Limb Lengthening Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Down

Author Topic: Why every inch from 5'5" to 5'8" makes a difference  (Read 4886 times)

Body Builder

Re: Why every inch from 5'5" to 5'8" makes a difference
« Reply #31 on: November 20, 2020, 09:40:34 PM »

In that case, we would almost never be standing next to someone like Dexter Jackson. But just for the fun... who would rather do a stare off with, Ronnie Coleman or Dexter Jackson. In this case you can see why height does in fact make someone more intimidating. These were two bb competing around the same division, but still Ronnie dwarfs Dexter, even though he himself is not that tall.

https://imgshare.io/image/ff941a38-0941-4daf-b337-3606d8fc080b.NJmZay
Being tall and muscular is of course more intimidating than being short and muscular.
I just said that if you only want to be domimant to men being very muscular is enough so there is no need to do LL unless you are maybe less than even 5.5. But you need to work out very much and take roids which is very risky.

Body Builder

« Reply #32 on: November 20, 2020, 09:44:19 PM »

I agree (because that’s what I meant in my previous post). Guys like Tom Cruise, Neymar Jr., or Lenny Kravitz are considered attractive by the majority of women despite being slightly below average height, but they wouldn’t be perceived as (physically) dominant by most tall men even if they weighed 200 pounds.
All these are not dominant due to their appearance, not their height.
Jay Cutler or even Stallone (not a bber and just 5.8) look dominamt though and they have the same heights.
Davud Beckam is very handsome and tall. Still don't look dominant.
Being dominamt looking and good looking is comoletely different and it doesn't have to do mainly with height, unless you are very short where you can't be neither.

ZUCC420

« Reply #33 on: November 20, 2020, 10:22:30 PM »

All these are not dominant due to their appearance, not their height.
Jay Cutler or even Stallone (not a bber and just 5.8) look dominamt though and they have the same heights.
Davud Beckam is very handsome and tall. Still don't look dominant.
Being dominamt looking and good looking is comoletely different and it doesn't have to do mainly with height, unless you are very short where you can't be neither.

You need certain facial characteristic features such as a thick brow ridge, small sharp eyes and a robust skull including the whole chiseled jaw in order to be perceived as dominant and threatening as a man also superficial traits such as black hair/eyebrows help too since the color is considered to be masculine.

Dominic Purcell comes to mind.
Strange times are these in which we live when old and young are taught falsehoods. And the one man that dares to tell the truth is called at once a lunatic and fool. - Plato

A man can do what he wants, but not want what he wants. - Arthur Schopenhauer

Body Builder

« Reply #34 on: November 20, 2020, 11:37:48 PM »

You need certain facial characteristic features such as a thick brow ridge, small sharp eyes and a robust skull including the whole chiseled jaw in order to be perceived as dominant and threatening as a man also superficial traits such as black hair/eyebrows help too since the color is considered to be masculine.

Dominic Purcell comes to mind.
I agree.
But if that man was 60kg or 1.60cm would have still been a joke.
So you neer a combination of things. Some facial traits like the ones you mentioned, a not short height and some muscles are the most important.

« Reply #35 on: November 20, 2020, 11:46:44 PM »

but there is also the reason of doing this for yourself.

There really isn't or at least not in the way you might think. Someone who truly does it for themselves would also do LL if they were the only human in the world which you won't. This surgery puts people's lives and health at stake, has serious long-term consequences and hampers your athletic mobility permanently. Why would any fool does this for themselves? lol

In my personal experience, I always dress up to feel good about myself, and I don’t care if a girl or a guy tells me I look bad, I’ll still believe I look great.

Because in terms of height, you feel good about yourself being tall because you know that tall is seen as attractive by society/other people.

But in the end it's true that we are all doing it for ourselves, in the sense that someone who thinks that they are doing LL to get more women is not actually doing it for women but for themselves. Because when they get more women, they are the one who'll benefit from it.

ZUCC420

« Reply #36 on: November 21, 2020, 01:22:46 AM »

There really isn't or at least not in the way you might think. Someone who truly does it for themselves would also do LL if they were the only human in the world which you won't. This surgery puts people's lives and health at stake, has serious long-term consequences and hampers your athletic mobility permanently. Why would any fool does this for themselves? lol

Because in terms of height, you feel good about yourself being tall because you know that tall is seen as attractive by society/other people.

But in the end it's true that we are all doing it for ourselves, in the sense that someone who thinks that they are doing LL to get more women is not actually doing it for women but for themselves. Because when they get more women, they are the one who'll benefit from it.

you eat for yourself, you sleep for yourself, you sĥit for yourself...... but do you fućk for yourself?

Of course you do, you can tell yourself delusional narratives such as "I want to please her, I want to look good for her, make her cum, etc" but the only reason you do so and it may seem like going several steps further such as getting LL is ultimately for yourself as well, since you fućk for yourself in the end and if you had the conviction that you wouldn't be able to fućk someone or be incapable of having any of your expectations met postsurgery you wouldn't do it in the first place to begin with.

Human nature is cynical by design, since by being so it proliferated our species leaving us with these pesky, frowned upon through modern ethical lens primordial instincts that ultimately defies freewill and the sooner you accept it the better your life will be.

Also there isn't anything mystical such as "love" or "romantic love" since it doesn't exist, male and female relationship dynamic is mutually exploitative where the male sėxually objectifies the female and the female financially objectifies the male.

Your intimate significant other, including your wife and your children's mother is a literal whore. Just felt like dropping some blackpills here since this site is filled with bluepillers. (Not directed at "you" Bruce but general "you")

Strange times are these in which we live when old and young are taught falsehoods. And the one man that dares to tell the truth is called at once a lunatic and fool. - Plato

« Reply #37 on: November 21, 2020, 03:56:22 AM »

male and female relationship dynamic is mutually exploitative where the male sėxually objectifies the female and the female financially objectifies the male.

Yeah, this is a common occurrence in many marriages and so called "relationships".

But there is also pure sexual relationship where the female sexually objectifies the male too, which is what we all should be going for anyway.

NotSoBigBadBruin

« Reply #38 on: November 21, 2020, 11:11:27 AM »

Also there isn't anything mystical such as "love" or "romantic love" since it doesn't exist, male and female relationship dynamic is mutually exploitative where the male sėxually objectifies the female and the female financially objectifies the male.

I’m glad my wife was making much more money than me when we met, because I guess this means she wasn’t only after my money. 🤷🏼‍♂️
But seriously, you really need to put down those philosophy books and start dating. Some guys here on this forum pretend to know all about women and relationships although it sounds like they have no experience with women at all or have only been in very toxic relationships.

Kal el

« Reply #39 on: November 21, 2020, 12:32:46 PM »

I am sorry to say....thts where height is needed😅....as well as good looks.

ZUCC420

« Reply #40 on: November 21, 2020, 03:24:01 PM »

But there is also pure sxxual relationship where the female sxxually objectifies the male too, which is what we all should be going for anyway.

Sure, when you're Chad incarnate. But if you are less than the top 10 percentile in smv with respects to her social circle, good luck hoping to get sxxually objectified by women. And btw even if you're Chad incarnate don't expect to be loved by a woman for your personhood since the whole crux of the matter is women wanting to replicate Chad's genes not finally seeing what a "good" person he is and why she should stay with him through thick and thin, which is ultimately a product of evolution.

Dare I say only a man has the capacity to love someone for their personhood since the way they perceive the world is static, cause otherwise how could you've build things? Create great civilizations? Women on the other hand can't because of their subjective reality that's ever changing, when a woman says she loves you she really does mean that but 5 months down the line when she falls out of love that's also a fact for her whether you care to accept it or not.

Their inherent solipsism and subjective reality precludes the possibility of them ever loving someone for their personhood, which is hypothesized as a result of of being subjected to traumatic events namely your male partner being taken away from you by other warring tribes and then begrudgingly joining them lead ultimately to them lacking loyalty the way a man has, which is also a product of evolution.

In the end Chad fuĉks beta bucks in a nutshell.

I’m glad my wife was making much more money than me when we met, because I guess this means she wasn’t only after my money.

Is that the case even now? How about 10 years later into the relationship? I mean if you're married and she's making making more than you than you're going to be divorced soon pal based on the statistics and probability I'm afraid.

But seriously, you really need to put down those philosophy books and start dating. Some guys here on this forum pretend to know all about women and relationships although it sounds like they have no experience with women at all or have only been in very toxic relationships.

We got more than enough men expressing these facts as anecdotal evidence and empirical evidence regarding dating from dating sites/apps and also traditional psychological simulations of dating which also corresponds to evolutionary biology/psychology and anthropology across the millennium concerning human beings.

So no need to go on dismissing entire fields of sciences in pursuit of maintaining your feel good delusions when 100 years of data is available at the click of your finger tips, that's if you have the intellectual integrity to explore the facts yourself.
« Last Edit: November 21, 2020, 04:20:46 PM by ZUCC420 »

NotSoBigBadBruin

« Reply #41 on: November 21, 2020, 05:03:54 PM »

Sure, when you're Chad incarnate. But if you are less than the top 10 percentile in smv with respects to her social circle, good luck hoping to get sxxually objectified by women. And btw even if you're Chad incarnate don't expect to be loved by a woman for your personhood since the whole crux of the matter is women wanting to replicate Chad's genes not finally seeing what a "good" person he is and why she should stay with him through thick and thin, which is ultimately a product of evolution.

Dare I say only a man has the capacity to love someone for their personhood since the way they perceive the world is static, cause otherwise how could you've build things? Create great civilizations? Women on the other hand can't because of their subjective reality that's ever changing, when a woman says she loves you she really does mean that but 5 months down the line when she falls out of love that's also a fact for her whether you care to accept it or not.

Their inherent solipsism and subjective reality precludes the possibility of them ever loving someone for their personhood, which is hypothesized as a result of of being subjected to traumatic events namely your male partner being taken away from you by other warring tribes and then begrudgingly joining them lead ultimately to them lacking loyalty the way a man has, which is also a product of evolution.

In the end Chad fuĉks beta bucks in a nutshell.

Is that the case even now? How about 10 years later into the relationship? I mean if you're married and she's making making more than you than you're going to be divorced soon pal based on the statistics and probability I'm afraid.

We got more than enough men expressing these facts as anecdotal evidence and empirical evidence regarding dating from dating sites/apps and also traditional psychological simulations of dating which also corresponds to evolutionary biology/psychology and anthropology across the millennium concerning human beings.

So no need to go on dismissing entire fields of sciences in pursuit of maintaining your feel good delusions when 100 years of data is available at the click of your finger tips, that's if you have the intellectual integrity to explore the facts yourself.

I’m the one making more these days, but that’s something she couldn’t have known back then. I must be a real Chad, then.

So you base all your decisions on probabilities and empirical data?

“Do you wanna get married?”
“Nah, there’s a 50 percent chance it’s going to end in a divorce.”

“We’re having a party down at the beach. Do you wanna come?”
“Nah, there’s a 60 percent chance of rain. I’m gonna stay home and read a book about how happiness is just an illusion.”

“Do you wanna go on a date with me?”
“Nah, I’m good. There’s only a 10 percent chance of us having sxx and/or becoming a couple.”

Sounds like a recipe for a very exciting life ...

« Reply #42 on: November 21, 2020, 05:07:16 PM »

And btw even if you're Chad incarnate don't expect to be loved by a woman for your personhood since the whole crux of the matter is women wanting to replicate Chad's genes not finally seeing what a "good" person he is and why she should stay with him through thick and thin, which is ultimately a product of evolution.

No no, I'm not talking about love. Sexual relationship is what its name indicates, it's all physical, doesn't have anything to do with personality, good or bad person is irrelevant. It's also not necessary for her to stay.

ZUCC420

« Reply #43 on: November 21, 2020, 05:13:18 PM »

I’m the one making more these days, but that’s something she couldn’t have known back then. I must be a real Chad, then.

Which further proves my whole point, and no you aren't a Chad just a betabucks.

So you base all your decisions on probabilities and empirical data?

“Do you wanna get married?”
“Nah, there’s a 50 percent chance it’s going to end in a divorce.”

“We’re having a party down at the beach. Do you wanna come?”
“Nah, there’s a 60 percent chance of rain. I’m gonna stay home and read a book about how happiness is just an illusion.”

“Do you wanna go on a date with me?”
“Nah, I’m good. There’s only a 10 percent chance of us having sxx and/or becoming a couple.”

Sounds like a recipe for a very exciting life ...

I prefer cold hard data versus feel goodism where you go in blindly in a minefield expecting to find a unicorn. Also the rest of the rhetoric doesn't address my arguments at all. I hope you realize that you're telling others to seek delusions like yourself instead of anything resembling reality.

No no, I'm not talking about love. sxxual relationship is what its name indicates, it's all physical, doesn't have anything to do with personality, good or bad person is irrelevant. It's also not necessary for her to stay.

Yap that's how a rational being should act like but inevitably you'll fall in love and that's when she'll ditch your ass when you have invested 100% into the relationship which is aptly referred to as the betaization process.

https://www.reddit.com/r/marriedredpill/comments/4hpmg2/theory_the_betaization_process_stages_of_female/

NotSoBigBadBruin

« Reply #44 on: November 21, 2020, 05:37:02 PM »

If your key to happiness is to stay single your entire life and not take any risks whatsoever, chances are you’re going to miss out on many of the best things in life. But if that’s how you want to live your life, that’s perfectly fine. 👍🏻

(Just as a side note, there are also studies showing that people who enjoy taking risks are more content and satisfied with their lives.)

ZUCC420

« Reply #45 on: November 21, 2020, 06:11:31 PM »

If your key to happiness is to stay single your entire life and not take any risks whatsoever, chances are you’re going to miss out on many of the best things in life. But if that’s how you want to live your life, that’s perfectly fine.

(Just as a side note, there are also studies showing that people who enjoy taking risks are more content and satisfied with their lives.)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8byGFryWQRU

Seems like you've ran out of gas hence didn't even bother to respond to any of my arguments, that's a smart move btw you should further keep on making such decisions in your life since it'll probably serve you much better than the current dominant model of "exciting" braindead delusional risk taking that's devoid of neurons being rubbed inside your head.

Also no need to defend and justify your own stupid marriage to us folks at leg lengthening sites, it seems to have served you so well that you've ended up right here with us, saving money in hopes to get your legs broken and lengthened, perhaps in order to save your own marriage?

You're no better than us who hadn't been married or been in a relationship likewise if you had to resort to such a fringe forum where people pay thousands of dollars to get their legs broken whilst staying infirm for months being confined to a hospital cot, counting their days.
« Last Edit: November 21, 2020, 06:38:03 PM by ZUCC420 »

NotSoBigBadBruin

« Reply #46 on: November 21, 2020, 07:32:08 PM »

Believe it or not, but I have better things to do than read up on black pill theories developed by sxxually frustrated men. And I simply don’t care if you choose not to get laid and live a life in solitude. So why should I spend more time arguing with you?

The only reason I commented was that you were trying to provide insights into women and relationships when you clearly have little to no experience with relationships.

I could easily afford Paley’s 16 cm LL program and become a 196 cm Slander Man if I wanted to, but thanks for worrying about my finances.

And you can talk BS about my marriage and try to insult me all you want, it’s just making me feel sorry for you. My marriage is perfect, and I’m eternally grateful for having such an amazing woman in my life who loves me unconditionally. No keyboard warrior in the world is going to convince me otherwise. I’m also grateful for being able to lead a perfectly happy life despite my height dysphoria. I’m only considering this surgery to satisfy my own vanity and because I’d have ended up taller if I hadn’t suffered from hypogonadism in my late teens.

I know I’m not better than anyone here on this forum, and I’d never insult anyone the way you’re trying to insult me. By the way, smart people don’t have to include the result of some BS personality test in their signature and use a painting of Schopenhauer as their profile pic just to make sure everyone knows how smart they are.

So again, if you want to live a life in solitude, that’s totally fine. But don’t try to drag everyone on this forum down with your “life’s not worth living if you’re short, all relationships are doomed to fail anyway, etc.” BS.

ZUCC420

« Reply #47 on: November 21, 2020, 07:46:26 PM »

Believe it or not, but I have better things to do than read up on black pill theories developed by sxxually frustrated men. And I simply don’t care if you choose not to get laid and live a life in solitude. So why should I spend more time arguing with you?

The only reason I commented was that you were trying to provide insights into women and relationships when you clearly have little to no experience with relationships.

I could easily afford Paley’s 16 cm LL program and become a 196 cm Slander Man if I wanted to, but thanks for worrying about my finances.

And you can talk BS about my marriage and try to insult me all you want, it’s just making me feel sorry for you. My marriage is perfect, and I’m eternally grateful for having such an amazing woman in my life who loves me unconditionally. No keyboard warrior in the world is going to convince me otherwise. I’m also grateful for being able to lead a perfectly happy life despite my height dysphoria. I’m only considering this surgery to satisfy my own vanity and because I’d have ended up taller if I hadn’t suffered from hypogonadism in my late teens.

I know I’m not better than anyone here on this forum, and I’d never insult anyone the way you’re trying to insult me. By the way, smart people don’t have to include the result of some BS personality test in their signature and use a painting of Schopenhauer as their profile pic just to make sure everyone knows how smart they are.

So again, if you want to live a life in solitude, that’s totally fine. But don’t try to drag everyone on this forum down with your “life’s not worth living if you’re short, all relationships are doomed to fail anyway, etc.” BS.

Quite an emotional outburst you've proudly put on display here I must say, it's a rather predictable spectacle when it comes to discourse with your ilk. Thanks for finally showing your true colors, I won't bother further commenting anything else since I don't have anything to add to the conversation and besides people here can judge it themselves.

Skyisthelimit

« Reply #48 on: November 21, 2020, 08:24:35 PM »

I completely agree with NotSoBigBadBruin. Everyone here needs to chill down. Most of the members are here to look up info about doctors and check out our cll vets’ diaries, not to argue about these kind of bs. And dude (@Zucc420), don’t try to diminish other relationships just because of your personal experience. I’m 120% sure my girlfriend is not with me for any of the reasons you or @Batman mentioned.

ZUCC420

« Reply #49 on: November 21, 2020, 08:37:19 PM »

I’m 120% sure my girlfriend is not with me for any of the reasons you or @Batman mentioned.

Okay, though it's not like you could actually be capable of deciding that matter in a dispassionate lense and have an interpretation be anything other than the current one you hold  ....... so.

Or for that matter be able to internalize such knowledge without having a mental breakdown, cognitive dissonance and finally compartmentalizing facts or completely dismissing it based on "muh incel" "you incel wah".

I mean really which man would really be capable of holding the fact that his girlfriend or wife is only with him because of his money whilst being in a "loving" relationship? Makes sense based on evidence but does it really makes sense to the mind that's currently in a relationship?

They would rather kill themselves first rather than accept reality which is evident after a divorce when you take a look at the data. So Didn't think so.

Skyisthelimit

« Reply #50 on: November 21, 2020, 09:18:36 PM »

I mean really which man would really be capable of holding the fact that his girlfriend or wife is only with him because of his money whilst being in a "loving" relationship? Makes sense based on evidence but does it really makes sense to the mind that's currently in a relationship?

They would rather kill themselves first rather than accept reality which is evident after a divorce when you take a look at the data. So Didn't think so.

Oh, but I can state as a fact that this is my case, lil buddy. I really doubt a woman who’s with someone for his money would be paying most of the things between the two. Of course this is for the time being, since currently I’m not working, but still holds true. Stop being such a tryhard, my dude. Don’t know why you’re trying to show off when you clearly know jack s***.

Body Builder

« Reply #51 on: November 21, 2020, 09:20:06 PM »

Okay, though it's not like you could actually be capable of deciding that matter in a dispassionate lense and have an interpretation be anything other than the current one you hold  ....... so.

Or for that matter be able to internalize such knowledge without having a mental breakdown, cognitive dissonance and finally compartmentalizing facts or completely dismissing it based on "muh incel" "you incel wah".

I have an average income and my gf makes the same money as me.
In the past I was with women more rich than me and more poor.
Women that go to.someone for money are going for millionaires, not just a little richer than average man.
Also, these women are freakingly good looking and very rich men know exactly why they are with them and have them sd toys.

The biggest reason for a woman to be with a man at the begining is to be physically attracted to him, and the opposite.
Then character plays a big role if that relationship will continue.
Most women nowadays don't care much about money as they have their own, they want a good looking man that is just not poor.
And the ones that care try to be with millionaires.
So no, the vast majority of us (everyday men) who have relationships is not from the money we have.

ZUCC420

« Reply #52 on: November 21, 2020, 09:34:57 PM »

I have an average income and my gf makes the same money as me.
In the past I was with women more rich than me and more poor.
Women that go to.someone for money are going for millionaires, not just a little richer than average man.
Also, these women are freakingly good looking and very rich men know exactly why they are with them and have them sd toys.

The biggest reason for a woman to be with a man at the begining is to be physically attracted to him, and the opposite.
Then character plays a big role if that relationship will continue.
Most women nowadays don't care much about money as they have their own, they want a good looking man that is just not poor.
And the ones that care try to be with millionaires.
So no, the vast majority of us (everyday men) who have relationships is not from the money we have.

It isn't strictly about money and if I had given that impression then my bad, it's all about the male providing resources in exchange for sxx. This is evolutionary psychology 101 and not me and other bunch of inkels making shît up in our mother's basement.

There's a reason we're called a "tournament" species and not a "pair bonding" species in the scientific literature since there exists vast differences between the two species.

The endgame of a sxxual relationship for a woman is becoming the wife of her partner and freeloading for the rest of her life while providing sxx once a month after a few years of marriage which at last heralds the final phase leading to r/deadbedroom and that is the completion of a relationship after which divorce follows, whether you care to admit it or not based on your emotional inclinations.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l2K92_4xLCA - This explains this better with visual data than I ever could.

That's all assuming it doesn't end abruptly in a divorce like 50% of marriages do in less than 5 years (based on statistic) by the 70% of women that are initiating it while the man pays the alimony lmao, and if not then your last bastion of hope is that your marriage falls under one of the 13% "non trivial percentage"! - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8byGFryWQRU

Bottom line is you're more likely to survive a game of Russian roulette with only ONE EMPTY CHAMBER (17%) than you are to have a happy lasting marriage (13%) (Assuming self reported studies are true and those 13% aren't being delusional and lying like some people here in this obscure fringe surgery forum)

"But my wife makes more than me so stop lying incel" -https://www.forbes.com/sites/carolinehoward/2010/09/10/women-who-earn-more-more-likely-to-get-divorced/

But career women who are the family breadwinners are nearly 40% more likely to get a divorce than women without the same economic resources, according to a 25-year study by Jay Teachman, a sociology professor at Western Washington University in Bellingham, Wash.

Researchers found that the tipping point is when the wife pulled in at least 60% of the family's income.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rJGdw20pNgQ - Ultimately a relationship with a woman amounts to nothing but domestic parasitism, now whether you bluepilled utterly pitiful simps such as skylimit and bigbadbrain are going to accept the truth or not is up to you, just know when reality comes knocking...

You'd think that not even a single bluepill simp will exist in a forum that's all about enhancing your looks mainly to attract women and gain social status via a gruelling dangerous surgery yet dozens of them will crawl out of the woodworks slobbered with vaginal juices inside the glory hole they spent most of their lives in that's so far removed from reality that it can only be described as being a separate interdimensional vacuum.

I encourage people here that aren't complete and utter bluepilled simps starved of vagina to shame these people that keep on peddling this bullshît with cold hard impersonal facts in order to bring them back to reality otherwise they're going to spend their whole lives in lala land while not only ruining their own lives in the process which I have no problem with but they keep on dispensing foul, misleading advice and disinformation that isn't based in reality but instead the interdimensional vacuum called the glorified pussy hole that makes them feel tingles in their pepes, that are severely detrimental to the wellbeing of other men who are ignorant of the reproductive nature of men and women.

Like I have no problem with these people fking around in their own bubble but when they start peddling this shît to other hapless men notwithstanding the myriad of evidence to the contrary floating around the net, that's what makes my blood boil.
« Last Edit: November 22, 2020, 12:59:03 AM by ZUCC420 »

BelowTheMean

« Reply #53 on: November 22, 2020, 02:21:51 AM »

@ZUCC420: I usually don't comment too much on these threads once people start posting YT videos with statistics, but I've actually thought about this a ton, and there is still a way to win the game of marriage today. It's not blue, red, or black pill. You just need to play the game much better than any woman can and exhibit more dark triad traits than she does. Winning the game for me is not necessarily about a long-lasting happy marriage or the trad-con life, though those are both potentially side-effects, it's mostly about procreating with someone with great genes to satisfy that biological need, and then living as a fully free man while maintaining leverage in the relationship.

In the past I've only dated hot girls or those with rich parents, I just haven't managed to find both of these traits in the same package yet, but I've gotten close. Part of the reason I'm getting LL is to improve my dating prospects with the cohort of girls that I'm targeting so I can hopefully find one who both has rich parents and is at least an 8 out of 10. I'm very experienced with this demographic having already dated half a dozen rich girls. None of them have any siblings and their parents easily had $10M+ USD net worth. I actually don't care about the girl's parents' money at all, I'm only interested in making sure she enters the marriage with enough net worth so I don't lose any money in the case of a divorce. (Rich parents almost always start transferring money to their kids early due to tax incentives.)

I have a specific set of skills and attributes that makes me very good at charming this type of girl and her parents. They usually view me as a suitable and reliable marriage partner for their daughter. I've never considered proposing to any of the ones I've dated, but each of them really wanted to get married with me (with parental approval as well) so I think it would have been easy to put a ring on any of them if I wanted to. Therefore, at my new height I should have a good shot at getting that 8 (which I'm fine with as long as she's rich enough.) As soon as we get married, I'll put a baby in her and then I win.

This is because once she is married, and especially once she has a kid, she has become used goods, aka undatable for high quality guys. If we were to ever get divorced (and especially as the years go by) I would always come out on top, so she has no incentive to ever get divorced. She can't nag me, treat me poorly, or anything like that, because I would be holding all the chips, up to and including threatening divorce. Because of this, I'll just keep doing whatever I want. Having a beer with the guys, she can't say anything. Buying stuff with my own money, she can't say anything. Plus on top of all that, it's super unlikely that she would cheat on me, since she has more to lose in a divorce, and even if she does cheat on me and we get divorced, I still win.

Go ahead, try and poke some holes in my plan. I welcome any challenges that you guys can think of.
Stryde Femurs - Debiparshad - Nov 2020
Nail Removal - Downey - Apr 2022
Journal (169cm -> 177cm) http://www.limblengtheningforum.com/index.php?topic=65617

Current Status: Recovered, moving on

ZUCC420

« Reply #54 on: November 22, 2020, 03:01:19 AM »

@ZUCC420: I usually don't comment too much on these threads once people start posting YT videos with statistics, but I've actually thought about this a ton, and there is still a way to win the game of marriage today. It's not blue, red, or black pill. You just need to play the game much better than any woman can and exhibit more dark triad traits than she does. Winning the game for me is not necessarily about a long-lasting happy marriage or the trad-con life, though those are both potentially side-effects, it's mostly about procreating with someone with great genes to satisfy that biological need, and then living as a fully free man while maintaining leverage in the relationship.

In the past I've only dated hot girls or those with rich parents, I just haven't managed to find both of these traits in the same package yet, but I've gotten close. Part of the reason I'm getting LL is to improve my dating prospects with the cohort of girls that I'm targeting so I can hopefully find one who both has rich parents and is at least an 8 out of 10. I'm very experienced with this demographic having already dated half a dozen rich girls. None of them have any siblings and their parents easily had $10M+ USD net worth. I actually don't care about the girl's parents' money at all, I'm only interested in making sure she enters the marriage with enough net worth so I don't lose any money in the case of a divorce. (Rich parents almost always start transferring money to their kids early due to tax incentives.)

I have a specific set of skills and attributes that makes me very good at charming this type of girl and her parents. They usually view me as a suitable and reliable marriage partner for their daughter. I've never considered proposing to any of the ones I've dated, but each of them really wanted to get married with me (with parental approval as well) so I think it would have been easy to put a ring on any of them if I wanted to. Therefore, at my new height I should have a good shot at getting that 8 (which I'm fine with as long as she's rich enough.) As soon as we get married, I'll put a baby in her and then I win.

This is because once she is married, and especially once she has a kid, she has become used goods, aka undatable for high quality guys. If we were to ever get divorced (and especially as the years go by) I would always come out on top, so she has no incentive to ever get divorced. She can't nag me, treat me poorly, or anything like that, because I would be holding all the chips, up to and including threatening divorce. Because of this, I'll just keep doing whatever I want. Having a beer with the guys, she can't say anything. Buying stuff with my own money, she can't say anything. Plus on top of all that, it's super unlikely that she would cheat on me, since she has more to lose in a divorce, and even if she does cheat on me and we get divorced, I still win.

Go ahead, try and poke some holes in my plan. I welcome any challenges that you guys can think of.

I don't see anything wrong with what your doing other than
This is because once she is married, and especially once she has a kid, she has become used goods, aka undateable for high quality guys.

You're making an assumption that she is logically consistent and also that she only wants to date high quality guys, remember the female's mind cannot perceive reality in a static fashion which means she's highly unlikely to make decisions that are good for her in the long run.

She might divorce you because the drug high that she experienced during pre-marriage ran out cause it's unlikely to last long by dint of the fact that it isn't reproductively speaking in her best interest to stick with one man and have his kids but by all means if you can manage it sure, go for it.

If it does run out and she still stays with you chances are she'll fall in a clinical depression which has been documented via studies done on dead bedroom marriages and thus will put on additional burden on top of all the stacked sĥit tests she'll keep feeding you even if you're a theoretical Chad.

Personally speaking I cannot abide by this mentally taxing sĥit tests that'll be thrust upon me by womankind in a relationship also not to mention the myriad of ways a woman in a relationship cannot satisfy a man for one their libido aka sxx drive being 1/10 of a man's, 2nd they only get as horny as men once a month before the ovulation cycle begins, 3rd I have no choice but to provide whatever she asks for using my money since 85% of consumer spending is accounted by women, etcetera.

It'll take me hours upon hours to write out a dissertation on why not being in a relationship with a woman is objectively better but instincts trumps reason as usual so as long as you understand the reproductive drives and sxxual dynamic between men and women you're already in a better place than 99% of men, especially compared to the bluepilled simps squirming around this entire forum, compartmentalizing while also undergoing barbaric gruelling surgery that requires an exorbitant sum of money whilst maintaining their delusionals at the same time.

So if you're 100% sure you won't get divorced rape, taken to the cleaners, etc and that she's unlikely to leave you then I don't see much of a problem other than the fact that you're making some assumptions that might not turn out to be true and could potentially result in a dead bedroom, who knows.

BelowTheMean

« Reply #55 on: November 22, 2020, 03:15:08 AM »

Like I said, I don't care about the marriage lasting, I just want to procreate with a good set of genes. And even then, it's only because my parents want grandkids. If I get divorced, I will just find a 20 year old to spoil when I'm 50 if I still want some long-term companionship. It doesn't matter how good or bad a woman's logic is, as long as you hold all the cards, she can't do anything to you at all. You just have to care less about her than she does about you. If she tries to withhold sxx as a weapon, then she is going to lose because you can just go out and bang someone much younger then her. If she can't divorce you for a prize, then it doesn't matter at all what she thinks. As long as you are more of an a-hole than she is, then she will be the one spending all her time worrying if you've been faithful to the marriage and not the other way around.
Journal (169cm -> 177cm) http://www.limblengtheningforum.com/index.php?topic=65617

ZUCC420

« Reply #56 on: November 22, 2020, 03:28:38 AM »

Like I said, I don't care about the marriage lasting, I just want to procreate with a good set of genes.

Better ways exist that doesn't involve the sĥit that comes with marriage such as surrogacy.

And even then, it's only because my parents want grandkids. If I get divorced, I will just find a 20 year old to spoil when I'm 50 if I still want some long-term companionship. It doesn't matter how good or bad a woman's logic is, as long as you hold all the cards, she can't do anything to you at all. You just have to care less about her than she does about you. If she tries to withhold sxx as a weapon, then she is going to lose because you can just go out and bang someone much younger then her. If she can't divorce you for a prize, then it doesn't matter at all what she thinks. As long as you are more of an   than her, then she spends all her time worrying about if you've been faithful to the marriage and not the other way around.

Like I said you assume the woman will be rational and won't just divorce you because she feels period. Also you seem to be quite naive based on these convictions you've created for yourself such as "If she tries to withhold sxx as a weapon, then she is going to lose because you can just go out and bang someone much younger then her."  so I suggest reading some basic evo psych.

https://www.reddit.com/r/marriedredpill/comments/4hpmg2/theory_the_betaization_process_stages_of_female/ start with this and move on to bigger books written by professionals or better yet watch Colttain and Thinking ape's videos.

That might serve you better but who knows from the looks of it, I can't add anything else since your knowledge regarding this topic is quite lacking but it seems you aren't completely off to the idea of learning so keep on internalizing these concepts about male and female nature in order to refine your black and white fallacious perspective.

BelowTheMean

« Reply #57 on: November 22, 2020, 04:34:39 AM »

Surrogacy is a waste of money and legally you have to jump through a ton of loopholes, and even if the child is born there is still the risk that you can't keep them. If you have a kid with your wife, then at least the kid has a shot at having two parents instead of being guaranteed to only have one. As long as you put yourself in the right position before signing the marriage contract, then you win. All contracts are just a collection of words, and they can be defeated by outthinking the other party.

You read way to much about this red pill BS that people spew out of their butt. Even if it's true, theory rarely applies to real life. Besides, there are so many internal contradictions and simple solutions for the topics in the videos that you linked. I also just said I don't care if she divorces me or not, so why would I care at all about the reason that she wanted to get divorced? She can be as logical or emotional as she wants to be, if she wants to get divorced then we'll do the paperwork and I'll be a free man again. The only reason I even mention that she might not actively try to divorce me is because I don't think she will be incentivized to. You might think that she will regardless of how she feels, but I don't care whether she does or not, as long as I get a kid in her first. The fact that you haven't been able to tell this is my point means that your level of intelligence is about what I would expect for being part of the RP community. Based on what I've written, even if she has a 100% chance of divorcing me, I would still marry her because I would only marry someone that I could gain from financially. I'm not sure what part of your head is unable to wrap around that.

What kind of convictions do you think I can't hold myself to? Going out and banging another woman if she withholds sxx? I've dated over a dozen girls and easily slept with at least 100 in 20+ countries. I'm not trying to brag (because it really wasn't that difficult) but girls are literally everywhere and most of them have zero relationship value. In the 21st century they've priced themselves this way - just tonight's entertainment if needed. There's nothing that a woman does or says that is going to suddenly make me act like a beta, because they're all replaceable and I know how to look. I don't need to study your male and female nature concepts because I've already experienced everything first-hand.

Either way it's a win-win for me. As long as you achieve your goals without facing unnecessary consequences, then you win. I think you would be better served figuring out how to solve your own problems instead of complaining about how it's statistically unlikely to succeed.

BelowTheMean

« Reply #58 on: November 22, 2020, 04:44:27 AM »

And you know what, even the betaization thing that you posted, I've experienced it first hand as well. I wasn't always the victor in every one of my encounters. I'm a living and breathing being too; I don't need to read theory on things that I've already experienced and know about because I'm able to internalize my experiences.

« Reply #59 on: November 22, 2020, 05:57:00 AM »

I've dated over a dozen girls and easily slept with at least 100 in 20+ countries.

What countries are those? Thailand, India, Philippines, Vietnam, Jamaica, Zimbabwe, Nigeria, etc?  ;D

In all seriousness, it's not just the quantity, but the quality also bro. Just saying...  :)

BelowTheMean

« Reply #60 on: November 22, 2020, 06:50:58 AM »

What countries are those? Thailand, India, Philippines, Vietnam, Jamaica, Zimbabwe, Nigeria, etc?  ;D

In all seriousness, it's not just the quantity, but the quality also bro. Just saying...  :)

I’ve been to some of those, but my count is mostly in the good ol’ USA, where I live. I do like going out in Europe, East Asia and Southeast Asia too. I mean I’ve had a few of those drunk nights out where I picked up the wrong girl, but my standards have always increased with my ability to get girls. Besides, over a 15 year period my total is not really that high,  just a few a year on average in between relationships. If I didn’t care about quality I wouldn’t be bothering to lengthening my darn legs!

Also, I’m only commenting about it because the ZUCC420 guy seems to be really young and have very little actual experience dealing with women, and keeps trying  to talk about it from a philosophical perspective as if that’s better than going out and getting things done. I just wanted to point out in this case that no academic resource is going to teach you as much as doing things hands on. I’m pretty sure even the RP community tells its members to go out and do as many women as possible.

HeightGain

« Reply #61 on: November 22, 2020, 08:45:11 AM »

There are some superficial women just like there are simple men, like this forum proves. A little bit of knowledge is a dangerous thing, especially when gleaned from unreliable sources but it evidently can brainwash those with little intellect.

Quoting YouTube as resources, trying to force unecessary long words into sentences, quoting incorrect statistics all to try and demonstrate your intelligence to try and provide credibility to your view and your hatred of women?

To anyone on this forum with half a brain it is clear you are struggling with your own inadequacies and rather than accept that you blame women for your issues because your ego can't accept reality.

If you ever get LL, which you won't, you still won't get women because of your personality and views.

This forum should be for everyone and your language and views are misogynistic and offensive to women.

Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Up