Limb Lengthening Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5   Go Down

Author Topic: Diary - Internal femurs Dr.Guichet - January 2018 - Milan (second lengthening)  (Read 11042 times)

simons

@simons

Actually i am qualified as im a LL Veteran, currently doing my recovery im also a qualified master personal trainer and  im trying to stop you from doing somthing that has great potential to cripple you. I have done 2 surgeries 1 on tibia and recently femurs.
Its also not special knowledge that 7.5 is the reccomended maximum.
17.5cms is 10cms beyond the recommended and if we were going by the other benchmark of 5cms per segment then well its even worse.
On top of that dr guichet allowing it means hes really negligent and not worthy to be a medical professional.

Since you are veteran you should open your studio and maybe why not doing surgery yourself? I'm kidding :D

TemakiSushi

Simons I’m a big fun of you waiting to see you walking running making quick turns on your video  :-*

You said you’ll put videos here man

No need to edit your pretty legs

If not you are just fancying us

How much you get from Dr G for marketing
Plan to have Stryde TIBIAS surgery with Donghoon
Welcome any NEGATIVE information of Donghoon
Any doctor with more than 5% complication rate is NOT acceptable

simons

simons

Simons I’m a big fun of you waiting to see you walking running making quick turns on your video  :-*

You said you’ll put videos here man

No need to edit your pretty legs

If not you are just fancying us

How much you get from Dr G for marketing

How much do I get from Dr G? The fact that I can perform all the actions you saw in the video and even more is enough as compensation :)

I can't do more at home. If you'd like to see more movements or exercises please make me a list :)

TemakiSushi

Simons thank u for video with your pretty legs ;D
I’d like lots of your video mainly walking and running in some distance
Also look forward the videos of next 10cm on femurs  ;D

simons

Simons thank u for video with your pretty legs ;D
I’d like lots of your video mainly walking and running in some distance
Also look forward the videos of next 10cm on femurs  ;D

I hope that now you can understand that:

1) I'm not paid by Dr G to say good things
2) I'm really really doubtful about all the story about Unicorn
3) My legs are totally normal

4cms

In all honesty after 7 years i wouldnt expect any less, you did 7.5cms but to add another 10cms is extreamly wrong for you. You will definetely run into complications during and after your lengthening.
For you to say you are doubtful of unicorns experience with guichet is quite disingenuous and one of the main reasons people are upset with you.

Excuse me for posting so much on your diary but just take this as a note, After this if you do go through with another 10cms on femurs and suffer massive complications even such as pain for the rest of your life you wont be able to say you were not warned.
I genuinely dont want you to destroy your legs regardless of what you say about unicorn and that you defend dr Guichet after his fraud and scaming actions towards us.

Theres a chance once you reach 10cms you will begin to realise how big a mistake you are making . You dont seem to realize that even another 4cms in the same segnent might also do a large amount over streatching of joints placing too much inwards or pulling pressure on the hip and knee joints and also pain on your quadriceps and hamstrings origin and insertion points on your bones.

The safest thing to do is to do another 5cms on tibias and possibly not with Dr Guichet because he seems like he doesnt have the confidence to do tibias.

simons

In all honesty after 7 years i wouldnt expect any less, you did 7.5cms but to add another 10cms is extreamly wrong for you. You will definetely run into complications during and after your lengthening.
For you to say you are doubtful of unicorns experience with guichet is quite disingenuous and one of the main reasons people are upset with you.

Excuse me for posting so much on your diary but just take this as a note, After this if you do go through with another 10cms on femurs and suffer massive complications even such as pain for the rest of your life you wont be able to say you were not warned.
I genuinely dont want you to destroy your legs regardless of what you say about unicorn and that you defend dr Guichet after his fraud and scaming actions towards us.

Theres a chance once you reach 10cms you will begin to realise how big a mistake you are making . You dont seem to realize that even another 4cms in the same segnent might also do a large amount over streatching of joints placing too much inwards pressure on the hip and knee joints and also pain on your quadriceps and hamstrings origin and insertion points on your bones.

At least I'm the only one posting real proves here. People are upset with me? Their problem. I'm taller and I can walk. One picture (or video) worths 1 thousands words.

Since you are a veteran and you consider yourself expert enough to give advices that just doctors could give. Why you don't post a video of you? Are you able to walk? Are you able to jump? Are you able to run? Just a little video. Don't be shy :)

4cms

At least I'm the only one posting real proves here. People are upset with me? Their problem. I'm taller and I can walk. One picture (or video) worths 1 thousands words.

Since you are a veteran and you consider yourself expert enough to give advices that just doctors could give. Why you don't post a video of you? Are you able to walk? Are you able to jump? Are you able to run? Just a little video. Don't be shy :)

I have done 6cms tibias 6 years ago and i am now 2 months post lengtheing. So you do understand i am in the begining stages of my second surgeries recovery. Not 7 years post like your video.
I dont want to compete but i actually went back to boxing and full gym exercises after my first recovery not just a few step ups on a chair and the river dance that you just did. And as i said i am 2 months into my recovery not 7 years post like you.

Since you are deciding to get arrogant, Mark my words if you do another 10cms on tibias you will be lucky if you ever walk normal again or without pain.

simons

I have done 6cms tibias 6 years ago and i am now 2 months post lengtheing. So you do understand i am in the begining stages of my second surgeries recovery. Not 7 years post like your video.
I dont want to compete but i actually went back to boxing and full gym exercises after my first recovery not just a few step ups on a chair and the river dance that you just did. And as i said i am 2 months into my recovery not 7 years post like you.

Since you are deciding to get arrogant, Mark my words if you do another 10cms on tibias you will be lucky if you ever walk normal again or without pain.

I see every day a patient doing his second LL on femurs. First time he got 7cm (from what I remember) this time he wants 10cm. He is really happy with no pain. We laugh a lot at the gym and he's in a really good mood.

I'm not arrogant. Well maybe yes but believe me, I'm really helpful with people. I just hate when somebody jumps into a discussion trying to educate other people. You talk like you know everything while you have just done a LL and you are at your second stage. So we are at the same step.

Don't you think we should leave doctors telling us what we should or we shouldn't do?

4cms

I see every day a patient doing his second LL on femurs. First time he got 7cm (from what I remember) this time he wants 10cm. He is really happy with no pain. We laugh a lot at the gym and he's in a really good mood.

I'm not arrogant. Well maybe yes but believe me, I'm really helpful with people. I just hate when somebody jumps into a discussion trying to educate other people. You talk like you know everything while you have just done a LL and you are at your second stage. So we are at the same step.

Don't you think we should leave doctors telling us what we should or we shouldn't do?

First of all you defend a Doctor that has crippled Unicorn and after he charged her for his nails own short comings. It was entirely his fault and he charged her to fix complications which were his fault. Again you defend a doctor that basically scams people out of money aswell.
Secondly we are not at the same stage, I am in the recovery of my second surgery and have experienced all the pain and hardships that a second surgery entails.
You are yet to go through that and with my knowledge i was trying to save you from pain and complications however you are taking it as a competition.

If i found a second lengthening hard on a different segment femurs as i done tibias before, Then you adding 10cms on femurs again will be even harder as the body can only handle so much.

Thirdly i am 3rd and 4th stage qualified personal trainer , so we are not the same.

You want to destroy your legs go right ahead.

simons

First of all you defend a Doctor that has crippled Unicorn and after he charged her for his nails own short comings. It was entirely his fault and he charged her to fix complications which were his fault. Again you defend a doctor that basically scams people out of money aswell.
Secondly we are not at the same stage, I am in the recovery of my second surgery and have experienced all the pain and hardships that a second surgery entails.
You are yet to go through that and with my knowledge i was trying to save you from pain and complications however you are taking it as a competition.

If i found a second lengthening hard on a different segment femurs as i done tibias before, Then you adding 10cms on femurs again will be even harder as the body can only handle so much.

Thirdly i am 3rd and 4th stage qualified personal trainer , so we are not the same.

You want to destroy your legs go right ahead.

Ok, you are right! I won't walk anymore and probably I will die :)

TemakiSushi

I hope that now you can understand that:

1) I'm not paid by Dr G to say good things
2) I'm really really doubtful about all the story about Unicorn
3) My legs are totally normal
Oh Simons how come you cannot be more compassionate to others suffering complications
She’s been showing her X-rays videos everything, it’s very obvious she was put wrong size nails
Imagine the hell she had to go though when huge nail broke her bone and suddenly lost 7cm she had lengthened
If you are real gentleman leave her alone and don’t mess with her

I hope you gain 10more cm safely Good luck man ;)

simons

Oh Simons how come you cannot be more compassionate to others suffering complications
She’s been showing her X-rays videos everything, it’s very obvious she was put wrong size nails
Imagine the hell she had to go though when huge nail broke her bone and suddenly lost 7cm she had lengthened
If you are real gentleman leave her alone and don’t mess with her

I hope you gain 10more cm safely Good luck man ;)

Thanks for the wishes. I'll keep this diary update. Hopefully we will start all pre-op tests the next week.

simons

Pre-op stretching in order to increase the flexibility of the legs. We need 130-140° in order to achieve the result we want to achieve.

simons

Me lifting 28kg x 2 (56kg total). It was the last exercises of the session so I was really tired. Even it seems I lift the weight with the arms, the weight is on the legs.

ok

Nice videos simons,

Can you post of a video of doing full deep squats?

simons

Nice videos simons,

Can you post of a video of doing full deep squats?

Sure! I'll do that on Thursday when the main trainer would come back from vacation. I will have another video of a patient who went back home yesterday walking without crutches after one week from the last click.

Singapore

Thank you for your videos Simons. Its always encouraging to see post op videos of LL patients. If you are determined to go on with a second surgery, I wish you best of luck my friend  :)

simons

Thank you for your videos Simons. Its always encouraging to see post op videos of LL patients. If you are determined to go on with a second surgery, I wish you best of luck my friend  :)

It's to show something positive and not always problems over problems.

simons

What kind of videos would like to see? Make me a list so I can produce them during the next week!

ned_flanders

im a long time lurker, but I just registered to request a video.

Do you mind showing how high you can jump?
Also if can squat as far as possible.
finished lengthening 5.5cm femur stryde 2019.
I am not sure if it was worth it :/

simons

im a long time lurker, but I just registered to request a video.

Do you mind showing how high you can jump?
Also if can squat as far as possible.

I tell you that I can do 80 squat reps with 15kg sandbag. Will see next week what I achieve. Actually I'm lifting 45kg squat.

Oh, I can do burpees. I'm not a pro at it. So be gentle when you will watch the video lol.

simons

March 6th 2019 update

Gym is going well. Yesterday on the leg press - isolating the quadriceps - I managed to lift 171kg (the machine is set in pounds) with each leg alone.
I'm a sort of experiment for the training staff because they can perform a sort of "full training path" with me. I have no problem with time or location because I live in Milan. So we are investing lots of time and efforts on the training.

I'll try to do some videos today or tomorrow.

ok

Please make a deep squat video with barbell if you can. Like this one:

Also a box jump if you can:

I'm really interested in this diary, you are aiming to push through known limits through hard work and training. Hope it all turns good! :)

MichaelJose

March 6th 2019 update

Gym is going well. Yesterday on the leg press - isolating the quadriceps - I managed to lift 171kg (the machine is set in pounds) with each leg alone.
I'm a sort of experiment for the training staff because they can perform a sort of "full training path" with me. I have no problem with time or location because I live in Milan. So we are investing lots of time and efforts on the training.

I'll try to do some videos today or tomorrow.

Simons - thanks for posting your videos.

I want to be honest and I really do not mean to rude but 177cm is 5ft10 and from the videos you do look shorter than that. I'm not sure if it is your arm length or because your t shirt is very tight (in the gym video). Let me know your thoughts please. 

simons

Simons - thanks for posting your videos.

I want to be honest and I really do not mean to rude but 177cm is 5ft10 and from the videos you do look shorter than that. I'm not sure if it is your arm length or because your t shirt is very tight (in the gym video). Let me know your thoughts please.

I think it's quite impossible to determinate the height of somebody without any landmark. Believe or not I'm 177.5 cm.

simons

Please make a deep squat video with barbell if you can. Like this one:

Also a box jump if you can:

I'm really interested in this diary, you are aiming to push through known limits through hard work and training. Hope it all turns good! :)

Hey thanks for the videos, I'll make sure to take a video tomorrow with both exercises.

makeme6ft

Good luck Siamon

Femur lengthening I've heard is hard as hell but it looks like it wasn't that hard for you if you're prepared to round #2 it

I'm gonna support you regardless of what happens. If Guichet destroys you, I will support you mentally still and if all works out I will still support you and be happy for you.

adidas

• Visitor

Nice moves Simon. Btw, shouldnt your title reflect Diary - Internal femurs Dr.Guichet - March 2019 - Milan (second lengthening) instead of Jan 2018? Er..i read somewhere you are planning for it to be somewhere in march depending on feasibility.  ???

simons

Nice moves Simon. Btw, shouldnt your title reflect Diary - Internal femurs Dr.Guichet - March 2019 - Milan (second lengthening) instead of Jan 2018? Er..i read somewhere you are planning for it to be somewhere in march depending on feasibility.  ???

Ouch, thanks for letting me know! I didn't noticed that year at all  :o
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5   Go Up