Limb Lengthening Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Down

Author Topic: Why every inch from 5'5" to 5'8" makes a difference  (Read 4884 times)

Skyisthelimit

Re: Why every inch from 5'5" to 5'8" makes a difference
« Reply #62 on: November 22, 2020, 09:13:38 AM »

There are some superficial women just like there are simple men, like this forum proves. A little bit of knowledge is a dangerous thing, especially when gleaned from unreliable sources but it evidently can brainwash those with little intellect.

Quoting YouTube as resources, trying to force unecessary long words into sentences, quoting incorrect statistics all to try and demonstrate your intelligence to try and provide credibility to your view and your hatred of women?

To anyone on this forum with half a brain it is clear you are struggling with your own inadequacies and rather than accept that you blame women for your issues because your ego can't accept reality.

If you ever get LL, which you won't, you still won't get women because of your personality and views.

This forum should be for everyone and your language and views are misogynistic and offensive to women.

I totally agree with you and with what you posted, but don’t even bother arguing with these guys, bro. It’s like having a discussion with a wall or the 45th potus and most of his followers. Clearly they aren’t interested in other views or opinions and rather stay with their own limited scope on the subject.

HeightGain

« Reply #63 on: November 22, 2020, 10:32:41 AM »

You're right. I hope women and others aren't put off from posting here because of their views.

ZUCC420

« Reply #64 on: November 22, 2020, 12:10:14 PM »

My parents are still happily married, therefore your abstract numbers are irrelevant

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8byGFryWQRU
Strange times are these in which we live when old and young are taught falsehoods. And the one man that dares to tell the truth is called at once a lunatic and fool. - Plato

A man can do what he wants, but not want what he wants. - Arthur Schopenhauer

ZUCC420

« Reply #65 on: November 22, 2020, 12:53:45 PM »

You're right. I hope women and others aren't put off from posting here because of their views.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ITolYeDyKWw

Watch out this video might induce a mental breakdown especially to simps since they're more prone to such cognitive defenses. I mean if the best you got is "wah you incel" and "your wrong cause I say so" then I'm sorry but you and your pussy worshiping posse aren't convincing anyone here about anything especially dating and relationships.

So far 3 of you clowns have shown your ugly mug in this forum defending muh lady, namely badbrain,skylimit and you heightgain. I wonder if more will show up in order to get their face blacked via facts, either you'll swallow the blackpill or you'll take it up in the arse as a suppository, either way you'll be taking something.
Strange times are these in which we live when old and young are taught falsehoods. And the one man that dares to tell the truth is called at once a lunatic and fool. - Plato

« Reply #66 on: November 22, 2020, 01:16:22 PM »

I didn't read ZUCC's posts, but you sound like a white knight, dude. From your previous post in the other thread as well. lol

Either way, there aren't many women on this site.

ZUCC420

« Reply #67 on: November 22, 2020, 01:18:37 PM »

I didn't read ZUCC's posts, but you sound like a white knight, dude. From your previous post in the other thread as well. lol

Either way, there aren't many women on this site.

There are some troll women here, like that black feminist lmao, I honestly miss her posts.

NotSoBigBadBruin

« Reply #68 on: November 22, 2020, 05:16:33 PM »

Even if everything you say were true (by the way, there are also studies showing that married people are happier than singles: https://www.ons.gov.uk/peoplepopulationandcommunity/wellbeing/articles/personalandeconomicwellbeingintheuk/whatmattersmosttoourlifesatisfaction#most-important-factors-affecting-life-satisfaction), I’d rather play Russian roulette and take a shot at becoming one of those 13 percent than spend my life as a misogynist trying to convince myself and others that it’s actually a good thing to be rejected by women.

And even if my wife and I decided go to separate ways one day, I’d be forever grateful for all the amazing memories and our incredibly beautiful child, which are worth much more than all the money in the world. Ten years ago, I never thought I’d ever experience so much joy and happiness as I did, e.g., on the day of our wedding or the birth of our child. So the risk I took in getting married has already paid off a thousand times because it’s been the best couple of years I’ve ever had in my life, and there is no way this could turn into a loss someday because I’ve already won much more than I thought I ever would.

Again, if you want to live a risk-free life and stay single forever, that’s totally fine. And you can insult me as much as you want, but at the end of the day I can look at my beautiful wife and child and know that nothing in the world could ever happen to make me regret any of this.

I wish you all the best and hope you find happiness one day.

ZUCC420

« Reply #69 on: November 22, 2020, 06:08:16 PM »

Even if everything you say were true (by the way, there are also studies showing that married people are happier than singles: https://www.ons.gov.uk/peoplepopulationandcommunity/wellbeing/articles/personalandeconomicwellbeingintheuk/whatmattersmosttoourlifesatisfaction#most-important-factors-affecting-life-satisfaction), I’d rather play Russian roulette and take a shot at becoming one of those 13 percent than spend my life as a misogynist trying to convince myself and others that it’s actually a good thing to be rejected by women.

And even if my wife and I decided go to separate ways one day, I’d be forever grateful for all the amazing memories and our incredibly beautiful child, which are worth much more than all the money in the world. Ten years ago, I never thought I’d ever experience so much joy and happiness as I did, e.g., on the day of our wedding or the birth of our child. So the risk I took in getting married has already paid off a thousand times because it’s been the best couple of years I’ve ever had in my life, and there is no way this could turn into a loss someday because I’ve already won much more than I thought I ever would.

Again, if you want to live a risk-free life and stay single forever, that’s totally fine. And you can insult me as much as you want, but at the end of the day I can look at my beautiful wife and child and know that nothing in the world could ever happen to make me regret any of this.

I wish you all the best and hope you find happiness one day.

Lmao that study has been debunked years ago

Do you know what I interpret from your response to all my facts after facts where you keep on posting this happy go lucky feel goodism delusional crap that amounts to nothing but my feelings is more important than your cold detached logic?

A sad, sad man counting his days to get his legs broken being infirm for months in a hospital cot while spending thousands of dollars in allegedly vain purposes and NOT to save his own relationship by increasing his attractiveness for his wife lest she leaves him with half his $hit whilst stranding him in the gutter, trying his damndest to not feel buyers remorse and the need to believe that he hasn't made one of the stupidest decisions of his life ever that is subsidizing a grown ass leech for the rest of his life whilst working himself to death, and hence the need to justify his whole being to anonymous strangers online on a fringe surgery forum.

Like I cannot actually see these traditional bluepilled simps being able to go on if they were made to accept the awful truth of the position they find themselves in.

Instant seppuku either after divorce as can be seen from the divorce statistics or during a dead bedroom contract, literally BANG!......the end.

NotSoBigBadBruin

« Reply #70 on: November 22, 2020, 06:59:54 PM »

Lmao that study has been debunked years ago

Do you know what I interpret from your response to all my facts after facts where you keep on posting this happy go lucky feel goodism delusional crap that amounts to nothing but my feelings is more important than your cold detached logic?

A sad, sad man counting his days to get his legs broken being infirm for months in a hospital cot while spending thousands of dollars in allegedly vain purposes and NOT to save his own relationship by increasing his attractiveness for his wife lest she leaves him with half his $hit whilst stranding him in the gutter, trying his damndest to not feel buyers remorse and the need to believe that he hasn't made one of the stupidest decisions of his life ever that is subsidizing a grown ass leech for the rest of his life whilst working himself to death, and hence the need to justify his whole being to anonymous strangers online on a fringe surgery forum.

Like I cannot actually see these traditional bluepilled simps being able to go on if they were made to accept the awful truth of the position they find themselves in.

Instant seppuku either after divorce as can be seen from the divorce statistics or during a dead bedroom contract, literally BANG!......the end.

Debunked years ago? That study was published last year. But a video created by some sxxually frustrated YouTuber is certainly more reliable than a study published by The Office for National Statistics in the UK--including data from almost 300,000 people. ::)

The fact that my wife thinks I'm perfect the way I am--and would do everything in her power to convince me not to do it if she knew that I'm considering LL even though I'm already 180 cm--is actually the main reason why I'm undecided as to whether I should really do this.

As mentioned previously, a guy like you is never going to get under my skin; so if those unsuccessful attempts at insulting me are making you feel better, just keep them coming.

ZUCC420

« Reply #71 on: November 22, 2020, 07:04:06 PM »

Debunked years ago? That study was published last year. But a video created by some sxxually frustrated YouTuber is certainly more reliable than a study published by The Office for National Statistics in the UK--including data from almost 300.000 people. ::)

The fact that my wife thinks I'm perfect the way I am--and would do everything in her power to convince me not to do it if she knew that I'm considering LL even though I'm already 180 cm--is actually the main reason why I'm undecided as to whether I should really do this.

As mentioned previously, a guy like you is never going to get under my skin; so if those unsuccessful attempts at insulting me are making you feel better, just keep them coming.

Well guess what this video was made last year as well you imbecilic pussy pedestalizing simp. Why don't you watch the whole stuff and then post your response here instead of saying NANANANA I LOVE BEING A SIMP FOR A LEECH THAT IS KILLING ME SLOWLY!

Keep on replying man, show the world or at least the strangers online how you don't give a flying rat's ass about an """"incel"""" telling you the secrets of your own marriage, cause that'll show him and the world.

A sad, sad man counting his days to get his legs broken being infirm for months in a hospital cot while spending thousands of dollars in allegedly vain purposes and NOT to save his own relationship by increasing his attractiveness for his wife (read: pr0stitute) lest she leaves him with half his $hit whilst stranding him in the gutter, trying his damndest to not feel buyers remorse and the need to believe that he hasn't made one of the stupidest decisions of his life ever that is subsidizing a grown ass leech for the rest of his life whilst working himself to death, and hence the need to justify his whole being to anonymous strangers online on a fringe surgery forum. - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rJGdw20pNgQ

Honestly putting simps like you out of your misery is one of my guilty pleasures online lol.

NotSoBigBadBruin

« Reply #72 on: November 22, 2020, 07:41:56 PM »

I feel sorry for you, man. Trying to drag other people down with you is obviously the only pleasure you have in life. As mentioned before, I hope you find happiness one day.

ZUCC420

« Reply #73 on: November 22, 2020, 07:48:21 PM »

I feel sorry for you, man. Trying to drag other people down with you is obviously the only pleasure you have in life. As mentioned before, I hope you find happiness one day.

Is that the best you can do? Let a little ol' """incel""" get under your skin?

Feel sorry for me, pity me,etc do whatever to make yourself feel comfortable, to stop yourself from getting torn apart the seams emotionally, mentally since that might actually get you to evaluate your own life before and after marriage and where it has landed you HELLO:"limblengtheningforum.com" instead of chatting with an """incel""" back and forth while constantly saying you're feeling sorry for him.

Skyisthelimit

« Reply #74 on: November 22, 2020, 08:24:46 PM »

No reason to waste more valuable time with this narcissist. Clearly he’s got some deep emotional scars, which is why he’s behaving like a fool. What he needs is a good psychologist to open up with, about his issues with women. I believe he’s been rejected too many times by women, so he pretty much this defense mechanism were he believes that women are just in it for the money, that true love doesn’t actually exist. Its really sad honestly, I pity him.

ZUCC420

« Reply #75 on: November 22, 2020, 08:38:08 PM »

No reason to waste more valuable time with this narcissist. Clearly he’s got some deep emotional scars, which is why he’s behaving like a fool. What he needs is a good psychologist to open up with, about his issues with women. I believe he’s been rejected too many times by women, so he pretty much this defense mechanism were he believes that women are just in it for the money, that true love doesn’t actually exist. Its really sad honestly, I pity him.

Yap clearly I'm an emotionally wounded and a demented incel that's been hurt by hundreds of women and has been rejected throughout my life, that's why I'm bringing up studies after studies, statistics after statistics while elucidating facts about how the world works, using legitimate investigations made by credible people with credentials across the globe in the span of 100 years.

Yes that's obviously the reason, I'm just big bad sad incel that's suffering from mental issues as diagnosed by our residential armchair psychologist simp squirming around surgery forums. NO women wants me, what will i DO BESIDES GO ON ONLINE AND RAVE ABOUT HOW BAD THEY ARE, instead of kissing their asses 24/7 and bathing in their pussy juices and telling others how wonderful it tastes, especially to those that're missing out on it, those damn pesky incels.

Hahhaahahahh........

No one's buying this load of horse manure you pitiful simp, you and your other posse bigbadbrain and heightgain haven't done jack$hit to refute anything I've said or brought to light other than spewing barrages of ad hominems lmao.

Keep up defending muh lady's honor though, I'm sure she'll suck your c00k soon enough..........after your impending leg-breaking surgery pun intended.

Skyisthelimit

« Reply #76 on: November 22, 2020, 09:28:20 PM »

Still talking to me, buddy? Thought we were over this. Unless you have something to contribute to the original post we are done with you. Move on now. Thanks

ZUCC420

« Reply #77 on: November 22, 2020, 09:30:59 PM »

Still talking to me, buddy? Thought we were over this. Unless you have something to contribute to the original post we are done with you. Move on now. Thanks

Yap clearly I'm an emotionally wounded and a demented incel that's been hurt by hundreds of women and has been rejected throughout my life, that's why I'm bringing up studies after studies, statistics after statistics while elucidating facts about how the world works, using legitimate investigations made by credible people with credentials across the globe in the span of 100 years.

Yes that's obviously the reason, I'm just big bad sad incel that's suffering from mental issues as diagnosed by our residential armchair psychologist simp squirming around surgery forums. NO women wants me, what will i DO BESIDES GO ON ONLINE AND RAVE ABOUT HOW BAD THEY ARE, instead of kissing their asses 24/7 and bathing in their pussy juices and telling others how wonderful it tastes, especially to those that're missing out on it, those damn pesky incels.

Hahhaahahahh........

No one's buying this load of horse manure you pitiful simp, you and your other posse bigbadbrain and heightgain haven't done jack$hit to refute anything I've said or brought to light other than spewing barrages of ad hominems lmao.

Keep up defending muh lady's honor though, I'm sure she'll suck your c00k soon enough..........after your impending leg-breaking surgery pun intended.

HeightGain

« Reply #78 on: November 22, 2020, 09:37:29 PM »

It is better to be hated than ignored.

To be hated by women for your views is a step up in your eyes from being ignored by them.

Stop hating and you might be loved.

ZUCC420

« Reply #79 on: November 22, 2020, 09:38:06 PM »

It is better to be hated than ignored.

To be hated by women for your views is a step up in your eyes from being ignored by them.

Stop hating and you might be loved.

Hahhaahahahh........

And now the simp trinity is completed when one after the other defended their own simpness for the whole world to see.

IwannaBeTaller

« Reply #80 on: November 22, 2020, 10:31:20 PM »

your own life before and after marriage and where it has landed you HELLO:"limblengtheningforum.com"

Aren't you also registered on this forum?
It's a long way to find peace of mind, peace of mind
It's a long way to find peace of mind, peace of mind.

Kal el

« Reply #81 on: November 22, 2020, 10:39:01 PM »

Hey guys....whts so hot going on in this thread..man i have been seeing so much negativity spreading on around here like a never ending rain..chill out guys....we all freinds here..suffering from the same curse..we all are same boat brothers....instead of being rude..try to help each other in exchanging info. About the curse and its related solution or the surgery....talk about mock ups and complications....how do girls get in here man😅....we are not here to break our legs for only girls its much more than that..its abt being comfortable with our own being our own existence..not others.

ZUCC420

« Reply #82 on: November 22, 2020, 11:43:10 PM »

Some of the guys here are just so will-fully ignorant and bluepilled to the T........ it's like you're trying to help them get off the "matrix" but it soon becomes apparent that they don't want out.

Despite tangible concrete evidence showing them they're basically a cattle in a slaughterhouse, waiting to get slaughtered while enjoying every moment of it..... they still want to live in their interdimensional vacuum filled with pussy juices and sing songs about how wonderful it tastes and how people are missing out that it borders on religious zealotry.

Nigh fanatical that they don't even want to entertain any opposing forces that challenges their beliefs.

It's like Morphous said in the Matrix - "You have to understand, most of these people are not ready to be unplugged. And many of them are so inured, so hopelessly dependent on the system, that they will fight to protect it."

Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Up