Limb Lengthening Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6]   Go Down

Author Topic: Would you be able to forgive yourself if you stunted your height?  (Read 13691 times)

IwannaBeTaller

Re: Would you be able to forgive yourself if you stunted your height?
« Reply #155 on: November 14, 2018, 03:43:47 PM »

I don't know man. All the evidence strongly indicates that I did stunt my height no matter how much I want to deny it.

According to this source, it's estimated that height is 80% genetic for white populations, but since you're Asian, let's say it's 60% genetic. Since you are 168 cm, that's about 8-9 cm less than the American average of 176-177 cm (we could instead take the average height of your Asian heritage, but let's stick with that for now). If we go by the general number of 40% of height being environmental, that's 3,2 to 3,4 cm of height that you lost by growing up in your environment with some real science to back up the numbers. Sure, it's only a guideline and there is no 100% certainty in medicine, but those numbers should be roughly correct. Meaning you lost less than 2 inches.

Is that really worth spending every moment in regret instead of at least trying to move on and look forward? Sure, it would be easier to be 3,2 or 3,4 cm taller, but that's really not a big difference and your life would not be completely different if you had grown up in perfect conditions. You'd still look almost the same.
It's a long way to find peace of mind, peace of mind
It's a long way to find peace of mind, peace of mind.

edwardv6

« Reply #156 on: November 14, 2018, 05:24:37 PM »

Edward The Cowardly Ugly Dog what about that? HAHAH

Actually I was still a few months away from 23 at that time the same way I'm still a few months away from 26. Either way, you clearly doesn't understand the word 'almost' lol
Ctrl+F on that thread, "almost" has no results. No where in the thread is your age mentioned again outside of the title. How do you still the gall to respond when you've been exposed so many times already contradicting yourself or lying? Is it that hard for you to admit you're at fault for once in your pathetic life?
Justt lol at you thinking you holding cards, credibility. You don't even have the guts to show how ugly you are.

This one is literally more pathetic than anything you ever said. Just throwing lame opinions that stem from jealousy towards me because I'm 1000x better looking than you LMAO

Trying to get a white knight? Nice try! LOL

Also, stop editing your posts you fuking idiot.  HAHAHA
The point is not me holding any cards or having any credibility, it's that you have none lol

Again if your butt buddy TinyTL has my Facebook ask him for my pics lol burden of truth is on him and you're begging for it so why should I play that card when I don't have to. For the last time you are in no position to make demands lol

You're so desperate to say anything about me that you go to something as pointless as editing posts? What's insulting about that retard? Lol you reaching for straws now, even you know you're ugly AF, you took down this version of the pic and reuploaded blocking most of your face the second time. Even with the low res anyone could see what I was talking about. You could be 6'3 and you'd still be a virgin with that frog face of yours.

banned for flaming/hostility

« Reply #157 on: November 15, 2018, 11:23:07 AM »

Ctrl+F on that thread, "almost" has no results. No where in the thread is your age mentioned again outside of the title. How do you still the gall to respond when you've been exposed so many times already contradicting yourself or lying? Is it that hard for you to admit you're at fault for once in your pathetic life?The point is not me holding any cards or having any credibility, it's that you have none lol

Again if your butt buddy TinyTL has my Facebook ask him for my pics lol burden of truth is on him and you're begging for it so why should I play that card when I don't have to. For the last time you are in no position to make demands lol

You're so desperate to say anything about me that you go to something as pointless as editing posts? What's insulting about that retard? Lol you reaching for straws now, even you know you're ugly AF, you took down this version of the pic and reuploaded blocking most of your face the second time. Even with the low res anyone could see what I was talking about. You could be 6'3 and you'd still be a virgin with that frog face of yours.

No pic -> ugliness confirmed.

So the following statement is accepted as the truth until the requested pic is provided to debunk this.

This thread is not interesting for me, but I just wanted to come by and drop an important information:

I know edward6 well, I have him on snap + fb. I will protect his right to privacy by not revealing his name but believe me when I say you  shouldn't engage with him.

He is low life loser, who spends all his life "online". He has little to no interraction in the real world. An introvert with hateful ideas. His hateful world spawned by his imagination of how other people are.

He is the only child, he didnt have any siblings on fb. neither has his parents profile any info.
This guy spends all his time projecting his prejudices and arguing for internet points.

when he sends me snap, which is very rare, its of objects in his room or in hall. Or of something on his computer screen.

Just leave him alone, if you keep engaging him you will end up like him; lone, bitter, no female interraction.
A true "angry white male".
He is also short. Very short.

thats it, bye guys.

Also, stop jerking off with my pic phaggot LOL at you putting much effort in discovering my pic HAHAHA

« Reply #158 on: November 15, 2018, 11:34:47 AM »

According to this source, it's estimated that height is 80% genetic for white populations, but since you're Asian, let's say it's 60% genetic. Since you are 168 cm, that's about 8-9 cm less than the American average of 176-177 cm (we could instead take the average height of your Asian heritage, but let's stick with that for now). If we go by the general number of 40% of height being environmental, that's 3,2 to 3,4 cm of height that you lost by growing up in your environment with some real science to back up the numbers. Sure, it's only a guideline and there is no 100% certainty in medicine, but those numbers should be roughly correct. Meaning you lost less than 2 inches.

Is that really worth spending every moment in regret instead of at least trying to move on and look forward? Sure, it would be easier to be 3,2 or 3,4 cm taller, but that's really not a big difference and your life would not be completely different if you had grown up in perfect conditions. You'd still look almost the same.

Thank you for providing a useful insight. This calculation doesn't make much sense to me. I could have lost a lot more.

But if you even contemplating doing LL (which gives 5-6cm) then you should be able to appreciate the significance of 3.5cm

I'm at the height that separate 'short' and normal'. Yes, 3.5 does make a difference. I can confirm this because I used to wear lifts regularly. Again, this 3.5 is being generous.

edwardv6

« Reply #159 on: November 15, 2018, 03:27:08 PM »

So the following statement is accepted as the truth until the requested pic is provided to debunk this.

Also, stop jerking off with my pic phaggot LOL at you putting much effort in discovering my pic HAHAHA
LMFAO I know you're too stupid to have ever negotiated business in your life but you have nothing on the table to make me put up my pics. Again, you believe TinyTL has my pics, go ask him for them.

Lol you'd know all about jerking off don't you virgin. Putting effort? It's at the top of Google when you search this forum and your user. You're mad because the pic you took down is still "up"

Fact is you are ugly and begging for a man's pics non stop, so who's putting in more effort and the "phaggot" lol
Thank you for providing a useful insight. This calculation doesn't make much sense to me. I could have lost a lot more.

HAHAHAHA no wonder you're fuxking retarded and make up crazy theories. By your logic, everything is confirmed until proven otherwise without taking into account all other possible outcomes. You must of convinced yourself you were supposed to be 6'+ since neither you nor anyone could prove otherwise, it must be true hahaha no wonder you're sh1t full of excuses and think you're never wrong.

IwannaBeTaller

« Reply #160 on: November 15, 2018, 03:50:31 PM »

But if you even contemplating doing LL (which gives 5-6cm) then you should be able to appreciate the significance of 3.5cm

I'm at the height that separate 'short' and normal'. Yes, 3.5 does make a difference. I can confirm this because I used to wear lifts regularly. Again, this 3.5 is being generous.

Yes, you could have lost more, but you also could have lost less. These questions can't be answered with 100% certainty, but there is some actual science (from real scientists) behind estimating you wouldn't have been that much taller (instead of just your feelings) under optimal circumstances. 3,5 cm's are not the difference between "short" and "tall" and they aren't the difference between "short" and "normal" either. There's a difference, but it doesn't matter a lot.

In my experience, regret really sucks and it's a  ty feeling, so if there's a chance you can let go of it by giving these sources some credibility, take it.
It's a long way to find peace of mind, peace of mind
It's a long way to find peace of mind, peace of mind.

TinyTL

« Reply #161 on: November 15, 2018, 04:09:21 PM »

I'd like to thank Bruce Wayne for keeping the trash contained in this thread.
You are doing all the members of this forum a great service by provoking him a little by little to keep him active but at the same time only inside this thread.
He usually goes all over the place to attack other members for validation. But now he is just contained here.

Bruce, I don't know if its you who is replying or if you have made a chatbot to do it (please make a chatbot if you havent, it keeps him happy and gives him internet "victories").

You are well and truly the hero limblengtheningforum.com deserves but also the one it needs right now :P

cya...

//Edit: it seems he is less active on FB too now. He usually posts right wing conspiracy from infowars and other misognynic woman hating articles. But for past 1,5 week its all silent!!

TinyTL

« Reply #162 on: November 15, 2018, 04:31:15 PM »

haha, dont worry i will stop posting about ur fb. :)
i really dont care if u doxx, theres nothing to doxx me about. im all open person. my friends know me very well already

this is my last post in this thread.

« Reply #163 on: November 15, 2018, 04:49:09 PM »

You are doing all the members of this forum a great service by provoking him a little by little to keep him active but at the same time only inside this thread.
He usually goes all over the place to attack other members for validation. But now he is just contained here.

Bruce, I don't know if its you who is replying or if you have made a chatbot to do it (please make a chatbot if you havent, it keeps him happy and gives him internet "victories").

You are well and truly the hero limblengtheningforum.com deserves but also the one it needs right now :P

cya...

//Edit: it seems he is less active on FB too now. He usually posts right wing conspiracy from infowars and other misognynic woman hating articles. But for past 1,5 week its all silent!!

I'm whatever limblengtheningforum.com needs me to be.  8)

edwardv6

« Reply #164 on: November 15, 2018, 05:32:06 PM »

haha, dont worry i will stop posting about ur fb. :)
i really dont care if u doxx, theres nothing to doxx me about. im all open person. my friends know me very well already

this is my last post in this thread.

ROFLLLLLLL how deep am I in your head for you to make fake pics lol post my real pics if you got my FB lol

Is your user TinyTL or TenyTL? LMFAOOOOO fail shoop is fail

I'm whatever limblengtheningforum.com needs me to be.  8)
Its resident clown

« Reply #165 on: November 15, 2018, 06:14:09 PM »

It's been a while since I vented here last time. Life, some days better, other days are rough. I can't help thinking that my whole life is basically destroyed and ruined by those 7 years of my life, being a moron. From 10-17, 5th-11th grade. It's hard to say because I didn't know things I know today back then. But still it could have been avoided so easily but instead I chose to live with it and suffer. Why did it have to happen exactly when my body was supposed to grow, man. I'm so angry in my bones. I shouldn't even have to go through this LL thing that will athletically cripple me. The way I see it is like a terminally ill person looking for a cure.

you are not the only one, in my case my parents are to be blamed I guess, they did not let me play, fed me only curries and bread and some milk in a few days (family is vegetarian), not adequate protein - my lazy father made me take care of our shops (family business) and when my friends were playing I was in the shop, rest of the time was spent in studying at home or school - all these during the crucial years (age 8-19) and regularly beat and mocked me, and I mean real hard beating. But I don't see what is use of thinking over it or venting, I am more of a doer than thinker, so I worked hard to earn enough (have $150k saved, would have been $200k had I not spent $50k on a hot bitch that sucked me dry and left me mocking me for my height) and will get taller soon. So you have 2 choices - vent on something that is past and you can't change or do something about it, to fix the issue.

« Reply #166 on: November 15, 2018, 06:49:30 PM »

ROFLLLLLLL how deep am I in your head for you to make fake pics lol post my real pics if you got my FB lol

Is your user TinyTL or TenyTL? LMFAOOOOO fail shoop is fail
Its resident clown

Just shut up already you useless prick.

It's clear who got more credibility here.

cya...

The more post you make the lamer it is getting and the more your stupidness is exposed.

« Reply #167 on: November 15, 2018, 06:51:57 PM »

you are not the only one, in my case my parents are to be blamed I guess, they did not let me play, fed me only curries and bread and some milk in a few days (family is vegetarian), not adequate protein - my lazy father made me take care of our shops (family business) and when my friends were playing I was in the shop, rest of the time was spent in studying at home or school - all these during the crucial years (age 8-19) and regularly beat and mocked me, and I mean real hard beating. But I don't see what is use of thinking over it or venting, I am more of a doer than thinker, so I worked hard to earn enough (have $150k saved, would have been $200k had I not spent $50k on a hot bitch that sucked me dry and left me mocking me for my height) and will get taller soon. So you have 2 choices - vent on something that is past and you can't change or do something about it, to fix the issue.

Do you realize that LL is not a perfect solution? You might be taller if everything goes smooth, but your athletic functions are at stake. Something you would never have to deal with if you could just be taller naturally with optimal environment and nutrition.

Sanity

« Reply #168 on: November 15, 2018, 07:02:49 PM »

how much u plan to lengthen in each section?
post ll:  5'10.5  (+2.25 in)

« Reply #169 on: November 15, 2018, 08:39:53 PM »

I do, but do you realize that it is THE only solution. As I said either you can keep thinking forever about the past and what could have and would have been or do what you can about it. And maybe I should not say this - but I still remember one evening I was in my restroom, just took a   and before flushing I looked at myself in mirror and felt like (told to myself) , 'only if I knew how to get tall, I could have done anything for it, and while thinking that I proceed to flush the   and thought heck I can even lick this  s..t if god tells me if you do that you will become taller'. Now  a days (as I am old, 36, financially and professionally well to do, buy expesnive things -clothes etc., hire model type hookers, drive nice car) I don't get same desperate thoughts but I still remember those thoughts. So, now that I know about CLL, I will do it, no matter what.
« Last Edit: November 15, 2018, 09:35:12 PM by 7231 »

« Reply #170 on: November 15, 2018, 08:41:02 PM »

I am planning for 5-6 cms on tibia (LATN or LON) and 6-7 cms on femur (styde).

edwardv6

« Reply #171 on: November 15, 2018, 09:48:26 PM »

It's clear who got more credibility here.
I never even said I got credibility
LMFAO keep it going clown

« Reply #172 on: November 16, 2018, 04:24:56 AM »

LMFAO keep it going clown

Going down? Funny as fuk.

See the dates of those posts.

edwardv6

« Reply #173 on: November 16, 2018, 04:50:33 AM »

Going down? Funny as fuk.

See the dates of those posts.
Oh I'm well aware of the dates, point is you can't keep your words consistent and only say things when they fit your narrative lmfao I know you're mentally challenged but just how slow are you really?

ThatGuy

« Reply #174 on: November 16, 2018, 05:27:00 AM »

I am planning for 5-6 cms on tibia (LATN or LON) and 6-7 cms on femur (styde).
I'm probably going for 5.5cm in both tibia and femur, which will put me at 6'0-6'1 this way my ape index will be even or slightly positive.

« Reply #175 on: November 16, 2018, 06:35:10 AM »

Oh I'm well aware of the dates, point is you can't keep your words consistent and only say things when they fit your narrative lmfao I know you're mentally challenged but just how slow are you really?

Consistent? It has nothing to do with consistency dumbass. Few days ago I might have not credibility, but now I have for keeping you trash contained in this thread as simple as that.

See how pathetic you are when clearly beaten the last thing you can do is to put my blurry blurred-face pic as if anyone would care. Hahaha

edwardv6

« Reply #176 on: November 16, 2018, 07:37:15 AM »

Consistent? It has nothing to do with consistency dumbass. Few days ago I might have not credibility, but now I have for keeping you trash contained in this thread as simple as that.

See how pathetic you are when clearly beaten the last thing you can do is to put my blurry blurred-face pic as if anyone would care. Hahaha
Clearly you care about the pic since you noticed and brought it up lol it's so easy to pull your strings

Oh now you care about "winning" on this forum, once again, only when things fit your narrative, said things are ok lol if you deny inconsistency, then you're admitting to hypocrisy or vice versa, you've trapped yourself once again, why do you keep digging holes for yourself. The longer this drags the more I can quote you on contradicting yourself lol I'm not even the first person to notice this lmfao

I just want to point out that the user "BruceWayne" is a perfect example of what I was talking about when I referred to a person who deludes themselves with positive affirmations experiencing cognitive dissonance when their reality fails to live up to those delusions.

This guy is the most bipolar poster on this board. It's truly a sight.

One day he's a "giant slayer" martial artist movie star, comparing himself to Tom Cruise and all sorts of foreign martial artists that were also "giant slayers" (translation: beat one or two taller men through submission holds in cage matches with referees and 1000 rules), the next he's calling himself disgusting and his height "terrible" and "shameful".

It should be clear from this and the general lack of reasoning in his other posts that he's basically completely disconnected from reality. This is the result of trying to delude yourself.

« Reply #177 on: November 16, 2018, 08:46:38 AM »

Clearly you care about the pic since you noticed and brought it up lol it's so easy to pull your strings

Oh now you care about "winning" on this forum, once again, only when things fit your narrative, said things are ok lol if you deny inconsistency, then you're admitting to hypocrisy or vice versa, you've trapped yourself once again, why do you keep digging holes for yourself. The longer this drags the more I can quote you on contradicting yourself lol I'm not even the first person to notice this lmfao

I do not care. It's just too show you how dumb you actually are.

kream

« Reply #178 on: November 26, 2018, 03:33:32 PM »

almost 5'6".

mainly I didn't sleep and suffer from deep depression. I also didn't eat well but can't blame school on this.

My father is 5'9" sisters are 5'5. This is so wrong.

same dude. I slept but didn't eat/exercise/move/get the sun; yet I got to my current height which just makes me feel like "wow, I definitely could've been taller if I wasn't a dumbass." and with my current career goals I won't be able to afford/attend a LL surgery even though I'm pretty sure right now would be the prime time for me (old enough but also young enough where the self-healing would go really well/quickly, naturally pain-tolerant)

as a matter of fact ur right. if ur a male maternal height is almost all that matters.

i know this is a month old comment but could you explain? Dunno if you're being sarcastic or not though; are you maternal height affects males more than their fathers? Or was this sarcasm. Wondering cause I'm much taller than my mother; not much compared to my father though.

ThatGuy

« Reply #179 on: November 26, 2018, 03:59:44 PM »

same dude. I slept but didn't eat/exercise/move/get the sun; yet I got to my current height which just makes me feel like "wow, I definitely could've been taller if I wasn't a dumbass." and with my current career goals I won't be able to afford/attend a LL surgery even though I'm pretty sure right now would be the prime time for me (old enough but also young enough where the self-healing would go really well/quickly, naturally pain-tolerant)

i know this is a month old comment but could you explain? Dunno if you're being sarcastic or not though; are you maternal height affects males more than their fathers? Or was this sarcasm. Wondering cause I'm much taller than my mother; not much compared to my father though.
How tall are you?

Sanity

« Reply #180 on: November 27, 2018, 06:44:03 AM »

no i wasnt sarcastic at all. its science. u've alrdy got the sperm from ur father it cant get any bigger, the only thing that will make the thing grow bigger now (if its a male embroyonic formation) is 'mom' and her genes.

and dont worry too much, we've all lost heights some decent amounts some less some more. dont fret over it.

kream

« Reply #181 on: November 27, 2018, 07:20:57 AM »

How tall are you?
174cm (roughly 5.8.5'') which i know may not be as short as others; but a lot of factors as a child (went from a sportty kid into quitting every sport because my coach/gym teacher said tl;dr too short to keep up with everyone), and all my friends teasing me for my height (Before I grew at all I was like 4'10'', also because I'm Asian, which I know better now that Asian people were actually growing more recently :/)

It's also because after my growth spurts & such I was thinking for a while I was 5'10'' because my taller friends would say they were 6'0'' and doctors measured my older brother at 173cm (but I'm taller than him) so I was working hard to get myself to 5'11'', only to learn I wasn't even 5'9''. Even if I try not to worry about my height it always eats away at the back of my head that I could've been taller than I am.

no i wasnt sarcastic at all. its science. u've alrdy got the sperm from ur father it cant get any bigger, the only thing that will make the thing grow bigger now (if its a male embroyonic formation) is 'mom' and her genes.

and dont worry too much, we've all lost heights some decent amounts some less some more. dont fret over it.
that's actually interesting I didn't know that; would that mean most males get the "shorter" genetic if their mothers are shorter than their fathers? or if there's an article that explains this stuff could you link me so I could give it a read?

Sanity

« Reply #182 on: November 27, 2018, 07:24:20 AM »

174cm (roughly 5.8.5'') which i know may not be as short as others; but a lot of factors as a child (went from a sportty kid into quitting every sport because my coach/gym teacher said tl;dr too short to keep up with everyone), and all my friends teasing me for my height (Before I grew at all I was like 4'10'', also because I'm Asian, which I know better now that Asian people were actually growing more recently :/)

It's also because after my growth spurts & such I was thinking for a while I was 5'10'' because my taller friends would say they were 6'0'' and doctors measured my older brother at 173cm (but I'm taller than him) so I was working hard to get myself to 5'11'', only to learn I wasn't even 5'9''. Even if I try not to worry about my height it always eats away at the back of my head that I could've been taller than I am.
that's actually interesting I didn't know that; would that mean most males get the "shorter" genetic if their mothers are shorter than their fathers? or if there's an article that explains this stuff could you link me so I could give it a read?
thts wat i have observed. sry i cant link tht article mb ul find it

Astronomy

« Reply #183 on: May 09, 2019, 04:56:25 AM »

No.I'll blame myself for a whole lifetime.
I didn't take good exercise.I didn't sleep well.....etc.
These can't get off my mind.

Canon

« Reply #184 on: May 09, 2019, 05:58:56 AM »

I had the same thoughts blaming me for not doing hgh when I was younger but thank God I reached 6'1 but 6'3 would have been my dream.
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6]   Go Up