Limb Lengthening Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 29 30 [31] 32 33 ... 37   Go Down

Author Topic: 9 centimeters on tibias with Dr. Barinov, Volgograd-Russia  (Read 408165 times)

RGKEY

• just take it day by day
Re: 9 centimeters on tibias with Dr. Barinov, Volgograd-Russia
« Reply #930 on: August 31, 2015, 08:53:59 AM »

RGKEY 2.0
Original height. 163.5cms. Current height 172.5cms
Operation on 6/4/13 Tibias 9 centimeters

lumiere

« Reply #931 on: August 31, 2015, 11:41:24 AM »

Did you ask your doc is you are allowed of doing it? Pay attention man and good luck :)

Taller

« Reply #932 on: August 31, 2015, 07:57:55 PM »

Looks nice. Congrats man!

RGKEY

« Reply #933 on: September 01, 2015, 05:30:05 PM »

Dr. Barinov told me to dont do heavy weights on my knees, my doctor here says is ok to. Im just doing vey light weights. My knees are good so far
RGKEY 2.0

femoral_indecency

« Reply #934 on: September 21, 2015, 01:45:46 AM »

Hey RGKEY, what was your own doctor back home's reaction when you informed them about your LL surgery? Did you feel at all any shame, discomfort in telling them? It must've been a bit of getting used to for everyone including you when you got back home and you're nearly a head's length (4 inches) taller. Thank you again for sharing your story with all of us.
It is better to have experienced one's share of evils than to have always wondered what could have been.

k007

• Visitor
« Reply #935 on: September 21, 2015, 03:00:10 PM »

Dr. Barinov told me to dont do heavy weights on my knees, my doctor here says is ok to. Im just doing vey light weights. My knees are good so far

Hey buddy, can you speak russian?

Do the russian people understand english?

I've seen some videos about russia and it looks like most of them dont understand english, im thinking to go to russia as well, please reply.

ecb1992

• Visitor
« Reply #936 on: September 25, 2015, 11:47:35 PM »

I've seen some videos about russia and it looks like most of them dont understand english, im thinking to go to russia as well, please reply.

Hi K007,

I am here in Russia, day #3 post operation with Dr Barinov. I can confirm that most russians do not speak english.With that said, atleast the people here in Volgograd are extremely respectful and have a good heart. Was quite in shock because i was expecting the opposite but really friendly people. If you want to come to Russia, try and learn as much Russian as possible it will certainly help.

Hope this helps  :)

Joel

« Reply #937 on: October 14, 2015, 07:57:52 AM »

RGkey how are you doing these days?
5'5 manlet of peace

RGKEY

« Reply #938 on: October 25, 2015, 03:07:04 PM »

Hey RGKEY, what was your own doctor back home's reaction when you informed them about your LL surgery? Did you feel at all any shame, discomfort in telling them? It must've been a bit of getting used to for everyone including you when you got back home and you're nearly a head's length (4 inches) taller. Thank you again for sharing your story with all of us.

HAHA YEAH, HE WAS SURPRISED AND EXCITED ABOUT IT IN A WAY,, THEN ANOTHER DOCTOR WAS SHAMING ME LOL AND ALL THIS HAPPENED WHILE HE WAS BEING LOUD ABOUT IT SO ALL THE OFFICE PRETTY MUCH FOUND OUT ABOUT MY LL LOL
RGKEY 2.0

RGKEY

« Reply #939 on: October 25, 2015, 03:08:00 PM »

I FORGOT MOST OF IT.. I KNOW SOME WORDS AND CAN MAKE SOME SENTENCES BUT THATS IT LOL
RGKEY 2.0

RGKEY

« Reply #940 on: October 25, 2015, 03:09:13 PM »

Hi K007,

I am here in Russia, day #3 post operation with Dr Barinov. I can confirm that most russians do not speak english.With that said, atleast the people here in Volgograd are extremely respectful and have a good heart. Was quite in shock because i was expecting the opposite but really friendly people. If you want to come to Russia, try and learn as much Russian as possible it will certainly help.

Hope this helps  :)

GOOD LUCK!! TRY TO ENJOY EVERY MOMENT AND MAKE WHERE YOU ARE YOUR NEW HOME UNTIL YOU LEAVE:)
RGKEY 2.0

NB

« Reply #941 on: October 26, 2015, 03:21:07 PM »

RGKEY, did you return your pre-operation healty? Can you run, jump, go down and up the stairs?
And I saw the picture, where you got an infection. Do you remember, how many continued an infection?
I got an infection 2 days ago, today the other needle got an infection on the same foot ((( I know it is individually, but want to know approximatly how many days it take.
My doctor was: Fahri Teymurkhanly
Pre-surgery height:  146 cm (Did surgery on May 05, 2015)
Post-surgery height: 153 cm (Removed frames on May, 2016)
http://www.limblengtheningforum.com/index.php?topic=4484.0

RGKEY

« Reply #942 on: October 28, 2015, 10:22:06 PM »

maybe i can but i dont try. i dont remember much by now lol everything i wrote on my diary,,, i cant really remember exactly
RGKEY 2.0

Thatdude950

« Reply #943 on: March 18, 2016, 06:10:00 AM »

Any updates?

bob111

• Visitor
« Reply #944 on: March 18, 2016, 10:23:34 AM »

What about getting the external fixator installed then leaving for home and screwing it yourself each day?

berkeclor123

« Reply #945 on: April 24, 2016, 08:50:15 PM »

What the hell happened to your legs RGKEY?? Looks like you weren't too carefuly during consolidation. The bending is crazy. Should have done LATN
current height: 175 cm
wingspan: 184 cm
goal height: 183 cm

OregonMade

« Reply #946 on: May 06, 2016, 05:19:46 PM »

Do you know what also helps consolidation is Red Maca Root, and Bone Broth.  Google it.  If you take these supplements then I guarantee that you will consolidate faster. 

RGKEY

« Reply #947 on: May 12, 2016, 10:10:10 PM »

hey people I know I've been away for awhile now.. well i almost killed my self and was in depression,, i regret it all..

haha.. im just kidding, all is the same... havent fixed my bowed leg yet due to logistics...I just feel there is a lot of more diaries now here and on the old forum so there is not much need for me to keep writing.. im just back since i saw i had few emails from some of you guys...

im not recovered 100% i dont think i will ever be!;/  its all good thou i knew this could happen
i can not run for more than a minute feeling pain on my muscles etc...
my calf muscles are stiff for the most part....
life is as always great, and sometimes i can not believe I was so small before hahaha!! i still feel short...
everything is good besides what i said...
i can squat and dead lift, i do it as part of my workout,, more reps less weight..
so i dead lift last time 3 set of 15 reps for 130 pounds. i could do a lot more but no rush...
i dont do leg press i heard they are bad for the knee.

not much to say.. hasta la vista amigos..
RGKEY 2.0

goodlucktomylegs

« Reply #948 on: May 13, 2016, 05:45:32 AM »

hey people I know I've been away for awhile now.. well i almost killed my self and was in depression,, i regret it all..

haha.. im just kidding, all is the same... havent fixed my bowed leg yet due to logistics...I just feel there is a lot of more diaries now here and on the old forum so there is not much need for me to keep writing.. im just back since i saw i had few emails from some of you guys...

im not recovered 100% i dont think i will ever be!;/  its all good thou i knew this could happen
i can not run for more than a minute feeling pain on my muscles etc...
my calf muscles are stiff for the most part....
life is as always great, and sometimes i can not believe I was so small before hahaha!! i still feel short...
everything is good besides what i said...
i can squat and dead lift, i do it as part of my workout,, more reps less weight..
so i dead lift last time 3 set of 15 reps for 130 pounds. i could do a lot more but no rush...
i dont do leg press i heard they are bad for the knee.

not much to say.. hasta la vista amigos..

Nah Man
you freak me out at firstt second
glad you are doing fine

RGKEY

« Reply #949 on: May 14, 2016, 10:46:31 AM »

LOL.. I KNOW...IM SURE MANY WERE LIKE, IT WAS ABOUT TIME FOR RGKEY TO FALL IN THE HOLE OF MY LIFE SUCKS AFTER LL.. HAHA

AS I JUST SAID TO SOMEONE OVER PM, THIS LL THING WILL ONLY MAKE YOUR LIFE BETTER, IF YOUR LIFE BEFORE LL WAS ALREADY GOOD. BUT IF YOU ARE WAITING FOR LL TO BE THE SOLUTION OF HOW YOUR LIFE SUCKS THEN YOU WILL BE ON A BIG ASS MESS. I KNOW SOME GUYS WHO THOUGHT THEIR LIFE WILL BE SIGNIFICALLY BETTER BECAUSE OF LL, THEY WILL HAVE MORE GIRLS, THEY WILL GET THE RESPECT OF PEOPLE, ETC... THIS IS ALL BULLcrap IT WILL NOT IF YOU DONT CHANGE THIS crap INTERNALLY..TRUST ME IT WILL NOT GET YOU GIRLS!! IT WILL COMPLEMMENT IT BUT THAT'S IT.

I THINK IT WILL HURT YOU MORE IF YOU THINK THE REASON YOUR LIFE SUCKS IS BECAUSE OF YOUR HEIGHT. BECAUSE WHAT WILL HAPPENS IS THAT ONCE YOU ARE TALLER YOU WILL REALIZE THAT NOTHING HAS CHANGED AND THEN YOU MIGHT FEEL EVEN MORE DEPRESSED THAN BEFORE LL.

AND AGAIN...STOP SENDING ME PM WITH QUESTIONS I ALREADY ANSWERED, OR QUESTIONS THAT YOU SHOULD BE ASKING THE DOCTOR OR THE CLINIC DIRECTLY,, I WAS THERE IN VOLGOGRAD IN 2013...A LONG TIME AGO... crap HAS CHANGED FOR WHAT I HAVE BEEN TOLD...

LAST TIME I CHECKED THANX TO ME IT BECAME A SAUSAGE FEST!! :P NO GIRLS AND MANY dckS.. SO I GUESS THE GOOD OLD TIMES ARE GONE..GONE...I GUESS AFTER ME EVERYONE THOUGHT IT WAS A FREE PASS FOR PUSSY LAND HAHAHA... WELL SORRY GUYS...I DONT KNOW WHAT TO SAY:///
RGKEY 2.0

leon

• Visitor
« Reply #950 on: May 14, 2016, 10:51:16 PM »

hi Buddy,How is everything? I hope everything is all right.I just decided to surgery in Dr. Barinov's hospital. To be honest,I am confused and not sure what to do as no one has given me any instructions and information in this surgery,i try to send an email to Dr because i fear that my leg could be bending but unfortunately no one told any information .i hope u can tell me u legs have some complications now because i see u invitation and  the x-ray display u legs are bending and it was a normal complications in surgery that we cannot escape from? So what should we do to avoid it happening,thx. ;D ;D ;D ;D

RGKEY

« Reply #951 on: June 30, 2016, 02:10:24 AM »

hey Leon, i dont think u should have much complications now. i think now they use a rod post lengthening that will not allow any bending in the future.
RGKEY 2.0

RGKEY

« Reply #952 on: June 30, 2016, 02:10:58 AM »

i can smell the power of another 5cms.... lol
RGKEY 2.0

RGKEY

« Reply #953 on: June 30, 2016, 02:46:53 AM »

RGKEY 2.0

so I never thought, I would be actually considering doing this all over again...lol

well life is short, or the very least it could really be...

so i even forgot what it feels to walk around 163cms. Damm, I was really short, so I feel for my fellas that are in that situation, trust me i can relate. but the truth of the matter is that my new height is 172 and honestly, what i feel to be the most satisfying thing about my new height is when i have normal clothes and normal shoes (without lifts) and look at the reflect of my self anywhere I go and I really look better, I dont really look short, only when I see guys around 175cms and realize im shorter than them, then I realize f...k! am I that short stil!??l hahaha.
In terms of recovery, everything kinda remains the same, stiff legs, blablabla...can run,, yes i could and then i would have knee pain... can i dead lift? yes with no problem, well i can not go heavy but around 120 pounds 3 sets of 10-12 reps, i go very easy bc of my left leg is still not good for much effort. i can do Judo no problem really since it is on a mat and it doesnt put much pressure on the knee i guess.. still have some weird little anoying pains on foot and ankles.
over all I take it as if im just somehow limited but not handicap lol

Most importantly, can I beat the crap out of you and most people...fk yeah!;) haha I hope I dont have to do it for real lol It would probably be painful for days plus im a lover before a fighter haha.

So Ive ben thinking Jamal! I have some friends in Ukraine that would wait for me with open arms!:) and who knows maybe RGKEY will spread the love to the ladies in Ukraine "RGKEY 2.0" hahaha
cheers..

Let me know guys if you want me to make a video, i could answer your questions... i need to get into this Leg lengthening mindset again...! I might be back)))
RGKEY 2.0

TIBIKE200

« Reply #954 on: June 30, 2016, 11:56:30 AM »

so let's say you are going to do 6cm on femurs (unless you dont care to look like a total freak and will do more). What then? You will be 178 and afterwards you will see people 180 and above and what will you do?
I learned some stuff during this time

CCMidwest

« Reply #955 on: June 30, 2016, 01:12:39 PM »

Lol, I love this Rgkey guy. My favorite diary in here for sure.

Rgkey, wouldn't you wanna fix your f*cked up left leg before another LL? Isn't it still misaligned?
5'7.5

RGKEY

« Reply #956 on: June 30, 2016, 02:26:17 PM »

so let's say you are going to do 6cm on femurs (unless you dont care to look like a total freak and will do more). What then? You will be 178 and afterwards you will see people 180 and above and what will you do?

Hi Tibike, very good point and question!:))
So, I was planning to start distraction of bones and then see day by day how my proportions look like, I think I can stretch 5cms and still look fairly proportional, honestely I think I would look much better and much more proportional than now, sometimes I feel mi tibias take literally have of my leg lol and that makes them look more skinny, I will see day by day and as long as I think Im looking good I will keep going, who knows.. maybe I will look like a freak to other people, but as long as I feel I look hot thats all I care:))

on your other point very good one as well, you are a smart person I can tell, i like it:))
so what I meant, was that still some people at 175-174 from far most of them look kinda short to my eyes, might be bc of ther leg torso proportions...so i want to be out of that bracket, am i making any sense.?? maybe not hahaha so people over 176 even from far I notice they look at least fine in terms of height. but you are right, there might be a chance that when i get to be 177-178, ill be like fk i wish im 183 very f..king true on that assessment!! I actually think it will be the case, as when I got to be 172...but...I know I will not allow my self to look like a freak for my own eyes, and I know the moment I go over 178 I will look like one from my own perspective. And I roll only this way...If you dont like something, change it, and if you can't, then accept it..so at 178cms, i will just accept the fact that that is the limit and as right now im happy with my height, i will be happy at 178 as well, so happiness has nothing to do with my height or looks at all,,,im just addicted to the rush of change and improvement if it can be done.
RGKEY 2.0

RGKEY

« Reply #957 on: June 30, 2016, 02:35:04 PM »

Lol, I love this Rgkey guy. My favorite diary in here for sure.

Rgkey, wouldn't you wanna fix your f*cked up left leg before another LL? Isn't it still misaligned?

Hey CCMidwest, I appreciate your words...!
hahaha...yeah true fact.. I will fix my f**cked up leg before that. Actually I just emailed dr. jamal if I can fix my leg and do femurs at the same time. Im waiting on his answer... cursing fingers! If I can do everything in 3 months and be back to the states in around three months ill be like the song, "girls just wanna have fun" wtf! haha..my apologies, just had an expresso lol. much love.

btw, I've been thinking of telling every new girl I meet about my leg lengthening and video recorded, then post it here so you guys can see how they react to it...i think it would be interesting lol once i told a girl from the club and told her i was abducted by russians and they stretch my legs 4 inches hahaha.. i ended up taking this girl home, she was so interested, well she wanted to work for CIA you figure...
RGKEY 2.0

TIBIKE200

« Reply #958 on: June 30, 2016, 02:40:59 PM »

based on the diaries of Jamal, I would stay away since everyone seems to get a non union.
I learned some stuff during this time

CCMidwest

« Reply #959 on: June 30, 2016, 02:52:17 PM »

based on the diaries of Jamal, I would stay away since everyone seems to get a non union.

^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^

This.

I understand wanting to be taller at 172cm (I'm 172cm or so), but man, save up and pick a better doctor.
5'7.5

RGKEY

« Reply #960 on: June 30, 2016, 03:05:35 PM »

^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^

This.

I understand wanting to be taller at 172cm (I'm 172cm or so), but man, save up and pick a better doctor.

thank you.. i havent made a decision where yet.. im just looking around and havent even read any diaries yet from his place. maybe one guy he has the same problem you mention. thanx for the tip.. i would look more into it for sure.
RGKEY 2.0
Pages: 1 ... 29 30 [31] 32 33 ... 37   Go Up