Limb Lengthening Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 12   Go Down

Author Topic: 3 inches external tibia Dr.Amar Sarin  (Read 91588 times)

YourSpaceBoyfriend

Re: 3 inches external tibia Dr.Amar Sarin
« Reply #31 on: September 03, 2016, 11:42:25 AM »

Synthetic hgh is given to children everyday to help their growth, it is the healthiest hormone you could take synthetically thousands of older folks take it every day to make them feel young and refreshed. My endocrine system will only get boosted by the hgh because hgh effects everything even testosterone levels I know this because I took courses on the endocrine system.

What a horsecrap. Yes HGH is taken by kids WITH iGF-1 deficit.

There are just few examples of what HGH can do to you:
-Increased cancer risk
-Acromegaly
-Growing of internal organs
-Breaking hormonal balance which leads to thyroid issues

Even Rich Piana said that the worse thing he was taking than steroids was HGH.

Ozymandias

« Reply #32 on: September 03, 2016, 11:59:04 AM »

Age is the biggest factor lol, age has everything to do with your hormone levels which is what heals you.

Synthetic hgh is given to children everyday to help their growth, it is the healthiest hormone you could take synthetically thousands of older folks take it every day to make them feel young and refreshed. My endocrine system will only get boosted by the hgh because hgh effects everything even testosterone levels I know this because I took courses on the endocrine system. It's a fascinating subject you can accomplish just about anything with hormones.it stays in your blood stream for about 10-20 minutes does what it needs to do then it's gone.

Why do you guys bother to argue with someone who says such things?

Morissette

« Reply #33 on: September 03, 2016, 12:58:16 PM »

You guys are hilarious just follow my progress and admire  ;)

Morissette

« Reply #34 on: September 04, 2016, 12:18:32 AM »

Despite a lot of negativity on my diary I've gotten a lot of support through email which I'm grateful for I will keep updating you guys as truthfully as I can. My goal with this diary isn't to convince others to do the same this operation is no doubt not for the faint hearted and you have to TRULY want the height to put yourself through something this intense. I've never broken a bone in my life much less been in a hospital setting for this long away from home, no my goal with this diary is to help someone who was in my situation for months and in some cases years decide wether or not they should proceed. I'm not gunna lie even at 5'6 ive never had any problems getting girls all you need is a pretty face but to me it's about more then that it's about waking up in the morning with a smile on my face and not have to fake my confidence(which I've become an expert). It's about being able to go to the mall with friends and not constantly compare my height with others. Truthfully it's about own self image. Deciding to do LL is a very serious decision with its risks and should not be taken lightly every precaution should be taken before hand and after. If you want things to go smoothly you have to be young you have to be in tip top shape. You can't be obese, hypertensive, you can't be on a bunch of meds just to get through the day also if you're prone to illness and desease i would think twice about an operation that directly effects your bones. I wish you all the best of luck with your trials as you face an uphill battle but anything worth fighting for doesn't come easy.

Btw I have responded to every email I've received so if you haven't gotten an email back from me and you have some questions feel free to send me a msg on this site I will get back to you.

Morissette

« Reply #35 on: September 05, 2016, 05:20:47 AM »

I'm off of pretty much all pain meds doctors say I'm ahead of schedule I was suppose to head to the guest house Wednesday but they're sending me today I'm just waiting to get transferred over.

OregonMade

« Reply #36 on: September 05, 2016, 06:33:53 PM »

Bro I agree.  Everyone that wants a lot of height has not done limb lengthening lol

The ones who have all agree.  lol
So i guess it's better to enjoy your height with mechanical problems or worse, on a wheelchair.

Rethink that.

Morissette

« Reply #37 on: September 05, 2016, 07:01:13 PM »

Guest house is great king sized bed my own bathroom and a patio. They give you food delivery apps I hundreds of restaurants to choose from a meal ranges from 100rupees to 300rupees
(1-2usd). First hour here another patient came in my room to introduce his self he was in the consolidation phase he actually lengthened both femur 6.5cm and Tibs 7.2cm AT THE SAME TIME. Took him 2.5 months to lengthen he's been recovering for 3 months.He has since corrected is ballerina and feels no pain in his legs. He can walk on his own he's leaving next week back home. A lot of Indian patients who don't speak English so I can't communicate with them. Anyways that guy told me last week there was another patient here who lengthen his Tibias 8.2cm with no complications and he walked out of the guest house. That being said Sweden doesn't know everything not everyone reacts the same listen to what your body is telling you and you will be fine. He also told me of another patient whom 2cm into lengthening got a very serious infection and so the doctors told him his max was 5cm. Dr.Sarin is not a butcher all he does is surgery the rest is up to chance.

Morissette

« Reply #38 on: September 06, 2016, 03:10:45 AM »

There is some pain on my left leg at the break area but only when I move my leg. I didn't sleep well lastnight because my right hip was in pain I'm not sure why but it has stopped since.

Thatdude950

« Reply #39 on: September 06, 2016, 08:22:32 AM »

I'm cheering for you, but listen to the experienced guys. You have an ideal outcome in your head, while they've actually been there, done it and understand that there are limitations. Be conservative and you're more likely to have a happy ending. Good luck!!

Sweden

« Reply #40 on: September 06, 2016, 03:58:39 PM »

You aren't really sane if you believe those stories.

Forget about it. 8cm in tibias will permanently affect you for the rest of your life. There is not ONE SINGLE PROOF of all these wonderful stories where everyone just walk out of there feeling excellent and happy.
Yes, he could stumble around by himself, so could I - but it takes several months before you can walk properly.

The guy will never be able to jump normal again and he can forget about sprinting. His legs will look very strange for the rest of his life but I bet he is happy anyway.

I feel good being 180cm instead of 173. I can run, but not as fast as before. It's a trade off you make.
I bet I can do much better than anyone I met in that guesthouse. Prove me wrong, let's have a run together.
173cm before LL with Sarin, jan -13. Now 180cm tall. Considering 5cm on femurs.

rock112

« Reply #41 on: September 06, 2016, 08:50:43 PM »

You aren't really sane if you believe those stories.

Forget about it. 8cm in tibias will permanently affect you for the rest of your life. There is not ONE SINGLE PROOF of all these wonderful stories where everyone just walk out of there feeling excellent and happy.
Yes, he could stumble around by himself, so could I - but it takes several months before you can walk properly.

The guy will never be able to jump normal again and he can forget about sprinting. His legs will look very strange for the rest of his life but I bet he is happy anyway.

I feel good being 180cm instead of 173. I can run, but not as fast as before. It's a trade off you make.
I bet I can do much better than anyone I met in that guesthouse. Prove me wrong, let's have a run together.

You are so caught up with trying to persuade yourself that's you didn't ale a mistake by going with Aaron (a well known butcher) and the fact that you never had your "broken foot" (misalignment) fixed that you can't possibly believe anyone's ever had a successful surgery. It's hilarious lol, and everyone on this forum knows.

YourSpaceBoyfriend

« Reply #42 on: September 06, 2016, 09:42:40 PM »

You are so caught up with trying to persuade yourself that's you didn't ale a mistake by going with Aaron (a well known butcher) and the fact that you never had your "broken foot" (misalignment) fixed that you can't possibly believe anyone's ever had a successful surgery. It's hilarious lol, and everyone on this forum knows.

And if you think going for 7-8cm at tibias without any drowbacks is possible then you are in absolute denial. Even people who weren't a Saren patient had complications(and really often, pretty huge one).

Morissette

« Reply #43 on: September 06, 2016, 10:27:04 PM »

Sweden I will prove you wrong full recovery is possible and I will do it I will be deadlifting 300lb like a used to I will be as fast as I used too. My legs are broken rn so I can't run but I welcome you to fly to Canada in two years time to come race lol. Sorry if you had a "bunk" recovery but many before you have recovered fully (even though you can seem to accept that)and many after will too. The guy wouldn't come in my room and lie about stories what's he's gain on that? In your mind nobody can have better results then you only inferior or equal we'll I'm sorry to say but you're not that special. How can you ever plan to make a full recovery with all that negativity. Law of attraction look it up now stop commenting negative things on my diary until it's over. If I don't make a full recovery feel free to say I told you and it will be my mistake but until then.
« Last Edit: September 06, 2016, 10:50:54 PM by Morissette »

TIBIKE200

« Reply #44 on: September 06, 2016, 10:30:31 PM »

btw, are you doing pure external or LATN?
I learned some stuff during this time

Morissette

« Reply #45 on: September 06, 2016, 10:35:02 PM »

I'm doing LON. On another note I saw Dr. Sarin yesterday he came to see me at the guest house he said I would start lengthening on Saturday. My only complaint so far is the wifi. It sucks if you wanna go on the Internet and browse more then 1 page a minute you will have to get data or buy high speed internet. I have both the data comes out to be 169 rupees per GB and the wifi was 3570rupees 160Gb for 3 months. I have data because I will probably be here longer then 3 months. Oh and you have to pay for the water once you get here 200rupees for 12 bottles I'm gunna ask Sarin if that's true next time I see him but it looks to be.

YourSpaceBoyfriend

« Reply #46 on: September 06, 2016, 10:53:43 PM »

Sweden I will prove you wrong full recovery is possible and I will do it I will be deadlifting 300lb like a used to I will be as fast as I used too.

I'm sorry but some statements on this forum recently....

You really think everything will go that easily? You either got deluded by Sarin or you really don't know what are you talking about.

Morissette

« Reply #47 on: September 06, 2016, 10:58:22 PM »

Deluded? No I prefer the term buoyant. Just wait and see:)

OregonMade

« Reply #48 on: September 06, 2016, 11:46:32 PM »

Does anyone know how after getting frames removed doing LON that a person can develop club foot. 

Morissette

« Reply #49 on: September 06, 2016, 11:55:05 PM »

The guy I spoke about earlier said his food was swelling closer to the end of his lengthening but it went away after a while when the frames were removed otherwise idk what club foot is.

OregonMade

« Reply #50 on: September 07, 2016, 12:15:54 AM »

Club foot is where your feet turn inward towards each other.

The guy I spoke about earlier said his food was swelling closer to the end of his lengthening but it went away after a while when the frames were removed otherwise idk what club foot is.

4cms

« Reply #51 on: September 08, 2016, 12:48:16 PM »

I done 6.5 with sarin and I am fine,  but let me tell you something,  I believe that 6.5 should be the maximum limit.
The reason I say that is because my calf muscles are extremely tight, if I lengthened more than 6.5 / 6.6 I can guarantee that i wouldn't of recovered aswell.

Lastly for the guys saying sarin is a butcher blah blah blah you don't know   except for what you have read from other guys who also don't know  ,  I used sarin and I'm fine.  P.s sarin was also the one who told me to stop at 6.5 / 6.6 cm to avoid complications.

KK

• Visitor
« Reply #52 on: September 08, 2016, 01:29:46 PM »

The cost of surgery?

TIBIKE200

« Reply #53 on: September 08, 2016, 01:50:45 PM »

I done 6.5 with sarin and I am fine,  but let me tell you something,  I believe that 6.5 should be the maximum limit.
The reason I say that is because my calf muscles are extremely tight, if I lengthened more than 6.5 / 6.6 I can guarantee that i wouldn't of recovered aswell.

Lastly for the guys saying sarin is a butcher blah blah blah you don't know crap except for what you have read from other guys who also don't know crap,  I used sarin and I'm fine.  P.s sarin was also the one who told me to stop at 6.5 / 6.6 cm to avoid complications.

In your past posts you wrote that you lengthened 4cm (just like your name implies...). You even went on to write that you were one of the few who lengthened below 6cm. How come now suddenly you say you did 6.5?

ub40

« Reply #54 on: September 08, 2016, 05:13:00 PM »

This is a fake diary guys
170-176 cm, May 2016 still consolidating

Alu

« Reply #55 on: September 08, 2016, 05:17:48 PM »

This is a fake diary guys

Not closed off to that idea... but what makes you say that?

TIBIKE200

« Reply #56 on: September 08, 2016, 05:40:51 PM »

I dont think this diary is fake, but I am sure as hell that 4cm is not exactly saying 100% the truth

ajay99

« Reply #57 on: September 08, 2016, 06:25:17 PM »

hiiiii guys .........i am new member on LL Forumorum .....my height is 165cm ..... i am indian .......desperate to increase 6 cm .                   so can you guys suggest me to select my doctor ...........i am confused about two doctors  dr t sringari and dr sarin..........please guys help me .

YourSpaceBoyfriend

« Reply #58 on: September 08, 2016, 06:29:24 PM »

hiiiii guys .........i am new member on LL Forumorum .....my height is 165cm ..... i am indian .......desperate to increase 6 cm .                   so can you guys suggest me to select my doctor ...........i am confused about two doctors  dr t sringari and dr sarin..........please guys help me .

Parihar

ajay99

« Reply #59 on: September 08, 2016, 06:52:27 PM »

hello .......YourSpaceBoyfriend ...........due to some reason.......... i cant go to parihar.......i know parihar is good doctor ........if you know ....... then suggest me between sarin aand sringari. 

Morissette

« Reply #60 on: September 09, 2016, 01:33:17 AM »

Lol I can assure you I'm not fake but if want to believe so be my guess doesn't change a damn thing in my life. I can't speak on Parihar or Sringaris behalf since you live in india it would be easy for you to get in contact with them, for me Sarin is the only one who took the time to take my calls. At first I had to call his office but eventually I got his private number which was nice. The cost was 15000usd includes surgery 10days stay at the hospital and 3 months stay at the guest house after it'll be 500$ a month. They took the bandages off my legs yesterday and I got the first real good look at my legs and let me tell you it's not for the faint hearted. We've all seen pictures but when it's your legs and you see all these metal rods going into your legs lets just say it'll take me a little to adjust lol.

4cms

« Reply #61 on: September 09, 2016, 02:55:10 AM »

In your past posts you wrote that you lengthened 4cm (just like your name implies...). You even went on to write that you were one of the few who lengthened below 6cm. How come now suddenly you say you did 6.5?

You idiot lol I done around 6.5 and I wanted to do a further 4cms you fairy.
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 12   Go Up