Limb Lengthening Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9]   Go Down

Author Topic: Diary - LON Femurs Dr Halil Buldu  (Read 20889 times)

LengtheningDream

Re: Diary - LON Femurs Dr Halil Buldu
« Reply #248 on: March 30, 2021, 04:23:14 AM »

Thank you for sharing James. Would you recommend it to me who is around 164cm after your experience?

Frederico86

« Reply #249 on: March 30, 2021, 10:30:19 AM »

Hey guys its Frederico quick update im improving well.knee.bending 135 degrees walking not bad without crutches in the flat
Take care guys !!

GrowTow

« Reply #250 on: April 02, 2021, 11:17:32 PM »

Hey guys its Frederico quick update im improving well.knee.bending 135 degrees walking not bad without crutches in the flat
Take care guys !!

Why is this posted here? Did you forget to change accounts???? :o :o :o
May 2023: Completed 5.3cm LON Tibia w AFA 164>169
Upcoming LON Femur in October 2023

more

« Reply #251 on: April 04, 2021, 04:30:17 PM »

Marketing is on high. too many account from Baldu
« Last Edit: April 04, 2021, 04:59:03 PM by more »

more

« Reply #252 on: October 05, 2021, 04:16:06 PM »

Good or bad outcome I will still update everyone. There are too many people following my diary at this point for me to quit.
Hi where are you? waiting for your update

more

« Reply #253 on: October 05, 2021, 04:18:52 PM »

This marketing agent no where in this forum.

Growing

« Reply #254 on: October 06, 2021, 05:14:34 AM »

This marketing agent no where in this forum.

why are you so bent on harassing people? He's living his life. I spoke to him. he chooses not to come here anymore. Why would he? To be harassed by people like you? I can tell you are up in the cushy suburbs. I think you grew up not having consequences to your actions. You talk reckless like you don't know what it feels like to get hit in the face.... It doesn't feel great btw.

more

« Reply #255 on: October 06, 2021, 06:28:19 AM »

Take care guys !!
He was busy here

Sorcerer

• O' captain! My captain!
« Reply #256 on: March 19, 2022, 04:39:29 AM »

Thank you for sharing James. Would you recommend it to me who is around 164cm after your experience?
I will highly recommend LL to you around this height cuz it will be more profound than winning a one billion dollar lottery or even saving the world.
Around this height the life is like hell and height is a killer who is always torturing you slowly until you are torn out to do something stupid.
I love STEM, Philosophy and Classics!

Jamesy998

« Reply #257 on: July 06, 2022, 08:47:18 PM »

Hi everyone,

I said I would update 1 year post op and here I am.
For those of you who doubted me well sorry to disappoint but I recovered and back to life as normal. I recovered more or less fully at the start of this year in January and since then been doing everything as I did before. The ROM, and the elasticity are back as they were, proportionally no one can tell a thing. The scars are horrible though so planning on getting them tattooed soon this year.

My weight is back to normal and pretty much everything else. Felt weird coming on to this forum after so long but I didn’t really want anyone out there to think I was crippled or anything like that. I just want to advise you all that you can have an easier time recovering though, just avoid LON femurs as much as you can and do not get greedy! I gained something like 3 inches or whatever and I feel completely average.

This surgery will make you forget about your height but will not improve your life quality in the sense that you will be more attractive to the opposite gender, only in some cases. I was not deluded to begin with so I was extremely thrilled with my outcome, it is worth it in the long run.

I will say, avoid getting this surgery done outside you’re home country unless it is fully internal, being at home would have made my journey a hell of a lot easier. Muscle fatigue is non existent to me at the moment, only if I run hard for ages which would be normal for any other human being regardless if they had the surgery or not. I want to apologise to the ones out there waiting for my response, I did not mean to be ignorant, I just didn't really care about height anymore and didn’t feel the need to come on here since then.

LON method | Dr. Halil Buldu | 2021
Diary | http://www.limblengtheningforum.com/index.php?topic=66007.0

Jamesy998

« Reply #258 on: July 06, 2022, 08:56:22 PM »

Sorry about the extremely late response mate. Did you get you’re surgery done?
There are much better options then Turkey if you are still thinking about it. Although this surgery was 100% worth it, I would have done internals instead, nice to be able to recover and lengthen at home instead.

LON method | Dr. Halil Buldu | 2021
Diary | http://www.limblengtheningforum.com/index.php?topic=66007.0

LengtheningDream

« Reply #259 on: July 14, 2022, 03:03:27 PM »

There are much better options then Turkey if you are still thinking about it. Although this surgery was 100% worth it, I would have done internals instead, nice to be able to recover and lengthen at home instead.

Hi, good to hear you doing well after this while. And no, my investments olummeted, savings went down alot so gotta save for a few more years. If only I had the courage to go for it nonetheless. Ideally internals would be the choice but otherwise LON. How has your dating options been affected? Not gonna deny, I am getting depressed on my height affecting my dating. This is one of the main reasons im thinking of this.

boklecrt

« Reply #260 on: July 15, 2022, 02:30:43 AM »

Hi, good to hear you doing well after this while. And no, my investments olummeted, savings went down alot so gotta save for a few more years. If only I had the courage to go for it nonetheless. Ideally internals would be the choice but otherwise LON. How has your dating options been affected? Not gonna deny, I am getting depressed on my height affecting my dating. This is one of the main reasons im thinking of this.

LON femur is not a valid choice for anyone with money or ability to earn the money needed for this surgery

You are not some poor 5 ft tall pakistani kid

Don't be a retard and earn the money for a proper PRECICE 2.2 surgery with a responsible doctor with an adequate policy on complications payment. For example if you go with Rozbruch in new york for 130 000 dollars, if something happens and you need additional surgery the doctor will waive his fee, however you still will need to pay 20 000 USD per day for hospital stay so not really a solution isnt it? History shows that the majority of the complications cases are a result of poor post op care so make that your priority when evaluating your options
5 cm gained through LON Tibia with Quynh in Ho Chi Minh, Vietnam
March 2022
SLAYER

LengtheningDream

« Reply #261 on: July 15, 2022, 02:41:45 AM »

LON femur is not a valid choice for anyone with money or ability to earn the money needed for this surgery

You are not some poor 5 ft tall pakistani kid

Don't be a retard and earn the money for a proper PRECICE 2.2 surgery with a responsible doctor with an adequate policy on complications payment. For example if you go with Rozbruch in new york for 130 000 dollars, if something happens and you need additional surgery the doctor will waive his fee, however you still will need to pay 20 000 USD per day for hospital stay so not really a solution isnt it? History shows that the majority of the complications cases are a result of poor post op care so make that your priority when evaluating your options
First of all, tibias.
2nd why the fk are u so hostile? Who stepped on ur toes?
Dr Dong Hoon is a good choice for tibias LON.
Whats wrong w it if u want a full weight bearing experience and not wheelchair bound for 6 months on Precice?

boklecrt

« Reply #262 on: July 15, 2022, 02:49:53 AM »

First of all, tibias.
2nd why the fk are u so hostile? Who stepped on ur toes?
Dr Dong Hoon is a good choice for tibias LON.
Whats wrong w it if u want a full weight bearing experience and not wheelchair bound for 6 months on Precice?

My apologies, as I see this is a LON Femur thread, and thought you are considering this method. Any person considering Lon femur around here needs a brutal reality check before its too late

Lon tibia is a BREEZE compared to LON femur, and have in mind im talking out of experience as I just finished the process myself.
Dr Lee is the absolute best top choice for Lon tibia, and you will not be disappointed. He is shockingly pricey for a non western doctor though, so if you want a cheap Lon tibia there are other options, im not going to shill for the doctor who did my surgery but I finished pretty much unscathed

EDIT
Regarding your impression of "full weight bearing experience". Despite what the name entails, once the frames come on you will not be able to do your previous daily tasks as usual but just with some leg frames on. You will almost certainly be unable to do anything without a walker, then after the frames come off you still have to use walker and crutches while your soft tissues stretch(unable to keep balance) and the bone develops some consolidation to allow for weight bearing without assistance.

Compared to PRECICE which also requires assistance, I personally do not see a big difference in the weight bearing protocol of the both methods and you will get to the same conclusion yourself if you do proper further research.

People think that PRECICE means you will be using a wheelchair for the ENTIRE consolidation period - 7-9 months but its actually not true, as around month 3-4 the callus has hardened enough to take some of the weight of the body in addition to the built in weight capacity of the precice nails which as far as i remember was 35 kg per nail for the fattest nail size

Food for thought
5 cm gained through LON Tibia with Quynh in Ho Chi Minh, Vietnam
March 2022
SLAYER

LengtheningDream

« Reply #263 on: July 16, 2022, 05:22:38 AM »

My apologies, as I see this is a LON Femur thread, and thought you are considering this method. Any person considering Lon femur around here needs a brutal reality check before its too late

Lon tibia is a BREEZE compared to LON femur, and have in mind im talking out of experience as I just finished the process myself.
Dr Lee is the absolute best top choice for Lon tibia, and you will not be disappointed. He is shockingly pricey for a non western doctor though, so if you want a cheap Lon tibia there are other options, im not going to shill for the doctor who did my surgery but I finished pretty much unscathed

EDIT
Regarding your impression of "full weight bearing experience". Despite what the name entails, once the frames come on you will not be able to do your previous daily tasks as usual but just with some leg frames on. You will almost certainly be unable to do anything without a walker, then after the frames come off you still have to use walker and crutches while your soft tissues stretch(unable to keep balance) and the bone develops some consolidation to allow for weight bearing without assistance.

Compared to PRECICE which also requires assistance, I personally do not see a big difference in the weight bearing protocol of the both methods and you will get to the same conclusion yourself if you do proper further research.

People think that PRECICE means you will be using a wheelchair for the ENTIRE consolidation period - 7-9 months but its actually not true, as around month 3-4 the callus has hardened enough to take some of the weight of the body in addition to the built in weight capacity of the precice nails which as far as i remember was 35 kg per nail for the fattest nail size

Food for thought
Nice, so u did both femurs and tibias? How was tibias?

we.live.once

« Reply #264 on: July 16, 2022, 07:27:58 AM »

Did you think about using a Plasma pen to remove your scars?   ;)
I don't know if it's possible, but I will try ;D
from 185 to 190
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9]   Go Up