Limb Lengthening Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5]   Go Down

Author Topic: Possibility of an "attractive" girlfriend with short height  (Read 5043 times)

Bjoern77

Re: Possibility of an "attractive" girlfriend with short height
« Reply #124 on: April 19, 2021, 11:50:53 PM »

Which country is that man? Hopefully, it is on earth :)

Tau Ceti III

Bjoern77

« Reply #125 on: April 19, 2021, 11:56:56 PM »

Threads like these are why people compare this forum to incel forums. Yes there are women who care a lot about height (he has to be 6’0+ etc.) but you guys make these generalizations that no women will ever be able to love or be attracted to a guy because he’s short. I will admit that being taller would probably make it easier to get girls, but it’s far from impossible.

My girlfriend is 4’11, and says she used to have a thing with a guy who was 5’2. For a good amount of girls I would say, they only really care that the guy isn’t shorter than them. There’s also a number of tall girls that actually find confident men who are shorter than them really attractive actually.

The guy at my high school who had the best track record of getting with the most hot girls at my high school back in the day was literally 5’3. Sure, you could tell he was insecure about his height, and I think it was part of the reason why he was kind of a dck, but he didn’t treat it as a limitation. He was funny and charismatic and I guess girls found his energy attractive. what’s more unattractive to a lot of women about short guys heights isn’t always their actual height, it’s the inferiority complexes they build up around their heights more often than you think

Of course short men can get women, but in most instances those women are not what these short men have envisioned (meaning: fat women, crazy BPD women, nagging women, unattractive women, trailer-park women. In Germany we have a dotty art figure illustrating it: Cindy aus Marzahn)

Bjoern77

« Reply #126 on: April 20, 2021, 12:03:40 AM »

But you can derive confidence from other things such as intelligence, debating skills, originality etc...
like Urkel?

For hook ups, the taller , better looking guy has a significant advantage..For serious relationships, the taller folks still have an advantage but not so much...
Sounds like AF BB ...

berezoni

« Reply #127 on: April 20, 2021, 08:46:54 AM »

My neighbor is around 5'2 or 5'3. His first wife was very pretty. I am not sure why they divorced, but it had nothing to do with his height. His second wife is absolutely gorgeous. She is a little bit taller than him. It probably helps that he has money, but both wives didn't strike me as golddiggers. My first husband was 6 feet tall, my second husband is only5'6. I would choose him even if he would be shorter than me.

Medium Drink Of Water

• Premier Member
« Reply #128 on: April 20, 2021, 06:15:21 PM »

Even women who don't seem like obvious gold diggers care a lot about money.

If that guy were poor, forget about it.

DonBones

« Reply #129 on: April 20, 2021, 08:54:20 PM »

I can tell you from experience that the possibility increases with your income.

Having said that, the height neurosis stays on the same level.
First Surgery - Prof Betz - 28th July 2021 🇩🇪
Nail Removal - Dr Becker - 13th December 2023 🇩🇪
Lengthened: 5.00cm
Height: 180cm
Current Phase: Post Nail-Removal Adaptation

10cmOnTibiaOrGTFO

« Reply #130 on: April 21, 2021, 06:17:47 PM »

damn the incel is strong with this one. afaik posts like that should be deleted  8)
this is LL forum, not a mental institution

Canon

« Reply #131 on: April 22, 2021, 08:37:11 PM »

You can also get a beautiful girlfriend when you are short. My friend for instance is 1,72 and has found one recently. I think if you are short you must have different features to make yourself attractive like facial features, dense hair, nice eyes or simply an attractive character.

Canon

« Reply #132 on: April 22, 2021, 08:42:15 PM »

Of course short men can get women, but in most instances those women are not what these short men have envisioned (meaning: fat women, crazy BPD women, nagging women, unattractive women, trailer-park women. In Germany we have a dotty art figure illustrating it: Cindy aus Marzahn)

Loool :-)

Serilium

« Reply #133 on: April 22, 2021, 08:50:41 PM »

LMFAOOOO 😂😂

Canon

« Reply #134 on: April 22, 2021, 09:01:38 PM »

Sieht so aus, als ob ein paar Leute aus D hier wären. Seems like some people from Germany are here :)

ReadRothbard

« Reply #135 on: June 01, 2021, 10:48:50 PM »

Yes, but it will depend on your face, body, hair, etc. If you have a good-looking face, a good body, and good hair, then you can pull an attractive woman with ease at 5'6 in most parts of the West. You will be at a moderate disadvantage, of course, compared to average height and tall men of similar caliber, but it's certainly not impossible or unreasonable.
“If you're afraid - don't do it, - if you're doing it - don't be afraid!” ― Genghis Khan

172 cm in the morning (67.8"); 170 cm (67”) at night; Sitting Height: 96 cm (37.8”); Goal: 184.5 cm (6'0.7"); Ultimate Goal: 192 cm (6’3.5) morning height, 190 cm (6’3) “night” height
Future space tycoon

V21

« Reply #136 on: June 02, 2021, 07:27:49 AM »

I was 1.68 when I started dating my girlfriend and she is a hot russian model. She was taller than me thought, so she did make a lot of jokes (not in a bad way, but still). I.m 172-173 now and I and getting like 6 cm on femurs this summer, she is coming with me to help.

-

« Reply #137 on: June 02, 2021, 01:01:45 PM »

Even women who don't seem like obvious gold diggers care a lot about money.

If that guy were poor, forget about it.

I fail to see how women care about money for one night stands.

Body Builder

« Reply #138 on: June 02, 2021, 03:28:54 PM »

Yes, but it will depend on your face, body, hair, etc. If you have a good-looking face, a good body, and good hair, then you can pull an attractive woman with ease at 5'6 in most parts of the West. You will be at a moderate disadvantage, of course, compared to average height and tall men of similar caliber, but it's certainly not impossible or unreasonable.
No, at 5.6 you won't have easily good looking women even if you have the appearance you mentioned.
If you have a lot of money and what you mentioned then yes.you can, otherwise you could still find a good looking gf but not at ease and not frequently.

Body Builder

« Reply #139 on: June 02, 2021, 03:30:31 PM »

I fail to see how women care about money for one night stands.
He talked about women married to someone and not one night stands.
And yes, in marriage, money play a huge role, especially with good looking women eho have plenty of choices.

-

« Reply #140 on: June 03, 2021, 01:03:13 AM »

He talked about women married to someone and not one night stands.
And yes, in marriage, money play a huge role, especially with good looking women eho have plenty of choices.

Then I fail to see why you are so concerned about marriage.
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5]   Go Up