Limb Lengthening Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 8   Go Down

Author Topic: 5'7 and more who want ll do you know the reason of your complex?  (Read 37326 times)

IwannaBeTaller

Re: 5'7 and more who want ll do you know the reason of your complex?
« Reply #124 on: February 10, 2018, 10:43:44 PM »

If your uncle had more than one gorgeous looking gf each year you could say that what I wrote is false.
Having 1 woman 15 years and a house does not mean that you have a good sxxual life nor that you are generally successful.

That's not what you said.

You said a man at that height cannot "live normal" and will be a constant joke by others at his workplace and anywhere else. That is pure BS.

And of course having several short-term relationships instead of one long-term one doesn't guarantee a person is sexually satisfied either.
It's a long way to find peace of mind, peace of mind
It's a long way to find peace of mind, peace of mind.

Body Builder

« Reply #125 on: February 10, 2018, 11:33:28 PM »

That's not what you said.

You said a man at that height cannot "live normal" and will be a constant joke by others at his workplace and anywhere else. That is pure BS.

And of course having several short-term relationships instead of one long-term one doesn't guarantee a person is sxxually satisfied either.
But it guarantees that you are attractive.
And I said that if you are less than 5.6 (or 5.5 max) you cant live normally.
I doubt if your uncle had a so "happy" life if he was 5.3 for instance.

Knik, many women nowadays are more than 5.7 so at that heights you can't have a large amount of women only because you are not even significantly taller than them.
But even shorter girls like men of average height and more like fat men want fit women. What is attractive is the same for short and tall women too so the more a man is far from average (in height or anything else) the more unattractive he is, to all women.

extremis

« Reply #126 on: February 13, 2018, 06:02:27 PM »

You've been attempting to make definitive assertions re: BDD the entire thread bud. At the end of the day we're both just making extrapolations based on the diagnostic criteria. If you're going to claim I'm not qualified, you're right-- but then neither are you.  How about applying the standards you've just set for me to yourself too.

The only "assertions" I've made are pointing out the criteria that psychiatrists use to diagnose "BDD" in patients. I'm not making value judgments or giving ultimatums, unlike you:

Even leaving that out, if you are obsessed with your physical appearance to the point that it prevents you from living a normal life and contributing to society, you're sick.

You're not a psychiatrist, and aren't qualified to make this assertion. Neither do you have the right to be judge and jury as to what constitutes being "sick" or not. Hypocrite.

More idealism. "should, should, should". At some point you have to look at the world and accept it for what it really is. Your psychiatry is subsidized by society

My "psychiatry" wasn't "subsidized by society", you presumptuous imbecile. When I did visit a therapist, I paid out of pocket. "Society" didn't have anything to do with it.

because we hope that unstable people like yourself will eventually become less of a danger to the rest of us

LMFAO at trying to portray me as a dangerous villain and "society" (i.e. you) as innocent victims. You're trash.

, & hopefully one day contribute like most people do.

I would rather die than contribute anything to scum like you.

Ending suffering is a very positive side effect, but if that's all we got out of the deal the system would not work.

Right, that deal doesn't work!

But when society discriminates and oppresses short people to the point that they end up in psychiatrist's offices, or on forums like this one, or even committing suicide, and then get shamed for demanding solutions, they're expected to "suck it up" and "contribute to society" - the same society that caused their problem in the first place, and that deal totally works, right?

If society causes people to develop height dysphoria by way of its bigoted and discriminatory standards, then it should pay the price to the people it victimizes. Oppressors do not have the right to demand "something out of the deal".

Society's probably too broad, but if your conscience doesn't tell you that you owe your family some kind of debt for keeping you alive & putting up with all your BS as a kid--  you actually are still a little kid. No wonder you're obsessed with how you look despite supposedly being an adult.

LOL. You moralizing piece of garbage. Who do you think you are to lecture other people on "conscience" when you callously demand that the oppressed pay their oppressors for the privilege of being oppressed by them?

I don't "owe" anyone anything. This post by myloginacct perfectly sums up my thoughts on this matter:

Parents owe a responsibility to their kids for making a conscious decision to put them in this world. Again, I'm guessing you were lucky enough to have had a mostly normal life with caring parents. That's great. That being the case, you'll definitely feel indebted and grateful to them. That's not how anyone who grew up in an abusive household feels.

I didn't ask to be born. Nobody put a gun to my parent's heads and made them have a child. If my "family" didn't want to spend the money to raise or take care of me, they could easily have given me up for adoption, kicked me out of the house, or straight up aborted me.

Saying I "owe my family some kind of debt" for raising me is like saying I should pay a restaurant if one its servers forcibly drags me in, sits me at a table and brings me five thousand dollars' worth of food I didn't order.

The way you talk leads me to believe you view having children as an business venture, as if you're expecting a "return on investment" for going through the trouble of raising a child. It's disgusting. My initial analysis of you was spot on. You're a parasite.

You baby boomers can't die fast enough. Virtue signalling scum.

6cm

• sad kek
« Reply #127 on: February 13, 2018, 07:00:39 PM »

5,8 here
i think extremis is one of the few that makes sense here.
unfortunatley many people here tend to think that you dont have to be average height(510, 511) or tall to live a normal life. i dont understand ''short'' guys here that think getting to 5,7 5,8 will cure their height neurosis, sure it will be  a huge improvement but it wont be comparable to a 510 511, not to talk about 6 feet.
i hope that mankind will be able to help us grow taller naturally in the next 100yrs or learn how to manipulate dna to eradicate the problem from the start.

6cm paley in the future

CaptainAmerica

« Reply #128 on: February 13, 2018, 07:19:49 PM »

5,8 here
unfortunatley many people here tend to think that you dont have to be average height(510, 511) or tall to live a normal life. i dont understand ''short'' guys here that think getting to 5,7 5,8 will cure their height neurosis, sure it will be  a huge improvement but it wont be comparable to a 510 511, not to talk about 6 feet.
i hope that mankind will be able to help us grow taller naturally in the next 100yrs or learn how to manipulate dna to eradicate the problem from the start.

This is next level brain gymnastics. 5'5 to 5'8 would be a much, much bigger difference than 5'8 to 5'11, much less 5'8 to 5'10. Go put on Timberland boots and go out a few nights and see how much difference 5'8 to 5'10 makes. Also, if you're doing this for women how good looking you are is a big factor as well. I know plenty of 5'8 guys who have no problem hooking up with hot girls, and I also know plenty of 6ft tall ugly guys who have never had a girl in their life. I think this place, and males in general, overestimate how important height is to women once you're like 3 inches taller than her. I would say after 5'9 your face and looks start mattering much much more than height unless you're like a 6'3 giant and you're going after that 10% of women who are height fetishists (just like you can be a steroid meathead and go after the 10% of women who are muscle fetishists).

But if you're 5'8 and getting rejected by like 5'3, 5'4 girls, I don't think you being 2 inches taller will really make a difference because she wouldn't even be able to tell the difference between someone of your height and someone 2 inches taller honestly, the aura is nearly the same. When standing next to my 5'7 friend I don't even feel that different, I look in the mirror and he doesn't look that much taller than me.

For example on Instagram body builder pages of guys who are like 5'10, 6'1 I see they will sometimes take photos with like 6'4, 6'5 giants and all the males are always commenting "Lol, he is so much bigger than you haha manlet!!!" or comments like this... Like lol, do you think the 6'1 guy truly cares? It is honestly a really retarded male point of view.

myloginacct

« Reply #129 on: February 13, 2018, 07:31:12 PM »

5,8 here

In the end, everyone has their own opinions about this matter.

For me, it's balancing needs vs wants that guide how I view it.

And actually, a lot gets lost in discourse and context here. Like when Jexus and Body Builder were arguing. Both from different countries, with different cultures and average heights. Body Builder was 10cm shorter than his country's average. Jexus was around 4cm shorter. Their experiences can both contradict one another while both being true.

Knik

« Reply #130 on: February 13, 2018, 07:37:55 PM »

Finally I understand
At 5-9 you won't have any problems with your height with any girl except the 5-9+ minority. But at the same time you won't have the "attractiveness" that tall guys have (6ft+). And modelling standardized all of that, since most models are between 6ft and 6-4.
But 5-7+ girls is still a minority, everywhere. Even if I agree it can be a problem to date tall girls to be under 5-9
Looking for Pili

The Dreamer

« Reply #131 on: February 13, 2018, 07:40:46 PM »

Another useless topic that has been answered 1000+ times in forum,however I will answer as a 5.10' ft(in the morning)
Guys under 5.7 are doing this for obvious reasons,reaching an average height will allow them to reduce the social drawbacks (and we know all of them,it is not necessary to make a list) due of being undersized
Guys over 5.9 are doing this in order to achieve the social benefits:when you're 5.11 your height stop being a drawback and you can exprime all of your potential(social skills,carisma,nice body and face ecc).At 6ft+ your height instead becomes a bonus and if you are already good in other aspects this improvement can be your heaven
The first category is the one that needs more LL but the second one also has its own reasons
LL doesn't make you a god if before you were an incel,it does instead if you were a prince
I hope the metaphor explains the concept
●Do LL but do not let it obsess you

CaptainAmerica

« Reply #132 on: February 13, 2018, 07:42:37 PM »

Finally I understand
At 5-9 you won't have any problems with your height with any girl except the 5-9+ minority. But at the same time you won't have the "attractiveness" that tall guys have (6ft+). And modelling standardized all of that, since most models are between 6ft and 6-4.
But 5-7+ girls is still a minority, everywhere. Even if I agree it can be a problem to date tall girls to be under 5-9

I'm not sure, I do think there is some "attractiveness" that tall guys have, but most of that is from having broad shoulders and long torsos, less so than their leg length really. It’s like girls under 5’5 having usually wider hips, nicer butts than taller girls. They are usually more attractive because of their hip to waist ratio rather than their heights.

It is also overrated though. I know a guy who is 6'3, broad-shouldered in Brazil which is like 6'5 in America comparatively and guess what, he only gets to have sxx with ugly fat girls lol. He tries to hit on pretty or average girls all the time and he has no luck at all. He's not bad looking either, just average. I told him to come to America and he will have much more luck with the height obsessed broads here. So it really depends on the culture you're in as well. It seems like US/Sweden/Netherlands seem to value height much more than other places. Socially moreso than sxxually I would say.

CaptainAmerica

« Reply #133 on: February 13, 2018, 07:43:59 PM »

Another useless topic that has been answered 1000+ times in forum,however I will answer as a 5.10' ft(in the morning)
Guys under 5.7 are doing this for obvious reasons,reaching an average height will allow them to reduce the social drawbacks (and we know all of them,it is not necessary to make a list) due of being undersized
Guys over 5.9 are doing this in order to achieve the social benefits:when you're 5.11 your height stop being a drawback and you can exprime all of your potential(social skills,carisma,nice body and face ecc).At 6ft+ your height instead becomes a bonus and if you are already good in other aspects this improvement can be your heaven
The first category is the one that needs more LL but the second one also has its own reasons
LL doesn't make you a god if before you were an incel,it does instead if you were a prince
I hope the metaphor explains the concept

You will have no life benefits going from 5'10 to 6'1 honestly. Sorry to burst the bubble. Your life will change 5% at maximum. That is maybe one less rejection of a drunk whore, not even a $5,000 promotion or CEO position. I also don’t think a majority of females would experience quantifiable life benefits from LL, no offense, I just think that’s the way it is, unless maybe if the girl is under 5ft. If you want to do it for your own peace of mind and aesthetics go ahead, but I don’t think it will bring any real world benefits of any form.

6cm

• sad kek
« Reply #134 on: February 13, 2018, 08:07:57 PM »

You will have no life benefits going from 5'10 to 6'1 honestly. Sorry to burst the bubble. Your life will change 5% at maximum. That is maybe one less rejection of a drunk whore, not even a $5,000 promotion or CEO position. I also don’t think a majority of females would experience quantifiable life benefits from LL, no offense, I just think that’s the way it is, unless maybe if the girl is under 5ft.

wrong there is a big difference, sorry to burst your bubble. im sorry, i know many short guys wont like hearing this but there is a huge diff between 6feet and 510. when women want a 6ft guy they fking want a 6ft guy. its retarded to think that women or other people cant or wont notice the difference. i believe that many guys under 5,6 think that being 510 would be the same as being 6ft, wrong!! what people dont understand here is that most women wont find attractive guys under 5,9 , some under 6ft. which is terrible news if your very short. (you can look at those twitter profiles where girls would be making fun of short guys saying stuff like: ''short guys are the sons of satan'' and   like that. well they arent joking when they say that, you can take it as an example to understand how women feel about this. most women detest short guys. again sorry to say that. i have had gf from 16 to 22 and now im 26 and ive been without for 4yrs.. may girls/women wont consider dating guys under 510, height is important, its the most important aspect of a man, after the genitals. height, believe it or not is what makes you a man in the eyes of a woman.
6cm paley in the future

CaptainAmerica

« Reply #135 on: February 13, 2018, 08:11:38 PM »

wrong there is a big difference, sorry to burst your bubble. im sorry, i know many short guys wont like hearing this but there is a huge diff between 6feet and 510. when women want a 6ft guy they fking want a 6ft guy. its retarded to think that women or other people cant or wont notice the difference. i believe that many guys under 5,6 think that being 510 would be the same as being 6ft, wrong!! what people dont understand here is that most women wont find attractive guys under 5,9 , some under 6ft. which is terrible news if your very short. (you can look at those twitter profiles where girls would be making fun of short guys saying stuff like: ''short guys are the sons of satan'' and   like that. well they arent joking when they say that, you can take it as an example to understand how women feel about this. most women detest short guys. again sorry to say that. i have had gf from 16 to 22 and now im 26 and ive been without for 4yrs.. may girls/women wont consider dating guys under 510, height is important, its the most important aspect of a man, after the genitals. height, believe it or not is what makes you a man in the eyes of a woman.

Well you are probably just ugly, sorry to burst your bubble. I’ve made out with and had girls take interest in me approach ask for my snap number etc here in uni at 5’6 and I’m not even ripped or anything, just slightly above average looking. Maybe 7/10.

If I am able to do that at 5’6 and I have 6ft tall friend guys who get straight up blown off when talking to women how is height everything? Lol. I mean they get treated like literal garbage and have never been approached before.

Especially the difference between 5’10 and 6ft... my god have you ever gone outside? I know someone who is 5’10 just wears Clark’s all the time and says he is 6 and EVERYONE believes him, he has no problems with women either, they believe him fully and he is 6/10 face and does pretty well.

Height is far from the most important part of a man. It is all about face. If I could choose between being an average faced 6’2 guy or Dave Franco I would choose Dave a billion times over. Girls hang his face up and masturbate to it. No one does that for the average 6’2 guy. Even if he wasn’t famous I would still choose to be him.

You are just linking other failures in your life to your height honestly, but it’s not responsible. There are lots of 6ft+ guys who are miserable, have no luck with women, are losers, it is not an easy ticket to life, not even close.
« Last Edit: February 13, 2018, 08:57:54 PM by CaptainAmerica »

6cm

• sad kek
« Reply #136 on: February 13, 2018, 08:16:14 PM »

i think many short guys here try to cope with their height defect by 'sugar-coating' it. its a fking big deal being underaverage, the more distant from average you are the worst it is. also being average 510 sucks you will get rejected, 6ft is the perfect height. 511 you can compensate with personality and $.
think about it like this being underaverage is like having a small penis. many girls dont like short guys (even 5,8 like me) because we look like children to them.
this is why were here. to fix this huge disaster of a problem with fking surgery.

oh and a part from this, are we really sure ''apotheosis'' ever did LL?? could he just be a dr sarin shill? o saw a video of him and he looks like a natural tall guy, no scars on his arms and legs. his arms are also big, which is wierd since he should have lengthened them.
6cm paley in the future

CaptainAmerica

« Reply #137 on: February 13, 2018, 08:21:26 PM »

i think many short guys here try to cope with their height defect by 'sugar-coating' it. its a fking big deal being underaverage, the more distant from average you are the worst it is. also being average 510 sucks you will get rejected, 6ft is the perfect height. 511 you can compensate with personality and $.
think about it like this being underaverage is like having a small penis. many girls dont like short guys (even 5,8 like me) because we look like children to them.
this is why were here. to fix this huge disaster of a problem with fking surgery.

oh and a part from this, are we really sure ''apotheosis'' ever did LL?? could he just be a dr sarin shill? o saw a video of him and he looks like a natural tall guy, no scars on his arms and legs. his arms are also big, which is wierd since he should have lengthened them.

I’m not trying to cope. I realize my height is a big disadvantage for some women, but socis not having a 10/10 face or six pack or being wealthy. I don’t think height will magically turn me into a Don Juan either. I think my life will change at most 15% going from 5’6 to 5’8. I’m not even considering doing the second segment anymore because I’ve seen the world for what it is now. You are legitimately delusional and height obsessed, it is a misplaced feeling of inferiority honestly.

And yes Apo did LL and other plastic surgery from 5’7 to 6’1 and look what that got him. Did you see the “babes” in his video and his so called model girlfriend? All ugly girls, lmao.

It isn’t even more comical that you think 2 inches of 5’10 to 6ft would make any difference at all... my god, have you ever seen a true 5’10 next to 6ft? Now imagine from a girls perspective who has to look up.... almost no difference. If you really believe what women say I have bad news for you.

6cm

• sad kek
« Reply #138 on: February 13, 2018, 08:25:57 PM »

Well you are probably just ugly, sorry to burst your bubble.

wrong i dont know if bait or just retarded. no brah im not ugly, ive had hot gf since i was 16 probably hotter than the ones you ever had, some of my ex gfs are instagram models now, so dont fking tell me this  , my exes date tall good looking guys. guys with my face but 6 ft tall. there is nothing i can do about it.
i came here first when i was 23 cus i was out of the country and was hearing a girl i used to date when i was 17 and shes a model now (5,7 ''petite'' green eyes brunette, beautiful face) , we were the perfect match had so much in common, i loved her, when i came back to EU to see her cus we had reconnected through fb when i was gone, she thought from m pics i was taller, she liked my fking face as i am good looking, but when i came back to see her we dated and she didint want to see me anymore, she was sort of shocked when she saw me. i guess she thought i was taller, she had forgotten my height as we hadnt seen in 2 yrs( she does a lot of drugs btw, ).
anyway this made me realize i had a fking problem, 5,8 is not good for many girls/women, you can find proof in the internet.
also this is written like   as i am very tired havent sleept last night.
6cm paley in the future

CaptainAmerica

« Reply #139 on: February 13, 2018, 08:28:43 PM »

Well you are probably just ugly, sorry to burst your bubble.

wrong i dont know if bait or just retarded. no brah im not ugly, ive had hot gf since i was 16 probably hotter than the ones you ever had, some of my ex gfs are instagram models now, so dont fking tell me this  , my exes date tall good looking guys. guys with my face but 6 ft tall. there is nothing i can do about it.
i came here first when i was 23 cus i was out of the country and was hearing a girl i used to date when i was 17 and shes a model now (5,7 ''petite'' green eyes brunette, beautiful face) , we were the perfect match had so much in common, i loved her, when i came back to EU to see her cus we had reconnected through fb when i was gone, she thought from m pics i was taller, she liked my fking face as i am good looking, but when i came back to see her we dated and she didint want to see me anymore, she was sort of shocked when she saw me. i guess she thought i was taller, she had forgotten my height as we hadnt seen in 2 yrs( she does a lot of drugs btw, ).
anyway this made me realize i had a fking problem, 5,8 is not good for many girls/women, you can find proof in the internet.
also this is written like   as i am very tired havent sleept last night.

Well yeah mate obviously a 5’7 girl is not going to like a 5’8 guy. But who goes after 5’7 girls anyway? Here the average for girls is 5’4 and the taller they get the less hot usually.

CaptainAmerica

« Reply #140 on: February 13, 2018, 08:31:23 PM »

Sorry to hear the story man but I don’t think you would’ve had more luck at 5’10. A pretty girl like that was probably fking other guys when you were gone and didn’t care about you when you got back. Now if you were 6’1, 6’2? Yeah probably different in this instance, 5’8 to 6’1 is a big difference and the girl being 5’7 maybe. But I don’t think 5’10 would’ve been a different story.

6cm

• sad kek
« Reply #141 on: February 13, 2018, 08:32:27 PM »

And yes Apo did LL and other plastic surgery from 5’7 to 6’1 and look what that got him. Did you see the “babes” in his video and his so called model girlfriend? All ugly girls, lmao.

are we sure can someone post a link of his video here pls?? i saw it on reddit the other day and they were guys over 6ft that were saying he looks perfect from a proportion point of view and didnt believe he had LL. when i looked at the video i saw that he doesnt have scars and his arms are very muscular, if you confront his body with other guys that did LL it looks more natural. his proportions are good and he looks very normal. makes me almost think he just baited a bunch of short guys and sold them to dr sarin. you know the internet is full of shills. even here on ll forum i think we have some shills.

i was going to do the surgery with dr guichet (have the funds) in 2015/16, thank god i didnt do it, seeing how that girl ended up.
i beleive the only docs that are decent here are paley and rozbruck ( mispelled)

dont trust anything coming from india. i would never get any advanced surgery there. beware of the shills.
6cm paley in the future

6cm

• sad kek
« Reply #142 on: February 13, 2018, 08:35:31 PM »

Sorry to hear the story man but I don’t think you would’ve had more luck at 5’10. A pretty girl like that was probably fking other guys when you were gone and didn’t care about you when you got back. Now if you were 6’1, 6’2? Yeah probably different in this instance, 5’8 to 6’1 is a big difference and the girl being 5’7 maybe. But I don’t think 5’10 would’ve been a different story.

no i know 510 wouldnt have been sufficient, but 511 would have been ok, she would have closed an eye for me.. also she might be 5,6 dont really remeber. doesnt even matter now shes gone..

most of the time really short girls tend to want tall guys..
6cm paley in the future

CaptainAmerica

« Reply #143 on: February 13, 2018, 08:36:47 PM »

are we sure can someone post a link of his video here pls?? i saw it on reddit the other day and they were guys over 6ft that were saying he looks perfect from a proportion point of view and didnt believe he had LL. when i looked at the video i saw that he doesnt have scars and his arms are very muscular, if you confront his body with other guys that did LL it looks more natural. his proportions are good and he looks very normal. makes me almost think he just baited a bunch of short guys and sold them to dr sarin. you know the internet is full of shills. even here on ll forum i think we have some shills.

i was going to do the surgery with dr guichet (have the funds) in 2015/16, thank god i didnt do it, seeing how that girl ended up.
i beleive the only docs that are decent here are paley and rozbruck ( mispelled)

dont trust anything coming from india. i would never get any advanced surgery there. beware of the shills.
[/quote]

Yes he did LL and it's really obvious to me from my eyes. His head is really small compared to people who are even shorter than him, and his torso is really short. Look at him play the piano and how bent over he is and how long his legs look.

No one in real life outside of this forum would ever question his proportions though. EVER. I promise never. I've just come back from a class with this 6'2 dude who was all legs, tiny tiny shoulders. Moreso than proportions I would worry about the mechanical problems of lengthening 5+ inches.

Also, so, who cares what short girls want? You realize they get drunk and give up their pussy for free every weekend to any knucklehead 5'8, 5'10, 6ft tall it doesn't really matter lmao. I want a girl who looks like Adriana Lima (but shorter though tbh :X) with the ass of Nicki Minaj but I don't see any girls doing that.

6cm

• sad kek
« Reply #144 on: February 13, 2018, 08:45:01 PM »

if you look at 0.37 i think, when hes sitting down, he has perfect proportions,  his legs dont seem to long. also it looks like he walks normally. theres a lack of recovery videos here, the only ones that have decent recovery vid is oldbutgodie ( i think his name was). the guichet patient with a short diary and videos in black and white could be a shill. remeber they get customers from here. i wouldnt trust any indian doc, wouldnt have any surgery done there, who knows how much medical fraud there could be there.

my only problem with LL is recovery, i dont want to walk wierd. walking wierd beats the purpose of the surgery.
6cm paley in the future

myloginacct

« Reply #145 on: February 13, 2018, 09:13:36 PM »

wrong there is a big difference, sorry to burst your bubble. im sorry, i know many short guys wont like hearing this but there is a huge diff between 6feet and 510. when women want a 6ft guy they fking want a 6ft guy. its retarded to think that women or other people cant or wont notice the difference. i believe that many guys under 5,6 think that being 510 would be the same as being 6ft, wrong!! what people dont understand here is that most women wont find attractive guys under 5,9 , some under 6ft. which is terrible news if your very short. (you can look at those twitter profiles where girls would be making fun of short guys saying stuff like: ''short guys are the sons of satan'' and   like that. well they arent joking when they say that, you can take it as an example to understand how women feel about this. most women detest short guys. again sorry to say that. i have had gf from 16 to 22 and now im 26 and ive been without for 4yrs.. may girls/women wont consider dating guys under 510, height is important, its the most important aspect of a man, after the genitals. height, believe it or not is what makes you a man in the eyes of a woman.

You need to second-guess yourself when you're getting called height-obsessed in a CLL forum, of all places.

I doubt most women can tell 6 feet and 5'10 apart, specially depending on their height.

Finally I understand

I share your view.

We mostly have to play with the cards we're given in life (or not; life is a bs game if you don't wanna 'play'). There's nothing wrong with wanting to better your hand through science, but some people here only want to play with perfect hands. That's no good. It's a mentality you'll have to get over in your lifetime, because your lifetime won't be enough to correct every negative aspect about yourself.

Quote from: CaptainAmerica
I'm not sure, I do think there is some "attractiveness" that tall guys have, but most of that is from having broad shoulders and long torsos, less so than their leg length really. It’s like girls under 5’5 having usually wider hips, nicer butts than taller girls. They are usually more attractive because of their hip to waist ratio rather than their heights.

I think a lot of people here underestimate how attractive longer legs can be, even if they seem "unnatural" or disproportional. There are many body parts that you can increase in each biological sxx, relative to their overall body size, and still have people find it more attractive, even if the whole is technically more disproportional now.

Good job on talking a lot of sense in this thread, though.

Whatever

• Visitor
« Reply #146 on: February 13, 2018, 10:06:16 PM »

I'd say this guy looks terrible. Small head, long limbs. Girls don't like that

IwannaBeTaller

« Reply #147 on: February 13, 2018, 10:06:39 PM »

there is a huge diff between 6feet and 510.

Nope.
It's a long way to find peace of mind, peace of mind
It's a long way to find peace of mind, peace of mind.

Knik

« Reply #148 on: February 13, 2018, 10:10:09 PM »

Nope.

there is
at 5-10 there will still be some girls taller than you, not many but some
at 6ft it will start to be very uncommon
Looking for Pili

Whatever

• Visitor
« Reply #149 on: February 13, 2018, 10:12:24 PM »

Girls don't give as much importance to height as some of you guys in this forum do.

Body Builder

« Reply #150 on: February 13, 2018, 11:56:31 PM »

This is next level brain gymnastics. 5'5 to 5'8 would be a much, much bigger difference than 5'8 to 5'11, much less 5'8 to 5'10. Go put on Timberland boots and go out a few nights and see how much difference 5'8 to 5'10 makes. Also, if you're doing this for women how good looking you are is a big factor as well. I know plenty of 5'8 guys who have no problem hooking up with hot girls, and I also know plenty of 6ft tall ugly guys who have never had a girl in their life. I think this place, and males in general, overestimate how important height is to women once you're like 3 inches taller than her. I would say after 5'9 your face and looks start mattering much much more than height unless you're like a 6'3 giant and you're going after that 10% of women who are height fetishists (just like you can be a steroid meathead and go after the 10% of women who are muscle fetishists).

But if you're 5'8 and getting rejected by like 5'3, 5'4 girls, I don't think you being 2 inches taller will really make a difference because she wouldn't even be able to tell the difference between someone of your height and someone 2 inches taller honestly, the aura is nearly the same. When standing next to my 5'7 friend I don't even feel that different, I look in the mirror and he doesn't look that much taller than me.

For example on Instagram body builder pages of guys who are like 5'10, 6'1 I see they will sometimes take photos with like 6'4, 6'5 giants and all the males are always commenting "Lol, he is so much bigger than you haha manlet!!!" or comments like this... Like lol, do you think the 6'1 guy truly cares? It is honestly a really retarded male point of view.
I put elevator shoes with lifts which give me 6cm added height when I go to clubs.
And the difference is huge compared to my 1.74 evening height.
At 1.80 I feel completely normal and no way short. So yes, 5.8 to 5.10-11 is a completely different world.

Body Builder

« Reply #151 on: February 14, 2018, 12:52:51 AM »

In the end, everyone has their own opinions about this matter.

For me, it's balancing needs vs wants that guide how I view it.

And actually, a lot gets lost in discourse and context here. Like when Jexus and Body Builder were arguing. Both from different countries, with different cultures and average heights. Body Builder was 10cm shorter than his country's average. Jexus was around 4cm shorter. Their experiences can both contradict one another while both being true.
I am 3-4 cm less than my country's average .
There is no country out there with 1.84-5 average height for men so as to be 10cm less than average.
 :D
But your point is valid.

@6cm. I agree so much with you that sometimes I think I read my posts!
You are comoletely right and I've written all these before.
5.8-9 are ok heights and you can live normally but on dating it is still a drawback. Anything less than average height is and to be honest, to have a benefit you should be 1-2 inches more than average which in most countries on west that height is 5.11. From my experience after 5.11-5 11,5 height stops to matter to at least 90% of women and will see your other traits. That means that if you are ugly or obese a good height won't make you successful on dating. But if you are better than average in all other aspects, a good height will make you have many successes with women. So simple.

And yes, what makes you a man in a womans eyes (in terms of appearance) is height and a built body (not like a bber, just with some muscles and not skinny type).
If you have these and a masculine face then you'll be lucky with women.
When I was 5.65 I couldn't believe that at 5.9 I'd still face problems with my heights on dating and thats why I can understand many short men here who don't believe our words. But as a man who became average from short, I know what I am talking about, much more than short men. And I insist that if you are completely average and a little more height will still be a problem when it comes to dating.

CaptainAmerica

« Reply #152 on: February 14, 2018, 01:38:29 AM »

The thing is man, what if you get another LL and still nothing changes? What if you become 5’11.5 and you are still rejected by girls or unsatisfied? Will you come on here and post truthfully what has happened? Also how can you justify the enormous cost?

I think your expectations were unrealistic from the get go. You’re never going to not be rejected. You’re probably less good looking than you think you are and you thought going from 5’6 to 5’9 would turn you into some Johnny Bravo babe magnet with big muscles. That’s just not going to happen. And going from 5'9 to 5'11 won't make it happen either, your success may increase like 10%, if that even.

Even at 5’9 your torso, head, chest, forearms are all smaller than those of a naturally 5’9 guy. I don’t care how much you work out, muscle will always look much worse than bone, sure it can substitute, but broad shoulders from traps and delts don’t look anywhere near as aesthetic as the kind you see on tall skinny guys naturally. And guess what? 5’9 is near average. So now you get to experience an average dating experience with odd body proportions. And guess what the average guy’s dating experience is? Hot trash. I mean probably 70% rejection rate.

I mean look at all the girls in apo’s video. Extremely low quality. Like I would kill myself if I ever dated any of those girls. And he was bragging about one of them being a model and being his girlfriend. him growing to 6’1 didn’t have that much effect, I guarantee he probably could’ve scored that girl at 5’7. Honestly I've never seen a worse advertisement video for LL. I mean dude goes through years of recovery for 15 cm of lengthening.. arm lengthening... and facial plastic surgery as well, all for that? lmfao.

So you’re going to spend another year of your life in recovery, now at middle age, in attempts to fix yourself up for some random whore who’s probably also in her thirties who has fked and dated lots of guys who are 6ft1, 6ft3. What about when she brings that up, will you LL to 6ft3 to?

Also, will you still be able to body build after that much LL, how are you even body building now?

Also on body mattering, lol I would say that’s very untrue at least not in my generation. I know maybe 3-4 guys who are real gym freak steroid heads and they get just as many matches as regular skinny guys on Tinder, even with photos of them shirtless. I think you are projecting male idealism of height and body into female eyes.
« Last Edit: February 14, 2018, 02:07:42 AM by CaptainAmerica »

CaptainAmerica

« Reply #153 on: February 14, 2018, 02:02:05 AM »

While I don't agree with you on almost anything, I admire your tenacity honestly. You're clearly a really driven person and I do hope it works out for you. I would say that the most valuable thing you can acquire in this life is personal fulfillment and comfort with your own state of being, so if it brings you that, even if you are still rejected by girls and don't find the success you desire, I hope you can at least enjoy that.

Body Builder

« Reply #154 on: February 14, 2018, 02:38:21 AM »

The thing is man, what if you get another LL and still nothing changes? What if you become 5’11.5 and you are still rejected by girls or unsatisfied? Will you come on here and post truthfully what has happened? Also how can you justify the enormous cost?

I think your expectations were unrealistic from the get go. You’re never going to not be rejected. You’re probably less good looking than you think you are and you thought going from 5’6 to 5’9 would turn you into some Johnny Bravo babe magnet with big muscles. That’s just not going to happen. And going from 5'9 to 5'11 won't make it happen either, your success may increase like 10%, if that even.

Even at 5’9 your torso, head, chest, forearms are all smaller than those of a naturally 5’9 guy. I don’t care how much you work out, muscle will always look much worse than bone, sure it can substitute, but broad shoulders from traps and delts don’t look anywhere near as aesthetic as the kind you see on tall skinny guys naturally. And guess what? 5’9 is near average. So now you get to experience an average dating experience with odd body proportions. And guess what the average guy’s dating experience is? Hot trash. I mean probably 70% rejection rate.

I mean look at all the girls in apo’s video. Extremely low quality. Like I would kill myself if I ever dated any of those girls. And he was bragging about one of them being a model and being his girlfriend. him growing to 6’1 didn’t have that much effect, I guarantee he probably could’ve scored that girl at 5’7. Honestly I've never seen a worse advertisement video for LL. I mean dude goes through years of recovery for 15 cm of lengthening.. arm lengthening... and facial plastic surgery as well, all for that? lmfao.

So you’re going to spend another year of your life in recovery, now at middle age, in attempts to fix yourself up for some random whore who’s probably also in her thirties who has fked and dated lots of guys who are 6ft1, 6ft3. What about when she brings that up, will you LL to 6ft3 to?

Also, will you still be able to body build after that much LL, how are you even body building now?

Also on body mattering, lol I would say that’s very untrue at least not in my generation. I know maybe 3-4 guys who are real gym freak steroid heads and they get just as many matches as regular skinny guys on Tinder, even with photos of them shirtless. I think you are projecting male idealism of height and body into female eyes.
I am good looking my friend and I collect many compliments about my face (my eyes and my lips especially). I'd love to hear even half of them for my body because I tried hard to built it, naturally (by working out) and artificially (LL).
And no, my LL didn't bothered my on my amateur bbing althoug I don't have a so good balance as before and I can't do heavy squats or deadlifts. But who cares, even without that I have 47cm arms and I wear L and XL shirts with a torso height of an 1.68 man. As you can understand my shoulders are broad and I have larger muscles than at least 90% of men. Wirhout taking roids.

At 32 when I plan to do my second LL I'll be still young and a good looking tall man at that age with a more than average income can have something much better than a 30yo whore with children as you mentioned. 30-35 is the golden age of a man and in that age he can have the best women he would in his whole life. So I really don't believe I'll be old for LL, man nowadays are considered relatiely old after 45 years.

And about your question, how do I know that at 5.11 my successes will be more. Because all the good looking women I know are with men of that heights (5.10,5 to 6.2-3). And from every conversation I had with women they saw men taller than 5.11 as tall ones, men from 5.9-5.10 as just normal, men about 5.8 as shortish but dateable only if they like them in all other aspects and everything less than that as a no way. So 5.11 is the golden border when height starts to become a positive trait and no woman will think about it as a negative.
And I see it with my own eyes the times I wear my elevator shoes. I am a completely different man for women, they look at me a lot, they smile at me, they are open for a talk etc. But with my normal shoes I am almost invisible.
So yes, 5.11 will make a difference for me, it is not ideal as 6-6.1 heights but it is still a very good height.
After all I don't need to be perfect, I just want to be better than average in anything and I lack only on height.

As about your second post, yes, self fulfillment is the most important thing for anyone. And personally I can only achive it if I go out on the street and I am taller, even a little, or about the same, of the majority of men. And without another LL I can't achieve it because I am tired of cheating myself and other people about my height by wearing my elevator shoes and gibe an impression different of what I really am and always be afraid if my gf understands that I am shorter than she sees me whem we go out (as I always wear 3cm lifts even if I wear normal shoes).

So another LL will really help me subjectively and objectively thats why I am very determined to do it.
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 8   Go Up