Limb Lengthening Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 7   Go Down

Author Topic: LON Tibial 8cm in Vietnam  (Read 60586 times)

The Kaiser

Re: LON Tibial 8cm in Vietnam
« Reply #62 on: October 10, 2016, 04:32:14 AM »

Did anybody read Smallguys diary? He did 8cm LON in tibia he had several surgeries for his tibias. From 3cm to 9cm he lengthened 2mm a day due to lack of time 6months post op he was running. And what complications are you guys talking about later on? Ballerina? That's likely to happen anyways. Infection? Non union? None of these are due to amount lengthened.

Hmmmm is he suspected user or this is for real? and does LON mean an Internal or External?

Morissette

« Reply #63 on: October 10, 2016, 04:54:25 AM »

He's real he was at sarins guest house with Sweden LON is external with faster recovery

The Kaiser

« Reply #64 on: October 10, 2016, 05:11:17 AM »

He's real he was at sarins guest house with Sweden LON is external with faster recovery

its completely rare to have this kind of recovery maybe one of 100 patients, i hope i could do like him in the future

Bander72

« Reply #65 on: October 10, 2016, 07:18:27 PM »

2mm A day on tibia. Thats a awful lot to do.
Bander72: Banned for Impersonating A Dr (fake Dr.Monegal)  account

Morissette

« Reply #66 on: October 10, 2016, 07:22:46 PM »

I imagine turning at 2mm a day would be painful no doubt

onemorefoot

« Reply #67 on: October 10, 2016, 07:55:48 PM »

2mm for tibias??????????????????????? :'(
Budget will determine my future.

Morissette

« Reply #68 on: October 10, 2016, 08:00:54 PM »

The physio here told me about some Italian guy they got who went against what they told him and was turning 3mm A DAY in his tibs. A month later when they did his 1st X-rays he was already past 8cm needless to say they cut him off hhahahah what a guy

The Kaiser

« Reply #69 on: October 10, 2016, 08:06:25 PM »

The physio here told me about some Italian guy they got who went against what they told him and was turning 3mm A DAY in his tibs. A month later when they did his 1st X-rays he was already past 8cm needless to say they cut him off hhahahah what a guy

what happened to him?

and where's the owner of this thread no one realized he's missing?

Morissette

« Reply #70 on: October 10, 2016, 09:53:00 PM »

I'm not sure he had really. As ballerina and a gruesome month I would assume but no nerve damage no non union. You have to realize that 99.99999999% of people who do this surgery have never even laid eyes on this forum. This forum holds very little power over a doctors future in this field and also why this forum is hardly a liable source when it comes to doctors "track record". I've seen what 5 maybe 6 at the most sarin diarys he performs double that amount of surgeries in two months. Now people call him a butcher and apperently a rapist. Anyways I just realized this is someone's diary and this doesn't belong on here sorry Asian hope you're doing well please update us and you condition I'm eager to here

Bander72

« Reply #71 on: October 10, 2016, 10:23:56 PM »

I don't know about rapist but his butcher reputation is from the dealings he had with the old forum admin and people complaining about major complications with him.

Asiann123

« Reply #72 on: October 11, 2016, 04:23:24 AM »

Hi guys, i'm doing well if you ask. I'm about to get back to normal life. My frames are going off. However, to walk as normal as before might take sometime. My doctor keep pushing me to walk on the walker more and more or do streching and excercise my legs so I'm quite busy at this time.
For the guy that ask me what if we lengthening more than 7cm. Well, I think just imagine your legs's soft tissue as a rubber band. You can strech them out but they also have their limit. To go beyond 7cm is not impossible but unsafe for most people.
Even lengthening at the rate 1mm/day on tibial hurt my legs, i cannot imagine someone do it at 2mm/day or 3mm/day that can sleep at night. And with 7cm on my legs right now is hard to walk. It will take month before i can normally walk again
I know we all want to have the most cm but when you're on the actual produce you will want to reconsider and go with the safest side. I have been there, I had asked him for 10cm but if you ask me now if i still want to go with 10cm i'll say no fk way.
My doctor said, its true you can lengthening as much as you wish, but lengthening is just a simple stage and not really hurt, the real challenge is when you have to stand-up-and-walk-again-like-normal.
Oh, i've heard a story about a girl who did LL with another doctor many years ago. She turn so fast, double the amount he recommend (nearly 2mm/day) and end up with non union legs, major damage on blood vessel and nerves. They then have to cut her both legs because it start to rotting from the inside. The doctor know about it too late, maybe 3 months time or so. I'm not sure about this though. I heard it from his other paitient. Just a gossip story.

Anyway updating about me:
People have been curious about knees pain on L.O.N so in my case I don't have any. My sister doesnt have it as well as his 4 others paitients (all did L.O.N)
His old paitients is fine also. So maybe this is something to do with experience in the surgery room? My doctor also and expert on knees replacement (he's so famous on this) so maybe he knows well where to put the nail to avoid hurting his paitients? (Just my theory thought)

I'll keep updating, please forgive me because i forgot to update video clip again lolllllllllll :)))))

Anndr000

« Reply #73 on: October 13, 2016, 06:07:39 AM »

Good to know that you are doing well Asiann123! Hope you'll be able to walk normal and return to normal functions again! how long did it took you in total from the date of surgery until the day your brace came off? and is the doctor back from his business trip yet?

AR

« Reply #74 on: October 13, 2016, 05:18:15 PM »

Hi Asiann123,
I wish you and your sister the best and to achieve your dreams.
it will be very useful for the forum to post more about your doctor overall price so far i assume you mean USD ($). his contacts and also about the time you spent in Vietnam and the prices over there.
- gained 4 cms External Tibias in Russia
- went from 171 to 175
- still recovering and having the frames
-English is not my first language

Asiann123

« Reply #75 on: October 15, 2016, 08:03:32 AM »

Good to know that you are doing well Asiann123! Hope you'll be able to walk normal and return to normal functions again! how long did it took you in total from the date of surgery until the day your brace came off? and is the doctor back from his business trip yet?
Hi, He still not come back yet. I'm waiting for him to come back and take my frame out. I think maybe on Monday.

Asiann123

« Reply #76 on: October 15, 2016, 08:04:26 AM »

Hi Asiann123,
I wish you and your sister the best and to achieve your dreams.
it will be very useful for the forum to post more about your doctor overall price so far i assume you mean USD ($). his contacts and also about the time you spent in Vietnam and the prices over there.
Hi, do you know how I can edit information in the front of the theard. I'm quite stuck becauase i cannot edit anything in the front page. If i put it back here i'm afaird people cannot see it.

Asiann123

« Reply #77 on: October 15, 2016, 09:21:05 AM »

I'll just leave his information here and hope people will see it until i can find some ways to put this up front. Can admin help me with this? Anyone know how to contact the admin?

Dr Dinh Van Thuy
Located: Ho Chi Minh city, VietNam
Experience: over 350 case of legs lengthening
Complication rate: 5%
Complication include:
Infection, non-union, nerves and blood vessel damage, premature consolidation.
Major perform: Tibial lengthening. (Also do femur but not highly recommended)
Maximum amount to lengthen: 7cm on tibial and 5cm on femur
Rate: 0.75mm/day
Contact via this email: limblengthconsultant@yahoo.com

Price for Illazavor lengthening: 5000USD
Price for L.O.N: 5500USD
The price including all medication fee for legs lengthening (not include complication)

For the staying: 5000 USD for 4 months with a company specialize in taking care for international patient
They will help you with the visa
A private room (double size bed, air condition, wifi, tivi with private bath room inside)
House keeper
Nurse
Physician
Driver
Food
An assistant to help you with your request or your need when you staying with them

They also will lend you walker, crutches, wheelchair so you don't have to buy anything. I'm staying with them so i know, i'll take you pic of the room. Very nice room and friendly people.

4 months time package is enough because by that time you will be done with the lengthening process, only left with healing process.
For L.O.N, he will take out your frames
For Ilazarov, you can come back to your country with frame on and wait for the bone to heal then take out the frames out at your country (if you want) because any doctor can take it out without surgery or you can come back to VietNam so that he will take the frames out for you with no extra cost.

If you want to expand your stay with them they will charge: 650USD/month (try to negotiate with them don't be shy, if you stay more they will give discount)

« Last Edit: October 15, 2016, 09:57:14 AM by Asiann123 »

Asiann123

« Reply #78 on: October 15, 2016, 09:26:00 AM »

After the infection, my mom thought I should be staying with the company to avoid further accident because there will be someone to take care for you all the time.
I pay them 600USD per month
My mom negotiate with them and got discount.
Me and my sister staying in the same room though.

BiggestProblem

« Reply #79 on: October 15, 2016, 10:26:22 AM »

I'll just leave his information here and hope people will see it until i can find some ways to put this up front. Can admin help me with this? Anyone know how to contact the admin?

Dr Dinh Van Thuy
Located: Ho Chi Minh city, VietNam
Experience: over 350 case of legs lengthening
Complication rate: 5%
Complication include:
Infection, non-union, nerves and blood vessel damage, premature consolidation.
Major perform: Tibial lengthening. (Also do femur but not highly recommended)
Maximum amount to lengthen: 7cm on tibial and 5cm on femur
Rate: 0.75mm/day
Contact via this email: limblengthconsultant@yahoo.com

Price for Illazavor lengthening: 5000USD
Price for L.O.N: 5500USD
The price including all medication fee for legs lengthening (not include complication)

For the staying: 5000 USD for 4 months with a company specialize in taking care for international patient
They will help you with the visa
A private room (double size bed, air condition, wifi, tivi with private bath room inside)
House keeper
Nurse
Physician
Driver
Food
An assistant to help you with your request or your need when you staying with them

They also will lend you walker, crutches, wheelchair so you don't have to buy anything. I'm staying with them so i know, i'll take you pic of the room. Very nice room and friendly people.

4 months time package is enough because by that time you will be done with the lengthening process, only left with healing process.
For L.O.N, he will take out your frames
For Ilazarov, you can come back to your country with frame on and wait for the bone to heal then take out the frames out at your country (if you want) because any doctor can take it out without surgery or you can come back to VietNam so that he will take the frames out for you with no extra cost.

If you want to expand your stay with them they will charge: 650USD/month (try to negotiate with them don't be shy, if you stay more they will give discount)
That's a really good price.
Height: 166cm
Wingspan: 168cm

Finishing school before doing surgery. Most likely to just do tibias to become at least 170cm.

Penguinn

« Reply #80 on: October 15, 2016, 11:25:48 AM »

$5000 might be the cheapest LL price we've seen, ever.

Asiann123

« Reply #81 on: October 15, 2016, 11:34:34 AM »

Yeah I know, his price is like the cheapest in the world.
I know some factor that affect the price thought:
He create his own frames to cut down fee for patients
He perform the surgery in a government's hospital (if its private hospital, the price is likely to be 10.000USD)

Bander72

« Reply #82 on: October 15, 2016, 10:11:45 PM »

The indiian spinal institute Is close at 6000 but that company helping you out defitnely would be cheaper overall. How would a person get in contact with that company.

AR

« Reply #83 on: October 15, 2016, 11:38:19 PM »

Asiann123,
Thank you for the Inputs, I think if you didn't manage to edit your first post, maybe another topic on the doctors sections about your doctor will be a good solution.
------------------------
This doctor is really cheap i think Professor Leonid Solomin (Russia) costs+ staying is similar to your doctor (For people who want to also consider another cheap options).
- went from 171 to 175

AR

« Reply #84 on: October 16, 2016, 12:14:52 AM »

Yeah I know, his price is like the cheapest in the world.
I know some factor that affect the price thought:
He create his own frames to cut down fee for patients
He perform the surgery in a government's hospital (if its private hospital, the price is likely to be 10.000USD)

What is the quality of the frames?
- went from 171 to 175

Asiann123

« Reply #85 on: October 16, 2016, 05:59:01 AM »

The indiian spinal institute Is close at 6000 but that company helping you out defitnely would be cheaper overall. How would a person get in contact with that company.

Hi, you can contact them via this email limblengthconsultant@yahoo.com

Asiann123

« Reply #86 on: October 16, 2016, 06:00:18 AM »

Asiann123,
Thank you for the Inputs, I think if you didn't manage to edit your first post, maybe another topic on the doctors sections about your doctor will be a good solution.
------------------------
This doctor is really cheap i think Professor Leonid Solomin (Russia) costs+ staying is similar to your doctor (For people who want to also consider another cheap options).

Hi, thanks I will put his information in the doctor section :D

Asiann123

« Reply #87 on: October 16, 2016, 06:01:48 AM »

What is the quality of the frames?

Hi, they are made from stainless steel.

143grazia

• Visitor
« Reply #88 on: October 19, 2016, 04:27:03 AM »

I'll get LON for femur within next year. Is it also $5000? Please help, I'm getting a loan later this year. I'm concerned with the language,  does hospital folks understand English...  From what hospital is it?  So I could get a referral for medical visa....  Thanks alot...  Needed your response and help alot.

Asiann123

« Reply #89 on: October 19, 2016, 06:04:38 AM »

I'll get LON for femur within next year. Is it also $5000? Please help, I'm getting a loan later this year. I'm concerned with the language,  does hospital folks understand English...  From what hospital is it?  So I could get a referral for medical visa....  Thanks alot...  Needed your response and help alot.

I reccomend you should do tibial because you can only lengthen 5cm with femur. Yeah, I think the price will not incease next yeat. Hospital folk can speak english, thus, you also have a translator to help you with your requirement. I think if you contact with the company they will help you with everything including visa for your staying so don't worry too much. They will take good care for you as they did for me. (They are partner with the Dr)
You make me feel like you were me before I have the surgery, I was worrid and scared just like that. Best wishes go to you and don't worry everything is going to be okay.
Cheers :)

Anndr000

« Reply #90 on: October 19, 2016, 01:08:19 PM »

Hey Asiann123.
Have you taken your frames out yet? If so, how does everything feel? Are you able to walk normally? Do you have any knee pains? How are the scars? Can you post some pics for us to see?

doomsday

« Reply #91 on: October 19, 2016, 04:27:32 PM »

Hello Asiann123

Can you please send some photos of the scars where the cut have been made. This will help us evaluate the aesthetic outcomes after the surgery. Also you mentioned about facilities. Can you send us some photos of the room?
Thanks! 

Asiann123

« Reply #92 on: October 21, 2016, 11:24:24 AM »

Hey Asiann123.
Have you taken your frames out yet? If so, how does everything feel? Are you able to walk normally? Do you have any knee pains? How are the scars? Can you post some pics for us to see?

I had the surgery yesterday. I don't feel any knees pain before or after the surgery.
I just have the surgery pain which is so annoying. After the frames are off you will feel funny because your legs are free. It just feel strange, I sometime feel my legs can fly because it is too light hahaha (Sorry for my bad english)

I will update the healed scar picture so you can imagion how the scar look like. But please remember I have keloid scar so it may look not so nice. You can compare it to my sister scar (she doesn't have keloid scars so her legs look nicer then mine.

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 7   Go Up