Limb Lengthening Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 11   Go Down

Author Topic: My review of wannabe taller turkey (mostly negative )  (Read 14264 times)

otaviognu

Re: My review of wannabe taller turkey (mostly negative )
« Reply #62 on: August 06, 2023, 12:23:52 AM »

I am going to turkey to undergo to my surgery, I do not care about the risks, I'm already dead with my currently height.

slanderedbywbt

« Reply #63 on: August 06, 2023, 12:30:46 AM »

Thankfully, the "evidence" being enough to convince you (a video with language you don't understand, made under conditions you also don't understand, and some text messages) doesn't particularly matter, this is why we have courts and laws.

Yes, I do suggest she go to the police. No, it's not "laughable", foreigners report crimes in countries all the time especially serious allegations like this. What else would you suggest, the police just lock the guy up because you personally deem the one-sided story you've been given to be compelling? (Have you spoken to the guy to ask his side? Have you hell!). Of course the guy returned home - he's done nothing wrong.

If it happened in a hotel there'd presumably be CCTV evidence in the lobbies and outside the rooms, so start by checking that out. Was the alleged victim being nice and receptive to the alleged perpetrator beforehand? Did she willingly let him in her room alone at the time of the alleged incident, or was there a struggle? If there was no struggle, again it's doubtful - every girl and guy knows what it means when you go to someone else's room alone in a hotel.

She's an adult, not a kid, and all this would take is a couple if hours down at a police station to report this alongside your evidence if it was true. Disabled or not, there's no reason that couldn't be done - if it was true of course.

In our country, the definition of an adult is 19 years old. Are you from the dog country, did you become an adult when you were a fertilized egg?

jerrytheman

« Reply #64 on: August 06, 2023, 12:39:05 AM »

I am going to turkey to undergo to my surgery, I do not care about the risks, I'm already dead with my currently height.

You'll prob regret saying that when you permanently cant walk. Why not go for South Africa, which is much cheaper than the States but still pretty safe.

Rbkfh7

• Visitor
« Reply #65 on: August 06, 2023, 01:15:06 AM »

Hello, Mr. Rapist, your suggestion, your wife and daughter can consider it.

A dog from an inferior dog country doesn’t even know how to register an account. If you can’t see it, it doesn’t exist. This is very humorous. Is this the theory of dogs? ;D ;D ;D

You can take a pee and take a picture of yourself. You are fat, old, and ugly. Why do you say an 18-year-old girl seduces a pig like you? If I looked like you, I would kill myself. :'( :'( :'(

Hello soyboy virgin, I don't feel the need to create an account to see someone's video. It's your job to make the evidence easily accessible if you want us to take you seriously.

I'm taller than you, more handsome than you, and get more women than you (which isn't hard, as you've never had sex in your life). Keep flying the flag for your queens in the hope one will reward you with a crumb of pussy one day.

slanderedbywbt

« Reply #66 on: August 06, 2023, 01:19:50 AM »

It's so interesting that a male animal who claims to be tall and handsome appeared on this forum ;D ;D ;D

slanderedbywbt

« Reply #67 on: August 06, 2023, 01:20:47 AM »

Hello soyboy virgin, I don't feel the need to create an account to see someone's video. It's your job to make the evidence easily accessible if you want us to take you seriously.

I'm taller than you, more handsome than you, and get more women than you (which isn't hard, as you've never had sxx in your life). Keep flying the flag for your queens in the hope one will reward you with a crumb of pussy one day.
Animals can indeed mate with more members of the opposite sxx ;D ;D ;D
Mating with countless opposite sxxes is the task of an animal, and as a human being, I have a lot of work to do.
« Last Edit: August 06, 2023, 03:55:13 AM by lbxslbds »

QuarkSoup

« Reply #68 on: August 06, 2023, 01:23:56 AM »

You'll prob regret saying that when you permanently cant walk. Why not go for South Africa, which is much cheaper than the States but still pretty safe.

Turkey ranks fifth globally in cosmetic surgeries. To get into a medical school there, students must ace the entrance test taken by 2 million people annually. This test is like ten times harder than the SAT; in comparison, the SAT seems trivial. You can easily find these test questions with a quick online search. The correlation coefficient between the SAT and IQ is 0.82, suggesting a strong correlation between the university entrance exam and IQ. This means that these medical doctors have a really high IQs. It's unfair to defame Turkish doctors; they are highly skilled, nearly on par with American doctors. If they had stopped offering the LON method, the risk of infections would be nearly zero, but then the majority wouldn't have access to this procedure.

If the infection occurred during the operation, the patient would be justified in accusing the doctor and Wannabetaller. But as far as I understand, the Chinese patient developed an infection weeks after the surgery. She was Dr. Yuksel Yurttas's patient and didn't even stay at Wannabetaller's facility. When Dr. Yurttas refused to treat her, Dr. Yunus agreed to see her, even though she wasn't originally his patient. The lower leg is susceptible to infection due to its thin tissue. I've personally witnessed someone touch and poke the pin sites with bare fingers. Imagine if that person blamed the company or nurse for an infection. Fortunately, he didn't contract one, but he frequently fiddled with his wounds. Once, he even removed the bandages and waited a day.
Pre-surgery Height: 173.5cm (5'9)
New Height: 182cm (6'0), gained 8.5cm on Femurs
Surgery Dates: 22 Nov 2022 LON on Femurs,  device removal on 9th Feb 2023
Surgeon: Yunus Oc, wannabetaller, Istanbul Turkey
http://www.limblengtheningforum.com/index.php?topic=78384.0

slanderedbywbt

« Reply #69 on: August 06, 2023, 01:28:56 AM »

Turkey ranks fifth globally in cosmetic surgeries. To get into a medical school there, students must ace the entrance test taken by 2 million people annually. This test is like ten times harder than the SAT; in comparison, the SAT seems trivial. You can easily find these test questions with a quick online search. The correlation coefficient between the SAT and IQ is 0.82, suggesting a strong correlation between the university entrance exam and IQ. This means that these medical doctors have a really high IQs. It's unfair to defame Turkish doctors; they are highly skilled, nearly on par with American doctors. If they had stopped offering the LON method, the risk of infections would be nearly zero, but then the majority wouldn't have access to this procedure.

If the infection occurred during the operation, the patient would be justified in accusing the doctor and Wannabetaller. But as far as I understand, the Chinese patient developed an infection weeks after the surgery. She was Dr. Yuksel Yurttas's patient and didn't even stay at Wannabetaller's facility. When Dr. Yurttas refused to treat her, Dr. Yunus agreed to see her, even though she wasn't originally his patient. The lower leg is susceptible to infection due to its thin tissue. I've personally witnessed someone touch and poke the pin sites with bare fingers. Imagine if that person blamed the company or nurse for an infection. Fortunately, he didn't contract one, but he frequently fiddled with his wounds. Once, he even removed the bandages and waited a day.
I admit that yunus is a good doctor and the physiotherapists are friendly, but the management of the company is a bunch of rubbish.

Rbkfh7

• Visitor
« Reply #70 on: August 06, 2023, 01:36:12 AM »

Animals can indeed mate with more members of the opposite sxx ;D ;D ;D
Mating with countless opposite sxxes is the task of an animal, and as a human being, I need to manage many companies. 8)

Yep, you're a cubiclecuck beta grinding for paper tokens while genetically superior men like myself impregnate the women you wish you could get. Makes sense.

Here's my diagnosis: you, as a sexually frustrated loser, were trying to get into this girls pants. She obviously rejected you like every other woman you've ever spoke to has. Later, she hooked up with this guy, and willingly let him fk her. However he didn't wanna commit to her (see, your sweetheart queen, is just another hole for this guy), and so she came crying to you, her nice beta 'friend' (and that's all you'll ever be) and then you came here flying the flag for her on this forum like a good cuck.

See, male feminists and soyboys like you, get absolutely 0 pussy wet. Keep seething in loneliness.

slanderedbywbt

« Reply #71 on: August 06, 2023, 01:48:17 AM »

Yep, you're a cubiclecuck beta grinding for paper tokens while genetically superior men like myself impregnate the women you wish you could get. Makes sense.

Here's my diagnosis: you, as a sxxually frustrated loser, were trying to get into this girls pants. She obviously rejected you like every other woman you've ever spoke to has. Later, she hooked up with this guy, and willingly let him fk her. However he didn't wanna commit to her (see, your sweetheart queen, is just another hole for this guy), and so she came crying to you, her nice beta 'friend' (and that's all you'll ever be) and then you came here flying the flag for her on this forum like a good cuck.

See, male feminists and soyboys like you, get absolutely 0 pussy wet. Keep seething in loneliness.
The brains of animals are very active. When I feel bored, there are always animals who say non-human words and make me laugh out loud. ;D ;D . My son has started soy sauce, the animals are still mating,Don't get AIDS, Mr. Rapist ;) ;)

otaviognu

« Reply #72 on: August 06, 2023, 01:51:33 AM »

Why turkey is not safe?

otaviognu

« Reply #73 on: August 06, 2023, 01:53:20 AM »

This dude did his surgery on turkey and he is very happy, I talked with him and he seeems to be a honest person, so I go to turkey, lets see what is going to happen.

slanderedbywbt

« Reply #74 on: August 06, 2023, 01:55:50 AM »

It's so interesting that a male animal who claims to be tall and handsome appeared on this forum ;D ;D ;D

Let me tell you a joke, a man who claimed to be tall and handsome came to the limb lengthening surgery forum, is he too tall and wants to shorten it? Or can someone smart tell me why?

Why would a dog take pride in its ability to own a lower animal? Can someone smart break it down for me?
« Last Edit: August 06, 2023, 02:16:15 AM by lbxslbds »

The Victims Of WannaBeTaller

« Reply #75 on: August 06, 2023, 02:07:52 AM »

This is my conversation with two other Turkish Wannabetaller (step by step) patients. All three of us developed pain and infection at the broken bone after the frame was removed. A boy patient was removed on the same day as me on April 4, 2022, and another girl patient was removed a month later. I had swelling, pain and infection at the broken bone on July 8, 2022. The boy had swelling and pain on August 7, and the girl had swelling and pain at the broken bone on August 26. They stayed in the black intermediary hotel for 3 months before returning to China. , because the boy's leg was extremely painful after the frame was disassembled, and the girl was severely suspended with knee valgus and foot varus, because the physiotherapist of the Turkish black intermediary was poor and did not improve, so she had to stay in the hotel for surgery to correct it! Fortunately, they returned to China when they became infected. Domestic doctors knew that debridement was needed at first glance. They were all diagnosed with soft tissue infections, and the debridement was completed before osteomyelitis occurred. The doctors all thought that we were infected from the inside because we were not sterilized well during the operation. On August 28, I was infected for almost 2 months. The girl wanted to help me very much. She kept reminding me to persuade the Turkish black intermediary doctor yunus to debride me, or change doctors for treatment, and the doctor yunus of Wannabetaller (step by step) has always been Think I'm not serious and don't need debridement! Until September 1, 2022, the last time I saw Yunus, he still said my wound was fine, even though it had not healed, he still said that there was no need for treatment, but my diagnosis became chronic osteomyelitis! The black intermediary also said that chronic osteomyelitis is fine, and there will be no problems in the future! Unexpectedly, after another 2 months, I changed positions and relapsed, slapping my face! I have suffered in vain in Turkey, and I will continue to suffer when I return home. I have suffered for the past year! Wear a ring too! This medically illiterate black intermediary does not compensate and is not responsible, but still makes up black me behind my back.
https://pica.zhimg.com/80/v2-7e7b5bb36eed20f3629af8c63e04de49_1440w.webp?source=d16d100b
https://picx.zhimg.com/80/v2-37119944866e122116418d1e404f01d7_1440w.webp?source=d16d100b
https://picx.zhimg.com/80/v2-baf3881726786e52c965b9c70b86f837_1440w.webp?source=d16d100b
https://picx.zhimg.com/v2-a302baf4074ba885b9e6bb10640b6858_720w.jpg?source=d16d100b
https://pic1.zhimg.com/80/v2-d3d50fa599a8072b8d5c29b3690eb186_1440w.webp?source=d16d100b

otaviognu

« Reply #76 on: August 06, 2023, 02:12:54 AM »

This is my conversation with two other Turkish Wannabetaller (step by step) patients. All three of us developed pain and infection at the broken bone after the frame was removed. A boy patient was removed on the same day as me on April 4, 2022, and another girl patient was removed a month later. I had swelling, pain and infection at the broken bone on July 8, 2022. The boy had swelling and pain on August 7, and the girl had swelling and pain at the broken bone on August 26. They stayed in the black intermediary hotel for 3 months before returning to China. , because the boy's leg was extremely painful after the frame was disassembled, and the girl was severely suspended with knee valgus and foot varus, because the physiotherapist of the Turkish black intermediary was poor and did not improve, so she had to stay in the hotel for surgery to correct it! Fortunately, they returned to China when they became infected. Domestic doctors knew that debridement was needed at first glance. They were all diagnosed with soft tissue infections, and the debridement was completed before osteomyelitis occurred. The doctors all thought that we were infected from the inside because we were not sterilized well during the operation. On August 28, I was infected for almost 2 months. The girl wanted to help me very much. She kept reminding me to persuade the Turkish black intermediary doctor yunus to debride me, or change doctors for treatment, and the doctor yunus of Wannabetaller (step by step) has always been Think I'm not serious and don't need debridement! Until September 1, 2022, the last time I saw Yunus, he still said my wound was fine, even though it had not healed, he still said that there was no need for treatment, but my diagnosis became chronic osteomyelitis! The black intermediary also said that chronic osteomyelitis is fine, and there will be no problems in the future! Unexpectedly, after another 2 months, I changed positions and relapsed, slapping my face! I have suffered in vain in Turkey, and I will continue to suffer when I return home. I have suffered for the past year! Wear a ring too! This medically illiterate black intermediary does not compensate and is not responsible, but still makes up black me behind my back.
https://pica.zhimg.com/80/v2-7e7b5bb36eed20f3629af8c63e04de49_1440w.webp?source=d16d100b
https://picx.zhimg.com/80/v2-37119944866e122116418d1e404f01d7_1440w.webp?source=d16d100b
https://picx.zhimg.com/80/v2-baf3881726786e52c965b9c70b86f837_1440w.webp?source=d16d100b
https://picx.zhimg.com/v2-a302baf4074ba885b9e6bb10640b6858_720w.jpg?source=d16d100b
https://pic1.zhimg.com/80/v2-d3d50fa599a8072b8d5c29b3690eb186_1440w.webp?source=d16d100b
What Do you think about live life taller?

otaviognu

« Reply #77 on: August 06, 2023, 02:17:12 AM »

the most part of gripes about operations on turkey are about infections. I have seen many x-ray from livelifetaller and I like the position of the screws and the alignment of the nails. It is not possible that they cripple everyone who made a surgery there.

« Reply #79 on: August 06, 2023, 02:26:07 AM »

Let me tell you a joke, a man who claimed to be tall and handsome came to the limb lengthening surgery forum, is he too tall and wants to shorten it? Or can someone smart tell me why?

Why would a dog take pride in its ability to own a lower animal? Can someone smart break it down for me?
This is the quality of the idiot fans who maintain wannabetaller.

Rbkfh7

• Visitor
« Reply #80 on: August 06, 2023, 02:42:47 AM »

Here's the reason you soyboy virgin: I've already done LL, and so now I am tall, well reasonably so in any case. My specific claim was that I was taller than you: again, not so difficult, given you're a manlet, ugly, feminist, soy paladin white knighting for a girl who won't fk you.

This is the quality of the idiot fans who maintain wannabetaller.

I'm not a fan of any of these clinics, I certainly didn't do my LL in any of them and have no doubt there's a lot of botched surgeries given the sheer volume of patients they get through each year. Plenty of horror stories on this forum of stuff that is ACTUALLY concerning like bone infections, non unions etc.

What I am saying though - and it's ONLY this - a dispute between two patients, who happen to be getting LL with the same company, is not that company's problem.

Let me try break it down for those who aren't following one last time: lets say you go to Walmart, and buy a laptop computer. There's another guy in the same shop, also buying a laptop computer. You later, on the street, get into an argument with this guy and end up in a fight. Is that Walmart's problem? Is that a stain on their reputation? Should they be playing judge and jury and deciding that one of you doesn't get your laptop because of your bad behaviour despite that's it's already paid for and they don't know who is at fault?

Obviously not - they'd deliver both laptops and advise you to discuss this altercation on the street with the police if you feel so inclined. Which is exactly what's happened here - WBT has delivered the services to both patients they're contractually obligated to and told both of them to discuss the matter with the police if they want to pursue the complaint.  End of story, WBT isn't a court or mediation service, it's a limb lengthening clinic in the business of selling limb lengthening surgeries.

slanderedbywbt

« Reply #81 on: August 06, 2023, 02:52:09 AM »

Sorry, Mr. Rapist, first of all, I am not interested in the natural abilities of animals. Secondly, it is also very interesting that some beasts equate sexual assault with shopping, thanks to the brain circuits of lower animals, Wonderful!!!

« Reply #82 on: August 06, 2023, 02:55:05 AM »

Here's the reason you soyboy virgin: I've already done LL, and so now I am tall, well reasonably so in any case. My specific claim was that I was taller than you: again, not so difficult, given you're a manlet, ugly, feminist, soy paladin white knighting for a girl who won't fk you.

I'm not a fan of any of these clinics, I certainly didn't do my LL in any of them and have no doubt there's a lot of botched surgeries given the sheer volume of patients they get through each year. Plenty of horror stories on this forum of stuff that is ACTUALLY concerning like bone infections, non unions etc.

What I am saying though - and it's ONLY this - a dispute between two patients, who happen to be getting LL with the same company, is not that company's problem.

Let me try break it down for those who aren't following one last time: lets say you go to Walmart, and buy a laptop computer. There's another guy in the same shop, also buying a laptop computer. You later, on the street, get into an argument with this guy and end up in a fight. Is that Walmart's problem? Is that a stain on their reputation? Should they be playing judge and jury and deciding that one of you doesn't get your laptop because of your bad behaviour despite that's it's already paid for and they don't know who is at fault?

Obviously not - they'd deliver both laptops and advise you to discuss this altercation on the street with the police if you feel so inclined. Which is exactly what's happened here - WBT has delivered the services to both patients they're contractually obligated to and told both of them to discuss the matter with the police if they want to pursue the complaint.  End of story, WBT isn't a court or mediation service, it's a limb lengthening clinic in the business of selling limb lengthening surgeries.
That's okay, I'll expose mine, you guys continue..

slanderedbywbt

« Reply #83 on: August 06, 2023, 03:00:00 AM »

"First of al :), I'm not...a fan" ;D, "I'm a neutral person" ;),"i'm rational", it's too classic, a classic term for a fan of brains :) ;) :D
https://vimeo.com/manage/videos/851901132
« Last Edit: August 06, 2023, 03:33:10 AM by lbxslbds »

« Reply #84 on: August 06, 2023, 03:13:30 AM »

It was not until 2 years later that she found out that her bones were not united. This kind of P-nails mostly happened in WannaBeTaller....
https://picx.zhimg.com/80/v2-cac749f974d973eef9782fbbb60530a0_1440w.webp?source=d16d100b
I found that most of the parties felt that it was useless to speak out, so they considered themselves unlucky and treated them silently. As far as I know, the 20 patients who had problems after WBT surgery in Turkey must be just the tip of the iceberg. Don't listen to those Turk hospital scalper Survivor Deviation hype, I can't wait to shoot THEM!
https://picx.zhimg.com/80/v2-125c1731b587ed1629f3ea7031c1e08e_1440w.webp?source=d16d100b

https://www.instagram.com/wannabetaller_victim/
https://www.instagram.com/wannabetaller_disabled_me/

www.limblengtheningforum.com/index.php?topic=79700.0

slanderedbywbt

« Reply #85 on: August 06, 2023, 03:49:30 AM »

There is one thing I want to emphasize : It's attemped rape and indecent assault. Some dog don't say that girl sex with the rapist on purpose plz.    https://vimeo.com/manage/videos/851901132

« Last Edit: August 06, 2023, 04:10:50 AM by lbxslbds »

Rbkfh7

• Visitor
« Reply #86 on: August 06, 2023, 05:18:04 AM »

There is one thing I want to emphasize : It's attemped rape and indecent assault. Some dog don't say that girl sxx with the rapist on purpose plz.    https://vimeo.com/manage/videos/851901132

She's not going to fk you, soyboy, no matter how long you white knight on here for.

The overwhelming majority of patients on this forum and for LL in general are male and so this simply isn't a big concern regardless.

Wah wah wah, muh rape, keep crying. Think you're just bitter the guy fked the pussy that you wanted, lol.

slanderedbywbt

« Reply #87 on: August 06, 2023, 10:05:37 AM »

« Last Edit: August 06, 2023, 10:46:07 AM by lbxslbds »

slanderedbywbt

« Reply #88 on: August 06, 2023, 10:07:01 AM »

« Last Edit: August 06, 2023, 10:48:10 AM by lbxslbds »

Zhixiang Chen

• Visitor
« Reply #89 on: August 06, 2023, 10:44:32 AM »

Here's my diagnosis: you, as a sxxually frustrated loser, were trying to get into this girls pants. She obviously rejected you like every other woman you've ever spoke to has. Later, she hooked up with this guy, and willingly let him fk her. However he didn't wanna commit to her (see, your sweetheart queen, is just another hole for this guy), and so she came crying to you, her nice beta 'friend' (and that's all you'll ever be) and then you came here flying the flag for her on this forum like a good cuck.

Dude, My appreciation is beyond expression. you're so smart, she really came to seduce me, after all I have a big dck,around 3 cm, I posted a picture, expecting you to attach yours🤜🏻🤛🏻Doubtlessly,girls like mature men like me, more attractive

I am ZHIXIANG CHEN, a man who is tall, handsome, noble Londoner with good genes. Doubtlessly,girls like mature men like me, more attractive.

slanderedbywbt

« Reply #90 on: August 06, 2023, 10:55:01 AM »

Dude, My appreciation is beyond expression. you're so smart, she really came to seduce me, after all I have a big dck,around 3 cm, I posted a picture, expecting you to attach yours🤜🏻🤛🏻Doubtlessly,girls like mature men like me, more attractive

Really good handsome ah, that I really can't compare you, I admit that in front of you I am a clown, ashamed

Coffeepotlover

• Visitor
« Reply #91 on: August 06, 2023, 03:48:55 PM »

This dude did his surgery on turkey and he is very happy, I talked with him and he seeems to be a honest person, so I go to turkey, lets see what is going to happen.

I think overall turkey is safe. I trust some doctors and for the most part the Turkish people are kind it's all about picking the right LL company. Choose the right one and your time here will be fantastic but choose a bad company you probably still get your height gain but will be really boring and a lot harder due to many issues constantly coming up.

otaviognu

« Reply #92 on: August 06, 2023, 04:51:27 PM »

This forum is getting very rotten
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 11   Go Up