming how good you can be with the surgery but I don’t know what’s your purpose lol. If you are so sure about this don’t worry you don’t need to look for the approval of the forum dwellers, don’t need to convince yourself

« Reply #60 on: September 07, 2020, 01:42:08 PM »

OK, so if you’re convinced that the size of your current dating pool is too small, then I hope there are no other factors preventing you from finding your Mrs. Right.

Lmao. No one said anything about finding Mrs. Right.

I’d love to see some before/after photos of men with ugly faces who have become super handsome through plastic surgery.

Ehm. To be honest it's not something I research deeply because I don't have that big of problems in this department. But I heard it's quite common in Korea/China.

https://www.google.com/search?q=korean+plastic+surgery+before+after&tbm=isch&ved=2ahUKEwiAh5irldfrAhUK8DgGHcRjDtsQ2-cCegQIABAA&oq=korean+plastic+surgery+before+after&gs_lcp=CgNpbWcQAzICCAAyBAgAEB4yBggAEAUQHjIGCAAQBRAeMgYIABAIEB4yBggAEAgQHjIGCAAQCBAeMgYIABAIEB4yBggAEAgQHjIGCAAQCBAeUIQBWNoNYMwOaABwAHgBgAHlAYgB4gmSAQU2LjQuMZgBAKABAaoBC2d3cy13aXotaW1nwAEB&sclient=img&ei=1DdWX4DNHYrg4-EPxMe52A0&bih=657&biw=1366

I don't know if these are real, but some of these at least gotta be.

NotSoBigBadBruin

« Reply #61 on: September 07, 2020, 01:47:16 PM »

If someone has a decent height, a slim or muscular body (not something extreme) with a good stylr and not an ugly face (no need to look handsome) he literally can have any woman he wants in terms of appearance and only.

If that‘s true, then why has my uncle who is 188 cm been single his entire life? He’s a great guy, not ugly, just not very handsome. I actually know quite a few guys who are not popular with women despite being tall.
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5   Go Up