Limb Lengthening Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 14 15 [16] 17 18 ... 32   Go Down

Author Topic: Diary - January 2019 - In Full Stryde with Dr. Mahboubian of North Hollywood.  (Read 123847 times)

InFullStryde

So, your report is complete and very detailed, I think the best I've read. But I'm going to ask you something intimate. Do you wear tall shoes or timberlands?

I imagine it would be interesting there are models that can leave you with 5'8 nowadays! And with comfortable walking.

Like this: https://www.chamaripashoes.com/black-elevator-dress-shoes-height-increasing-shoes-that-make-you-taller-10-cm-3-94-inches.html

Think about this :)

Thanks, Hex! Yes, I enjoy wearing those kind of shoes.  So many great styles and excellent height boost.  Now, I can have great looking shoes, be a good height, and always comfortable.  CLL is life changing in many ways.
"Make the BEST of what you have and Make what you have, the BEST"
InFullSTRYDE with Dr. Mahboubian - Jan 2019
Start Height/End Height: 5'1.25"/5'4.25"
Status: Gained 3" and Recovered Successfully! | Stryde Nails Removed: November 2020
Diary: http://www.limblengtheningforum.com/index.php?topic=9671

Hex

• @gustavotrrs instagram

Thanks, Hex! Yes, I enjoy wearing those kind of shoes.  So many great styles and excellent height boost.  Now, I can have great looking shoes, be a good height, and always comfortable.  CLL is life changing in many ways.

So, 5'8 is enough. Good luck in the new life! :)
I'm looking for growth alternatives outside LL.
my instagram @gustavotrrs

CaptainAmerica

So, 5'8 is enough. Good luck in the new life! :)

Why the condescension dude? This guy is on here sharing his experience very kindly with the whole forum and you are here judging and critiquing how much is "enough" and trying to downplay his achievements. It's rude and tasteless, especially considering how he has let us into his private diary. It discourages future users from sharing their experiences.

Please, if you have nothing constructive or polite to post. Refrain from posting in these types of threads. The only posts that should be in threads like these are those asking genuine questions or posts of support and congratulations.

Also, I am going to go full immature now, and completely contradict myself, because I am getting even more mad just imaging myself IFS's position, being someone intimately sharing my experience and then having some braindead 3rd world moron but into my thread while I'm in the middle of recovery after having spent so much time, money, and pain.

Dude, you are pathetic. You are a 3rd world retard who probably lives off $5k a year and thinks he's going to be Mr Olympia and wants to get LL to go from 6 ft -> 6ft 3 or some shet. Instead since you are in Brazil you should be focused on trying to not die by a random motorcyclist shooting you for your $10 cell phone, and also figure out a way to leave the favela and learn a proper education and manners. The fact that you are even on this forum on 6ft is enough of a joke, let alone that you are a deluded poverty Brazillian. Ironically, you are probably the most insecure person on here, the fact that you need to gloat on a random successful  person's thread speaks volumes about your character, not to mention muh "Mr Olympia" ambitions.  I can not BELIEVE how accommodating and kind IFS has been to you, he's a person of true character and accomplishment, you are an absolute phony and I hope you meet your end to a random motorcyclist very soon, as you walk back to your favela hut. IFS has shown that he has lead a happy and successful life, your comments and suggests about what he "needs" or how "good or bad" his height and random lift suggestions are irrelevant and uncalled for, he doesn't need anything, but I'll tell YOU that you need to either learn how to communicate and appreciate a human being or remain in the jungle and off the computer. Idiot.

Due to your poor education, you probably won't be able to read or understand any of that, so I will just leave this image so you can get the idea of what I'm trying to tell you:

Good night, and don't reply, I won't read it! I'm sorry IFS for leaving such a tasteless post in your thread, I had to do this, I won't argue with this guy any further, I just want him to leave and I want him to know that what he's doing is fully transparent, absolutely pathetic, and not appreciated by anyone on here. He's only attempting to stroke his tiny monkey ego.
« Last Edit: April 04, 2019, 03:54:03 AM by CaptainAmerica »

myloginacc

Way to jump the gun.
Formerly myloginacct; had issues with my login account.
Yes I do want to add, before doing this surgery, ask yourself if you have optimized your life to the fullest extent possible (job/career, personality, etc).

SimonFuller

Hi Simon!

2 - 3 inches is a lot of height to add; but you know what Simon; I don't think it will damage your proportion at all. You'll only look better for it. If you decide to go forward with CLL; you'll be just fine proportion wise. Feel free to send picture to my private message if you want honest opinion.  Thanks again for your support, mate.

Thankyou sir - I've been on the look out last few weeks at people's leg proportions - and I can't come to any conclusion lol!

There are a couple of people I've seen with what seems like long femurs but they really don't look that noticeable. I think I'll stay on the look out until I come to a conclusion.

Sure - thanks for the offer IFS!

InFullStryde

Thankyou sir - I've been on the look out last few weeks at people's leg proportions - and I can't come to any conclusion lol!

There are a couple of people I've seen with what seems like long femurs but they really don't look that noticeable. I think I'll stay on the look out until I come to a conclusion.

Sure - thanks for the offer IFS!

Sure thing! You're welcome.
Status: Gained 3" and Recovered Successfully! | Stryde Nails Removed: November 2020

BeYourBest

Why the condescension dude? This guy is on here sharing his experience very kindly with the whole forum and you are here judging and critiquing how much is "enough" and trying to downplay his achievements. It's rude and tasteless, especially considering how he has let us into his private diary. It discourages future users from sharing their experiences.

Please, if you have nothing constructive or polite to post. Refrain from posting in these types of threads. The only posts that should be in threads like these are those asking genuine questions or posts of support and congratulations.

Also, I am going to go full immature now, and completely contradict myself, because I am getting even more mad just imaging myself IFS's position, being someone intimately sharing my experience and then having some braindead 3rd world moron but into my thread while I'm in the middle of recovery after having spent so much time, money, and pain.

Dude, you are pathetic. You are a 3rd world retard who probably lives off $5k a year and thinks he's going to be Mr Olympia and wants to get LL to go from 6 ft -> 6ft 3 or some shet. Instead since you are in Brazil you should be focused on trying to not die by a random motorcyclist shooting you for your $10 cell phone, and also figure out a way to leave the favela and learn a proper education and manners. The fact that you are even on this forum on 6ft is enough of a joke, let alone that you are a deluded poverty Brazillian. Ironically, you are probably the most insecure person on here, the fact that you need to gloat on a random successful  person's thread speaks volumes about your character, not to mention muh "Mr Olympia" ambitions.  I can not BELIEVE how accommodating and kind IFS has been to you, he's a person of true character and accomplishment, you are an absolute phony and I hope you meet your end to a random motorcyclist very soon, as you walk back to your favela hut. IFS has shown that he has lead a happy and successful life, your comments and suggests about what he "needs" or how "good or bad" his height and random lift suggestions are irrelevant and uncalled for, he doesn't need anything, but I'll tell YOU that you need to either learn how to communicate and appreciate a human being or remain in the jungle and off the computer. Idiot.

Due to your poor education, you probably won't be able to read or understand any of that, so I will just leave this image so you can get the idea of what I'm trying to tell you:

Good night, and don't reply, I won't read it! I'm sorry IFS for leaving such a tasteless post in your thread, I had to do this, I won't argue with this guy any further, I just want him to leave and I want him to know that what he's doing is fully transparent, absolutely pathetic, and not appreciated by anyone on here. He's only attempting to stroke his tiny monkey ego.

Who shagged your mrs? I get that he was not being positive but you're pretty much being racist and hoping someone on a motorcycle catches him? Lol, scum. I am not the type to defend others but w t f.

Anyway... IFS, smashing at usual buddy. Not long left, I hope the next phase goes well for you also. Looking forward to your updates!

InFullStryde

(Thursday) Day 90 Post Op - Finishing Strong....[7.3 cm or 2.87 inches Taller!]

Greeting LL'ers,

First off, I appreciate the support and for anyone who has my back.   It's a kind thing to do and I'll remember that type of act always.  Means a lot of good.

Today was a pretty good one.  I am preparing to go back to my office tomorrow for the first time in 90 days.   I miss being with my team and being present among the big vision we have.  It's been a good year for business and it's about time I get back into the fold.  As  many of you may know; I have been working remotely; but at this point I feel that I can get around well enough and comfortable enough to be on the job site.   I'll definitely be using crutches since my soft tissue is much too tight at the moment to walk comfortably.  I plan on doing stretches and walking regularly at my office for exercise.   I believe it will aide in my healing to get back to my normal every day routine.   I'll be driving to work as well for the first time in 3 months...I got a car wash in today and a backpack that I will use instead of a brief case.  Less I have to hold in my hand the better. All is ready.   

As far as pain and body update - Legs are straight.  They want to bend sometimes; but they can be locked easily.  Some pull is happening, surely on the hamstrings. This will sure ease up quickly post lengthening.   My low to moderate Anterior Pelvic Tilt (aka duck ass) is a result of low glute muscle and tight hip flexors.  I'll be working like gang busters on glutes and loosening my hips during my rehab to clear this away.  Other than that, very little pain, and just the discomfort of tightening.  I do have a small pain in my right hip due to my own mistake.  I stretched it a bit to far a couple of days ago; so a minor strain there. It's starting to feel better already; so just going to lay off of it for a few days.   

All in all- I think this is about what you can expect after 3 long months of lengthening.  I'll go into more detail during my phase 1 wrap-up coming soon.

Guys, just two more days and phase 1 is over.  I want to start the focus on healing. Will keep you updated until then.

Thank you again and if you have questions, please do not hesitate to let me know.

All the Best

-IFS
« Last Edit: April 05, 2019, 12:16:41 AM by InFullStryde »

tiggy

Hey brother,

Nice update. I am sure tomorrow you will start feeling much more normal once you get back to your routine activities pre-op. That in turn should make the process much easier for you, mentally speaking.

So at this time I am reading over some diaries in preparation for surgery next month and nerve pain seems to be a major issue for many people, though of course not everyone experiences it. I read about nerve pain mostly on PRECISE diaries since STRYDE is so new and those experiences aren't well documented yet. I know you've had very little pain through this whole process, thankfully, and I am assuming you did not experience nerve pain either. But was it something you prepared for in advance in terms of asking for medication in the event that you had that issue?

My plan is to gather all the medications I may need well in advance of the actual onset of pain, thus minimizing the painful episodes and keeping them in control before they reach maximum levels. Not having these meds handy while in pain and waiting for a script to arrive and then filling it is not the best game plan. Also feel free to chime in on other conditions/pain catalysts that I may be missing and for which it would be wise to ask for medication in advance!

Also I remember a few pages back in your diary someone recommended a mattress for you to improve your sleep. I was wondering whether you actually ordered it and if so, whether it helped you.

FutureManuteBol

Hi Brother,

We are just about the same height now! I welcome you with open arms, and I truly hope this insane feat of will and discipline eliminates any negative feelings about your height. You are past the hardest part once you're done lengthening, but it doesn't end there. I'm sure you're aware that you are one of the pioneering gents have undergone this procedure and your input is of the utmost value. I challenge you to keep posting here long after the technical date of your surgery. Even if it's just a small post telling us everything is ok. I hope that you lay down the truth for us. The ugly parts, the regrets, your satisfaction after the fact. More proof like videos of photos to see proportions and athleticism. I have a tremendous amount of respect for Sweden because he lays his qualms with his irreversible decision. he lets us know some of his regrets and that takes true strength to own up to the possibility that something you wanted to so badly wasn't the right decision and to advise others against the same actions. My personal opinions are optimistic. I believe this surgery within reason can improve height and people's perception of you. Some people are lucky, but this usually warps your proportions, but not to an extent to be outright noticeable and unless you develop a neurosis, taller height in exchange for warped proportions is a net gain. Athleticism will never be the same, definitely not, but it's win in my eyes if you return to being able to do everyday human activies like walking normaly, climbing stairs, picking things up, and bending over. I look forward to your coming reports to see if my statements are affirmed or refuted. You are doing a great thing wether this hopefully is a great boost in your life or if it's ultimately a regret. To either show short men like you and I a way to use human ingenuity to change something seemingly unchangeable or to warn us and divert our attentions to other avenues to improve our situations as short men. Have a blessed day and and even better life.

Hex

• @gustavotrrs instagram

JUST CRY.
« Last Edit: April 05, 2019, 03:39:46 AM by Hex »

Hex

• @gustavotrrs instagram

So I'm sorry for messing up the topic, but I have to answer this racist, he needs a little attention
« Last Edit: April 05, 2019, 03:41:31 AM by Hex »

Hex

• @gustavotrrs instagram

I
 was not fake with anyone from this forum, I just said that 5'8 is relatively enough for a normal guy.

I as I have great pretensions, and work with body exposure, 5'8 is not interesting to stand out, the ideal would be somewhere between 5'10 to 6'1.

I will answer you with a certain education.
You do not know how to think short term, it's normal. The human being was biologically programmed to think so, for the short term.

(In addition to being well xenophobic and based on my country's stereotypes btw)

I only have 17yrs and 225lbs (see I'm not talking about anything high here) and being a weightlifter less than 6 months old, it's amazing my evolution from 185lbs November to here, of course.
 I'm just taking growth hormone and Oxandrolone does about 1 month.

Seeing it in the long run is to be expected to get something from about 260lbs to a 3yr deadline, and have a better muscular maturity than today and mental as well.

Soon the estimate of being a Mr Olympia is not so absurd, I will send you an image of Dennis Wolf at my age, he was already very big.

Hex

• @gustavotrrs instagram

Who shagged your mrs? I get that he was not being positive but you're pretty much being racist and hoping someone on a motorcycle catches him? Lol, scum. I am not the type to defend others but w t f.

Anyway... IFS, smashing at usual buddy. Not long left, I hope the next phase goes well for you also. Looking forward to your updates!

I agree, the fact that he was racist ended his argument.

There are 6 feet + members in this forum and this racist just comes attacking me, he's the wrong one in this story!
 I'm not caressing my ego here, I'm coming for tips and boosting your ego, not mine!

InFullStryde

Hey brother,

Nice update. I am sure tomorrow you will start feeling much more normal once you get back to your routine activities pre-op. That in turn should make the process much easier for you, mentally speaking.

So at this time I am reading over some diaries in preparation for surgery next month and nerve pain seems to be a major issue for many people, though of course not everyone experiences it. I read about nerve pain mostly on PRECISE diaries since STRYDE is so new and those experiences aren't well documented yet. I know you've had very little pain through this whole process, thankfully, and I am assuming you did not experience nerve pain either. But was it something you prepared for in advance in terms of asking for medication in the event that you had that issue?

My plan is to gather all the medications I may need well in advance of the actual onset of pain, thus minimizing the painful episodes and keeping them in control before they reach maximum levels. Not having these meds handy while in pain and waiting for a script to arrive and then filling it is not the best game plan. Also feel free to chime in on other conditions/pain catalysts that I may be missing and for which it would be wise to ask for medication in advance!

Also I remember a few pages back in your diary someone recommended a mattress for you to improve your sleep. I was wondering whether you actually ordered it and if so, whether it helped you.

Hi Tiggy,

Sure thing.  I'm looking forward to healing. Just another day or so and phase 1 is done.  Interestingly enough; I thought I mentioned this, i did get a slight numbing on the left leg. It wasn't anything that really bothered me much and it has already started to get better.  The medicine to combat the pain for this is a prescription drug called Gabapentin.  Also, some Pain Relief Lidocaine Cream is good to have here.   Numbness and nerve related pain is a result of those nerves getting pretty stretched out. :-) From what I understand from Doctors and Diaries...the nerve issues almost always resolve themselves within the same 12 month year that CLL is engaged.

Once I am completed with Phase I; I plan on writing up a detailed description with all types of things to consider. I'll keep you posted on this!

Thank you again for following my diary. I sure hope it helps.

InFullStryde

Hi Brother,

We are just about the same height now! I welcome you with open arms, and I truly hope this insane feat of will and discipline eliminates any negative feelings about your height. You are past the hardest part once you're done lengthening, but it doesn't end there. I'm sure you're aware that you are one of the pioneering gents have undergone this procedure and your input is of the utmost value. I challenge you to keep posting here long after the technical date of your surgery. Even if it's just a small post telling us everything is ok. I hope that you lay down the truth for us. The ugly parts, the regrets, your satisfaction after the fact. More proof like videos of photos to see proportions and athleticism. I have a tremendous amount of respect for Sweden because he lays his qualms with his irreversible decision. he lets us know some of his regrets and that takes true strength to own up to the possibility that something you wanted to so badly wasn't the right decision and to advise others against the same actions. My personal opinions are optimistic. I believe this surgery within reason can improve height and people's perception of you. Some people are lucky, but this usually warps your proportions, but not to an extent to be outright noticeable and unless you develop a neurosis, taller height in exchange for warped proportions is a net gain. Athleticism will never be the same, definitely not, but it's win in my eyes if you return to being able to do everyday human activies like walking normaly, climbing stairs, picking things up, and bending over. I look forward to your coming reports to see if my statements are affirmed or refuted. You are doing a great thing wether this hopefully is a great boost in your life or if it's ultimately a regret. To either show short men like you and I a way to use human ingenuity to change something seemingly unchangeable or to warn us and divert our attentions to other avenues to improve our situations as short men. Have a blessed day and and even better life.

Hi ManuteBol! One of my favorite basketball players right there.  Wasn't he 7'6" or 7'7".?..Wow.    Real solid thoughts here and I'm absolutely going to keep the community posted on the good, the bad, and the ugly of my recovery.   Additionally, I'll most certainly be staying around to help the prospect CLL'ers make informed decisions by guiding them through my experience.   Nothing beats first hand experience when it comes to information.

Thank you again for the message here.  I'm on the same page.

SimonFuller

(Thursday) Day 90 Post Op - Finishing Strong....[7.3 cm or 2.87 inches Taller!]

Greeting LL'ers,

First off, I appreciate the support and for anyone who has my back.   It's a kind thing to do and I'll remember that type of act always.  Means a lot of good.

Today was a pretty good one.  I am preparing to go back to my office tomorrow for the first time in 90 days.   I miss being with my team and being present among the big vision we have.  It's been a good year for business and it's about time I get back into the fold.  As  many of you may know; I have been working remotely; but at this point I feel that I can get around well enough and comfortable enough to be on the job site.   I'll definitely be using crutches since my soft tissue is much too tight at the moment to walk comfortably.  I plan on doing stretches and walking regularly at my office for exercise.   I believe it will aide in my healing to get back to my normal every day routine.   I'll be driving to work as well for the first time in 3 months...I got a car wash in today and a backpack that I will use instead of a brief case.  Less I have to hold in my hand the better. All is ready.   

As far as pain and body update - Legs are straight.  They want to bend sometimes; but they can be locked easily.  Some pull is happening, surely on the hamstrings. This will sure ease up quickly post lengthening.   My low to moderate Anterior Pelvic Tilt (aka duck ass) is a result of low glute muscle and tight hip flexors.  I'll be working like gang busters on glutes and loosening my hips during my rehab to clear this away.  Other than that, very little pain, and just the discomfort of tightening.  I do have a small pain in my right hip due to my own mistake.  I stretched it a bit to far a couple of days ago; so a minor strain there. It's starting to feel better already; so just going to lay off of it for a few days.   

All in all- I think this is about what you can expect after 3 long months of lengthening.  I'll go into more detail during my phase 1 wrap-up coming soon.

Guys, just two more days and phase 1 is over.  I want to start the focus on healing. Will keep you updated until then.

Thank you again and if you have questions, please do not hesitate to let me know.

All the Best

-IFS

You seem in such great spirits - good to see!

Ghostfish

Hi IFS

Congrats on finishing up getting taller soon!!  This is the most demanding part, meaning that it will be better and better but it takes time too.
You are really dedicated, focused, and diligent.  No wonder you seem very successful already.  Wish you more success and more happiness!!!
Good luck!

InFullStryde

Hi IFS

Congrats on finishing up getting taller soon!!  This is the most demanding part, meaning that it will be better and better but it takes time too.
You are really dedicated, focused, and diligent.  No wonder you seem very successful already.  Wish you more success and more happiness!!!
Good luck!

Thanks, Buddy, I hope to be walking well again in a few months or sooner, but we'll take it one day at a time.  Thank you again!

InFullStryde

Hi Guys,

A small bonus update.   I worked out this morning at about 3:30am and was at the office by 6:00am.  I was greeted with smiles and all my employees are thrilled to see me back at the helm and sitting in the "big mans office".   I was working remotely during the first phase of CLL; and it feels so good being in my office.  Especially nice since my office has fully walled glass windows surrounding it.  I see nature, trees, grass, and sun shine while I work on my workstation.   I'll update you later on how the day goes as my first day back in the office, including how my legs did.   Talk soon!

MirinHeight

Hi Guys,

A small bonus update.   I worked out this morning at about 3:30am and was at the office by 6:00am.  I was greeted with smiles and all my employees are thrilled to see me back at the helm and sitting in the "big mans office".   I was working remotely during the first phase of CLL; and it feels so good being in my office.  Especially nice since my office has fully walled glass windows surrounding it.  I see nature, trees, grass, and sun shine while I work on my workstation.   I'll update you later on how the day goes as my first day back in the office, including how my legs did.   Talk soon!

please post vid of walking, will be very helpful man,
thank you for your time!
currently 179 cm with a 6'2 wingspan
Goal: 182-183
top 5 LL surgeons: Paley, Rozbruch, Mahboubian,  Donghoon Lee, Giotikas

- planning to have LON tibias with dr donghoon lee in summer 2021

doomsday

If I was you I would push it to the full 8cm. A lot of people regretted not going further once recovered. If you feel like your body can handle it, go for it. Especially with short initial height.

OGfivesevener

Thanks for taking us along the journey IFS. I'm reading yours and others' Stryde diaries for experiences before making a final decision. Best wishes onwards

InFullStryde

If I was you I would push it to the full 8cm. A lot of people regretted not going further once recovered. If you feel like your body can handle it, go for it. Especially with short initial height.

Thank you for the encouragement, man.  I'm of the feeling that 7.5cm is the max my body would take at this stage.  That is right up at 3 inches so I feel content.

InFullStryde

Thanks for taking us along the journey IFS. I'm reading yours and others' Stryde diaries for experiences before making a final decision. Best wishes onward

My pleasure.   I'll be writing about my phase 2 recovery next. I'm looking forward to my body adapting and walking on these new legs soon.

InFullStryde

(Friday) Day 91 Post Op - Finishing Strong....[7.4 cm or 2.91 inches Taller!]

Greeting LL'ers,

To the point today.....  One more day and I'm ending distraction phase forever and will be selling my ERC machine on the streets of LA as a giant magnet toy for kids. Safe for 7 and under.  More updates coming tomorrow once I finalize.

All the Best

-IFS

InFullStryde

(Friday) Day 91 Post Op - Finishing Strong....[7.4 cm or 2.91 inches Taller!]

Greeting LL'ers,

To the point today.....  One more day and I'm ending distraction phase forever and will be selling my ERC machine on the streets of LA as a giant magnet toy for kids.  More updates coming tomorrow once I finalize.

All the Best

-IFS

FutureManuteBol

Great! I look forward to hearing from you! I know you just finished lengthening, but I wanted to ask. Forget about proportions, forget about whether you can obtain previous athleticism, I JUST want to know, does the fact that you are about 3 inches taller in your eye level provide any psychological boost? I'm starting to think that humans tend to notice body proportions less than where the eyes line up in relation to each other. Just having a positive feeling from raising your eye level permanently might be a pro if most everything else fails. 2.5 inches may not sound like a lot, but it greatly affects the angle you look at other people. It will not matter with men 6+ for me, but It will put my eye level more in line with regular short men if I raised it 2.5 inches.

InFullStryde

Great! I look forward to hearing from you! I know you just finished lengthening, but I wanted to ask. Forget about proportions, forget about whether you can obtain previous athleticism, I JUST want to know, does the fact that you are about 3 inches taller in your eye level provide any psychological boost? I'm starting to think that humans tend to notice body proportions less than where the eyes line up in relation to each other. Just having a positive feeling from raising your eye level permanently might be a pro if most everything else fails. 2.5 inches may not sound like a lot, but it greatly affects the angle you look at other people. It will not matter with men 6+ for me, but It will put my eye level more in line with regular short men if I raised it 2.5 inches.

Absolutely! Honestly, its the eye level more than anything.  The 3 inches is a huge difference compared to the past.   2.5" is also huge. 

tiggy

Once I am completed with Phase I; I plan on writing up a detailed description with all types of things to consider. I'll keep you posted on this!

Thank you again for following my diary. I sure hope it helps.

Hey IFS,

It helps a ton my friend! I hope to have a chance to read it before my procedure in 5 weeks, as I am certain it will have a lot of great information. I am already going over the last 16 pages of your diary to try and take away information I think will be helpful. Thank you for your kindness in sharing your journey, I don't think I could be as dedicated as you in sharing my story of LL, if I ever did.
Generous and kind people like you are rare and you should be proud of the person you are. I truly mean that man. Thank you for this diary.

InFullStryde

Ladies and Gentleman, I did it.  3 Inches has been achieved.   I now look forward to the next phase of healing and recovery.   

Thank you again for all your support and encouragement through what has been an extremely challenging and testing 3 months of my life.   I look forward to keeping you all informed regularly on my recovery.   I will plan to post a walking video after a few weeks when my tightness has subsided. I am looking forward to experiencing how the body very quickly begins to adjust to the new bone length and also how the body almost immediately provides relief to much of the physical struggles that one goes through while lengthening. I will share each step with the community.

Thank you again and feel free to reach out with questions or feedback.

A quote I live by:  "Make the BEST of what you have and Make what you have, the BEST"

All the Best,

IFS
Pages: 1 ... 14 15 [16] 17 18 ... 32   Go Up