Limb Lengthening Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5]   Go Down

Author Topic: Diary - Internal femurs Dr.Guichet - January 2018 - Milan (second lengthening)  (Read 11137 times)

4cms

Unfortunately no discount. The bill was about 20k eur MORE than my last surgery.

I'm not defending anybody. You complained that you didn't get back your non-refundable deposit. I tried to explain you that a non-refundable deposit is ... not refundable. You told me that I'm 175cm and not 177.5 because you saw it in a video of mine. I kindly told you that you are wrong.

Are you a fully qualified personal trainer? Great, so you are confirming that you are not a doctor. You are not entitled to give medical advises. You know, sometimes I cook at home for my friends, it doesn't make me a Michelin starred chief. Next time I need advices about how to gain/loose weight/muscles I'll ask you. Please leave medical stuff to doctors.

Btw if you are happy with your surgery in a 3rd world country, with scars that I'd be not comfortable to have on my legs ... I'm kinda happy for you  ;)

Look buddy you're going to a doctor that you can see with your own eyes has literally destroyed a womans body.
Litrally made her a cripple. That's a fact.

I wouldnt be talking about 3rd world countries because I'm yet to see a case as bad as unicorns which again was by your Dr guichet from a 1st world country which makes it even worse. The proof is in the pudding im doing fine and recovering slowly but surely after 2 surgeries in INDIA!
Dont forget 1/4 of all our doctors here in Australia so I wouldn't bag them. Are you a littte racist?

You may want to take another look at unicorn,  It really makes guichet look pathetic and not fit to be called a doctor.
If somthing does happen to you I'm afraid I would not have sympathy for you since you are ignoring all warnings.

I think I've warned you enough and others can see the facts regarding this doctor. If people after seeing the facts regarding guichet choose not to go to him then I am satisfied.
Look at her! So you would take the risk of this or something similar happening to you, OK.

https://www.instagram.com/p/Bt_KV48hMK8/?igshid=1obac77h680z8
« Last Edit: May 16, 2019, 01:12:56 PM by 4cms »

simons

Look buddy you're going to a doctor that you can see with your own eyes has literally destroyed a womans body.
Litrally made her a cripple. That's a fact.

I wouldnt be talking about 3rd world countries because I'm yet to see a case as bad as unicorns which again was by your Dr guichet from a 1st world country which makes it even worse. The proof is in the pudding im doing fine and recovering slowly but surely after 2 surgeries in INDIA!
Dont forget 1/4 of all our doctors here in Australia so I wouldn't bag them. Are you a littte racist?

You may want to take another look at unicorn,  It really makes guichet look pathetic and not fit to be called a doctor.
If somthing does happen to you I'm afraid I would not have sympathy for you since you are ignoring all warnings.

I think I've warned you enough and others can see the facts regarding this doctor. If people after seeing the facts regarding guichet choose not to go to him then I am satisfied.
Look at her! So you would take the risk of this or something similar happening to you, OK.

https://www.instagram.com/p/Bt_KV48hMK8/?igshid=1obac77h680z8

This discussion is about my diary. So please be respectful and avoid to mention in every reply the same person.
What has happened to unicorn is not business. Usually I decide when I'm able to have the whole picture in front of me. Unfortunately I haven't access to Dr.G. private dossiers about patients. Good for you if you can judge just by listening one bell. Long short story please avoid to mention other people in my diary.

You are not a doctor even if you pretend to be it. So please also avoid to suggest what is good or bad of other people. You can always tell what it has been good or bad for you.

You don't like Dr. Guichet just because he partially refunded you a non refundable deposit. Otherwise you'd have given a   about him, other his patients etc etc.

4cms

This discussion is about my diary. So please be respectful and avoid to mention in every reply the same person.
What has happened to unicorn is not business. Usually I decide when I'm able to have the whole picture in front of me. Unfortunately I haven't access to Dr.G. private dossiers about patients. Good for you if you can judge just by listening one bell. Long short story please avoid to mention other people in my diary.

You are not a doctor even if you pretend to be it. So please also avoid to suggest what is good or bad of other people. You can always tell what it has been good or bad for you.

You don't like Dr. Guichet just because he partially refunded you a non refundable deposit. Otherwise you'd have given a   about him, other his patients etc etc.

1. Because he is not honourable and without integrity
2. Because he is money hungry by charging patients for the faults of his own Rod.
3. He had sys op - Apothesis threaten me and sent messages to friends on my FB because I exposed him on my old forum  diary. He also encouraged sys op to make a defamation web page about myself.
4. He crippled unicorn, made her pay for his faults and abandoned her.

5. Finally the fact that he's letting you do another 10cms on 1 segment that you already lengthened 7.5cms, Shows he does not care about you at All!

So you see i had forgotten about what happened 7 years ago but when I seen what he did to unicorn it is my responsibility to tell the truth to others do he does not ruin other peoples lives.
You refuse to acknowledge what he did to unicorn so there must be a financial incentive for you the same way he is used to give sys op a percentage of each patient.

5. I tried to warn you and you got defensive mmmmm why is that ? , Highly suspicious.

6. He is letting you lenhthen femurs another 10 cms after already doing 7.5cms shows he does not care about your well being and safety at all.

We can leave it at that.

simons

1. Because he is not honourable and without integrity
2. Because he is money hungry by charging patients for the faults of his own Rod.
3. He had sys op - Apothesis threaten me and sent messages to friends on my FB because I exposed him on my old forum  diary. He also encouraged sys op to make a defamation web page about myself.
4. He crippled unicorn, made her pay for his faults and abandoned her.

5. Finally the fact that he's letting you do another 10cms on 1 segment that you already lengthened 7.5cms, Shows he does not care about you at All!

So you see i had forgotten about what happened 7 years ago but when I seen what he did to unicorn it is my responsibility to tell the truth to others do he does not ruin other peoples lives.
You refuse to acknowledge what he did to unicorn so there must be a financial incentive for you the same way he is used to give sys op a percentage of each patient.

5. I tried to warn you and you got defensive mmmmm why is that ? , Highly suspicious.

6. He is letting you lenhthen femurs another 10 cms after already doing 7.5cms shows he does not care about your well being and safety at all.

We can leave it at that.

You are not doctor. Please do your job. Let doctors do their job. Now if you want to keep bringing on the tables the same thing please use another discussion. Not mine. Thanks.

4cms

You are not doctor. Please do your job. Let doctors do their job. Now if you want to keep bringing on the tables the same thing please use another discussion. Not mine. Thanks.

When a so called doctor does what he did, He does not deserve his liscence and Should have his credentials taken from him.

For your information Doctors would refer patients to myself for training  And recovery after injuries.
So quite frankly My opinion counts and is valued among This community and amongst Doctors. Not to say im above them but like I said they do ask me my opinion.

simons

When a so called doctor does what he did, He does not deserve his liscence and Should have his credentials taken from him.

For your information Doctors would refer patients to myself for training  And recovery after injuries.
So quite frankly My opinion counts and is valuable .

Sue him then  :o Btw I'm done with you.

4cms

Sue him then  :o Btw I'm done with you.

Not worth the headache and good for you.

TinyTL

Hey, it's all good. Still alive and doing well. Surgery booked for mid of June.

so, are you undergoing 2nd LL right now?  ::)
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5]   Go Up