Limb Lengthening Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: do people pay attention to torso to body radio  (Read 1768 times)

oklama

do people pay attention to torso to body radio
« on: September 15, 2022, 12:09:48 AM »

im 5'5 (166cm) planning to get to 180.5cm and do 2inches arm lengthening (adding 4inches to wingspan making my wingspan 5'10) would my torso be noticeably off or would this look fine? I assume I'd have a rather leggy look but I don't mind that as long as it doesn't look un-natural.
19 yrs old
goal: 173 (8cm)
looking at giotikas or becker
maybe will get to 180cm eventually

BeyondAverage

Re: do people pay attention to torso to body radio
« Reply #1 on: September 15, 2022, 12:45:08 AM »

im 5'5 (166cm) planning to get to 180.5cm and do 2inches arm lengthening (adding 4inches to wingspan making my wingspan 5'10) would my torso be noticeably off or would this look fine? I assume I'd have a rather leggy look but I don't mind that as long as it doesn't look un-natural.

Lengthen to 176 or 178 absolutely max

I’m 180.5cm and 4 centimetres below me is still in the average height range.

To do 14 centimetres safely you’d need to do 4 lengthenings. 2 for upper legs 3.5cm each and 2 for lower legs doing the same.

You shouldn’t lengthen 7 centimetres or more at once.

I can’t comment on your proportions without knowing what your current leg to torso ratio is.
Starting height: 180cm

Goal height: 191cm

EndGame

« Reply #2 on: September 15, 2022, 01:34:29 AM »

What is your sitting height? Perhaps do a mock up either just for yourself or to post for folks to give you feedback.

oklama

« Reply #3 on: September 15, 2022, 01:41:18 AM »

nah Mahboubian will do 8 femurs and 6.5 tibs, everyone who's done 8cm femurs with mahboubian has had good recovery. im gonna do 8cm femurs hopefully in the next couple years then do arm lengthening a few years after whenever is convienent and tibs after thats done. sure it will be painful but the mental pain im put in cannot be matched by any physical pain I have ever experienced even if multiplied by five. I don't mind not being competitively athletic at all. I have no desire to play sports. my main concern is being able to jump at concerts and being able to run for short distances which im pretty sure I could figure out. the 6.5 tibias is something controversial but if it has to be 5cm tibs thats okay aswell. i just know I'd be perfect happy with 180.5cm.
19 yrs old

oklama

« Reply #4 on: September 15, 2022, 01:42:28 AM »

I don't own a tape measure currently so I have no clue. I think im gonna go to a tailor this weekend to figure out my measurements
19 yrs old

motoboarder

« Reply #5 on: September 15, 2022, 06:03:36 AM »

You'll look close to this https://imgur.com/a63FErX
pulled from the old forum http://www.limblengtheningforum.com/index.php?topic=15839.0

Your choice. You maybe limbing at every step for just normal walking.
Asian male age 30-36; 163cm -> Gained 4cm tibias & 5.6cm femurs
Tibia surgery 01/18/2022; Femur surgery 02/01/2022
Diary http://www.limblengtheningforum.com/index.php?topic=69090.0
Recommended wheelchair transport in West Palm Beach: East Coast Taxi (561) 651-1111 (please DON'T mention it's from me)

BeyondAverage

« Reply #6 on: September 15, 2022, 06:42:57 AM »

pulled from the old forum http://www.limblengtheningforum.com/index.php?topic=15839.0

Please OP. 10-11cm is plenty. Don’t risk crippling yourself. 176-177 is a huge boost and far less risk.
Starting height: 180cm

Goal height: 191cm

EndGame

« Reply #7 on: September 15, 2022, 09:37:16 AM »

Please OP. 10-11cm is plenty. Don’t risk crippling yourself. 176-177 is a huge boost and far less risk.
You are perhaps being overly dramatic? OP mentioned a decent US LL doctor, not going to one of the inexpensive LL butchers overseas. OP talked about doing the surgeries several years apart not simultaneously or one a few months after the other.  A good doctor would stop him before 8cm on femurs if soft tissue and flexibility dictated, same on tibias. OP can go for 8/6.5 and might only achieve 6-7cm / 4-5cm on femurs/tibia. As long as OP listens to his doctor and stops before his target if so instructed by his Dr he should be fine. However, his proportions might look weird AF and unnatural which he said he's concerned about. Hence why he probably should do mock ups to better assess that and get his SHR and estimate his post LL SHR etc.

Shogun

« Reply #8 on: September 15, 2022, 05:04:38 PM »

Proportions-wise simply look in the mirror. It's on you. Every doctor who has had an interview on CyborgForLife channel (and talked about this topic) has said proportions are only for you.
Now, after seeing alot of mock ups i can tell you most men will be fine with 10-14cm of lengthening.

You can check my mock up from 166 to 180 and the comments on it. Also the one to 176.as you will see everyone who has commented says its fine or even better than now. But at the end of the day look at yourself.

ReadRothbard

« Reply #9 on: September 15, 2022, 08:35:46 PM »

Unless you look like Slenderman, no, nobody notices.
“If you're afraid - don't do it, - if you're doing it - don't be afraid!” ― Genghis Khan

172 cm in the morning (67.8"); 170 cm (67”) at night; Sitting Height: 96 cm (37.8”); Goal: 184.5 cm (6'0.7"); Ultimate Goal: 192 cm (6’3.5) morning height, 190 cm (6’3) “night” height
Future space tycoon

Sambollio

« Reply #10 on: September 15, 2022, 10:18:52 PM »

People on this forum often lose sight of how much people proportions vary in real life. Have you ever seen those Tik toks where two people are sitting at the same height and they both stand up and one of them is actually like a foot taller? I think the only proportion some people might notice is if your wing span is at least 5 inches or less than your height, but even that will not negatively impact how you look nearly as much the added height will positively impact your appearance.

oklama

« Reply #11 on: November 12, 2022, 11:20:58 PM »

accidental post here see below
19 yrs old

oklama

« Reply #12 on: November 12, 2022, 11:21:20 PM »

You are perhaps being overly dramatic? OP mentioned a decent US LL doctor, not going to one of the inexpensive LL butchers overseas. OP talked about doing the surgeries several years apart not simultaneously or one a few months after the other.  A good doctor would stop him before 8cm on femurs if soft tissue and flexibility dictated, same on tibias. OP can go for 8/6.5 and might only achieve 6-7cm / 4-5cm on femurs/tibia. As long as OP listens to his doctor and stops before his target if so instructed by his Dr he should be fine. However, his proportions might look weird AF and unnatural which he said he's concerned about. Hence why he probably should do mock ups to better assess that and get his SHR and estimate his post LL SHR etc.

Yes this exactly is the plan. I could probably be fine stopping at 174 cm but id ask the doctor if I could potentially get more. at 166cm theoretically I could get nearly to 6ft which is kind of arbitrary but I'd really love to be in the 5'11 range because thats just where I feel that I was meant to be at .... but if not... its okay to be 5'8 or 5'9 or 5'10.. not a big disadvantage or really a disadvantage... just to be looked at as an equal in society Is all I ask for and I think that could be enough. and as far as im aware... idk how to measure my torso because ive gotten many different measurements... which is my main concern as my arms are 5'7 or slightly under in length which should be fine to do 8cm with and I plan to do humerus if CLL doesn't go so bad or if I wanna do tibia lengthening aswell. Talior measured my Inseam at 28 which I guess you could extrapolate my torso from that but idk how to do that. im sure my torso is below the average for 5'10 men but thats not necessarily a requirement to be that height. theoretically my final inseam if I 6inches is 34 which is pretty high but its not unheard of and I don't mind having a long-legged look as long as it looks natural
19 yrs old

oklama

« Reply #13 on: November 12, 2022, 11:27:11 PM »

honestly his proportions really do not look noticeably bad to me but it could b the angle

and this guy did 5'4 to 5'11 which I am starting an inch higher AND he went with probably one of the worst doctors to do this with in a third world country. 5'5 to 5'11 is pushing it but ive seen it be accomplished before however 5'4 to 5'11 is beyond even unreasonable limits.

im not doing cll until I can afford it in the USA with Rozbruch Paley or Mahboubian

And if these doctors told me to stop? I would.
19 yrs old

freestyling98

• Visitor
« Reply #14 on: December 01, 2022, 09:16:56 PM »

Hey,

Did you end up doing the surgery? If so, how has it been?

LIVELIFETHEWAYIWANT

« Reply #15 on: December 04, 2022, 10:08:18 PM »

honestly his proportions really do not look noticeably bad to me but it could b the angle

and this guy did 5'4 to 5'11 which I am starting an inch higher AND he went with probably one of the worst doctors to do this with in a third world country. 5'5 to 5'11 is pushing it but ive seen it be accomplished before however 5'4 to 5'11 is beyond even unreasonable limits.
The tragic tale of Crazy+6 aka Amit

Born as a short man, bullied through his youth, the man behind the online moniker Crazy+6 just wanted a better adulthood.
Crazy+6 a victim of Apotheosis' scheme, underwent tibia lengthening with Dr. Sarin. Not content with looking like a midget on stilts and walking like freak he became greedy.

Cheered on by fanboys and fangirls flocking to this daring pioneers diary, crazy+6 did another surgery in femur to go from 5'4 to 5'11 in total.
Proudly telling his favourite batchmate, colinthesmall, how he would now be slaying blonde white girls, little did he know the tragic fate that awaited him.

Crazy+6 never recovered, wheelchair bound for years, permanent knee pain, limp at every attempted step. Sadness became anger, anger became hate, hate became evil.
As the only way to relieve the pain inside of him he plotted a cruel plan to hurt others the way Apotheosis hurt him.

Crazy+6 teamed up with goat surgeon Dr. Sringari to create the best limb lengthening clinic in the entire India.
With a new fake nick, "Phantom", he went on to write fake diaries for Dr. Sringari.
The new venture didnt last long as the other members already on alert after Apotheosis' scam, immediately recognized the x-rays and pics were all fake.

Chastised by the very community that once hailed him as a hero, Crazy+6s condition worsened. No surgeon could undo the damages of the two lengthening procedures.

Till this day his whereabouts remain unknown to most. But it is said that his fraud companion "Harry" once saw him on a bus stop in Hyderabad, wheeled to a local dentist by his 66 year old mother....
Asianmale 36 LL 04/01-07/03 2022 FEMUR 8CM Precise2.2
XRAY: August 19th 40% both legs WHEELCHAIR (50days)
          OCT 21st left 80% right 85% CRUTCHES  (80days)
          NOV 17th  left 85% right 100% CANE      (110days)

Body Builder

« Reply #16 on: December 04, 2022, 11:09:35 PM »

The tragic tale of Crazy+6 aka Amit

Born as a short man, bullied through his youth, the man behind the online moniker Crazy+6 just wanted a better adulthood.
Crazy+6 a victim of Apotheosis' scheme, underwent tibia lengthening with Dr. Sarin. Not content with looking like a midget on stilts and walking like freak he became greedy.

Cheered on by fanboys and fangirls flocking to this daring pioneers diary, crazy+6 did another surgery in femur to go from 5'4 to 5'11 in total.
Proudly telling his favourite batchmate, colinthesmall, how he would now be slaying blonde white girls, little did he know the tragic fate that awaited him.

Crazy+6 never recovered, wheelchair bound for years, permanent knee pain, limp at every attempted step. Sadness became anger, anger became hate, hate became evil.
As the only way to relieve the pain inside of him he plotted a cruel plan to hurt others the way Apotheosis hurt him.

Crazy+6 teamed up with goat surgeon Dr. Sringari to create the best limb lengthening clinic in the entire India.
With a new fake nick, "Phantom", he went on to write fake diaries for Dr. Sringari.
The new venture didnt last long as the other members already on alert after Apotheosis' scam, immediately recognized the x-rays and pics were all fake.

Chastised by the very community that once hailed him as a hero, Crazy+6s condition worsened. No surgeon could undo the damages of the two lengthening procedures.

Till this day his whereabouts remain unknown to most. But it is said that his fraud companion "Harry" once saw him on a bus stop in Hyderabad, wheeled to a local dentist by his 66 year old mother....
Crazy 6 did the first surgery about the same time as me (2010-2011). I remember his diary from the old forum where I had mine too. He wanted another LL on femurs very soon while he couldn't even walk from the tibia one. Most of us told him that he will ruin himself and even his tibia LL was way too big (more than 8cm if I remember right). Then he did lon femurs (always a bad decision that still some madmen do on places like Turkey and India) and the first major problems started.

After I let the old forum, especially when I learned that Sysop (the admin) was Apotheosis, an LLer I never appreciated for doing so huge amounts of LL although he already had a respectable height after the first LL and I never learned what happened with Crazy 6.
If what you wrote are true it is very sad , not.only because he was crippled but because he wanted to scam other people too together with Indian butchers that called doctors while any LLer should give advice and help the future LL'ers to make the right decisions, something that we didn't have a decade before where the diaries where too few and also the doctors that would do LL and where not way too expensive (like Paley and Betz) or butchers (like the Indian ones who crippled many LLers back then).

And about that topic, that lengthening is way too risky. And I wonder what respectable doctor would do arm lengthening for cosmetic reasons.
If Mahboubian does it (which I doubt) then he is a merchant and nothing more.
So, stick to 13cm (7 on femurs and 6 in tibias), forget about arms lengthening and consider.yourself done. You are too short now to know how 1.78 really looks and feels. The difference will be huge and there no reason at all to risk so much and maybe end up crippled or with minimum athletic abilities to only get 2-3 cm more that won't mean anything if you are not normally functional.
And with 16cm lengthening you won't be, thats for sure. With 13 there is a good possibility that you will though.

IceTrae38

« Reply #17 on: December 04, 2022, 11:13:34 PM »

How come Dr Sarin is still around and charging $20K USD for LON? How do these doctors stay relevant after poor results?

oklama

« Reply #18 on: December 13, 2022, 10:15:09 AM »

Crazy 6 did the first surgery about the same time as me (2010-2011). I remember his diary from the old forum where I had mine too. He wanted another LL on femurs very soon while he couldn't even walk from the tibia one. Most of us told him that he will ruin himself and even his tibia LL was way too big (more than 8cm if I remember right). Then he did lon femurs (always a bad decision that still some madmen do on places like Turkey and India) and the first major problems started.

After I let the old forum, especially when I learned that Sysop (the admin) was Apotheosis, an LLer I never appreciated for doing so huge amounts of LL although he already had a respectable height after the first LL and I never learned what happened with Crazy 6.
If what you wrote are true it is very sad , not.only because he was crippled but because he wanted to scam other people too together with Indian butchers that called doctors while any LLer should give advice and help the future LL'ers to make the right decisions, something that we didn't have a decade before where the diaries where too few and also the doctors that would do LL and where not way too expensive (like Paley and Betz) or butchers (like the Indian ones who crippled many LLers back then).

And about that topic, that lengthening is way too risky. And I wonder what respectable doctor would do arm lengthening for cosmetic reasons.
If Mahboubian does it (which I doubt) then he is a merchant and nothing more.
So, stick to 13cm (7 on femurs and 6 in tibias), forget about arms lengthening and consider.yourself done. You are too short now to know how 1.78 really looks and feels. The difference will be huge and there no reason at all to risk so much and maybe end up crippled or with minimum athletic abilities to only get 2-3 cm more that won't mean anything if you are not normally functional.
And with 16cm lengthening you won't be, thats for sure. With 13 there is a good possibility that you will though.

By your logic paley is also a merchant because he offers arm lengthening.
19 yrs old
Pages: [1]   Go Up