Limb Lengthening Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 8   Go Down

Author Topic: Dr Amar Sarin ( New Delhi, India)  (Read 126324 times)

TomD

• Private
Re: Dr Amar Sarin ( New Delhi, India)
« Reply #124 on: December 26, 2014, 01:33:30 AM »

perhaps you could do femurs with the Spanish doctor, and tibia with sarin.

I personally would not use sarin. I prefer to stick to doctors who are internationally recognized. like ASAMI board members.

but good luck.

just remember. staying in a 3rd world might not seem like a big deal but it really hits you after you move there. so consider it. things that you are used to having will all of a sudden be unavailable. especially diet wise. :)

This is what I was thinking but I have emailed the Spanish doc about doing Fitbone femurs and LON tibs for a reduced price. We will se what he says.
« Last Edit: December 26, 2014, 02:07:51 AM by TomD »

tikal

« Reply #125 on: December 30, 2014, 05:12:53 PM »

ask about wat happen for mmn_native is that true ? can tell me for knowing fact 

tikal

« Reply #126 on: December 30, 2014, 05:18:54 PM »

Dear ForcedPuberty
i am not lazy i think dr is now good option but i think he is not care form patients and some Indain dr cost  is cheper than him

ForcedPuberty

« Reply #127 on: December 30, 2014, 05:45:10 PM »

your definition of good doctor, and my definition of good doctor. is different.

also to ask people is this doctor good option. that is lazy. it means you never read all the diaries on the site and came to your own conclusion. you just wanted others to tell you what to believe.

you know that this doctor has messed people up, however because he is very cheap you have convinced your self that he is an excellent option because 4cm and smallguy have said they would use him.

this kind of mentality is seen often, sarin could disable thousands of people and 2 people might get good results and you will cling to those 2 results and ignore everything else because deep down you want to believe a cheap doctor is good so you don't have to spend more.

it is possible you will go to sarin and be fine. but it is also possible you will go to sarin and experience life long problems that only more surgery with more expensive doctors can fix.
Nope, 20cm is just nope.

"because FP's the hero LL Forum deserves, but not the one is needs right now. So we'll hunt him, because he can take it. because hes not the hero. He's a silent gardian, watchfull protector. The Dark Knight."

tikal

« Reply #128 on: December 30, 2014, 07:17:23 PM »

i read many diaries . but r u know wich is fake wich is not?
for Example first carzy6+ surgery that have write in old forum  he do LL surgery in banglor by a doctor that his cost is 5000-6000$ and good result and he do the surgey by dr sairn too , another person has told that carzy6+ is fake
who say true
i do not know
u do not know too.
some times i think do this surgery in my country

TomD

• Private
« Reply #129 on: December 30, 2014, 07:39:59 PM »

To be fair , The only thing we have is the patient diaries and all the hearsay that comes with it.

I am convinced that Dr Sarin made some errors with patients and the cause was the quality of care.

However, I am also open to the real possibility that the negligence of care was exasperated by Sysop starting up an assembly line of patients for Sarin.

Sarin was overloaded by patients and had no experience in dealing with a meat market or 'chop shop' kind of medicine. Since he had to pay Sysop a cut of his fees per patient, the only way he could make any money was to shovel as many of them as possible through the doors.

Now that the sysop guest house experiment went down in flames, I am curious to see if Sarins level of care has returned to normal . We should have seen a drop in complications for patients admitted for surgery after Nov 2013.

LowerVilliers

« Reply #130 on: December 30, 2014, 10:55:58 PM »

Good point Tom. I have met Dr Sarin and he seemed sincere to me. But a consultation is important and this is something decided by yourself. I may do LL in mumbai in a few months. There are some good doctors in India and KiloKahn helped us in finding 3. His diary is not fake. But there are a lot of fake diaries and posts, with these people putting in so much time and effort

TomD

• Private
« Reply #131 on: December 31, 2014, 02:33:12 AM »

Good point Tom. I have met Dr Sarin and he seemed sincere to me. But a consultation is important and this is something decided by yourself. I may do LL in mumbai in a few months. There are some good doctors in India and KiloKahn helped us in finding 3. His diary is not fake. But there are a lot of fake diaries and posts, with these people putting in so much time and effort

Yes. I hope he does right the ship so to speak. My impression of him was he was as knowledgeable as any other doctor.

His hook up with sysop ruined his reputation but I like to think that he was otherwise a good doctor under normal circumstances.

Sean Connery

• Newbi
« Reply #132 on: December 31, 2014, 02:59:34 AM »

How are medical laymen on the forums able to say with any degree of legitimacy whether or not a doctor is knowledgeable in their field?

Aside from that, Sarin is not recognized as a legitimate limb lengthening surgeon by any of the credible limb lengthening surgeons or other doctors of ASAMI. He's not even employed at the hospital he performed his surgeries in. He's a freelancer experimenting on those who are unfortunate enough to be his sucker.
I'm not drunk! I'm Scottish!

ReadRothbard

« Reply #133 on: December 31, 2014, 10:59:38 PM »

How are medical laymen on the forums able to say with any degree of legitimacy whether or not a doctor is knowledgeable in their field?

Aside from that, Sarin is not recognized as a legitimate limb lengthening surgeon by any of the credible limb lengthening surgeons or other doctors of ASAMI. He's not even employed at the hospital he performed his surgeries in. He's a freelancer experimenting on those who are unfortunate enough to be his sucker.

Exactly; I know nothing about Dr. Sarin, and I will likely never meet him in all of the days if my life. I only know that many of those whom have sought him out have had terrible results.
“If you're afraid - don't do it, - if you're doing it - don't be afraid!” ― Genghis Khan

172 cm in the morning (67.8"); 170 cm (67”) at night; Sitting Height: 96 cm (37.8”); Goal: 184.5 cm (6'0.7"); Ultimate Goal: 192 cm (6’3.5) morning height, 190 cm (6’3) “night” height
Future space tycoon

Blackhawk

« Reply #134 on: December 31, 2014, 11:19:28 PM »

I probably wouldn't go to him either, but he has too many supporters to conclude that he is terrible.  Some people are happy with their results and the care they received.

Machine

• Because you are alive , everything is possible .
« Reply #135 on: January 03, 2015, 06:08:58 PM »

Some means only 6 out of 60 patients .
And those some are either lucky or made a deal with Dr Sarin .

ForcedPuberty

« Reply #136 on: January 08, 2015, 08:14:42 AM »

to all the dumb people about to jump on the sarin band wagon again because they are poor.

from crazy 6
This is how he placed nail wrong way in my right leg and hence right leg is fked up. When I asked him that I feel something poking inside knee. He kept saying don't worry. It will go by time and eventually I ended up with Leg straightening problem. Then he started telling me - This is because of hamstring shortage and keep weight on knee. I have kept more than 30-35 kg on my knee and bear so much pain but It never went down. It was all because of nail which damaged surface of Tibia. He also ignored my tibia curve and said it is nothing to do with leg ROM. He kept fooling me. I do feel dumb to trust on him so much.

Now I am fighting with multiple problems in right leg.

Another point is he never allowed me to take X rays like I wanted so I can see nail. He never allowed me to take CT scan or MRI. This is all because he wanted to hide my complication.

I dont have any grudge against him as I take this as my responsibility to give myself to him but in same time I just want to ask him one thing. "Will he sleep in night knowing that he fked my life?"

x rays included in the link. sarin just doesn't know what the fuk he is doing. especially with internals. and some people who may end up fine are going to risk going to an amateur to save money. sarin can not perform the surgery correctly. he is not a competent surgeon. he is a butcher who gets lucky for some patients. how can you explain this placement of the nail in the link. nothing can excuse this surgical error.
« Last Edit: January 12, 2015, 12:56:11 PM by Admin »
Nope, 20cm is just nope.

"because FP's the hero LL Forum deserves, but not the one is needs right now. So we'll hunt him, because he can take it. because hes not the hero. He's a silent gardian, watchfull protector. The Dark Knight."

Smallguy

« Reply #137 on: January 08, 2015, 09:02:41 AM »

It's funny that you are quoting Crazy 6. I could remember the time when he also said Dr. Sarin was the greatest doctor in the whole wide world. Oh yeah, I forgot, Crazy 6 was previously the manager working at the guesthouse in charge of payroll. I wonder if there is any conflict of interest there. Then he was fired and went to work for another doctor.

If you enjoy Crazy 6's quotes.. here are some more.

"Proportion is just an illusionary of the human's mind."
"I only date tall white girls now."
"Get tall or die trying."
"Dr. Paley was a snob. Wouldn't recommend" - he told me he previously tried to contact Paley but was turned down thus of grudge against the doctor
"Slow and steady are the way to go." - because of this quote, I developed pre consolidation.

And if you like Crazy 6, you can join him in adopting a diet of curry and vegetable diet. Never exercise. And chat on Skype at 2am at night while his roommate (myself) is trying to F*ckin get some sleep.

Btw, ForcedPuberty, you seem like a nice guy, but I wouldn't want to shake your hand... if you know what I mean :)))

I live in the American Gardens Building on W. 81st Street on the 11th floor. My name is Patrick Bateman. I'm 27 years old. I believe in taking care of myself and a balanced diet and rigorous exercise routine.

TomD

• Private
« Reply #138 on: January 08, 2015, 09:26:49 AM »

Some means only 6 out of 60 patients .
And those some are either lucky or made a deal with Dr Sarin .

Sarin screwed up 54 patients? I am surprised he still has a medical licence.

What I am interested in is the quality of care after Oct 30th 2014. Here are my reasons:

It is my bet Sarin and Sysop went into business together and Sarin could not handle the workload. Too many patients too fast for too little money.

The big 'blow up' happened in July 2013 and Sysop banned him from his approved list (and set in motion the events that created this forum) so I doubt he had many patients come in after this time.

Even if he had just operated on any, they should have finished lengthening and been strong enough to go home by Nov 1 2013.

So if my theory is correct the level of care should have returned to normal as his patient load did  likewise. I want to hear about Sarin patients who were operated on after this date.  If this is correct or false I would like any info that anyone can give .

cheers.

ForcedPuberty

« Reply #139 on: January 08, 2015, 02:08:48 PM »

It's funny that you are quoting Crazy 6. followed by ra ra ra ra crazy+6 this, crazy+6 that. ra ra ra

small gy, I don't really give a fk who posted this. im pointing your attention to an x ray.

and you have ignored the xray because you know its a clear example of how   a doctor sarin is. you have instead gone on a crazy+6 attack rant to demonize him as a person. I hate crazy+6. but I don't give a fk about crazy+6. but the x ray is proof of sarins incompetency.

so stop ignoring the evidence. the LON internal nail is basically in the guys freaking knee cap. sarin is not a leg lengthening doctor if he doesn't understand that the rod doesn't belong in the fking knee cap.
Nope, 20cm is just nope.

Smallguy

« Reply #140 on: January 09, 2015, 04:04:22 AM »

small gy, I don't really give a fk who posted this. im pointing your attention to an x ray.

and you have ignored the xray because you know its a clear example of how crap a doctor sarin is. you have instead gone on a crazy+6 attack rant to demonize him as a person. I hate crazy+6. but I don't give a fk about crazy+6. but the x ray is proof of sarins incompetency.

so stop ignoring the evidence. the LON internal nail is basically in the guys freaking knee cap. sarin is not a leg lengthening doctor if he doesn't understand that the rod doesn't belong in the fking knee cap.

Hey, no need to swear, stoop low or to get hostile. I believe you are a more educated person than this.

From what I know, Sarin only operated on Crazy 6 femur. He did his tibias with a different doctor. Why does the nail in his tibias got to do with Sarin's femur operation? And if he had problem, why didn't he brought it up when he was the manager at the guesthouse? He was very optimistic when we were there. Why didn't he get his problem fixed? I did my LL in early 2013. At this time, Crazy said his bones are already consolidated and should have taken his rod out. Why did he waited all the way until the end of 2013 without fixing his issues?

I'm not trying to demonized Crazy 6. He's a great guy and a good friend. He gave me good advice and visited my room several times when I have issues. I never exposed anything about him that hasn't been revealed by himself or somebody's else.

You mean I try to discredit him? The facts speak for itself. There was the time when he said Sarin was a good doctor. But after he was fired. His comments totally changed. I can't speak for his medical condition. But if this is the case, I feel sorry for him and thought he should have gotten it resolved... then to have waited for several years and posting picture online and not getting it fixed.
« Last Edit: January 09, 2015, 05:35:16 AM by Smallguy »
I live in the American Gardens Building on W. 81st Street on the 11th floor. My name is Patrick Bateman. I'm 27 years old. I believe in taking care of myself and a balanced diet and rigorous exercise routine.

ForcedPuberty

« Reply #141 on: January 09, 2015, 06:41:37 AM »

I don't believe you looked at the link. because if you did you would have seen it only has 1 bone and therefore is not the tibia like you stated.

the diary is called.
Topic: Crazy+6 - External Femur - Dr. Sarin - 2011 - My LL Nightmare

it is in the doctors I do not recommend section, and it is page 53.

also I know crazy discredited himself. but you only focused on crazy and not the xray. so can you just understand what I am saying here.

there are mistakes a surgeon can make which are acceptable, and there are mistakes that a surgeon can not make unless he does not know the hell what he is doing. I think you have cognitive dissidence. your refusing to even see the evidence or address it because you have a current paradigm for sarin. you have a particular way of thinking about sarin and you are refusing to take in more information.

the very first thing people with cognitive dissidence say when confronted is no im not refusing to see more evidence and no I don't have cognitive disadence.

you don't want to change the way you view sarin so badly that you did not even address the x ray. your mind ignored the fact that only a bumbling idiot could have done that on the operating table........ like this is no small matter..... the femur LON device is in his knee cap. please address this instead of ignoring it.
it is inexcusable for sarin to do this. this is daming evidence to his surgical prowess.

Nope, 20cm is just nope.

Smallguy

« Reply #142 on: January 09, 2015, 07:00:07 AM »

Okay cool. I mistaken those x-rays for his tibias photo. He also has issues with his tibiae from his former tibiae doctors. Here is your picture. I do agree. They are closed to the knee cap. However, the bones are consolidated and he should have taken out the rod. Problem solved.

(wow, you must be thrill now, winning your first debate)

« Last Edit: January 09, 2015, 08:16:32 AM by Smallguy »

hightgainer

• Visitor
« Reply #143 on: March 06, 2015, 05:43:13 PM »

hiii . i am planing to visit dr.sarin for a consultation .is he good surgeon? i m from new delhi india.i m planing surgery

tallerbetter

« Reply #144 on: March 11, 2015, 11:48:47 PM »

hiii . i am planing to visit dr.sarin for a consultation .is he good surgeon? i m from new delhi india.i m planing surgery

Are you joking? He's probably the most awful option among doctors mentioned in this forum.

ReadRothbard

« Reply #145 on: March 14, 2015, 01:18:38 AM »

Don't go with Dr. Sarin. Try Dr. Dhawan or Dr. Naveen Talwar, instead. They are both in New Dehli and just as affordable.
“If you're afraid - don't do it, - if you're doing it - don't be afraid!” ― Genghis Khan

172 cm in the morning (67.8"); 170 cm (67”) at night; Sitting Height: 96 cm (37.8”); Goal: 184.5 cm (6'0.7"); Ultimate Goal: 192 cm (6’3.5) morning height, 190 cm (6’3) “night” height
Future space tycoon

tallerbetter

« Reply #146 on: March 15, 2015, 01:35:11 PM »

Don't go with Dr. Sarin. Try Dr. Dhawan or Dr. Naveen Talwar, instead. They are both in New Dehli and just as affordable.

Dhawan and Naveen Talwar are better options, of course. But avoid India as much as you can.

heightangel

« Reply #147 on: March 16, 2015, 03:44:36 PM »

Dhawan and Naveen Talwar are better options, of course. But avoid India as much as you can.

I agree bro

KiloKAHN

• Premier Member
  • Digital Devil
« Reply #148 on: March 16, 2015, 10:51:53 PM »

Why dismiss a whole country because of a few bad eggs? I think going to Europe or USA makes a lot more sense for those who can afford it, for sure. But for those who are in the sub $30,000 range, India can be a good destination provided you go to the right doctor. I had a positive experience with my surgeon, who's certainly not a butcher, scammer, or quack.
Initial height: 164 cm / ~5'5" (Surgery on 6/25/2014)
Current height: 170 cm / 5'7" (Frames removed 6/29/2015)
External Tibia lengthening performed by Dr Mangal Parihar in Mumbai, India.
My Cosmetic Leg Lengthening Experience

ReadRothbard

« Reply #149 on: March 17, 2015, 09:44:17 PM »

Why dismiss a whole country because of a few bad eggs? I think going to Europe or USA makes a lot more sense for those who can afford it, for sure. But for those who are in the sub $30,000 range, India can be a good destination provided you go to the right doctor. I had a positive experience with my surgeon, who's certainly not a butcher, scammer, or quack.

I totally agree. There are plenty of fantastic doctors in India. India has it's very impoverished, undeveloped regions, but the whole country isn't like that. In a country like that, you will have quacks, but you will also have doctors like Parihar and Dhawan catering to the wealthy.

Future space tycoon

KiloKAHN

• Premier Member
  • Digital Devil
« Reply #150 on: March 17, 2015, 10:32:35 PM »

I totally agree. There are plenty of fantastic doctors in India. India has it's very impoverished, undeveloped regions, but the whole country isn't like that. In a country like that, you will have quacks, but you will also have doctors like Parihar and Dhawan catering to the wealthy.

Yep. And if Dr Parihar wasn't a good surgeon, I don't think he'd be selected to lecture with Dr Paley at the British Limb Reconstruction Society Annual Meeting in London. A quack would get called out by Paley pretty good.

http://www.blrs2015.com/
Initial height: 164 cm / ~5'5" (Surgery on 6/25/2014)
Current height: 170 cm / 5'7" (Frames removed 6/29/2015)
External Tibia lengthening performed by Dr Mangal Parihar in Mumbai, India.
My Cosmetic Leg Lengthening Experience

ReadRothbard

« Reply #151 on: March 17, 2015, 11:09:22 PM »

Yep, and there's a reason Dr. Sarin wasn't invited lol

Future space tycoon

tallerbetter

« Reply #152 on: March 18, 2015, 12:19:27 AM »

Yep, and there's a reason Dr. Sarin wasn't invited lol

YEah in spite of flowers and rainbows from old forum... 8)

Horizon

• Visitor
« Reply #153 on: March 22, 2015, 06:01:24 PM »

Does anyone know how to open a new post/thread. i couldnt see anywhere. pls help
Internal Tibia in India - Consultation in April 2015 and LL in May 2015

spiderman

• Visitor
  • Banned - Clone Account Of ItsMyLife
« Reply #154 on: March 22, 2015, 08:58:54 PM »

Sarin is butcher please don't go to him, my doctor has said he is now infamous.
Note: Banned - Clone Account Of ItsMyLife

Re-considering 5 cm tibia. Starting height: 186 cm.

Orthopedist: Docs who routinely do this surgery as a "sub-specialty" are businessmen, salesmen.. deserve psychiatric help, not risky surgery... Any operation must be an informed, evaluated last resort be
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 8   Go Up