Limb Lengthening Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 11   Go Down

Author Topic: My review of wannabe taller turkey (mostly negative )  (Read 14263 times)

Maison

Re: My review of wannabe taller turkey (mostly negative )
« Reply #31 on: August 05, 2023, 05:15:49 PM »

The Victims Of WannaBeTaller

« Reply #32 on: August 05, 2023, 05:17:58 PM »

Turkey broken bone increased intermediary Wannabetaller (because of more incidents now renamed bubuzenggao, real bull forced registered good company and website said to change the name), they have a lot of support! When you make money and when you need after-sales service is two face! Never give medical records do not give receipts do not give contracts do not want to after-sales accidents like to kick the ball!
W often treats people's legs as nerve damage, as well as infection, delays treatment, misleads treatment, causes people to become chronic osteomyelitis, and then ignores it. He often kicks the ball in order to pass the responsibility, and insists that it is the patient's own problem and has nothing to do with them. He also says that it is unfair to other patients treated by him if he treats patients or pays for treatment. Kicking the ball and passing the buck is disgusting!
https://wx1.sinaimg.cn/orj360/0083JhYLgy1h6p0dvz4h0j30u01swgts.jpg
https://wx3.sinaimg.cn/orj360/0083JhYLgy1h6p0ay5w64j30u01swai9.jpg
https://wx1.sinaimg.cn/orj360/0083JhYLgy1h799qd1080j30yi1uy438.jpg
https://wx3.sinaimg.cn/mw690/0083JhYLgy1h799qf05hhj30yi1urq8i.jpg
https://wx1.sinaimg.cn/mw690/0083JhYLgy1h799qhip8xj30wi1g046s.jpg
https://wx3.sinaimg.cn/mw690/0083JhYLgy1h799qjhysoj30n014q433.jpg

Maison

« Reply #33 on: August 05, 2023, 05:18:59 PM »

Firstly, no one wants anyone to know they've had limb lengthening surgery, Secondly, a foreigner filing a lawsuit abroad requires a lot of time and money. Is everyone like you donnt have work to do?

I believe there's a misunderstanding. My question is, if patients are lying, why don't the medical institutions take legal action against these patients?
I support you.

« Reply #34 on: August 05, 2023, 05:20:00 PM »

I believe there's a misunderstanding. My question is, if patients are lying, why don't the medical institutions take legal action against these patients?
I am so sorry, I dont see it carefully....

« Reply #36 on: August 05, 2023, 05:33:08 PM »

Don't worry about it. However, I cannot access the following image in my environment. I'm not sure about other users, but if possible, please upload it to another platform.
ok, you can see them from my ins

https://www.instagram.com/wannabetaller_victim/

Ahri

• Ennui
« Reply #37 on: August 05, 2023, 06:28:16 PM »

Boyo, women lie about being 'raped' all the time, it's an epidemic. Plenty of women who willingly had sxx and then regretted it AFTER, only to turn around and cry rape when it was nothing of the sort.

So yes, allegations are just allegations, not proof, and the correct term is 'alleged'. The company signed a legal contract with presumably both patients to provide them limb lengthening services, and they're still bound by said contract to both patients as until a judgement is handed down by a court the guy is completely innocent. So yes, they have to care for both of the patients and provide the services which they're legally obligated to, this is nothing more than an internal dispute between 2 patients and is actually nothing to do with the company who seem to have taken the step to separate the patients by having one of them move hotels as a token of good will anyway.

I'm not in Turkey, didn't do my leg lengthening in Turkey, and since I'm only going to lengthen one segment, I'll never be doing LL in Turkey as I've got it done already elsewhere. I'm well aware of the shady reputation of some Turkish places, and there's plenty of actual problems once could bring up about various clinics in that country. But 2 patients having a dispute, no matter the severity of that dispute, isn't anything to do with the company providing limb lengthening services.

So I wasn't going to say anything, but this is horrible. I saw the company communicate about what happened with this patient, because she showed me the texts. Whether the company is at fault is irrelevant, and I refuse to comment on that, but she was assaulted TWICE by two different people and multiple of us were either there to confirm it happened or saw the aftermath of the texts. One of these people also assaulted me - In my case the company directly intervened and dealt with the situation, and the employee was fired. This doesn't change the fact it disgusted me and left me feeling unsafe. I appreciate them firing him and taking action, but this is a traumatic event that is entirely separate from everything else you are going through recovery wise. Some of you need to stop gaslighting victims.
Height Reduction Procedure on 7/4/23
173 cm (5'8") -> 169.5 cm (5'7)

QuarkSoup

« Reply #38 on: August 05, 2023, 09:09:42 PM »

Yes, I am a patient here, and I can confirm that this kind of thing really happened, and the attitude of the company is also ridiculous.  If you would rather trust the company than us as patients, I have nothing to say.  The girl was not raped, but she was sxxually harassed and attempted rape.  Forcing a girl who is still in a disability, and moving a girl who has experienced this kind of thing to live alone in another hotel without any staff, and she is isolated and helpless if anything happens. Is this how your company handles it?  It's hard not to make people suspect that your motive is to throw her to a non-cooperative hotel, so that no matter what happens in the future, you can get rid of the relationship.  Please stop gaslighting, she doesn't pursue the responsibility for the time being because she still doesn't know how to face this kind of thing, he is only an 18-year-old girl, please don't stand on the side of the perpetrator and hurt her again. This girl was only two years older than her rapist's daughter. How could he did such a thing?But not surprised. He immigrant to the UK, in order to obtain legal status quickly, let his wife drop out of school at the age of 16 to conceive and have children, won't be a normal guy😂all the parents know that patients were stabbed by the rapist because of the evidence.  If it wasn't for the fact that the company is full of lies trying to cover up the truth, I wouldn't post these.Finally, I would like to paraphrase the words of the victimized 18 year old girl: Lies written in pen and ink cannot cover up facts written in blood.

The link below is videos of the rapist's confession
https://vimeo.com/manage/videos/851901132
https://vimeo.com/manage/videos/851907268

Scene of bloodshed
https://imgur.com/a/68yMn7a

During my stay, all the other patients were delightful; it seems I left just in time. Based on your initial post, I assumed an employee of Wannabetaller was involved and all of their employees are great people. You didn't specify that it was actually a patient behind these actions.

For sexual assault, he could face 5-10 years; for attempted homicide or intentional injury, potentially 5+ years. Additional charges like threats, intimidation, and unlawful detention, as mentioned in the video, could lead to an overall sentence of easily 15+ years in prison. I hope no one let this one go unpunished. This individual should not be allowed to return to his country after what he did to that poor woman.
Pre-surgery Height: 173.5cm (5'9)
New Height: 182cm (6'0), gained 8.5cm on Femurs
Surgery Dates: 22 Nov 2022 LON on Femurs,  device removal on 9th Feb 2023
Surgeon: Yunus Oc, wannabetaller, Istanbul Turkey
http://www.limblengtheningforum.com/index.php?topic=78384.0

Rbkfh7

• Visitor
« Reply #39 on: August 05, 2023, 09:39:53 PM »

So I wasn't going to say anything, but this is horrible. I saw the company communicate about what happened with this patient, because she showed me the texts. Whether the company is at fault is irrelevant, and I refuse to comment on that, but she was assaulted TWICE by two different people and multiple of us were either there to confirm it happened or saw the aftermath of the texts. One of these people also assaulted me - In my case the company directly intervened and dealt with the situation, and the employee was fired. This doesn't change the fact it disgusted me and left me feeling unsafe. I appreciate them firing him and taking action, but this is a traumatic event that is entirely separate from everything else you are going through recovery wise. Some of you need to stop gaslighting victims.

No buddy, you weren't sat in the room observing it happen, so you don't actually know what happened. The ALLEGED victim should make a complaint to the police, until that happens then nothing happened at all in the eyes if the law.

During my stay, all the other patients were delightful; it seems I left just in time. Based on your initial post, I assumed an employee of Wannabetaller was involved and all of their employees are great people. You didn't specify that it was actually a patient behind these actions.

For sxxual assault, he could face 5-10 years; for attempted homicide or intentional injury, potentially 5+ years. Additional charges like threats, intimidation, and unlawful detention, as mentioned in the video, could lead to an overall sentence of easily 15+ years in prison. I hope no one let this one go unpunished. This individual should not be allowed to return to his country after what he did to that poor woman.

The fact it wasn't reported and the guy presumably WAS allowed to return home inspite of these allegations casts serious doubt on the women's credibility. Why jump to believe her over him? Women are always lying about this.

No police report and no charges = there is no reason the guy can't go home. And a major reason there'd be no police report is the story was rubbish from the start.

QuarkSoup

« Reply #40 on: August 05, 2023, 09:47:41 PM »

Wow, I am deeply sorry for what you've experienced. It's unbelievable how some people can be so cruel/sick, especially during your most vulnerable moments. You mentioned an employee was involved; may I ask who that was? If you'd rather not disclose publicly, you can PM me. I've always believed in the decency of all their employees. I could even vouch for them.

QuarkSoup

« Reply #41 on: August 05, 2023, 09:51:55 PM »

No buddy, you weren't sat in the room observing it happen, so you don't actually know what happened. The ALLEGED victim should make a complaint to the police, until that happens then nothing happened at all in the eyes if the law.

The fact it wasn't reported and the guy presumably WAS allowed to return home inspite of these allegations casts serious doubt on the women's credibility. Why jump to believe her over him? Women are always lying about this.

No police report and no charges = there is no reason the guy can't go home. And a major reason there'd be no police report is the story was rubbish from the start.

While there are a lot of instances where women lie about sexual assault, there's a video of him apparently confessing. I don't speak Chinese, so I can't vouch for the accuracy of the subtitles. I also don't know  if he's a patient or not, but given the evidence, including a photo of her with significant bleeding, it seems quite convincing

Ahri

• Ennui
« Reply #43 on: August 05, 2023, 09:56:56 PM »

No - I only saw the correspondence between her and the company, and for me that was enough to draw a conclusion, along with Seven's confession being posted right here in this thread. I'm not sure what more you'd like. Nothing is alleged, it's all plain for everyone to see here. This is an 18 year old girl whose parents have no idea she's even in Turkey doing this surgery, and you're suggesting she just go to Turkish court to pursue someone while in the middle of a major operation - how laughable is this? I would love for the company to post the entire thread of their responses to and from her, because I read through them. I personally don't blame the company for this happening to her (I wasn't even at the hotel at this time) but to deny it even happened? You disgust me.

There were two separate instances in her case. I was personally involved in the second and was there myself to experience it first hand (he assaulted both her and me). This person abused his authority, and I was led to believe he was punished for it. I'm disheartened to hear from the Quality Control Manager it was only a coincidence he was let go the day the complaints were levied, because I was actually going to give the company props for defending the two of us from him and keeping him out of the hotel. You're either a misogynist, brain dead or both.

QuarkSoup

« Reply #44 on: August 05, 2023, 10:04:22 PM »

No - I only saw the correspondence between her and the company, and for me that was enough to draw a conclusion, along with Seven's confession being posted right here in this thread. I'm not sure what more you'd like. Nothing is alleged, it's all plain for everyone to see here. This is an 18 year old girl whose parents have no idea she's even in Turkey doing this surgery, and you're suggesting she just go to Turkish court to pursue someone while in the middle of a major operation - how laughable is this? I would love for the company to post the entire thread of their responses to and from her, because I read through them. I personally don't blame the company for this happening to her (I wasn't even at the hotel at this time) but to deny it even happened? You disgust me.

There were two separate instances in her case. I was personally involved in the second and was there myself to experience it first hand (he assaulted both her and me). This person abused his authority, and I was led to believe he was punished for it. I'm disheartened to hear from the Quality Control Manager it was only a coincidence he was let go the day the complaints were levied, because I was actually going to give the company props for defending the two of us from him and keeping him out of the hotel. You're either a misogynist, brain dead or both.

Could you let us know which employee assaulted you and was subsequently fired?

Ahri

• Ennui
« Reply #45 on: August 05, 2023, 10:07:32 PM »

Wow, I am deeply sorry for what you've experienced. It's unbelievable how some people can be so cruel/sick, especially during your most vulnerable moments. You mentioned an employee was involved; may I ask who that was? If you'd rather not disclose publicly, you can PM me. I've always believed in the decency of all their employees. I could even vouch for them.

He was one of the hospital caretakers originally - he was assigned Rabia's job when she quit and started at the hotel. It's totally possible you didn't interact with him at all, but he was the tall lanky guy with glasses from Iran. I'm not sure if I'm allowed to give out his name, but with that description hopefully you can pinpoint it. Most of the staff are lovely, and I never had any issues at all with anyone else. I trust their physio team and doctor immensely and will probably post my own review shortly. But this is obviously a huge blemish on my experience there.

Rbkfh7

• Visitor
« Reply #46 on: August 05, 2023, 10:09:14 PM »

There were two separate instances in her case, and I WAS involved in the second and was there myself to experience it first hand. This person abused his authority, and I was led to believe he was punished for it. I'm disheartened to hear from the Quality Control Manager it was only a coincidence he was let go the day the complaints were levied, because I was actually going to give the company props for defending the two of us from him and keeping him out of the hotel. You're either a misogynist, brain dead or both.

Thankfully, the "evidence" being enough to convince you (a video with language you don't understand, made under conditions you also don't understand, and some text messages) doesn't particularly matter, this is why we have courts and laws.

Yes, I do suggest she go to the police. No, it's not "laughable", foreigners report crimes in countries all the time especially serious allegations like this. What else would you suggest, the police just lock the guy up because you personally deem the one-sided story you've been given to be compelling? (Have you spoken to the guy to ask his side? Have you hell!). Of course the guy returned home - he's done nothing wrong.

If it happened in a hotel there'd presumably be CCTV evidence in the lobbies and outside the rooms, so start by checking that out. Was the alleged victim being nice and receptive to the alleged perpetrator beforehand? Did she willingly let him in her room alone at the time of the alleged incident, or was there a struggle? If there was no struggle, again it's doubtful - every girl and guy knows what it means when you go to someone else's room alone in a hotel.

She's an adult, not a kid, and all this would take is a couple if hours down at a police station to report this alongside your evidence if it was true. Disabled or not, there's no reason that couldn't be done - if it was true of course.

QuarkSoup

« Reply #47 on: August 05, 2023, 10:17:06 PM »

He was one of the hospital caretakers originally - he was assigned Rabia's job when she quit and started at the hotel. It's totally possible you didn't interact with him at all, but he was the tall lanky guy with glasses from Iran. I'm not sure if I'm allowed to give out his name, but with that description hopefully you can pinpoint it. Most of the staff are lovely, and I never had any issues at all with anyone else. I trust their physio team and doctor immensely and will probably post my own review shortly. But this is obviously a huge blemish on my experience there.

Oh, I'm not familiar with him. It would be shocking if it were someone I knew. I recall discussing the issue of sexual assaults with Rabia; she mentioned that similar incidents had happened a few times before. She had suggested that Wannabetaller should implement precautions. One idea was distributing a brochure to patients, ensuring they comprehend the severity of sexual assault. In Turkey, it's considered as grave as intentional injury and can result in a 5-10 year prison sentence, potentially longer with additional charges as I mentioned above.

« Reply #48 on: August 05, 2023, 10:18:14 PM »

Don't you know that it is very difficult to defend rights in a foreign country when you are disabled and cannot speak the language? I can fully understand the helplessness of that girl, because I also experienced it last year. The company, for its own reputation, I will put all the blame on the patient, spread rumors about the patient, and even ask the local police to arrest the patient, because the patient cannot speak the native language, so they can spread rumors with the police. Fortunately, I found a Turkish friend and explained everything to the police.

slanderedbywbt

« Reply #49 on: August 05, 2023, 10:25:19 PM »

Yep, soy paladin riding in on his white horse defending m'lady, because no women would ever lie would they, tons of you losers out there, get fked. I'll wait for the guy to be convicted by a real court instead of some metoo believe all women male feminist soyboy, thanks. Until then, he's innocent. No complaint appears to have been lodged, white knights like you will convince yourselves it's because of 'trauma', but it could also easily be because she's a liar (just like many women in this exact scenario) and has no intention of having the court go over her pack of lies and find them out.

Either way, it's got fk all to do with the company whether the woman is a liar, or the guy is a rapist. They're a leg lengthening company, not a court or a mediation service.
A big welcome for the rapist himself :D :D :D

slanderedbywbt

« Reply #50 on: August 05, 2023, 10:30:07 PM »

Thankfully, the "evidence" being enough to convince you (a video with language you don't understand, made under conditions you also don't understand, and some text messages) doesn't particularly matter, this is why we have courts and laws.

Yes, I do suggest she go to the police. No, it's not "laughable", foreigners report crimes in countries all the time especially serious allegations like this. What else would you suggest, the police just lock the guy up because you personally deem the one-sided story you've been given to be compelling? (Have you spoken to the guy to ask his side? Have you hell!). Of course the guy returned home - he's done nothing wrong.

If it happened in a hotel there'd presumably be CCTV evidence in the lobbies and outside the rooms, so start by checking that out. Was the alleged victim being nice and receptive to the alleged perpetrator beforehand? Did she willingly let him in her room alone at the time of the alleged incident, or was there a struggle? If there was no struggle, again it's doubtful - every girl and guy knows what it means when you go to someone else's room alone in a hotel.

She's an adult, not a kid, and all this would take is a couple if hours down at a police station to report this alongside your evidence if it was true. Disabled or not, there's no reason that couldn't be done - if it was true of course.
From your words, I can judge that you are also a rapist, and you are well-trained. You know how to use women's weaknesses to escape legal sanctions. You are just a garbage man from a garbage country.

QuarkSoup

« Reply #51 on: August 05, 2023, 10:33:39 PM »

Don't you know that it is very difficult to defend rights in a foreign country when you are disabled and cannot speak the language? I can fully understand the helplessness of that girl, because I also experienced it last year. The company, for its own reputation, I will put all the blame on the patient, spread rumors about the patient, and even ask the local police to arrest the patient, because the patient cannot speak the native language, so they can spread rumors with the police. Fortunately, I found a Turkish friend and explained everything to the police.

I'm sorry, but your statements seem biased and rather extreme. Do you realize how serious "defamation" is? It could tarnish your reputation, making it difficult to secure a decent job, and could lead to a prison sentence of 2+ years. No employee would risk lying to the police for a salary of $1k. None of the Wannabetaller employees would engage in such ugly behavior.

« Reply #52 on: August 05, 2023, 10:34:04 PM »

There are so many  ty things happening in this dog company, and it is improving year by year. I am looking forward to what will happen next year.......

Rbkfh7

• Visitor
« Reply #53 on: August 05, 2023, 10:43:20 PM »

No, I don't 'know that it's very difficult' and neither do you, since you've never made a police report of this severity either. One thing I'm sure Turkey does have in common with every other nation on the planet however is that you don't need a big expensive lawyer to report a crime - you just go to the police station or ring the equivalent of 911 in Turkey and they'll send someone out. No, being disabled isn't much of an excuse, all patients, weightbearing and non-weightbearing, possess the ability to get in a taxi and go to the police station - most of them even possess the ability to board a plane and fly home! Not speaking the language - again, I'm pretty sure in Istanbul they'll have English/Turkish translation services available, whether at the police station itself or available for a small hourly fee.

If you maintain that making a police report is somehow impossible, are you seriously suggesting that WBT illegally detain the guy in a basement or something to prevent him flying home? That the police lock him up without trial (or even a report!)? WBT to cut the guy off to services that he paid for and that they're contractually obligated to perform because of an unproven allegation? What exactly do you expect to happen in a situation where the alleged victim doesn't make a police report?

From your words, I can judge that you are also a rapist, and you are well-trained. You know how to use women's weaknesses to escape legal sanctions. You are just a garbage man from a garbage country.

- Man asks for actual evidence and due process before throwing the book at someone.
- WAAAAAAH, BUT MUH WOMENZ RIGHTS.

Kill yourself, unironically.

« Reply #54 on: August 05, 2023, 10:55:23 PM »

I'm sorry, but your statements seem biased and rather extreme. Do you realize how serious "defamation" is? It could tarnish your reputation, making it difficult to secure a decent job, and could lead to a prison sentence of 2+ years. No employee would risk lying to the police for a salary of $1k. None of the Wannabetaller employees would engage in such ugly behavior.
Is slander a crime? I don't think that if slander is a crime, the first person to go to jail is the owner of the company

« Reply #55 on: August 05, 2023, 10:58:36 PM »

Look at the face of the Turkish medical illiterate black intermediary who treated me into chronic osteomyelitis!
I really should thank you for treating me in the least harmful way to my body, which has caused a huge price now!
If the barefoot doctors and nurses in the black intermediary in Turkey understand the importance of debridement, my leg can be healed when the broken bone is still infected in the soft tissue in the early stage, and I don’t need to take intramedullary needles, and I won’t get osteomyelitis, let alone chronic bone marrow inflammation. But when I told the Turkish agency for the first time that my broken bone was bulging, painful and had a fever, all of them didn't know to debride the wound! I just told me to take antibiotics and carry it until pus, osteomyelitis was diagnosed and chronic osteomyelitis was diagnosed. The black intermediary in Turkey still said that I was not serious and did not need debridement and refused to change doctors other than yunus to treat me, so they gave up. I don't care!
They call infection, osteomyelitis, and chronic osteomyelitis serious surgical complications! Most people can only accept the complications of bending the knees and hanging the feet, which can recover on their own with time. Who can accept that osteomyelitis is also a complication? The complications are fine, but you have treated the complications into a serious and terminal illness, and you still don’t admit it or reflect on it?
What's more ridiculous is that they also said that if the patient is treated, it will cause losses to the company, but the patient's leg amputation will not cause losses to the company, so you chose to let the patient survive, right?
It is also weird to say that treating me will be unfair to other patients who spend their own money for treatment. What kind of logic is this? Most patients help each other, which is not as narrow as your black intermediary! Taking the matter of human life at stake is more fair than the black intermediary's idea! The main reason is that the barefoot doctors of black intermediaries have done too many bad things to patients, so they simply put them badly, and even brainwash patients with complications, which should be treated by the patients themselves! If I hadn’t returned to China for treatment at that time, I would have stayed in Turkey to popularize the division of medical responsibilities with you legal illiterates. Even if there are 10 patients who have problems due to surgery with you, you have to be responsible to the end, which is reasonable and legal!
Originally, even if the barefoot doctors of black intermediaries in Turkey have rich clinical experience in medicine, no matter how to avoid all possible emergencies during and after surgery, patients can suffer a lot less! They can also reduce after-sales costs! But those medically illiterate barefoot doctors and nurses simply don't know how to avoid and treat potential risks! They will only rush to end their after-sales service in a way of shirking blame! They don't care what consequences chronic osteomyelitis will bring to the patient, anyway, not to let the company lose is more important than curing the patient's leg! I think they took advantage of the Chinese people's inability to stay in Turkey for a long time to protect their rights, so they have no fear!
I suggest to black intermediaries in Turkey that if your service ends when the patient leaves your hotel, please inform the patient when you charge the operation fee. Don’t make excuses saying that the patient cannot be tracked after leaving your hotel. It is your mobile phone that can only fool you. Can't customers return to old customers? The patient contacted you in the early stage because you lacked medical knowledge and even did not know how to debride the wound, and said that there is no need to cause the infection to deteriorate into osteomyelitis or chronic osteomyelitis. After all, this is not an operation that means success after an extension, nor is it an operation that can be recovered smoothly after an extension of 3 or 6 months! This is an operation that requires professional medical personnel to support and ensure that the patient can walk smoothly in the end, but the black intermediary in Turkey has successfully made it a one-shot deal with zero guarantee and zero rights protection after retail sale! Then how to maintain the business, it all depends on whitewashing and fooling around!

QuarkSoup

« Reply #56 on: August 05, 2023, 11:05:23 PM »

Is slander a crime? I don't think that if slander is a crime, the first person to go to jail is the owner of the company

I'm truly sorry for what happened to you and hope you recover soon. Yes, defamation/slander are considered crimes around the world, especially in Turkey. Depending on the severity, it can lead to several years in prison

« Reply #57 on: August 05, 2023, 11:12:37 PM »

Wannabetaller, a dark intermediary for heightening bones in Turkey, has really turned the medical beauty channel into a Gongdou drama, a producer of Gongdou drama, and a harvester for brain-dead fans. I have been in Turkey for a year and a half every day, and I can see w's staff, including patients, attack the other two institutions, afa and Livelifetaller, as well as their own victims who have been smeared and attacked. Anyone who is exposed will be attacked! Some patients in W kneel and lick to please the attention of W bloggers! At that time, it was because all the victims of W quit the circle, and only the officials and patients were left there to clean up, so they successfully cleansed up and attracted our group of people! Rights protection has long been abandoned. W is not the kind of channel with a bottom line. I know them too well. Not only will they not admit their mistakes, but they will conversely fabricate lies and bite the victims! I just stood up as a victim of w's experience, but the brainless fans said that I was an employee of afa! Before I had surgery, I started to kneel and lick W! If I want to blackmail and make a lot of money, it's easy, but I don't want others to be crippled like me and be smeared and threatened by w's boss! In the same batch, a patient had 4 precise operations on her thigh and almost died. W asked her to get people to rebate as compensation, but she refused. After the operation, she was threatened and abused by w and brain-dead fans. She washed her face with tears every day, and was forced by w. Depression was still hospitalized a few days ago! There is also that 83, who was also attacked by w and brain-dead fans and became mentally disturbed. Only W can be happy!

slanderedbywbt

« Reply #58 on: August 05, 2023, 11:33:17 PM »

No, I don't 'know that it's very difficult' and neither do you, since you've never made a police report of this severity either. One thing I'm sure Turkey does have in common with every other nation on the planet however is that you don't need a big expensive lawyer to report a crime - you just go to the police station or ring the equivalent of 911 in Turkey and they'll send someone out. No, being disabled isn't much of an excuse, all patients, weightbearing and non-weightbearing, possess the ability to get in a taxi and go to the police station - most of them even possess the ability to board a plane and fly home! Not speaking the language - again, I'm pretty sure in Istanbul they'll have English/Turkish translation services available, whether at the police station itself or available for a small hourly fee.

If you maintain that making a police report is somehow impossible, are you seriously suggesting that WBT illegally detain the guy in a basement or something to prevent him flying home? That the police lock him up without trial (or even a report!)? WBT to cut the guy off to services that he paid for and that they're contractually obligated to perform because of an unproven allegation? What exactly do you expect to happen in a situation where the alleged victim doesn't make a police report?

- Man asks for actual evidence and due process before throwing the book at someone.
- WAAAAAAH, BUT MUH WOMENZ RIGHTS.

Kill yourself, unironically.
Hello, Mr. rapist, I have provided evidence. It's time for you to present the evidence.

Rbkfh7

• Visitor
« Reply #59 on: August 05, 2023, 11:37:27 PM »

Hello, Mr. rapist, I have provided evidence. It's time for you to present the evidence.

Hello soyboy virgin, you've provided absolutely nothing. A link to a video that no one can watch unless they're 'logged in' (and I'm certainly not making an account on an unknown website to do so), and a picture of some blood on a lobby floor that could have been for any reason (plus, if this attack happened in the lobby, they'll be CCTV evidence of it, so should be an easy case, get the records and get yourself down to the police station then).

I don't need to present any evidence since the one making the allegations is the one who needs to provide the proof.

My advice remains the same: kill yourself.

slanderedbywbt

« Reply #60 on: August 05, 2023, 11:46:41 PM »

Hello soyboy virgin, you've provided absolutely nothing. A link to a video that no one can watch unless they're 'logged in' (and I'm certainly not making an account on an unknown website to do so), and a picture of some blood on a lobby floor that could have been for any reason (plus, if this attack happened in the lobby, they'll be CCTV evidence of it, so should be an easy case, get the records and get yourself down to the police station then).

I don't need to present any evidence since the one making the allegations is the one who needs to provide the proof.

Hello, Mr. Rapist, your suggestion, your wife and daughter can consider it.

A dog from an inferior dog country doesn’t even know how to register an account. If you can’t see it, it doesn’t exist. This is very humorous. Is this the theory of dogs? ;D ;D ;D

You can take a pee and take a picture of yourself. You are fat, old, and ugly. Why do you say an 18-year-old girl seduces a pig like you? If I looked like you, I would kill myself. :'( :'( :'(
« Last Edit: August 06, 2023, 12:38:47 AM by lbxslbds »

slanderedbywbt

« Reply #61 on: August 05, 2023, 11:50:18 PM »

It's so funny that corporations have started working with rapists for their own benefit. … :D :D :D
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 11   Go Up