Limb Lengthening Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Any technique can give those very short ppl more cms even havin done LL?  (Read 1543 times)

Astronomy

We should know the fact that some ppl will maintain short even after LL.
Except lifters,is it possible to grow more taller finishing LL?
Cuz Im now 162cm or so tall and I ll feel still short after LL with at most 174cm height at night.
I live in China I feel thats not an average height and if I wanna get rid of dysphoria I must grow taller to 178cm at night and thats very true.

exceeding2meters

Re: Any technique can give those very short ppl more cms even havin done LL?
« Reply #1 on: December 28, 2020, 03:39:06 PM »

Bro, do 10cm and call it a day tbh, if you can manage 12cm and reach to 174cm well even better

178 forget it, I have yet to see a diary here where 16cm was lengthened and ofc there is no other way to grow taller (only legendary cases like Apo and Crazy+6)
I tell you now, I am the one to survive
No one can stop my faith or my STRYDE!!

KiloKAHN

• Premier Member
  • Digital Devil
« Reply #2 on: December 28, 2020, 05:25:56 PM »

If you still feel short in China at 174 cm, then the problem is more in your head than anything, as it's absolutely above average height there.
Initial height: 164 cm / ~5'5" (Surgery on 6/25/2014)
Current height: 170 cm / 5'7" (Frames removed 6/29/2015)
External Tibia lengthening performed by Dr Mangal Parihar in Mumbai, India.
My Cosmetic Leg Lengthening Experience

Astronomy

« Reply #3 on: December 29, 2020, 04:30:04 AM »

If you still feel short in China at 174 cm, then the problem is more in your head than anything, as it's absolutely above average height there.
If u r talking about those wrinklies that'll be true.But if u r millennial like me that'll be totally wrong,even u live in the South of China.
Actually if it weren't lengthening limit I'll sacrifice half of my life for 180cm,or I will suffice dying at 30 or so for 185cm.180cm aint  that good like China in last century.

KiloKAHN

• Premier Member
  • Digital Devil
« Reply #4 on: December 29, 2020, 06:02:22 AM »

If u r talking about those wrinklies that'll be true.But if u r millennial like me that'll be totally wrong,even u live in the South of China.
Actually if it weren't lengthening limit I'll sacrifice half of my life for 180cm,or I will suffice dying at 30 or so for 185cm.180cm aint  that good like China in last century.

Dude, when I was 164 cm I lived in China for over a year and traveled north and south and west, and I didn't feel nearly as short as I did in the USA. I think you believe most are taller than they are due to confirmation bias. When you're short and height is on your mind enough to come on this forum, you're constantly looking at height and trying to analyze. On top of that, your eyes being at the position they are on your head makes it so that when you look at the top of other peoples' heads, they seem taller than they actually are, because your eyes look up and aren't resting at the top of your own head.

Most people coming on to this forum highly overestimate average heights. One would think that the average 12 year old around the world is 185 cm if you went by the average person's claims on here.   
Initial height: 164 cm / ~5'5" (Surgery on 6/25/2014)
Current height: 170 cm / 5'7" (Frames removed 6/29/2015)
External Tibia lengthening performed by Dr Mangal Parihar in Mumbai, India.
My Cosmetic Leg Lengthening Experience

ujin0101

• Visitor
  • CLL is a life changing game. Play it wisely.
« Reply #5 on: December 29, 2020, 06:26:24 AM »

Hi Coeus, if you have enough money, you can try the option 5 offered by Paley Institute, which can give you up to total 16cm, then you will be 178cm. (Since you're even willing to sacrifice half of your life for getting taller, I assume you don't mind if you can't recover 100% of your sport activities.)

Option 5. Combined tibia (up to 4cm) and femur (up to 4cm) lengthening three
weeks apart: total 8cm followed by re-breaking femur and tibia with
same nail in place and repeating up to 4cm femur and up to 4cm
tibia lengthening one year or more later (up to total 16cm; 6.3 in.). . . . . . . . . . . . . $280,000

I am a Chinese too, and I know the millennial generation is much taller than their parents generation. But I think 174cm should be good enough to make you no shorter than average height. The average height for the age group of 20-25 for male is between 170cm - 175cm in China I think.

Astronomy

« Reply #6 on: December 29, 2020, 07:29:49 AM »

Hi Coeus, if you have enough money, you can try the option 5 offered by Paley Institute, which can give you up to total 16cm, then you will be 178cm. (Since you're even willing to sacrifice half of your life for getting taller, I assume you don't mind if you can't recover 100% of your sport activities.)

tibia lengthening one year or more later (up to total 16cm; 6.3 in.). . . . . . . . . . . . . $280,000

I am a Chinese too, and I know the millennial generation is much taller than their parents generation. But I think 174cm should be good enough to make you no shorter than average height. The average height for the age group of 20-25 for male is between 170cm - 175cm in China I think.

额。。那你可以和我直接中文交流啊。。主要是一来佩里那个方案实在太贵,国内小腿+欧洲大腿的费用就够我受的了,而且那个16cm基本上达不到。BOBO就是个很好的例子,本来以为按照这个方案能做16cm结果后来不知道回事佩里说她不能做那么多,但是她非要做,慢慢就变残了(最近BOBO的消息就是走路每走几步就要休息一阵,我觉得跟残废已经没区别了),所以我就在想有没有除了截骨以外又不是垫内增高的增高方法。
我目前在国外网站上有了解到英国有一项可以在脚踝内加入某种软体可以增高2.5cm(one inch),近3cm了,这样的话我因为是晚净162.1,就相当于平人眼里的180了,这样我觉得才不矮,当然大高个完全算不上,主要是我这里是大城市180不算很高。
不过还是谢谢你了。

IwannaBeTaller

« Reply #7 on: December 29, 2020, 08:30:01 AM »

Don't you know the average of young Chinese men is now 181, with Northern China easily having an average of 183?  ::)
It's a long way to find peace of mind, peace of mind
It's a long way to find peace of mind, peace of mind.

Kal el

« Reply #8 on: December 29, 2020, 09:03:25 AM »

Yeah chinese male ain't taller then 175 avg....even for millenial generation....and honestly i think 175 height is good enough yo get most girls around the world if u have other qualities like a good looks handsome or cute face good physique and above all a very good personality....but it is not a very good height to be tallest one or to be dominant height wise....still u won't look super short standing next to even 6'2 guys so i think it is a fine height for male.

Skyisthelimit

« Reply #9 on: December 29, 2020, 09:30:00 AM »

Don't you know the average of young Chinese men is now 181, with Northern China easily having an average of 183?  ::)

I really doubt this lol. I’ve met a lot of young Chinese men (10<) in Europe and only two of them were around my height (1.77cm), I towered over the rest. 181-183 would be the average height of northern european kids.

Body Builder

« Reply #10 on: December 29, 2020, 10:32:29 AM »

Coeus you are just 1.62, you have no idea what 1.74 feels like so it is nonsense to say that will be not enough fornyou from now.
Also, that height fot China is for sure more than average, even for europe it is an ok height.
In China men are tiny compared to west and not only in height but general (weight, muscles etc).

First go to  psychiatrist and then go for LL.
Otherwise you are going to ruin your legs with butcher doctors and insane lengthenings and then your mental problems will be even bigger.

exceeding2meters

« Reply #11 on: December 29, 2020, 11:56:38 AM »

OP understands state of the world 2020, anything below 6'3 is manlet, even in China and Philipines
I tell you now, I am the one to survive
No one can stop my faith or my STRYDE!!

trunkmonkey

• Visitor
« Reply #12 on: December 30, 2020, 01:38:58 AM »

Elevator shoes

Astronomy

« Reply #13 on: December 30, 2020, 02:08:54 AM »

Elevator shoes
I meant methods excluding elevator shoes.I'm aimin for those new methods.

SpeedDialer

« Reply #14 on: January 04, 2021, 04:39:59 AM »

no :(

I'm sorry this world is pretty awful, idk but that max you might end up with is 10 cm total if you do both given your starting height though I think Giotikas in theory allows people to do 8+6=14 cm total if their body is handling it well

If finances are a concern to do two LL's, then maybe Parihar is an option to be able to do both femurs and tibias

Astronomy

« Reply #15 on: January 04, 2021, 06:56:28 AM »

no :(

I'm sorry this world is pretty awful, idk but that max you might end up with is 10 cm total if you do both given your starting height though I think Giotikas in theory allows people to do 8+6=14 cm total if their body is handling it well

If finances are a concern to do two LL's, then maybe Parihar is an option to be able to do both femurs and tibias
My option is to do 5.5cm tibia and then do 4cm on femur and finally do 4cm on femur one more time(Half like Paley's most expensive option).Thus I can achieve 13.5cm.
But I measured myself 162cm at night without shoes and socks.So if i were lengthened to 175.5cm tall I can look like 178cm.

Sorcerer

Hey ujin. I am a Chinese as OP and u as well. So do u mind elaborating how to apply for a visa for me to move out to Paley's Institute to do LL?
I am also contemplating on doing Option 5 cuz my height at night is around 162cm as well so I can totally relate to OP and I would rather choose Ebola or AIDS than being this short so I think I have a say how debilitating standing at this height is.

Sorcerer

Dude, when I was 164 cm I lived in China for over a year and traveled north and south and west, and I didn't feel nearly as short as I did in the USA. I think you believe most are taller than they are due to confirmation bias. When you're short and height is on your mind enough to come on this forum, you're constantly looking at height and trying to analyze. On top of that, your eyes being at the position they are on your head makes it so that when you look at the top of other peoples' heads, they seem taller than they actually are, because your eyes look up and aren't resting at the top of your own head.

Most people coming on to this forum highly overestimate average heights. One would think that the average 12 year old around the world is 185 cm if you went by the average person's claims on here.
Some reddit tall guys are also saying stuffs like they are 190cm and only average among peers and even older ppl. So I am really sure they are just bluffing. No data shows any country can have 185cm average height in matured ppl cohorts, let alone only fking 12 y.o.

zaozari

We should know the fact that some ppl will maintain short even after LL.
Except lifters,is it possible to grow more taller finishing LL?
Cuz Im now 162cm or so tall and I ll feel still short after LL with at most 174cm height at night.
I live in China I feel thats not an average height and if I wanna get rid of dysphoria I must grow taller to 178cm at night and thats very true.

As long as you haven't that issue very clear in your mind, paradoxically, you're not even ready to do LL.
Pages: [1]   Go Up