Limb Lengthening Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 13 14 [15] 16 17 ... 24   Go Down

Author Topic: Dr Alex Monegal (Barcelona, Spain) Clinica Diagonal  (Read 291465 times)

Bander72

Re: Dr Alex Monegal (Barcelona, Spain) Clinica Diagonal
« Reply #434 on: November 02, 2016, 12:13:06 PM »

Ive looked at the topics that interest me
Bander72: Banned for Impersonating A Dr (fake Dr.Monegal)  account

The Kaiser

« Reply #435 on: November 02, 2016, 12:42:47 PM »

187 posts here and you still don't know Rainer Baumgart?

I don't know him either

Ozymandias

« Reply #436 on: November 02, 2016, 12:51:56 PM »

Morissette

« Reply #437 on: November 02, 2016, 01:34:49 PM »

I am sorry but I won't post any update about my condition because I want to keep my privacy. Some of you are really mean guys who enjoy other people's misadventures. I don't like the bad atmosphere in this forum.

Wow couldn't have said it better myself forum is full of miserable insecure childish people. I only post to keep myself busy

Either way I hope you al the best of anything I've heard about your LL is true stay strong you'll get though it.

YourSpaceBoyfriend

« Reply #438 on: November 02, 2016, 01:39:57 PM »

Except super obvious trolls(that are bashed almost immediately) and LLuser i've never seen anybody being "mean". Unless you are talking about PM's but you can just report that crap to moderator.

Bander72

« Reply #439 on: November 02, 2016, 02:10:17 PM »

Yeah unless it iss through pm. Even zaney has not said anything mean about you. The people he bashes are usually for a reason.

TIBIKE200

« Reply #440 on: November 02, 2016, 02:31:45 PM »

Nobody got rid of any journal. I never wrote a diary here. I don't want my personal and medical information to be avalaible to everybdoy.

I am sorry but I won't post any update about my condition because I want to keep my privacy. Some of you are really mean guys who enjoy other people's misadventures. I don't like the bad atmosphere in this forum.

You lied about your condition in the start.... And you keep praising Monegal and a way which looks like publicity... You lied you got better... The trust issues with you are based on some solid evidence....
I learned some stuff during this time

Bander72

« Reply #441 on: November 04, 2016, 03:24:05 AM »

You lied about your condition in the start.... And you keep praising Monegal and a way which looks like publicity... You lied you got better... The trust issues with you are based on some solid evidence....

And you recently said you were close to recovery so will you provide photos to show us this.

Zaney

• Short & Devastatingly Handsome
« Reply #442 on: November 04, 2016, 03:37:31 AM »

I won't post any update about my condition because I want to keep my privacy.

Or you are in such horrible condition that it would once again prove just how unfit Dr. Monegal is to operate on people.

I mean this will all sincerity, you need to immediately go see Dr. Paley before you become a permanent cripple...Follow in Cooper's foot steps!

Wazzup

« Reply #443 on: April 26, 2017, 05:24:53 AM »

Website:  http://www.clinicadiagonal.com/en/trauma-and-orthopaedic-surgery
Is the info on the first page regarding prices and contact still correct? I can no longer find his name on this website  :-\ Does Dr. Monegal still work at clinical diagonal?

onemorefoot

« Reply #444 on: April 26, 2017, 06:39:08 AM »

Yes, the contact info is the same And yes he still works in clinica diagonal
Budget will determine my future.

notimportant

« Reply #445 on: April 26, 2017, 04:44:00 PM »

Yes, the contact info is the same And yes he still works in clinica diagonal

Is the info on the first page regarding prices and contact still correct? I can no longer find his name on this website  :-\ Does Dr. Monegal still work at clinical diagonal?

He's no longer a member of the staff but he rents the OR to do his surgeries.
Banned: Multiple Accounts (Datum)

notimportant

« Reply #446 on: April 26, 2017, 04:45:02 PM »

Or you are in such horrible condition that it would once again prove just how unfit Dr. Monegal is to operate on people.

I mean this will all sincerity, you need to immediately go see Dr. Paley before you become a permanent cripple...Follow in Cooper's foot steps!

Bro you couldn't have said it better.

LLSouthAmerica

« Reply #447 on: April 27, 2017, 09:24:09 AM »

I think by now we all know that Dr Monegal had complications. In the case of MM, she was one of the first so it's normal to make mistakes. The issue is that this is a very dangerous surgery and every little mistake is multiplied times 1000. It's also to be expected that he hides his complications from the public (though I don't agree with the ethics of it). Since then he has had successful cases indeed.

Please stop harrasing patients who had complications, they have enough to deal with as it is. Also, no one takes the advice of internet trolls seriously. You are not truly concerned about MM. End the bullying.
Went from 164 to 170 cm
Former Guichet nail patient

notimportant

« Reply #448 on: April 27, 2017, 09:21:42 PM »

Nobody takes the advice of internet trolls seriously but what about patients? Real patients like Cooper post Dr Monegal isn't good.

I don't want to bully MM. I feel sorry for her. I still think like Zaney she should visit Dr Paley.

Body Builder

« Reply #449 on: April 27, 2017, 09:54:02 PM »

Nobody takes the advice of internet trolls seriously but what about patients? Real patients like Cooper post Dr Monegal isn't good.

I don't want to bully MM. I feel sorry for her. I still think like Zaney she should visit Dr Paley.
Cooper is the only one that said Monegal isn't good and this guy didn't even finished his diary while we have many people here who are active on this forum, posted x rays and say that Monegal is a respectable doctor.

So personally I don't even care for what someone like Cooper say because he never told us exactly what was the problem with Monegal, he went away from Spain soon after his surgery so he couldn't really know what was the problem (if there was one) and didn't let doctor try to fix it and finally he never finished his diary so he didn't care to inform us about what was wrong with Monegal and if he finally did fix it.

So Cooper is not a case of a trusted member for all these reasons while people like yagen, auron and helloworld are much more trusted as they are active members and posted x rays where everything looked fine.
And thats what matters for me and anyone sensible person who seeks a doctor for a successful LL.

notimportant

« Reply #450 on: April 27, 2017, 10:07:45 PM »

Cooper isn't the only one. There are many others. Cooper is the only brave one who exposed him here because he changed doctor. Other patients are afraid of telling the truth because they still depend on him but they talked to me in private and out forum.

crimsontide

« Reply #451 on: April 27, 2017, 10:47:31 PM »

I won't defend Monegal too much except to say  there's other doctors that should be attacked much more than him

My leg seems fine with regards to the bone. The hospital is very nice and the city is beautiful.

India is where the negative focus should be. Third world  facilities. If my experience was bad I'd make sure everyone knew about it

Which leads to to my months warning. AVOID INDIA AND UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES SHOULD YOU EVER GO TO SUHAS SHAH

notimportant

« Reply #452 on: April 27, 2017, 10:52:29 PM »

Other doctors should be attacked but Monegal too. Monegal lack of experience and dishonesty

yagen

« Reply #453 on: April 28, 2017, 08:50:14 AM »

Other doctors should be attacked but Monegal too. Monegal lack of experience and dishonesty

I think there are bad patients (they dont follow the doctor advice), bad luck and every patient is a world (heal,age, cm.....)

I remember two years ago Guichet was one of the best, after Unicorn case, two month ago, folks changed his point of view despite Guichet/Paley/Monegal/Parihar/Pili look a good doctors.

Paley has bad cases like others Doctors
http://www.sun-sentinel.com/local/palm-beach/fl-doctor-dror-paley-20160318-story.html

Whimsical

« Reply #454 on: June 01, 2017, 10:54:54 PM »

Bad patients exist and also bad luck but bad doctors exist too and I don't know what to think about this case and his nail

Datum

« Reply #455 on: June 09, 2017, 07:23:19 PM »

Bad luck exists but I think Fitbone nail sucks. It has failed a lot like in Helloworld and Musicmaker many times. I hope they get a compensation because this is very serious. Big risks for each surgery. I have heard many bad stories about this doctor and they weren't published in the forum so be careful.
Banned: Using Multiple Accounts (Datum)

onemorefoot

« Reply #456 on: June 09, 2017, 07:53:06 PM »

Bad luck exists but I think Fitbone nail sucks. It has failed a lot like in Helloworld and Musicmaker many times. I hope they get a compensation because this is very serious. Big risks for each surgery. I have heard many bad stories about this doctor and they weren't published in the forum so be careful.
Please, if you have the stories would be good ir you summarize them.

Datum

« Reply #457 on: June 09, 2017, 09:04:17 PM »

Stories one person told me in private. Pm me and I Will tell you. Dr Monegal doesn't recognize his mistakes and he has many not only musicmaker. He told me there are 2 guys with permanent nerve damage other than Cooper. He blames these patients and distorts facts and badmouths patients even those who defend him when it was his fault or the manufacturer's fault. Some people defend him and he stabs them in the back and the problem is these people don't want to accept reality as it is. When he gets a bad case it's never his fault even when it is evident it is. Don't ask him about his bad cases because he won't tell the truth and the truth is much much worse than what this forum shows.
Banned: Using Multiple Accounts (Datum)

realpatient

« Reply #458 on: July 04, 2017, 09:38:49 PM »

Unfortunately Datum is right and I know first hand too there are very disheartening experiences of patients and bad reactions of the doctor blaming patients and not taking responsibilities. Be careful because it's true he acts hypocrite.
« Last Edit: July 04, 2017, 10:14:27 PM by realpatient »

helloworld

« Reply #459 on: July 05, 2017, 07:01:55 AM »

something strange:
Why is it that Dr. Monegal has the most patient diaries and 14 patients write positively, while on the other hand there are non-patients (LLuser, notimportant, Datum and realpatients) that all write negatively, saying they have heard something from actual patients.
Seems a bit fishy.

Actual Monegal patients: helloworld, Musicmaker, Auron, Yagan, Four Inch, Krp1, Antonio, Bohemia, Crimsontide, SnD, glenn, aboali, nomad, shortdarkandhandsome.
1,80 -> 185
185 wingspan
surgery Nov/Dec 2016, stopped lengthening April 2017
Dr. Monegal patient

antitroll

• Visitor
« Reply #460 on: July 06, 2017, 06:35:17 AM »

Unfortunately Datum is right ....

why you keep talking to yourself in the third person?

oh right, i forgot, it's because you a psycho.

onemorefoot

« Reply #461 on: July 06, 2017, 07:59:44 PM »

This drama should stop, people should be smart enough to decide which doc they want to go, suggestions are given, good points are given, bad points are given, end of the story.

realpatient

« Reply #462 on: July 07, 2017, 09:25:45 PM »

The problem is you don't believe I'm a real patient but I am. What other users posted here is true. I'm in touch with many patients and relatives. Many patients had nail replacements (failures, breakages, bending) and I was told others developed deep bone infection and some others had fractures and others had permanent nerve damage and others got non union medically wise so there are many bad cases and many of them don't post here. You should ask notimportant or Datum or perhaps some Monegal patients will tell you the truth in private.

biggerdreams

« Reply #463 on: July 07, 2017, 09:41:21 PM »

My conspiracy theory is that realpatient is anold forum member that fears talking badly about Monegal under their first username and antitroll is actually Monegal himself or perhaps someone who had a good experience with Dr. M.

Just a wild theory

realpatient

« Reply #464 on: July 07, 2017, 09:48:35 PM »

My conspiracy theory is that realpatient is anold forum member that fears talking badly about Monegal under their first username and antitroll is actually Monegal himself or perhaps someone who had a good experience with Dr. M.

Just a wild theory

Perhaps you're partially right.
Pages: 1 ... 13 14 [15] 16 17 ... 24   Go Up