Limb Lengthening Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 6   Go Down

Author Topic: Make Me Taller - Why We Lost Trust and Left  (Read 97474 times)

Orlando

Re: Make Me Taller - Why We Lost Trust and Left
« Reply #31 on: September 21, 2013, 10:45:07 AM »

Legally speaking (and no pun intended) we don't have a leg to stand on as far as I am aware.  This to me is the biggest risk.  Different country, different rules.  Ultimately we chose to do this to ourselves.  I cannot see any court in a foreign country prosecuting a native surgeon because some guy wanted their legs longer.

I'm no legal expert but you never know, people have filed lawsuits for much lesser things and gotten compensations and rulings in their favour.  Also any type of fraud or conspiracy related crimes would be prosecuted in many countries, especially USA.   

By having a recommended/not recommended list ,  Apotheosiss could be sued as he is advising patients and could be held responsible for their results when things go wrong.   

Roger Murdock

• Visitor
« Reply #32 on: September 21, 2013, 10:32:56 PM »

Greetings,

I just registered, but I am not ready to use my old forum  username and possibly get banned. I am completely neutral in this fracas. Just want to get taller safely and I wish people would be honest, objective, and supportive without all the personal BS and ulterior motives. Hope this is where that will happen and stay that way,

Anyhow, almost all mentions of "Sarin" on old forum  have been changed to "Withheld" and all of the Sarin diaries except for Sweden's and Crazy's, and Mmn_native (he's a Sarin patient, right?) have been deleted.

God, this is sooooo frustrating! And for those of us were planning/considering having this done someday soon, extremely unnerving/troubling/frightening.

Anyone know what's going on?

Roger Murdock

• Visitor
« Reply #33 on: September 22, 2013, 03:36:33 AM »

UPDATE: Another search-and-replace was done and now all previous mentions of "Sarin" read as "my doctor", as in "I had surgery with Dr. my doctor last year"

WTF?!?!

An_Apple_A_Day

« Reply #34 on: September 22, 2013, 02:52:29 PM »

The only constant thing I keep seeing is that Sarin cannot be trusted.  It is almost as if this forum is confused.  On the one hand people are saying that old forum  is deleting any reference to Sarin and this is wrong.  Then you have a whole topic and posts dedicated to Sarin disasters with total knee replacements being required and no one recovering from him and he has been making threats, etc.

I think we really need to make up our minds here.  If the stuff about Sarin is true, then in many ways what SysOp did is correct by removing any reference to him and preventing people from choosing him.  On the flip side however, if what is written about Sarin on LL Forum is false and he is actually a good doctor, then this site itself has false information.  I mean what the hell is going on?

Muse

« Reply #35 on: September 22, 2013, 03:08:26 PM »

The only constant thing I keep seeing is that Sarin cannot be trusted.  It is almost as if this forum is confused.  On the one hand people are saying that old forum  is deleting any reference to Sarin and this is wrong.  Then you have a whole topic and posts dedicated to Sarin disasters with total knee replacements being required and no one recovering from him and he has been making threats, etc.

I think we really need to make up our minds here.  If the stuff about Sarin is true, then in many ways what SysOp did is correct by removing any reference to him and preventing people from choosing him.  On the flip side however, if what is written about Sarin on LL Forum is false and he is actually a good doctor, then this site itself has false information.  I mean what the hell is going on?

Actually, let's get some thing clear,   here's the simple summary

1) BOTH Sarin and Apotheosis/Sysop cannot be trusted.

2) Sarin is a unprofessional doctor, he has threaten patients indirectly, brush off their concerns and alot of complications with his patients are not reported. This was mentioned in the first post if you read it carefully again.

3) Sysop/Apotheosis is a salesman for Betz Nail and is using old forum  as advertising portal  by endorsing fake diaries and censoring any questions regarding his own agenda.

4) In 2011 Sysop/Apotheosis purchased the website from old forum A  (the original admin). In 2012 Sysop/Apotheosis made 20/20 TV appearance to promote old forum  website.

5) It is possible Sysop/Apotheosis had a financial disagreement with Sarin when the doctor decided to use his own HLN Nail for surgeries instead of the Betz nail which Apotheosis is financially profiting from.   It's also happen that this was around the time that complains about Sarin were coming out in the open on old forum .

6) It appears the main purpose of Apotheosis trip to India was actually to set up partnerships with more doctors so that he can profit from the Betz nail when they are used on patients. 

7) The Phantom is a fake diary and Apotheosis allows it because he has a partnership with Dr Sringari. Apotheosis/Sysop also recommend Harke and LL Forumorlife to go to Dr Sringari.  All of this is to kick start a new wave of patients for Dr Sringari.

8-) Sarin was promoted to recommended list very easily and various people voice out against it only for Apotheosis/Sysop to reply something about not needing so long and he had "his own criteria".  Now Sarin will be moved to not recommended list, according to latest post by Apotheosis/Sysop.  What happens to those people who just went on his recommendation to Sarin?   

9) That just shows you how the recommended/not recommended list has no credibility and is just a plaything for Apotheosis/Sysop to leverage against doctors whom he is not in favor with.   He changes it as he wishes and account to nobody, is that the kind of person you want trust your legs with?  .

Right away, it's a bad sign when somebody can delete many diaries with no accountability and no explanations.  There are other bad doctors, did you see their diaries deleted?  Nope, they are still archived. 

10) It's my belief that Apotheosis got cold feet when he saw the above post about legal actions against him, thus today he suddenly deleted all reference to Sarin which are possible evidence.   What coincidence timing.
« Last Edit: September 22, 2013, 08:32:54 PM by Admin »

KiloKAHN

• Premier Member
  • Digital Devil
« Reply #36 on: September 22, 2013, 09:20:56 PM »

People are going to find out about particular LL doctors regardless if them being on a website or not.  If someone decides to get his lengthening done in India and does a google search having to do with lengthening in India, Sarin's website will be one of the first to pop up. I think it's better that we keep info about particular doctors out in the open.
Initial height: 164 cm / ~5'5" (Surgery on 6/25/2014)
Current height: 170 cm / 5'7" (Frames removed 6/29/2015)
External Tibia lengthening performed by Dr Mangal Parihar in Mumbai, India.
My Cosmetic Leg Lengthening Experience

krin0610

• Visitor
« Reply #37 on: September 23, 2013, 04:11:38 PM »

The only true truth is that Sypsop is editing posts on old forum  and using fake accounts for this. Furthermore, Sysop was also using some genuine accounts - especially Dr sarin's patient accounts and was posting wrong/fake stories. Thus, you will only read comments/posts that he wants you to read for his own financial gain ... I know what I am talking about cause Sypsop amended some of my posts to reflect his line of thoughts and when I questioned him, I got banned and my post ultimately got deleted.

With regards to LL Forum and Dr Sarin, I can only say that I am currently a Dr Sarin's patient who has no interest in promoting Dr sarin (by the way, I was among the ones who used to complain about conditions in Dr Sarin's guest-house). Conditions in the guest-house have since significantly improved ... Concerning the medical side or Dr Sarin's skills, I think people should be honest and acknowledged that Dr Sarin is a very experienced and qualified doctor although he might appear sometimes careless ... let me explain: Dr Sarin, due to his experience & knowledge, tend sometimes to use the phrase "it's normal or it's OK" without further explanation ... I guess this is because from experience, he knows that there is nothing to worry about ... but what he forgot is that for patients, all these are new. On the other hand, I also I have to say that Dr Sarin is always available on Whatsapp for example and always reply instantly when a medical concern is brought to his attention.

I have been in the guest-house for just over 2 months and I have seen 3 patients (Americans) going back home walking ... of course not walking fully recovered as they were just like 5,6,7 months post surgery (not post frame removal).

Now, it's down to individual really to make up their mind ...

silverbilly

• Visitor
« Reply #38 on: September 23, 2013, 04:21:10 PM »

i just want to mention 1 thing .... the photo on phantoms diary on page 3 is the exact same one i saw in in Crazy+6 diary. i didn't want to mention anything on old forum  but theres definitely some legitimacy in your post and i thank you for that.

your not a snitch for sarin thats for sure ... so i wish u luck with the forum

An_Apple_A_Day

« Reply #39 on: September 23, 2013, 08:44:07 PM »

The only true truth is that Sypsop is editing posts on old forum  and using fake accounts for this. Furthermore, Sysop was also using some genuine accounts - especially Dr sarin's patient accounts and was posting wrong/fake stories. Thus, you will only read comments/posts that he wants you to read for his own financial gain ... I know what I am talking about cause Sypsop amended some of my posts to reflect his line of thoughts and when I questioned him, I got banned and my post ultimately got deleted.

With regards to LL Forum and Dr Sarin, I can only say that I am currently a Dr Sarin's patient who has no interest in promoting Dr sarin (by the way, I was among the ones who used to complain about conditions in Dr Sarin's guest-house). Conditions in the guest-house have since significantly improved ... Concerning the medical side or Dr Sarin's skills, I think people should be honest and acknowledged that Dr Sarin is a very experienced and qualified doctor although he might appear sometimes careless ... let me explain: Dr Sarin, due to his experience & knowledge, tend sometimes to use the phrase "it's normal or it's OK" without further explanation ... I guess this is because from experience, he knows that there is nothing to worry about ... but what he forgot is that for patients, all these are new. On the other hand, I also I have to say that Dr Sarin is always available on Whatsapp for example and always reply instantly when a medical concern is brought to his attention.

I have been in the guest-house for just over 2 months and I have seen 3 patients (Americans) going back home walking ... of course not walking fully recovered as they were just like 5,6,7 months post surgery (not post frame removal).

So what do you think of the posts here about Sarin?

Orlando

« Reply #40 on: September 23, 2013, 10:50:58 PM »

I also remember reading LL ForumorLife (current patient of Doctor Sringari) was desperately openly asking for sponsorship for his limb lengthening surgery back in Middle of July, the thread title was

"Can anyone sponsor my LL surgery with Dr. Sarin" and he posted that  "Hey can anyone sponsor my LL surgery with Dr.   Sarin I am only $4000 short" 

Since Dr Sarin price increase was only announced in late July, that mean he was $4000 short of the previous price of $15000.

One month later, he is paying for surgery with Dr Sringari which also cost $15000.   Btw, the average yearly income of a Indian person is around $1000 USD.  That would mean like he was able to raise alot of money relatively speaking for an Indian in just one month.   

His first diary post "First of all I owe a lot to SysOp as he referred me to Dr. Sringari and without SysOp this wouldn't have been possible."

Interesting stuff, considering all the stuff that we now know about Sringari and Sysop/Apotheosis.

Sweden

« Reply #41 on: September 24, 2013, 12:15:42 AM »

i just want to mention 1 thing .... the photo on phantoms diary on page 3 is the exact same one i saw in in Crazy+6 diary. i didn't want to mention anything on old forum  but theres definitely some legitimacy in your post and i thank you for that.

your not a snitch for sarin thats for sure ... so i wish u luck with the forum

HAHA!!! Maybe someone is posting pictures of old patients from Dr Sarin =D

OMG!! It could be. Bc Dr Sarin used those frames before and frankly - WHY is EVERYTHING exactly the same as it was in the guesthouse of Dr Sarin when I was there? Come on, EVEN THE PAINTINGS ON THE WALL??!!

That's just hilarious!!

Im not saying it's like that but it sure is suspicious!
173cm before LL with Sarin, jan -13. Now 180cm tall. Considering 5cm on femurs.

Orlando

« Reply #42 on: September 24, 2013, 12:43:46 AM »

nai10 posted on old forum  about Apotheosis/Sysop and it was then deleted.  Quite a few people saw the post too.  I have attached screenshot below.

I am starting to wonder about Gladitator2012, he seem to be in every post defending Apotheosis/Sysop.  Maybe he is a worker of Dr Sringari (perhaps Harry or Sunny) that could explain why.  Attached a screenshot of his latest post, which is definitely laughable.  Talking about clones, impartiality. ethical responsibility when Crazy6/Phantom and Apotheosis/Sysop are running old forum  ....Wtf, Lol.

randy28

• Visitor
« Reply #43 on: September 24, 2013, 12:56:45 AM »

I have been reading this forum as guest and my question is same.

When this forum is created in the name of:-
1) Ethics
2) No censorship
3) No lies
4) No hidden things

then why Dameon is copying diary of Captain America without his knowledge ???

On one side you are creating topics for hating Dr. Sarin with the help of old/existing patient and other side you are asking Sarin's patients to write diary here and reestablish Sarin in market ? why ?

I mean what the hell is going on ? Why aren't we in one stand that Dr. Sarin is not a good doctor.

Replied In : http://www.limblengtheningforum.com/index.php?topic=7.msg100#msg100
« Last Edit: October 07, 2013, 09:41:59 PM by Dameon »

Muse

« Reply #44 on: September 24, 2013, 01:14:38 AM »

Hey randy28, welcome to the forum, please read all posts thoroughly.   I will answer your questions right here.

1) The forum is created with several ethos, which are quite different from what you have listed, they are actually

- Patient's Well Being
- Community Driven
- Quality Of Information
- Free Of Censorship

I will further expand on these in a future post.

2) Captain America diary was deleted from old forum  by Sysop/Apotheosis along with almost all Sarin related diaries except for Crazy/Sweden.  That's why I republish them as they provide information about limb lengthening but are no longer available.

3)  I am neutral about doctors, that's why you can see both good and bad things about doctors.  The forum allows people to express a wide range of honest opinions and thoughts.

I certainly welcome posts by legit patients of every doctor, the forum is here to for them to share information and let both sides of the story be told, instead of an egoist dictator deleting topics and silencing people. 

After all, what's the point of a community forum if members are afraid to discuss openly and resort to self censorship ?   Are we in North Korea or something?  Nope.

I also mentioned that there will be no official recommended doctors list, this is to prevent any form of bias or financial deals. Plus a recommended list also encourage lazy decision making. 

4) Personally I'm an advocate of meeting multiple doctors and their patients in person as a key aspect of the decision making process, much more than reading things on the internet.  Do not make decisions solely based on what you read online as this is a risky surgery. I have written about it in 'How To Choose A Limb Lengthening Doctor - A Simple No Frills Guide'

Anyone who is serious about limb lengthening surgery must understand that it cost alot of time, money and pain, do yourself a favor and be an responsible adult.  Get off the computer and book flights to check things out in person before committing to anything. 

Ultimately people should be allowed to make up their own minds as independent adults, not have one patient (Apotheosis)  decide what's right and what's wrong for everyone.  Especially when this person has motives related to finance and not well-being of others.     
« Last Edit: September 24, 2013, 01:37:02 PM by Admin »

DEM

• Visitor
« Reply #45 on: September 24, 2013, 02:45:39 PM »

I also remember reading LL ForumorLife (current patient of Doctor Sringari) was desperately openly asking for sponsorship for his limb lengthening surgery back in Middle of July, the thread title was

"Can anyone sponsor my LL surgery with Dr. Sarin" and he posted that  "Hey can anyone sponsor my LL surgery with Dr.   Sarin I am only $4000 short" 

Since Dr Sarin price increase was only announced in late July, that mean he was $4000 short of the previous price of $15000.

One month later, he is paying for surgery with Dr Sringari which also cost $15000.   Btw, the average yearly income of a Indian person is around $1000 USD.  That would mean like he was able to raise alot of money relatively speaking for an Indian in just one month.   

His first diary post "First of all I owe a lot to SysOp as he referred me to Dr. Sringari and without SysOp this wouldn't have been possible."

Interesting stuff, considering all the stuff that we now know about Sringari and Sysop/Apotheosis.

LL ForumorLife was the guinea pig patient for Sringari. I believe he was the first real patient diary. He probably had a deal with Sringari to have the surgery even though we was $5000 short, as long as he promoted him on old forum  (similar to what Crazy+6 did to promote Sarin in the beginning). I remember this LL ForumorLife kid threatening to kill himself on old forum  if somebody didn't sponsor him so that he can have LL...Definitely an easy target for a doctor to prey on

FrankGarrett

• Yew collect callin' son of a bitch, yew.
« Reply #46 on: September 24, 2013, 03:07:25 PM »

LL ForumorLife was the guinea pig patient for Sringari. I believe he was the first real patient diary. He probably had a deal with Sringari to have the surgery even though we was $5000 short, as long as he promoted him on old forum  (similar to what Crazy+6 did to promote Sarin in the beginning). I remember this LL ForumorLife kid threatening to kill himself on old forum  if somebody didn't sponsor him so that he can have LL...Definitely an easy target for a doctor to prey on

Someone asked LL ForumorLife was he threatening to kill himself and he said he wasn't. He just has a bad way with words because it's not his native language. I believe it was SysOp who took advantage the situation to use him as a guinea pig.

silverbilly

• Visitor
« Reply #47 on: September 24, 2013, 03:49:13 PM »

hahahaha NOW IT ALL MAKES SENSE ..... i remember LL ForumorLife he came on old forum  asking people for money so he can do the surgery(gave some sad story about how his mother only has $10000 or something).
SSOOOOOO this is the guy SysOp chose for his experiment .. LOL

honestly i have to give Sysop a pass here ... if that guy was desperate i think he actually might have helped him out .... but what NOT cool is SysOp deleted all his posts ...i remember responding to him and now i can't find any of his post.

dude just be honest .... do you know what the meaning of "CONFLICT OF INTEREST IS" ?? ... yeh you deserve a medal for promoting LL but didnt you say in the past that you never made a cent from old forum  ... thats not honesty ... personally i dont care if you make a million dollars from old forum  ... as long as your honest .... SysOp in you latest thread you ask "What is your argument?"

"CONFLICT OF INTEREST IS" ... is my  argument ... what you did in that phantom thread is 100% deceit ... address that bud. 

Edited as per request
« Last Edit: September 25, 2013, 01:14:28 AM by Admin »

Orlando

« Reply #48 on: September 24, 2013, 04:02:19 PM »

Exactly!  Sysop/Apotheosis said he never make any money off old forum  and all that crap. Turn out it was all lies, what a scumbag. 

Now Apotheosis is recommending people to unqualified doctors so he and the doctor can profit financially ?  Seriously?   Playing with people's long term ability to walk with their legs? 

Just to clear any doubts about what LL Forumorlife posted, I've attached the screenshot below.  Btw, I realized that guest members cannot see attached screenshots.  Guess that's a special right of registered members, good idea in my opinion.

It's likely Apotheosis-Sysop is the guy behind the 'sponsorship', as he was given special thanks.

It make me laugh when diary of patients start to make LL seem like a fun holiday process, you know when they start posting alot of smiley faces, talk about parties and post pictures of gym workout ?   Can't teach old dog new tricks as they say.       

Take everything LL ForumorLife writes with a huge pinch of salt.

Good news folks, Dr Sringari is gonna be on the "recommended doctor list" soon, SOMEHOW I can see this happening.  LOL.

krin0610

• Visitor
« Reply #49 on: September 24, 2013, 04:05:47 PM »

So what do you think of the posts here about Sarin?

I thought I expressed my opinion about this in the second paragraph of my post "With regards to LL Forum and Dr Sarin ...".
Anyway, let me address some specific posts about Dr Sarin:

Sarin is a unprofessional doctor, he has threaten patients indirectly, brush off their concerns and alot of complications with his patients are not reported. This was mentioned in the first post if you read it carefully again.

Personally, I have never been threaten in any ways by Dr Sarin, nor have I ever heard someone complaining to have been threaten. As I said in my post, I am among patients who were always complaining when things were not going well in the new Dr sarin's guest-house ... On the medical side, I even posted on old forum  a comment in relation to the "it's OK, it's normal" attitude and never this was subject to a threat and I have always been treated with absolute dignity.

You can also read plenty other posts on old forum  from Dr sarin patients complaining about some careless situations like the malaria case or the bending frame etc etc. These patients were here with us and they had everything in their room including TV with Sat Box for international channels (just like me now). The account of one of these patients was ultimately used (hijacked) by Sysop to give very bad feedback about Dr Sarin (Sysop knew that people will believe because that patient used to be truthful in his posts) but it turned out that, that last post was not from the patient himself and that patient (who has now left the guest-house walking and happy of his surgery and recovery) was very upset with Sysop since the patient felt like he had been manipulated by Sysop throughout all this time.
The other example is my current room-mate who wrote around 2 months ago a very honest post about Dr sarin's new guest-house conditions (where he pointed some careless attitude) on old forum  ... The funny thing is that Dr sarin once, came to our room to directly address some concerns that this boy (20 old) had as he wanted to speak to his parents using the internet but the connection was not stable ... Dr sarin personally intervened and today in our room, we have not only a very good internet connection, but also a large TV with international channels where I can watch all European major soccer leagues, a stable air con, an automated electric generator etc etc.

So to conclude, I don't believe in the theory of Dr Sarin "threaten patients indirectly". However, and this is probably common sense, People will probably tend not to post anything too negative about the doctor while they are still in frames for fear that the doctor will not like them and do a careless job on them. This is just patients using common sense to watch out for themselves but we have plenty proofs on old forum  that Dr Sarin patients were also posting unpleasant experiences when they were happening.

Finally as I said, I have no motivation whatsoever in promoting or discrediting Dr Sarin ... I have been honest and I believe that it's down to each individual to carry out proper investigation before making up their mind!

KiloKAHN

• Premier Member
  • Digital Devil
« Reply #50 on: September 24, 2013, 07:27:33 PM »

Exactly!  Sysop/Apotheosis said he never make any money off old forum  and all that crap. Turn out it was all lies, what a scumbag. 

Now Apotheosis is recommending people to unqualified doctors so he and the doctor can profit financially ?  Seriously?   Playing with people's long term ability to walk with their legs? 

Just to clear any doubts about what LL Forumorlife posted, I've attached the screenshot below.  Btw, I realized that guest members cannot see attached screenshots.  Guess that's a special right of registered members, good idea in my opinion.

It's likely Apotheosis-Sysop is the guy behind the 'sponsorship', as he was given special thanks.

It make me laugh when diary of patients start to make LL seem like a fun holiday process, you know when they start posting alot of smiley faces, talk about parties and post pictures of gym workout ?   Can't teach old dog new tricks as they say.       

Take everything LL ForumorLife writes with a huge pinch of salt.

Good news folks, Dr Sringari is gonna be on the "recommended doctor list" soon, SOMEHOW I can see this happening.  LOL.

Dr. Sringari may end up on the recommended list, that wouldn't surprise me. Sysop is already planning to add Dr. Lee though.

As far as Sysop/Apotheosis is concerned, that guy has always been a huge bull ter. Look back on that 20/20 special where Apotheosis advertised old forum  to the world. He goes on old forum  and makes the procedure look as easy as getting taller with "just a click", yet he was likely walking with a cane or on crutches when he was interviewed. Then he says how his dating life has gotten loads better since getting the operation. Really? I call bs on that one too. He had two operations, meaning the recovery time from each op has to be at least a year, needs prosthetic devices, 24-hour nurses, medications, assistance to use the restroom - all not covered by insurance - the guy likely spent at least $250,000 for all this. Where does all that money come from? Well, he's making most of it back and then some by getting a cut from what people pay to go to his recommended doctors.

If he really did lengthen both segments for a total of 8 inches - and who's to say how much he really did lengthen judging from how much the guy has conned people - then he is no doubt living with very negative physical repercussions.  I'm not convinced that he will ever get back to his prior strength and that he doesn't/won't have major side effects on his blood vessels and nerves, not to mention the huge disparity in the length of his torso with the length of his legs. He's likely living with a ton of problems and is not likely to admit that he made a mistake lengthening that much.

Sweden

« Reply #51 on: September 25, 2013, 12:31:45 AM »

He's likely living with a ton of problems and is not likely to admit that he made a mistake lengthening that much.

For some reason, they never do. There are plenty of reason why there is a 5cm-rule. I remember it very well myself when passing 5cm. All of my knee problems and ankle pain started right after 5cm.  Now I suffer real bad from doing improper physio when going for +7cm.

My legs also looked very weird from the beginning but now when I added some muscles to them and got more used to them I'm starting to like them again. =)

Edited for formatting
« Last Edit: September 25, 2013, 01:15:13 AM by Admin »
173cm before LL with Sarin, jan -13. Now 180cm tall. Considering 5cm on femurs.

TomD

• Private
« Reply #52 on: September 25, 2013, 01:33:19 AM »

Hey guys

TomD here. Formally 'chaz'

Remember me? I am one of the guys with a good rep who magically just doesnt post there anymore.
Why? Banned but he doesnt want his followers to know he is banning good members for no reason.

I told him he is NOT a doctor, nor any governing body to make decisions over how doctors conduct their surgeries. He goes to India but comes back in a huff without any evidence and just gets rid of Dr Sarin

You have to be forrest gump to be dumb enough to believe that is for a legitmate reason. He tells it like he spends thousands and goes all the way to India out of the goodness of his heart to make sure everyone is ok.

Again, he is NOT a doctor and has no say of any of this. He is supposed to be running an objective website designed for individuals to tell their stories.

Not crop the replies like a fascist dictator.

Does anyone know his real name and where I can find this guy? I have a solution for him.

FrankGarrett

« Reply #53 on: September 25, 2013, 01:51:27 AM »

Hey guys

TomD here. Formally 'chaz'

Remember me? I am one of the guys with a good rep who magically just doesnt post there anymore.

I remember being online when SysOp deleted your post. I think that was after when I found out SysOp was up to no good.

Why? Banned but he doesnt want his followers to know he is banning good members for no reason.

Oh, he did ban you for a good reason, you knew too much.

I told him he is NOT a doctor, nor any governing body to make decisions over how doctors conduct their surgeries. He goes to India but comes back in a huff without any evidence and just gets rid of Dr Sarin

You have to be forrest gump to be dumb enough to believe that is for a legitmate reason. He tells it like he spends thousands and goes all the way to India out of the goodness of his heart to make sure everyone is ok.

Again, he is NOT a doctor and has no say of any of this. He is supposed to be running an objective website designed for individuals to tell their stories.

Not crop the replies like a fascist dictator.

Does anyone know his real name and where I can find this guy? I have a solution for him.

Don't know his real name (perhaps someone whom met him in India might?), but I know he lives in New York - a read of his diary will tell you that.

Need2BTaller

« Reply #54 on: September 25, 2013, 04:17:27 AM »

Hey TomD.  I believe I was also banned the same time you were banned.  We both saw ColinTheSmalls post exposing SysOp.  we gave our non biased opinions, only to find out we were "hushed" immediately. 

TomD

• Private
« Reply #55 on: September 25, 2013, 07:08:43 AM »

I know. He wont give any specifics nor allow any patient to defend themselves and certainly wont let the doctor come set it straight.

And when you sit back and think about it, the guy has no credentials to be 'endorsing' anyone. He is not a doctor nor a medical administrator of any kind. He is a guy who is the operator of a website that anyone can start and operate.

He is deluded into thinking his website is going to make him a million bucks.

Have no fear. I am going to copy all the diaries and put them up here.Then invite the guys who put them up to come to this forum . In fact, I will just re copy every single topic onto this one. He has no 'copyright' on peoples diaries.

We can simply strip down any leverage he  has. We can then ask the doctors to advertise the proper way on here. Take a small ad on the side. Just put a disclaimer on here that we dont vouch for any doctor and the patient diaries are the best way to gauge.

This way whoever started this site can make a few bucks but wont be a conflict of interest to steer anyone anywhere.

I will give $100 to anyone who tells me where sysop address  and his real name.

FrankGarrett

« Reply #56 on: September 25, 2013, 11:40:07 AM »

I know. He wont give any specifics nor allow any patient to defend themselves and certainly wont let the doctor come set it straight.

And when you sit back and think about it, the guy has no credentials to be 'endorsing' anyone. He is not a doctor nor a medical administrator of any kind. He is a guy who is the operator of a website that anyone can start and operate.

He is deluded into thinking his website is going to make him a million bucks.

It could after a while, depending on how much his royalties on the Betz Bone are. I actually have no problem with him making money from Betz patients, it's the trying to get unproven doctors to use his product and using patients legs as guinea pigs to test a doctor's competence that I want to see him in prison for.

This way whoever started this site can make a few bucks but wont be a conflict of interest to steer anyone anywhere.

I will give $100 to anyone who tells me where sysop address  and his real name.

You live in America, you could try making a few bucks yourself by going to ABC News, or a rival news station, and tell them everything.

KiloKAHN

• Premier Member
  • Digital Devil
« Reply #57 on: September 25, 2013, 07:33:31 PM »

In other news, someone asked why they could no longer see the diaries of Calic and Captain America and this is his response. Full of crap as usual.

TomD

• Private
« Reply #58 on: September 26, 2013, 02:40:59 AM »

I say we go copy all the patient diaries from old forum  and then just carry on with this forum.

Muse

« Reply #59 on: September 26, 2013, 02:41:48 AM »

We can then ask the doctors to advertise the proper way on here. Take a small ad on the side. Just put a disclaimer on here that we dont vouch for any doctor and the patient diaries are the best way to gauge.

Hey TomD, welcome to the forum.

So Sysop/Apotheosis wants to be a medical quack, then he shall deal with the consequences.   

I'm always open to suggestions and feedback, but considering what has happened on old forum , there will be no financial dealings or paid advertising of any sort with any doctors.  I believe this is what the majority here will support and feel comfortable with. Our priority is honest information and well-being of patients. 

The reasons are covered in the topic  "State of old forum  - Why We Have Lost Trust".   

Carter

« Reply #60 on: September 26, 2013, 03:39:44 PM »

As far as Sysop/Apotheosis is concerned, that guy has always been a huge bull ter. Look back on that 20/20 special where Apotheosis advertised old forum  to the world. He goes on old forum  and makes the procedure look as easy as getting taller with "just a click", yet he was likely walking with a cane or on crutches when he was interviewed. Then he says how his dating life has gotten loads better since getting the operation. Really? I call bs on that one too. He had two operations, meaning the recovery time from each op has to be at least a year, needs prosthetic devices, 24-hour nurses, medications, assistance to use the restroom - all not covered by insurance - the guy likely spent at least $250,000 for all this. Where does all that money come from? Well, he's making most of it back and then some by getting a cut from what people pay to go to his recommended doctors.

If he really did lengthen both segments for a total of 8 inches - and who's to say how much he really did lengthen judging from how much the guy has conned people - then he is no doubt living with very negative physical repercussions.  I'm not convinced that he will ever get back to his prior strength and that he doesn't/won't have major side effects on his blood vessels and nerves, not to mention the huge disparity in the length of his torso with the length of his legs. He's likely living with a ton of problems and is not likely to admit that he made a mistake lengthening that much.

Agreed.  It's ironic that Apotheosis and Crazy6 have turned old forum  to what it is nowadays.  Look at Tall, another patient who lengthen so much and is blatantly advertising Dr M all over his signature. No special relationship?  Yea right.

There seems to be a pattern here... maybe it's the psychological effect of lengthening so much?  It like these people can't move on with their lives and are still stuck in the LL bubble.  They don't come off as happier.  Look at Sysop/Apotheosis, he's like always on the forum all day,  doesn't he have a job or social life?   

As far as dating goes, there's alot of myth on old forum  that height increase means getting laid.  Haha.  Very overrated. 

kinglee

• Visitor
« Reply #61 on: September 26, 2013, 04:19:29 PM »

CRAZY 6 and sysop are making money by old forum  .now they are partners with dr. sringari
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 6   Go Up