Limb Lengthening Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8   Go Down

Author Topic: Dr Amar Sarin ( New Delhi, India)  (Read 126350 times)

tinkerbell

• Visitor
Re: Dr Amar Sarin ( New Delhi, India)
« Reply #155 on: April 01, 2015, 12:39:55 AM »

I had my surgery with Dr sarin in 2013 and I can honestly say I didn't have any major complications, I did get ballerina  but that was due to the fact I never wore the slippers I was supposed to and didn't exercise,  at this current moment my flexibility  and eve thing is normal and I shall be having my nails removed next month at my local hospital, Free of charge of course

tinkerbell

• Visitor
« Reply #156 on: April 02, 2015, 05:52:23 AM »

Spiderman what's with all the hate have you personally been a patient  of Dr Sarins, obviously the doxtor you wrnt to is going to say thay hes competition, yes I agree it wasn't all flowers and roses all the way but people saying things like butcher etc is ridiculous,  I was his patient and yes he was very busy and not always there but the nurses always came to help or the physios, most of the people I was with in India and I'm still in touch with them and they are all fine including myself , in fact I'm going back in July for internal femurs,  if he had "butchered" me I wouldn't be going back and if he is so bad then why is he in one of India biggest newspapers.also I've spoken to his current patient who has had the surgery and they've had no problems and sent me there x_ray and leg pictures and no I'm not promoting him, nor am I working for him I was genuinely his patient few years ago

hightgainer

• Visitor
« Reply #157 on: April 02, 2015, 06:07:20 AM »

you are right thinkerbell .when i met his patients all were very happy with dr.sarin

tinkerbell

• Visitor
« Reply #158 on: April 02, 2015, 06:15:55 AM »

At least someone's being honest, when did u visit you might have met me

Sweden

« Reply #159 on: April 02, 2015, 06:18:27 AM »

I was there jan -13 to May-13. I'm alright but lots of days my feet are still killing me in certain positions.
I sti don't have required full ROM in my ankles but I'm alright.

I got the height.

I also got x-legs which I really don't like. It still looks pretty bad in my opinion.

I am flexible, but mostly only when I'm warmed up.

I could do internal femurs with him but I'm really not so sure about the hydraulic nail.

I have no hard feelings towards Dr Sarin more than I wished he could explain more about the process and be more concerned about doing physio. We wouldn't need to have severe ballerina.
But that's the down part of going to cheap places.

Too bad for the war in Ukraine right now or else I'd be there now.
173cm before LL with Sarin, jan -13. Now 180cm tall. Considering 5cm on femurs.

tinkerbell

• Visitor
« Reply #160 on: April 02, 2015, 06:21:59 AM »

Yeh Sweden I came just after you left but my roommate knew who were and spoke of you fondly, I'm sorry about the trouble your having bit I can honestly say I gave made a full recovery and the bad things that did happen to me were my fault eg  I never wore those slippers,  never exercised only when the physio came.

tinkerbell

• Visitor
« Reply #161 on: April 02, 2015, 06:24:42 AM »

I've spoken to him and the physio about the hydraulic nail and that say it's been successful but yeah I was there initially when it malfunctioned but they say it has been rectified if height gainer has been recently then maybe he can give us more insight into this

Alittletooshort

« Reply #162 on: April 02, 2015, 06:32:07 AM »

Yeh Sweden I came just after you left but my roommate knew who were and spoke of you fondly, I'm sorry about the trouble your having bit I can honestly say I gave made a full recovery and the bad things that did happen to me were my fault eg  I never wore those slippers,  never exercised only when the physio came.
How much did you lengthen and what method has been used?
I'm just curious because you said full recover, do you talk about a 100% in sports and daily life acitvities?

tinkerbell

• Visitor
« Reply #163 on: April 02, 2015, 06:39:44 AM »

Well in term of full recovery I'm back to how I was, initially my walking was slow but I'm at the speed I was before,  in terms of running I can run fine, however I don't want to mislead you I'm not a athletic person so I can't say anything about sports, the only thing I use to do in terms of cardiovascular was skipping and I can do that but the was just recently and my operation was in June 2013 so it's Been two years since my surgery, I do feel I would have recovered  faster if I had actually done the exercise in india  and when I came back home, also everybody is different my weight is only 38kgs so that why I recovered really fast

Sweden

« Reply #164 on: April 02, 2015, 06:46:14 AM »

38kg vs. 380kg.

Just saying......

Smallguy

« Reply #165 on: April 02, 2015, 06:53:18 AM »

Sweden, tinkerbell.. you guys both have real loyalty, which is rare in this day and age.

I'm glad to have rode in the same boat as you both have.

As for me, I'm a money person so, I can't forget the extra months that Dr. Sarin gave me and the free equipment.

Anyway, I'm moving on but had a strange feeling and came back here and saw your post.

Wish you both all the best.
I live in the American Gardens Building on W. 81st Street on the 11th floor. My name is Patrick Bateman. I'm 27 years old. I believe in taking care of myself and a balanced diet and rigorous exercise routine.

Sweden

« Reply #166 on: April 02, 2015, 06:56:20 AM »

Thanks buddy.

Want to hop on the femur-ride any time soon?

tinkerbell

• Visitor
« Reply #167 on: April 02, 2015, 06:59:58 AM »

I hope u r not implying I'm lying Sweden,  yes I now 38kg is very less even for someone my height, even after surgery I'm only 5.1. I was severely malnourished and became anorexic and was hospitalised I'm more than happy to provide you the proof of the hospital papers #just saying

Sweden

« Reply #168 on: April 02, 2015, 07:06:41 AM »

Christ!

Sorry, it was just hard for me to believe.

I went down to 58kg when I left India.

Now I'm 68kg.
I was up to 75kg last year but didn't like it.

Smallguy

« Reply #169 on: April 02, 2015, 07:11:01 AM »

Hey Sweden,

I'm done with LL. 5'9 is already the average height here where I live. I haven't thought about height for years.

If I do another 2 inches, it will be more like you. I already have the money so it will be like buying a car or a personal tanning bed. A luxury but unnecessary. I'll see when I have free time. I just want to come back here to check out on old patients.

Machine seen in the earlier post is a good guy too. He was the roommate of another guy I know
I live in the American Gardens Building on W. 81st Street on the 11th floor. My name is Patrick Bateman. I'm 27 years old. I believe in taking care of myself and a balanced diet and rigorous exercise routine.

tinkerbell

• Visitor
« Reply #170 on: April 02, 2015, 07:16:12 AM »

Lol its ok Sweden , I'm a girl that's why

tinkerbell

• Visitor
« Reply #171 on: April 02, 2015, 07:20:38 AM »

Hey buddy, I'm really happy your satisfied with your height and not undergoing a 2nd surgery, but if you do come to visit in hope to see you there and keep in touch on fb

Smallguy

« Reply #172 on: April 02, 2015, 07:34:08 AM »

Oh yeah. I still remember India and the nurse at the hospital.

She told me that she liked me. Maybe I come back there just to get her Fb!!!

And you too. If you feel like it, send me a message. Who knows, I might be rich one day.

tinkerbell

• Visitor
« Reply #173 on: April 02, 2015, 07:46:39 AM »

Lol well I have one of the nurses on my fb,  u can add her and ask for her colleagues number hehe

jaymorgan712

I contacted Dror paley in regards to Dr. Sarin...
« Reply #174 on: August 18, 2015, 03:54:21 AM »

This is what I said to Dr. Paley:  If you have any information this Dr. Sarin, please tell me more about him. Is he a scammer? It just doesn't look like he knows what he is doing. Should people  stay well away from him? I have read diaries and so many people suffered.

This is his website. Have you even heard of this Doctor before? http://www.drsarin.in/

Now this is what Dr. Paley replied back and said to me:

"I keep seeing disastrous results from Sarin. I have had to fix several of his cases. Costs more to fix the problems he creates than to do it correctly in the first place."

Currently Banned for fake diary until proper explanation is accounted for.

2 surgeries complete india/usa

• Visitor
« Reply #175 on: November 07, 2015, 02:47:08 PM »

I was one of the cases Paley had to fix from Sarin. It has been almost 3 years since I trusted myself to Sarin and I still can't walk anything close to normal. Paley did improve my case, but I am now only half crippled not fully crippled. Stay away from Sarin.

2 surgeries complete india/usa

• Visitor
« Reply #176 on: November 10, 2015, 05:30:49 AM »

Sarin actually asked myself and another person to set up a fake Google hang out account for him almost 2 years ago when he and sysop first had their falling out. Of course we declined. I was disgusted to read sysops statement on the old forum that claims all of Sarins patients "are pretty much OK". That is complete utter nonsense. There are people so severely disabled that I wonder if they will ever live something that resembles a normal life.

I am familiar with Amit and the other fakers who post. I was one of the original guests who noticed the fake phantom account he posted on the other sight that led to sysop banning the entire guesthouses IP address. I have never met Sringari nor would I hire him since It is my understanding he is not formally trained in LL. It is also my understanding that Sringaris assistant Harry is claiming to be a Dr now. When I met him he was working for Sarin as a physio therapist. It is my belief he now claims to be a Dr. in order to give a false sense of assurance to sringaris patients and to lessen Sringaris duties as an attending physician which is abhorrently devious.

A last word to the wise. Lengthening over 5 cm in the tibia ( I did 7cm) is a great risk. Nearly everyone who stayed conservative and lengthened just over 5cm up to 6 did much better in terms of soft tissue recovery compared to the fools like myself who lengthened 7cm. I know 2cm does not seem like much of a difference but in the body it is huge. I regret not stopping my distraction at 5cm.

If anyone has any further Sarin or Sringari thoughts I suggest you remove them from your mind. Even if you choose India there are multiple other surgeons to consider who are Board certified and formally trained in Illizarov.

Best of luck. I will be seeing another surgeon today as a matter of fact to see about a TFL release surgery in my Illiotibial band. To this day I have had 7 surgeries. 2 for lengthening and 5 for corrections. You can see how much grief an additional 5 surgeries could cause. I am now looking to surgery number 8.

Sweden

« Reply #177 on: December 03, 2015, 12:59:15 AM »

And them you went to Sarin anyway. Strange how that is sometimes.......

Don't do more than 5cm people!!

jaymorgan712

« Reply #178 on: December 03, 2015, 01:51:58 AM »

How about 5.1 centimetres? That extra millimetre over 5 is what I am aiming for! No doctors seem to have a problem with that extra millimetre and believe it wont destroy me. What do you think?

By the way, what was your bone length before the surgery, Sweden? They say 15% of your bone length is the safest.
Currently Banned for fake diary until proper explanation is accounted for.

vietguy12

• Visitor
« Reply #179 on: March 19, 2016, 12:14:02 AM »

Hello everybody. I messaged Dr Sarin about 2 days ago but he has not message me back. I am 5'7 I want to do internal femur about 3-4 inches but worried about long recovery time because I do have university. Im thinking of doing this summer and taking 1 semester off to recover. Can anyone tell me if he's a good doctor for femur or if any doctors you recommend in India or Vietnam. Thanks :)

Nightwish

« Reply #180 on: March 19, 2016, 01:34:55 AM »

I would look at everything said about Sarin, I'd then run a mile. I'd then think I'd run far enough, then run again.
Height: 166cm
Wingspan: 168cm
Goal: 172cm
Facial Hair Growth: Pre puberty
Dance Move: The sprinkler

Max

« Reply #181 on: March 19, 2016, 01:49:17 AM »

^I would do probably more than that  :P

vietguy12

• Visitor
« Reply #182 on: March 19, 2016, 02:39:24 AM »

I've read good and bad stories. I just want to choose a good doctor in India and also affordable. this is so hard.

TrueSpartan

« Reply #183 on: March 19, 2016, 03:55:30 AM »

If you do 3 to 4 inches with any doctor you are looking at a long recovery. If you are going to India, I recommend you follow veterans advice and do not lengthen more then 5 to 6 cm.

goodlucktomylegs

« Reply #184 on: March 19, 2016, 06:16:41 AM »

I've read good and bad stories. I just want to choose a good doctor in India and also affordable. this is so hard.

you get what you pay
it is ur life

vietguy12

• Visitor
« Reply #185 on: March 19, 2016, 07:52:53 AM »

hmm 6 cm is that much. Many doctors recommend 7.5 cm the max. With my research, I have found people recommend dr talwar or dr. dhawan. I was thinking dr dhwan, any thoughts on him? Also to goodluck not many people have 100k to spend for american doctors.
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8   Go Up