Limb Lengthening Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Why every inch from 5'5" to 5'8" makes a difference  (Read 348 times)

Bruce Wayne

Why every inch from 5'5" to 5'8" makes a difference
« on: September 23, 2020, 08:05:03 PM »

Lately I see some people here undermine an inch.

I am aware that no height is ever fully enough until we are 6'2".

If you ask women how tall would their ideal men be, they mostly would say 6'-6'3".

But when I asked them the minimum acceptable height, almost unanimously they all said "as long as not shorter than me".

So now we've established that at the the very basic level, we have to be at least same height as women for our height not to give us an unnecessary challenge, more than that, it becomes more supplementary rather than a necessity.

Thus, it'd be interesting to know how our heights compare to girls' height

I used this calculator to compare to average height of Scandinavian girls which is 167cm/5.5.75".

5'5" - 40.1 Percentile

| 14.2% jump

5'6" - 54.3 Percentile

| 13.6% jump

5'7" - 67.9 Percentile

| 11.5% jump

5'8" - 79.4 Percentile

| 8.7% jump

5'9" - 88.1 Percentile

Summary

The biggest jumps we have here are from 5'5" to 5'6" and 5'6" to 5'7".

So from 5'5" to 5'6" basically takes you from below average girl's height to slightly above average. From taller than only 40% of girls to taller than 54% of girls. That's 14% of the female population. Honestly, I don't know how many millions people we're looking at here.

From 5'6" to 5'7". We still have a high jump of 13.6%, only slightly less than the previous one. Thus makes it a crucial inch.

From 5'7" to 5'8".  The jump has decreased by 2% to 11.5%.  But it's still a lot of people and at 5'8" you are taller than 80% of women. Thus makes it less crucial than the previous 2", but still great to have it if possible.

From 5'8" to 5'9". The jump has decreased even more by 2.8% to only 8.7%. An even less crucial jump, but would still be great to have because you'd be taller than 88% of women at this height.

"Every man who has ventured here over the centuries has looked up to the light and imagined climbing to freedom."

ghkid2019

• Taking a breather.
Re: Why every inch from 5'5" to 5'8" makes a difference
« Reply #1 on: September 23, 2020, 08:46:51 PM »

Ye but "ell ess jay ell" the founder or propaganda spreader basically only got an inch. And this man spent 10 years writing random shít on it lol, thousands of articles. On average he reported other users got 0.5cm to 1cm.

"Ell ess jay ell" prolly bull . If the founder/obssessed guy, the lord almighty, only got an inch and basically dedicate his entire life to doing this shít, I suppose thís is "faaake haaa geii".

But yeah one inch does matter especially when u are just at the cusp of the limbo between short and average. But if "ell ess jay ell" has yet to be proven
Do not message me, I am away.

ZUCC420

« Reply #2 on: September 23, 2020, 09:47:53 PM »

I can't bother to try this "experimental LSJL" for 2 whole years (which Bruce said the alleged time for 1 inch) that doesn't even have a guarantee to work or not.

And besides how can it be possible to grow taller if your growth plates are gone?

The whole mechanism that underlies LSJL seems baloney to me. Can anyone explain how it works in a clearcut fashion?
A man can do what he wants, but not want what he wants. - Arthur Schopenhauer

a

• 5'8 1/2
« Reply #3 on: September 23, 2020, 10:25:47 PM »

Don't misunderstand me but you can spend your time working on ankle weights and LSJL method instead of wasting your time on the forums. Then you might convince us with your own report.
height: 173
wingspan: 180+

Bruce Wayne

« Reply #4 on: September 23, 2020, 10:44:10 PM »

Don't misunderstand me but you can spend your time working on ankle weights and LSJL method instead of wasting your time on the forums. Then you might convince us with your own report.

Dude you have been so annoying. I have no business convincing you. First, this thread doesn't have anything to do with LSJL. Do you see I mention LSJL in the OP? Second, if I get taller by LSJL, you will have to pay for my report.

"Every man who has ventured here over the centuries has looked up to the light and imagined climbing to freedom."

a

• 5'8 1/2
« Reply #5 on: September 23, 2020, 11:07:11 PM »

Dude you have been so annoying. I have no business convincing you. First, this thread doesn't have anything to do with LSJL. Do you see I mention LSJL in the OP? Second, if I get taller by LSJL, you will have to pay for my report.

I'd love to pay for it, I hope it becomes a real thing though. You'll be taller, you are as obsessed as I am and I do feel your pain even though I'm slightly under average-doesn't matter. I hope it helps you in the future. I wish you the best. I hope one day you actually get taller with the method and flex on me, I really do lmao. I'm not being sarcastic.

Good luck fam.

edit: I was one of the people who'd underesimate 1 inch, but I underesimate it physically (like adding an inch to anyone's height wouldn't even make a visible change). Yeah, after the statistics now I realised it's actually important.
height: 173
wingspan: 180+

BelowTheMean

« Reply #6 on: September 24, 2020, 02:21:41 AM »

Lately I see some people here undermine an inch.

I am aware that no height is ever fully enough until we are 6'2".

If you ask women how tall would their ideal men be, they mostly would say 6'-6'3".

But when I asked them the minimum acceptable height, almost unanimously they all said "as long as not shorter than me".

So now we've established that at the the very basic level, we have to be at least same height as women for our height not to give us an unnecessary challenge, more than that, it becomes more supplementary rather than a necessity.

Thus, it'd be interesting to know how our heights compare to girls' height

I used this calculator to compare to average height of Scandinavian girls which is 167cm/5.5.75".

5'5" - 40.1 Percentile

| 14.2% jump

5'6" - 54.3 Percentile

| 13.6% jump

5'7" - 67.9 Percentile

| 11.5% jump

5'8" - 79.4 Percentile

| 8.7% jump

5'9" - 88.1 Percentile

Summary

The biggest jumps we have here are from 5'5" to 5'6" and 5'6" to 5'7".

So from 5'5" to 5'6" basically takes you from below average girl's height to slightly above average. From taller than only 40% of girls to taller than 54% of girls. That's 14% of the female population. Honestly, I don't know how many millions people we're looking at here.

From 5'6" to 5'7". We still have a high jump of 13.6%, only slightly less than the previous one. Thus makes it a crucial inch.

From 5'7" to 5'8".  The jump has decreased by 2% to 11.5%.  But it's still a lot of people and at 5'8" you are taller than 80% of women. Thus makes it less crucial than the previous 2", but still great to have it if possible.

From 5'8" to 5'9". The jump has decreased even more by 2.8% to only 8.7%. An even less crucial jump, but would still be great to have because you'd be taller than 88% of women at this height.

Add 3 inches for heels and that's why they want us to be 6'+
Stryde Femurs - Debiparshad - Nov 2020
169cm -> 177cm (goal)
http://www.limblengtheningforum.com/index.php?topic=65617

Current Status: Pre-Op Phase
Pages: [1]   Go Up