Limb Lengthening Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6]   Go Down

Author Topic: Internal femur with Dr. Betz 2018  (Read 13683 times)

tallertree

Re: Internal femur with Dr. Betz 2018
« Reply #155 on: June 10, 2019, 08:10:41 AM »

My wingspan is 170cm but my sitting height is short, and thats why im not going for a second surgery.

Baltigo

• Visitor
« Reply #156 on: June 10, 2019, 07:00:54 PM »

Thanks for replying, we are almost the same starting height that's why i was interested in your measurements because you look very proportionate, can you please measure your sitting height and update us?

looking at your progress and how things turned out for you makes me really consider  Dr. Betz for femurs, you are a true inspiration.

wangchaoan

• Visitor
« Reply #157 on: June 14, 2019, 07:07:24 PM »

Hi, tallertree:
Now it's my 6 months from my surgery. My surgery was at Dec, 13, 2018. Now I can walk normally with some slight swaying. Nobody really notices it anyway. Actually from the beginning of March, I usually walked outside with only one crutch to attend social activities. From the middle of April, I walked completely without crutches. Now I can walk like 1 km without a pause. And I can walk as far as 3 km in 1 hour. There is no any inconvinience for me to do my work as a normal person. My back pain reduces a lot also. My IT band tension is still present, but much better than 2 month ago. No obvious duck ass or wide leg anymore. I have taken my 6 month X-rays some days ago, and the result showed good consolidation. I think the fuss is more than 60% percent. Hopefully I will try some jogging after 8 month.
Good luck to you!
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6]   Go Up