Limb Lengthening Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1] 2 3   Go Down

Author Topic: Why every inch from 5'5" to 5'8" makes a difference  (Read 4888 times)

Why every inch from 5'5" to 5'8" makes a difference
« on: September 23, 2020, 08:05:03 PM »

Lately I see some people here undermine an inch.

I am aware that no height is ever fully enough until we are 6'2".

If you ask women how tall would their ideal men be, they mostly would say 6'-6'3".

But when I asked them the minimum acceptable height, almost unanimously they all said "as long as not shorter than me".

So now we've established that at the the very basic level, we have to be at least same height as women for our height not to give us an unnecessary challenge, more than that, it becomes more supplementary rather than a necessity.

Thus, it'd be interesting to know how our heights compare to girls' height

I used this calculator to compare to average height of Scandinavian girls which is 167cm/5.5.75".

5'5" - 40.1 Percentile

| 14.2% jump

5'6" - 54.3 Percentile

| 13.6% jump

5'7" - 67.9 Percentile

| 11.5% jump

5'8" - 79.4 Percentile

| 8.7% jump

5'9" - 88.1 Percentile

Summary

The biggest jumps we have here are from 5'5" to 5'6" and 5'6" to 5'7".

So from 5'5" to 5'6" basically takes you from below average girl's height to slightly above average. From taller than only 40% of girls to taller than 54% of girls. That's 14% of the female population. Honestly, I don't know how many millions people we're looking at here.

From 5'6" to 5'7". We still have a high jump of 13.6%, only slightly less than the previous one. Thus makes it a crucial inch.

From 5'7" to 5'8".  The jump has decreased by 2% to 11.5%.  But it's still a lot of people and at 5'8" you are taller than 80% of women. Thus makes it less crucial than the previous 2", but still great to have it if possible.

From 5'8" to 5'9". The jump has decreased even more by 2.8% to only 8.7%. An even less crucial jump, but would still be great to have because you'd be taller than 88% of women at this height.

ghkid2019

• Inactive account
Re: Why every inch from 5'5" to 5'8" makes a difference
« Reply #1 on: September 23, 2020, 08:46:51 PM »

Ye but "ell ess jay ell" the founder or propaganda spreader basically only got an inch. And this man spent 10 years writing random shít on it lol, thousands of articles. On average he reported other users got 0.5cm to 1cm.

"Ell ess jay ell" prolly bull . If the founder/obssessed guy, the lord almighty, only got an inch and basically dedicate his entire life to doing this shít, I suppose thís is "faaake haaa geii".

But yeah one inch does matter especially when u are just at the cusp of the limbo between short and average. But if "ell ess jay ell" has yet to be proven
This account is no longer in use.

User requested self-ban.

ZUCC420

« Reply #2 on: September 23, 2020, 09:47:53 PM »

I can't bother to try this "experimental LSJL" for 2 whole years (which Bruce said the alleged time for 1 inch) that doesn't even have a guarantee to work or not.

And besides how can it be possible to grow taller if your growth plates are gone?

The whole mechanism that underlies LSJL seems baloney to me. Can anyone explain how it works in a clearcut fashion?
Strange times are these in which we live when old and young are taught falsehoods. And the one man that dares to tell the truth is called at once a lunatic and fool. - Plato

A man can do what he wants, but not want what he wants. - Arthur Schopenhauer

a

• 5'9
« Reply #3 on: September 23, 2020, 10:25:47 PM »

Don't misunderstand me but you can spend your time working on ankle weights and LSJL method instead of wasting your time on the forums. Then you might convince us with your own report.
height: 174-5 at night
wingspan: 180+

« Reply #4 on: September 23, 2020, 10:44:10 PM »

Don't misunderstand me but you can spend your time working on ankle weights and LSJL method instead of wasting your time on the forums. Then you might convince us with your own report.

Dude you have been so annoying. I have no business convincing you. First, this thread doesn't have anything to do with LSJL. Do you see I mention LSJL in the OP? Second, if I get taller by LSJL, you will have to pay for my report.

a

• 5'9
« Reply #5 on: September 23, 2020, 11:07:11 PM »

Dude you have been so annoying. I have no business convincing you. First, this thread doesn't have anything to do with LSJL. Do you see I mention LSJL in the OP? Second, if I get taller by LSJL, you will have to pay for my report.

I'd love to pay for it, I hope it becomes a real thing though. You'll be taller, you are as obsessed as I am and I do feel your pain even though I'm slightly under average-doesn't matter. I hope it helps you in the future. I wish you the best. I hope one day you actually get taller with the method and flex on me, I really do lmao. I'm not being sarcastic.

Good luck fam.

edit: I was one of the people who'd underesimate 1 inch, but I underesimate it physically (like adding an inch to anyone's height wouldn't even make a visible change). Yeah, after the statistics now I realised it's actually important.
height: 174-5 at night
wingspan: 180+

BelowTheMean

« Reply #6 on: September 24, 2020, 02:21:41 AM »

Lately I see some people here undermine an inch.

I am aware that no height is ever fully enough until we are 6'2".

If you ask women how tall would their ideal men be, they mostly would say 6'-6'3".

But when I asked them the minimum acceptable height, almost unanimously they all said "as long as not shorter than me".

So now we've established that at the the very basic level, we have to be at least same height as women for our height not to give us an unnecessary challenge, more than that, it becomes more supplementary rather than a necessity.

Thus, it'd be interesting to know how our heights compare to girls' height

I used this calculator to compare to average height of Scandinavian girls which is 167cm/5.5.75".

5'5" - 40.1 Percentile

| 14.2% jump

5'6" - 54.3 Percentile

| 13.6% jump

5'7" - 67.9 Percentile

| 11.5% jump

5'8" - 79.4 Percentile

| 8.7% jump

5'9" - 88.1 Percentile

Summary

The biggest jumps we have here are from 5'5" to 5'6" and 5'6" to 5'7".

So from 5'5" to 5'6" basically takes you from below average girl's height to slightly above average. From taller than only 40% of girls to taller than 54% of girls. That's 14% of the female population. Honestly, I don't know how many millions people we're looking at here.

From 5'6" to 5'7". We still have a high jump of 13.6%, only slightly less than the previous one. Thus makes it a crucial inch.

From 5'7" to 5'8".  The jump has decreased by 2% to 11.5%.  But it's still a lot of people and at 5'8" you are taller than 80% of women. Thus makes it less crucial than the previous 2", but still great to have it if possible.

From 5'8" to 5'9". The jump has decreased even more by 2.8% to only 8.7%. An even less crucial jump, but would still be great to have because you'd be taller than 88% of women at this height.

Add 3 inches for heels and that's why they want us to be 6'+
Stryde Femurs - Debiparshad - Nov 2020
Nail Removal - Downey - Apr 2022
Journal (169cm -> 177cm) http://www.limblengtheningforum.com/index.php?topic=65617

Current Status: Recovered, moving on

precice strider

« Reply #7 on: November 14, 2020, 07:32:04 PM »

I'm guessing in the US, this is equivalent to 5'3 to 5'6?
Height dysphoria since 2008. (age 5)
Hoping to undergo STRYDE 8cm femurs when I can afford it.
164 cm with a wingspan of 166cm
Goal: 5'7.5 (172+) or taller, but hopefully 5'8 (173)
https://www.instagram.com/precice_strider/

« Reply #8 on: November 14, 2020, 07:36:19 PM »

I'm guessing in the US, this is equivalent to 5'3 to 5'6?

No, this 5'5" to 5'8" theory applies pretty much in any Western country.

In the US, it's the Asian/Latina/Black women who drag the women average down.

However, man, the average I got from Wikipedia might not be as accurate or updated. In the Scandinavian countries, the real women average for the younger generation could be more like 5'7"-5'8". Because I talked to some French women recently, it seems that the average there is already 5'6.5" or so.

Arrogance

« Reply #9 on: November 17, 2020, 10:27:20 PM »

So much for women. But if the statistics are true then it's pretty cool. It is a nice motivation for people who lenghten regardless of how much  :)
Resignation is my virtue. Like water I ebb and flow. Defeat is simply an addition of time to a sentence I never deserved, but you imposed

« Reply #10 on: November 17, 2020, 11:20:34 PM »

So much for women. But if the statistics are true then it's pretty cool. It is a nice motivation for people who lenghten regardless of how much  :)

The statistics are conservative, could be worse in reality (meaning the actual average might be higher). But the point will remain the same, that every inch around that height makes a great difference.

Alexa

• Visitor
« Reply #11 on: November 18, 2020, 05:32:01 PM »

But aren’t there other reasons why men want to lengthen their legs besides getting more women though? You are sad if that’s all you care about

« Reply #12 on: November 18, 2020, 05:59:01 PM »

But aren’t there other reasons why men want to lengthen their legs besides getting more women though? You are sad if that’s all you care about

Perhaps you could suggest some other reasons?

Skyisthelimit

« Reply #13 on: November 18, 2020, 06:42:22 PM »

- Feel better about themselves
- To stop feeling less around tall people
- Stop feeling like height is holding you from anything
- Stop being looked down at
- To start being seen as man and be taken seriously
- Boost confidence which improves personality
I’m sure there are even more reasons than this. Personally, I’m already in a 3 year relationship and my motivation to get taller is definitely NOT to get women.

« Reply #14 on: November 18, 2020, 11:10:49 PM »

- Feel better about themselves
- To stop feeling less around tall people
- Stop feeling like height is holding you from anything
- Stop being looked down at
- Boost confidence which improves personality
I’m sure there are even more reasons than this. Personally, I’m already in a 3 year relationship and my motivation to get taller is definitely NOT to get women.

There aren't many reasons to do this. All the things you mention are basically just one thing which you described with different words.

Basically, LL just makes you look better (to women and other men). So the only 2 real reasons to get LL are just to be more attractive to women and respected by other men.

All the things you mention are just the byproducts of those 2 basic reasons.

The fact that you're in relationship doesn't change anything. You can be in a relationship and aren't seeing other women but you can still have the innate desire to be seen as attractive by other women in general or as in your own words, "being seen as a man".
« Last Edit: November 19, 2020, 02:26:11 AM by Bruce Wayne »

Arrogance

« Reply #15 on: November 19, 2020, 10:22:11 PM »

Man this one I can relate to so much. People keep calling me ''kid''. Now it's one thing when a boomer says it but a fking 12 year old girl called me kid wtf? Even my mom said I am a kid physically and mentally. Women see nothing except looks I swear
Resignation is my virtue. Like water I ebb and flow. Defeat is simply an addition of time to a sentence I never deserved, but you imposed

deletedaccount

« Reply #16 on: November 19, 2020, 10:42:06 PM »

Perhaps you could suggest some other reasons?
1. To cure my socially crippling body dysmorphic disorder

Body Builder

« Reply #17 on: November 19, 2020, 11:14:31 PM »

There aren't many reasons to do this. All the things you mention are basically just one thing which you described with different words.

Basically, LL just makes you look better (to women and other men). So the only 2 real reasons to get LL are just to be more attractive to women and respected by other men.

All the things you mention are just the byproducts of those 2 basic reasons.

The fact that you're in relationship doesn't change anything. You can be in a relationship and aren't seeing other women but you can still have the innate desire to be seen as attractive by other women in general or as in your own words, "being seen as a man".
I have to agree. LL is mainly for becoming more attractive and then feel better with yourself.
Only a fool would do LL to be more dominant to other men.
At my (average) height and with my muscles I don't really feel intimidated from men at any height but still I feel weird next to taller than me girls or even at about the same height as me, no matter if they wear heels.
If somehow the average height of women was 5.2, I would feel perfect with my height even if average men's height stayed the same.

So LL is a cosmetic surgery and most of all has to do with being attractive.
And not being short is the most important for a woman in a man's appearance.

« Reply #18 on: November 20, 2020, 12:24:21 AM »

1. To cure my socially crippling body dysmorphic disorder

Euh, no. Here's the definition of BDD that I took from a quick Google search:

Body dysmorphic disorder is a mental health disorder in which you can't stop thinking about one or more perceived defects or flaws in your appearance — a flaw that appears minor or can't be seen by others.

So in your case, you are a 5'6" man and think that you are short and feel bad about it, you don't have actual BDD. Your negative perception of yourself is justified and aligned with the reality since you are, in fact, short. You aren't imagining things and others will also see you as a short man.

But when a 5'11" man feels short, now he indeed has BDD in which case what he needs is not LL, but mental help.

In short, LL is not a cure to mental disorder.

Actually, that would be the only other reason to do LL besides women. You do LL to look better to other people and people are either men or women. You won't be that much dominant though (a true physically dominant men would be Jason Momoa or The Rock's sizes and heights which are not achievable via LL), but definitely respected more by them. As long as you don't get into an actual fight with them in which case, you will be more likely to lose (thank to LL).

Kal el

« Reply #19 on: November 20, 2020, 10:23:29 AM »

All bull  aside checkout nicole kidman(180cm) in front of jason momoa(193) although he says he is 6'5....and to be honest in that same frame both of them pretty much look the same....height wise and nearly same arm length....except momoas arm being very muscular....in real life people dont care much about height if you are not like very short and they care more about the width for men....coz i have seen middle schoolars 6'1 above but they in no way looks manly in front 5'9 bearded decently thick guys....so there you go if long bones is the only thing you care about then i am sorry to say but u lack some vision....everything aside for the shorter folks just try for being average and nearly average folks aim for 6ft thts more then enough to change your life in many ways....and most importantly try to be a bit thick coz most thts more important if u wanna give a manly vibe....btw the scene i was talking abt momoa and nicole is from aquaman....when they both first meet near the sea shore.

Body Builder

« Reply #20 on: November 20, 2020, 11:26:21 AM »

Euh, no. Here's the definition of BDD that I took from a quick Google search:

So in your case, you are a 5'6" man and think that you are short and feel bad about it, you don't have actual BDD. Your negative perception of yourself is justified and aligned with the reality since you are, in fact, short. You aren't imagining things and others will also see you as a short man.

But when a 5'11" man feels short, now he indeed has BDD in which case what he needs is not LL, but mental help.

In short, LL is not a cure to mental disorder.

Actually, that would be the only other reason to do LL besides women. You do LL to look better to other people and people are either men or women. You won't be that much dominant though (a true physically dominant men would be Jason Momoa or The Rock's sizes and heights which are not achievable via LL), but definitely respected more by them. As long as you don't get into an actual fight with them in which case, you will be more likely to lose (thank to LL).
My fault.
I wanted to say that it is stupid to do LL mostly for being dominant to other men without looking good to women.
A man that has the acceptance of women feels and is a dominant one more than a tall skinny jerk or a massive bber that women hate.

Being domimant to other men is not that hard if you have an about average height (even at 5.7) some muscles and a manly face.
But being attractive to women is not easy without a decent height.

NotSoBigBadBruin

« Reply #21 on: November 20, 2020, 11:52:16 AM »

Being domimant to other men is not that hard if you have an about average height (even at 5.7) some muscles and a manly face.
But being attractive to women is not easy without a decent height.

I think it’s the other way round:

Being attractive to women is not that hard if you have a handsome face, a decent body, and are of average height (or slightly below).

But being dominant to other men is not that easy without a decent height.

Kal el

« Reply #22 on: November 20, 2020, 12:19:25 PM »

Bodybuilder and notsobigbadbruin....i think both of u are wrong and right to some extent....coz a below avg. Height and a handsome manly face and a decent body is enough to be dominant to both man and woman....a living example is tom cruise i mean that guy is just big in good at whatever he does....he is charismatic even when he is angry....he is definately short at 5'7 but he fought 6'1 big buff superman in a movie and if u have seen MI7 i would say he was holding pretty much good during the last fight sequence....yeah i know its a movie but come on we get our ideas from movies only..ppl judge other ppl by seeing movies only(especially girls)....and tom cruise gets called dominant by woman like paula patton and his wife nicole kidman,katie holmes....so yeah height is definitely a boon but there are other ways to be mature and dominant....but to fit in big L size clothes you do need a taller or bigger torso aka height😅..and another short dominant guy is James macavoy same height as tom.

« Reply #23 on: November 20, 2020, 12:43:30 PM »

The only problem is, any taller guy can also gain some muscles and have a manly face easily.

F_99

• Height Communist
« Reply #24 on: November 20, 2020, 01:23:39 PM »

I think it’s the other way round:

Being attractive to women is not that hard if you have a handsome face, a decent body, and are of average height (or slightly below).

But being dominant to other men is not that easy without a decent height.

Correct.
Looking for an alternative.

Skyisthelimit

« Reply #25 on: November 20, 2020, 04:05:33 PM »

So the only 2 real reasons to get LL are just to be more attractive to women and respected by other men.

These were just some examples that came to the top of my head. Yeah, most of the ones I came up with are in fact partitions of the two reasons you mentioned, but there is also the reason of doing this for yourself. This particular reason has nothing to do with women or men. In my personal experience, I always dress up to feel good about myself, and I don’t care if a girl or a guy tells me I look bad, I’ll still believe I look great. Just because your self esteem pivots around other people’s opinions, doesn’t mean you should be portraying that personal insecurity as everyone else’s. Keep your s*** to yourself and don’t establish your two reasons (for getting CLl) on concrete as the only ones.

Skyisthelimit

« Reply #26 on: November 20, 2020, 04:24:51 PM »

I have to agree. LL is mainly for becoming more attractive and then feel better with yourself.
At my (average) height and with my muscles I don't really feel intimidated from men at any height.
What are you even saying, my dude. Go stand next to Francis Ngannou, Curtis Blaydes or Jairzinho Rozenstruik and I’ll be impressed if you can keep your panties from falling. Short bodybuilders don’t really make anyone feel intimidated. People just think that they are getting huge to compensate for their height, at least that’s my case. But being near trees like Hafþór Júlíus Björnsson or guys like him, well... that’s a different story. You just know they can smack the life out of you.

Body Builder

« Reply #27 on: November 20, 2020, 04:43:24 PM »

Bodybuilder and notsobigbadbruin....i think both of u are wrong and right to some extent....coz a below avg. Height and a handsome manly face and a decent body is enough to be dominant to both man and woman....a living example is tom cruise i mean that guy is just big in good at whatever he does....he is charismatic even when he is angry....he is definately short at 5'7 but he fought 6'1 big buff superman in a movie and if u have seen MI7 i would say he was holding pretty much good during the last fight sequence....yeah i know its a movie but come on we get our ideas from movies only..ppl judge other ppl by seeing movies only(especially girls)....and tom cruise gets called dominant by woman like paula patton and his wife nicole kidman,katie holmes....so yeah height is definitely a boon but there are other ways to be mature and dominant....but to fit in big L size clothes you do need a taller or bigger torso aka height😅..and another short dominant guy is James macavoy same height as tom.
I wear XL and my torso is of a 5.7 man.
Most t shirts are still slim for me and some a little long (not much) but I don't care.
So a short man can wear L and XL. I am one.

Also, Cruise is not a domimant man physically. He is handsome and most women liked him but not what a dominant man looks.
But I really never cared about being dominant. Most men call me big dude and they praise my body (although I am not even close to a heavily juiced bb) but although it feels good, I would prefer to be a moderate guy to other men but more women feel attracted by being small next to me, as most of them want.
And it is a pity that although I am almost 50% wider than most of women, I am about the same height with most of them if they were high heels.

So really being dominant is not so important I believe.
And trust me, even if you are 5.6, if you get roids and work out as a beast most men will feel intimidated even much taller ones.
But still, most women won'r even care.

Body Builder

« Reply #28 on: November 20, 2020, 04:47:50 PM »

What are you even saying, my dude. Go stand next to Francis Ngannou, Curtis Blaydes or Jairzinho Rozenstruik and I’ll be impressed if you can keep your panties from falling. Short bodybuilders don’t really make anyone feel intimidated. People just think that they are getting huge to compensate for their height, at least that’s my case. But being near trees like Hafþór Júlíus Björnsson or guys like him, well... that’s a different story. You just know they can smack the life out of you.
These men are almost 1 to a million.
So the possibilities is that I won't stand next to  dudes like them or I would a very few times in my life.
I am talking about everyday life.
And see men like Dexter Jackson or Kai Greene (5.6 and 5.75) next to an everyday man and you would see how a short bb could look huge and intimidating.

Skyisthelimit

« Reply #29 on: November 20, 2020, 05:34:04 PM »

In that case, we would almost never be standing next to someone like Dexter Jackson. But just for the fun... who would rather do a stare off with, Ronnie Coleman or Dexter Jackson. In this case you can see why height does in fact make someone more intimidating. These were two bb competing around the same division, but still Ronnie dwarfs Dexter, even though he himself is not that tall.

https://imgshare.io/image/ff941a38-0941-4daf-b337-3606d8fc080b.NJmZay

NotSoBigBadBruin

« Reply #30 on: November 20, 2020, 07:28:58 PM »

Also, Cruise is not a domimant man physically. He is handsome and most women liked him but not what a dominant man looks.

I agree (because that’s what I meant in my previous post). Guys like Tom Cruise, Neymar Jr., or Lenny Kravitz are considered attractive by the majority of women despite being slightly below average height, but they wouldn’t be perceived as (physically) dominant by most tall men even if they weighed 200 pounds.
Pages: [1] 2 3   Go Up