Limb Lengthening Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 10   Go Down

Author Topic: Adward- EXTERNAL TIBIA - Dr. Pradip Sharma INDIA  (Read 29886 times)

Adward

Re: Adward- EXTERNAL TIBIA - Dr. Pradip Sharma INDIA
« Reply #124 on: September 11, 2018, 11:10:19 AM »

These days its hard to believe that a dr would accept to do him self +7cms with a method that is not weight bearing so he would stay more than 70 days and more to come without any moving. U r the last one to talk about medical staff
This is my last comment here .
For future LLers
Please
1 - don't lengthen ur lower leg up to 7 cms
2 - don't choose non weight bearing method or at least don't do that much if u can't load or u will stay alot in recovery.

Says who...oh I remember an idiot who has no medical degree or experience but dreams of being a counseller to all fellow LLers. As I said before no need to barge into my diary and once again I repeat that you won't be missed here. So stop misleading and buzz off from my diary. :)

roseabc123@yahoo.in

• Visitor
« Reply #125 on: September 11, 2018, 02:18:12 PM »

What kind of paid medical degree you have taken I dontt know Mr adward.
Dnt behave like a research scholor and an expert in limb lengthening.
Please don't misguide people saying lon is non weight bearing .

Adward

« Reply #126 on: September 11, 2018, 02:41:00 PM »

What kind of paid medical degree you have taken I dontt know Mr adward.
Dnt behave like a research scholor and an expert in limb lengthening.
Please don't misguide people saying lon is non weight bearing .

Are you insane, where did I say it....show me. A proof to your lies has been already posted before, now I am posting another one where I am standing which means certainly you are a pathological liar and maniac. Secondly, who has asked your opinion, you have no other job but to come on just my forum and comment bullsh*t. F**k off. You seriously have some serious mental disorder. Go create your own diary and flood it with your opinion. Have some dignity and don't show back. Plus please obsess with someone else but me. Thanks.
Next time I would not be so humble and might name probable people who have been messaging Harry because of their personal obsession. Don't make me do that, so save your dignity however much that is left. Don't bullsh*t here. I can take bullies like you head-on, so don't worry about me but be scared about your reputation as you have been messaging Harry all those dirty messages and thus should be scared.

« Last Edit: September 11, 2018, 03:37:00 PM by Adward »

Adward

« Reply #127 on: September 11, 2018, 03:01:34 PM »

God, really some people here have such serious obsessive behaviour. It almost makes me feel like a star. All those patheticos having nothing better to do with their lives can swell-up all with their anger but that is not gonna affect my health. So stop unnecessary bullying. :)
Have speedy recovery bullies. Go seek professional psychiatric help because certainly, this forum cannot help you. Stop being miserable and barge someone else's diary. You are neither welcomed not needed in my diary. Please go bully someone else. :)
« Last Edit: September 11, 2018, 03:34:28 PM by Adward »

Adward

« Reply #128 on: September 12, 2018, 09:28:51 AM »

I have reached 6.4 cm on paper today. The journey is getting shorter with every passing day. Hope the last 1 cm also passes smoothly. Experiencing some shin pain after standing for a while though, kind of normal because of all this inbuilt pressure and after so much lengthening, so nothing much to worry about.  :D
Have been doing more of weight bearing these days so as to avoid development of any complications. Hope to reach my goal soon. Best wishes.  8)

Selenius

• Visitor
« Reply #129 on: September 12, 2018, 09:40:59 AM »

great choice man, you did the surgery and freed yourself
i'm so glad that nail stryde has come out,finally i can free myself too and forget about this place
Just another 2 years of saving and i can get rid of this height problem

Adward

« Reply #130 on: September 12, 2018, 04:50:07 PM »

i'm so glad that nail stryde has come out,finally i can free myself too and forget about this place

I can't explain the joy I feel these days. It is somewhat miraculous because I always felt tall in my brain but in reality was somewhat average. It's hard to explain to others but I know brothers and sisters of this forum are the only ones who can understand it well. I never felt pain partly because I was so busy being happy to see that it was actually happening. For so many years it was all I wanted.
Really thankful for your wishes bro...hope it happens faster than expected for you too. Keep working for your goal, we are all here to support you. :)

Adward

« Reply #131 on: September 12, 2018, 05:09:14 PM »

Let me make you all laugh. So when I stand I feel so handsome that I seriously feel fifty shades of grey should be remade with obviously you all know who...haha.
I mean haven't seen the trilogy but who would suit better.  ;)  ::)
« Last Edit: September 12, 2018, 05:40:57 PM by Adward »

Sanity

« Reply #132 on: September 12, 2018, 05:48:13 PM »

I can't explain the joy I feel these days. It is somewhat miraculous because I always felt tall in my brain but in reality was somewhat average. It's hard to explain to others but I know brothers and sisters of this forum are the only ones who can understand it well. I never felt pain partly because I was so busy being happy to see that it was actually happening. For so many years it was all I wanted.
Really thankful for your wishes bro...hope it happens faster than expected for you too. Keep working for your goal, we are all here to support you. :)
and im sure now u cant w8 for the bone to form up. u would be wanting the consolidation phase to end asap so u enjoy tht new height. the w8 would be hardest part
post ll:  5'10.5  (+2.25 in)

Adward

« Reply #133 on: September 12, 2018, 05:52:51 PM »

and im sure now u cant w8 for the bone to form up. u would be wanting the consolidation phase to end asap so u enjoy tht new height. the w8 would be hardest part

Exactly bro.... ;D but then as Harry says the magic is already happening. :)

Arch

« Reply #134 on: September 12, 2018, 06:16:39 PM »

Hi Adward!

How many patients does Dr Sharma currently have or are you the only one?

Adward

« Reply #135 on: September 12, 2018, 09:15:15 PM »

Hi Adward!

How many patients does Dr Sharma currently have or are you the only one?

Presently I am the only foreigner patient. One might join from UAE in November but not yet confirmed. There are two more local patients though but they would leave in 3 months and don't live here with me but separately in a self-rented apartment by themselves. They are kind of two rich brats and don't like to mingle. Hope this helps.

Sanity

« Reply #136 on: September 13, 2018, 08:46:43 PM »

have u thaught about wat u will say to ppl who will meet u after years and find u a bit taller than before?

Adward

« Reply #137 on: September 14, 2018, 08:07:26 PM »

have u thaught about wat u will say to ppl who will meet u after years and find u a bit taller than before?

Not yet...doing LL correctly and trying to avoid complications is my only concern for now. As per X-ray, I have reached 7.1 cm in my LL and 6.9 cm in my RL. Now I am having issues with one of my pins these days because of the pin cutting. But on paper, I am 6.5 cm in my both legs. So don't know what to do.

If I do 7 cm (on paper) suppose then I will be getting something like 7.7 cm in my X-ray. Can previous LL patients plz help me with this. Did LON or LATN patients experience any height loss (surely not much but still do mention if you have) after frame removal? No ballerina as of yet(but signs might start to appear soon)...as have been sandbagging constantly since 4cm and standing since 4.5 cm. Could somebody help me make a decision...can my last 9mm be bringing me much trouble or should I continue if nothing much happens?

Please share your experiences. Help needed. Did anyone other than Kilokahn experience anterior compartment syndrome, which is a new addition to even my knowledge. Please come up and write your views and share your experiences. Please write truthfully as it could be of great help to many future LLers...so please keep it productive.

Adward

« Reply #138 on: September 14, 2018, 08:53:45 PM »

So I have sort of entered in my last centimeter. Initially, I planned to do 7 cm or at max 7.5 cm but now that I had done 6.5 cm on paper but got 7.1 cm on my X-ray I feel I would stop at 7.3 cm or something (as on paper), which would be around 8 cm on my X-rays. Has anyone experienced this before? Please leave your opinion and experiences here for all of us to learn from.

Arch

« Reply #139 on: September 14, 2018, 11:28:44 PM »

Harry has taken care of a lot patients before, maybe you should ask him or ask your doctor for advice.

Adward

« Reply #140 on: September 15, 2018, 12:14:15 AM »

Harry has taken care of a lot of patients before, maybe you should ask him or ask your doctor for advice.

That way I am protected and blessed. We discussed and it's not much of an issue as of yet as my muscles still have laxity and there is only 0.9mm more to go. It is because of Harry only and by God's grace that I have been able to achieve this. But then again I want to hear stories from actual patients also. How was their recovery 6 months after or a year after their frame removal? Did they also gain more in X-rays than on paper? which is kind of good for me. I remember Sweden saying he paid a heavy price for the last 1 cm i.e from 6 cm to 7 cm, so why did he feel so? etc
I mean Kilokahn's ant. compartment syndrome is an eye-opener for all of us. What is his actual age? Does anyone know? Because in the picture, his foot gives the impression of a really aged man in his 50's or 60's something. It's a very important question, as we can get to understand the cause and circumstances which could have led him to develop ant. comp. syndrome and try and avoid developing such situations ourselves.
« Last Edit: September 15, 2018, 12:37:22 AM by Adward »

AR

« Reply #141 on: September 15, 2018, 07:48:24 PM »

Adward,
The lengthening in xrays is longer by 10-15% than the actual length so u can do the math now and calculate.
Also i don't know ur accuracy of turning but remember u r turing a 6mm thread nut that goes 1 mm for a complete revolution ( 360 degrees ) if u turned 10 degrees more every day for a long period u may end up with results more than expected.
------
7 cms is too much for tibia if i were u i would stop. From ur picture ur ankle looks good so just stop and focus on ur recovery.
- gained 4 cms External Tibias in Russia
- went from 171 to 175
- still recovering and having the frames
-English is not my first language

Adward

« Reply #142 on: September 16, 2018, 12:43:36 AM »

Adward,
The lengthening in xrays is longer by 10-15% than the actual length so u can do the math now and calculate.
Also i don't know ur accuracy of turning but remember u r turing a 6mm thread nut that goes 1 mm for a complete revolution ( 360 degrees ) if u turned 10 degrees more every day for a long period u may end up with results more than expected.
------
7 cms is too much for tibia if i were u i would stop. From ur picture ur ankle looks good so just stop and focus on ur recovery.

Thanks a lot AR. But then should I trust the X-ray or my calculations? Because the margin is of ~6mm in the left leg. Thanks once again for sharing your views, it does mean a lot. :)

AR

« Reply #143 on: September 16, 2018, 10:35:02 AM »

Adward,
In fact u can't trust both. Because there is always some error in turning because at the end these are mechanical parts that have tolerances and compliance. And also the xray measurement has some erorr . My doctor told me sbtracte 10% of the xray length and this is the amount of lengthening. In fact one can expect to lose couple of mms than he expected.
-------
Sweden developed bad ballerina foot at this amount of lengthening and bf can happen in one night and he spent a lot of time trying to fix it without surgery.

I lengthened only 4 cms which was 43mm in x-ray i didn't develop any bf after lengthening but after correction using hexpods I developed 2 cms bf and knee bending they are almost gone after month but they are very bad complications and can make u hate ur self and push u back if u dnt have motivation. Im just sharing that because even at small lengthening with bad decisions u can develop complications yes they will disappear in short time because its only 4 cms but imagine 6 or 7 or 8 . Believe me 1 cm can save months of recovery.
- gained 4 cms External Tibias in Russia
- went from 171 to 175
- still recovering and having the frames
-English is not my first language

Sanity

« Reply #144 on: September 21, 2018, 07:40:14 PM »

have u entered consolidation phase? and last time we saw u didnt have the best callus formation i hope ur improving on it. any updates?

Arch

« Reply #145 on: October 17, 2018, 06:58:56 PM »

Bump, are you dead Dr. Adward?

rx100

« Reply #146 on: November 04, 2018, 02:27:39 AM »

Hi Edward anyupdate on your lengthening progress.

Sanity

« Reply #147 on: November 04, 2018, 04:41:31 AM »

i think somethings wrong, unless som1 has heard from him.

Sanity

« Reply #148 on: November 06, 2018, 12:07:03 AM »

can som1 call the place and confirm if he's alive.

Dirona

« Reply #149 on: November 06, 2018, 04:07:28 AM »

I get terrified when someone abruptly stops updating their diaries..Does that usually flag as something wrong?
Taking it easy

Sanity

« Reply #150 on: November 06, 2018, 05:40:16 AM »

I get terrified when someone abruptly stops updating their diaries..Does that usually flag as something wrong?
i dont know..mb its all good but usually the person who's using the facebook/twitter account is the only one who logs in and no1 else. in the case of ll forums its even more so. so that raises questions.

Adward

« Reply #151 on: November 20, 2018, 05:44:49 AM »

No, I am very much alive, so stop worrying. I am healthy and doing well. My frames were removed a long time back and am now in my recovery. I stopped writing because of all the hate that I was getting, as in no way was it good for me. Soon I would leave for my home country.  My journey has almost come to an end and was lucky that I landed in safe hands here in India. Best of luck to all the future LLers. Stay healthy and happy.  :)

« Reply #152 on: November 20, 2018, 08:44:31 AM »

No, I am very much alive, so stop worrying. I am healthy and doing well. My frames were removed a long time back and am now in my recovery. I stopped writing because of all the hate that I was getting, as in no way was it good for me. Soon I would leave for my home country.  My journey has almost come to an end and was lucky that I landed in safe hands here in India. Best of luck to all the future LLers. Stay healthy and happy.  :)

Can you plz put your timelime? like date of surgery:...., date stopped lengthening:.........., date frames removed:.....

Adward

« Reply #153 on: November 20, 2018, 11:01:35 AM »

Can you plz put your timelime? like date of surgery:...., date stopped lengthening:.........., date frames removed:.....

I had my surgery almost six months back and got my frames removed on 22nd of September. I lengthened 8 cm.

Sanity

« Reply #154 on: November 20, 2018, 06:34:33 PM »

good to hear from u. yea there will always be negative ppl but don mind them.

also now in the recovery phase how r u doing? more importantly can u walk/jog/run etc and is ur walking same as before or noticeably different.?

best of luck in the future!
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 10   Go Up