Limb Lengthening Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 12   Go Down

Author Topic: 3 inches external tibia Dr.Amar Sarin  (Read 91709 times)

TIBIKE200

Re: 3 inches external tibia Dr.Amar Sarin
« Reply #62 on: September 09, 2016, 01:47:39 PM »

You idiot lol I done around 6.5 and I wanted to do a further 4cms you fairy.

Here is a quote from you:

Trust me I have done it i only lengthened about 5.5 to 6 cms and my recovery was actually the quickest in the guest house.
I learned some stuff during this time

Thatdude950

« Reply #63 on: September 09, 2016, 03:40:17 PM »

You also posted this in 2014 →

"I have already done 4cms 3 years ago with sarin and had no probelms . i will not be answering questions if anybody is thinking about that i am simply going to write a diary and detail if things go smoothly or not"

You're fudging the truth somewhere bud.

4cms

« Reply #64 on: September 09, 2016, 04:59:27 PM »

Here is a quote from you:

Trust me I have done it i only lengthened about 5.5 to 6 cms and my recovery was actually the quickest in the guest house.

End of the day I ve done 6.6 cms as sarin and the x rays showed,  if there's 4 cms written somewhere that's not what I ve lengthend it's 6 to 6.5 roughly.
4 cms Is what I wanted to do on femurs yea,  now I couldn't give a flying fk about what you think,  I don't think you have even done the surgery furthermore I know Sweden and I was actually there when he lengthened. 
I hold more credibility than you buddy it's better If you listen to the guys who know what they're talking about.
Now if you haven't done the surgery you don't know jack   full stop.

4cms

« Reply #65 on: September 09, 2016, 05:06:08 PM »

Seems to me aswell that you have been on this forum more than you have actually done to enrich your life,  learn from me,  go do something for eg since I lengthened I have bought a house,  got married,  changed careers,  bought a ducati and now enjoying life more than ever.
My suggestion to you is go do your leg lengthening and if you already have done it then what are you doing here analysing things from 2014 as you claim. 
You either haven't done your lengthening and have no life or you have done your lengthening and still have no life.
Either way you have issues.

TIBIKE200

« Reply #66 on: September 09, 2016, 05:07:55 PM »

End of the day I ve done 6.6 cms as sarin and the x rays showed,  if there's 4 cms written somewhere that's not what I ve lengthend it's 6 to 6.5 roughly.
4 cms Is what I wanted to do on femurs yea,  now I couldn't give a flying fk about what you think,  I don't think you have even done the surgery furthermore I know Sweden and I was actually there when he lengthened. 
I hold more credibility than you buddy it's better If you listen to the guys who know what they're talking about.
Now if you haven't done the surgery you don't know jack crap full stop.

Usually people who have done this surgery are less aggressive and less "compensating" because they cured themselves from their shortness (or as a gay guy who did it at Paley's said "got rid of their short-man character").
  Seems you lack (or lacked) much more than a couple of inches

Btw, since you got on with your life (you did this LL thing like 6-7 years ago?) and have all the things you wished for, what are you doing here?

4cms

« Reply #67 on: September 09, 2016, 05:15:13 PM »

Lol your antics mean nothing buddy you seem to lack intelligence and seem to not understand the meanings of the words you are using.
Often times a person who mentions compensating or insecurities is speaking from experience,  it's ok you will get there there's hope at the end of the tunnel.

Keep fighting the good fight.

TIBIKE200

« Reply #68 on: September 09, 2016, 05:19:38 PM »

Lol your antics mean nothing buddy you seem to lack intelligence and seem to not understand the meanings of the words you are using.
Often times a person who mentions compensating or insecurities is speaking from experience,  it's ok you will get there there's hope at the end of the tunnel.

Keep fighting the good fight.

By your logic it means that you mention of "no life" earlier means you are the one who has no life no?
Funny thing is that you jumped on all threads defending Sarin and changing the amount you lengthened...
   If you are indeed the guy from Encyclopedia Dramatica, and the stuff there about your education, views ,career are all true, than frankly, I am not suprised by the way you respond to critisism... If you truelly were happy and secure, you wouldnt give a fk but you sure do :)

4cms

« Reply #69 on: September 09, 2016, 05:26:30 PM »

Lol dude you have 845 posts here compared to my 63 over 4 years ,  accept it you have no life and Leg lengthening hasn't or won't change anything for you.
I think it's all mental for you...... Keep on truckin you will get there if you persist,  I believe in you.

TIBIKE200

« Reply #70 on: September 09, 2016, 05:39:27 PM »

Lol dude you have 845 posts here compared to my 63 over 4 years ,  accept it you have no life and Leg lengthening hasn't or won't change anything for you.
I think it's all mental for you...... Keep on truckin you will get there if you persist,  I believe in you.

<3

Peaceout

Morissette

« Reply #72 on: September 09, 2016, 11:09:51 PM »

Lengthening starts today wish me luck  ;D

onemorefoot

« Reply #73 on: September 10, 2016, 12:42:54 AM »

Luck :)
Budget will determine my future.

Morissette

« Reply #74 on: September 10, 2016, 06:30:17 AM »

They gave me these sandals with a strap built in the that you attach around the fixator device to keep your feet at a 90 degree angle. They say it's good to help ballerina.

Morissette

« Reply #75 on: September 10, 2016, 10:58:15 AM »

Anyone know why it's so hard to dorsiflex your ankle? I'm gunna presume it has something to do with the fact your anterior tibialis is weakened?

4cms

« Reply #76 on: September 10, 2016, 02:16:09 PM »

Yea
« Last Edit: September 10, 2016, 03:13:30 PM by 4cms »

4cms

« Reply #77 on: September 10, 2016, 03:16:10 PM »

Remember your tibia has just been broken your dorsi flexion should be hindered because of the break proximaly.

Morissette

« Reply #78 on: September 10, 2016, 03:57:28 PM »

Today another patient ordered food for all of us Dr.Sarin came and a lot of the care takers as well. I started talking about this forum and how a lot of people here say Sarin is a butcher even though he's very experienced. Btw this is 100% to discredit Sweden and his none sense. Without even mentioning his name one of the care takers named Sarik or Sharik I'm not sure how it spelled said the only person to ever feel negative about Sarin was someone named "Sweden". Instantly I laughed and told him how he says I will be crippled and he told me so many stories of how he got in fights with other patients and even with himself. In the beginning Sweden asked Sharik well call him what his credibility was as a physiotherapist and he told him he had a 5 year degree in it. Sweden had the nerve to go on the make me taller forum and say that his physio had no degree. He brought his degree and showed Sweden who then deleted the post. I could go on and on but I think tomorrow I will just let him write some stories of his unpleasantness he knows the stories better then I do clearly if he remembers the guy. One last thing I will mention is Sweden came to get his surgery with an ankle fracture and never told Sarin. He also refused to do many of the exercises assigned to him which are critical to avoid complications. You have to be some kind of idiot to do his surgery with an ankle fracture no wonder he's recovery was   but I bet he failed to mention that because he's a liar and undecent. Wether you chose to still blindly follow what Sweden says just because he has done it that's your problem but believe me when I tell you if you come to Sarin you're in excellent hands the staff is great just do what they tell you and be positive goodluck to all future LLers:).

Morissette

« Reply #79 on: September 10, 2016, 04:01:28 PM »

Oh and you wanna know why Sarin go removed from the recommended Drs list it's because the owner of make me taller site went to Sarin and asked he to pay him and he would bring him patients and Sarin said fk you. Sarin is a kind and caring man he knows what he's doing and these surgerys are his entire life it's what he does. He remembered you too 4cm I just mentioned your forum name and he was like oh yea he might come back to do 4cm on his femur he believes you were Australian but can't remember 100% lol.

Penguinn

« Reply #80 on: September 10, 2016, 04:47:33 PM »

Why'd he make the deal in the first place then? Bailing on an immoral deal that went sour doesn't make you a good person.

And keep strong with your LL. :)

ajay99

« Reply #81 on: September 10, 2016, 07:59:09 PM »

hiiii  Morissette......how are you ?..........hows your pain levels ?   :-\

Sweden

« Reply #82 on: September 10, 2016, 08:42:55 PM »

You are being told lies Morissette and you believe them blindly. Good luck with that.

I was in top absolute great shape when I arrived for the surgery. Nothing was broken.
I was a professional athlete before this.

Nothing is erased from my diary in old forum , at least not by me.

I never got to see any diploma from Sharik. Physios in India doesn't have a clue of what they're doing.
I've been to the best physios around entire Europe and we had our own physio before in our national team. I know what I'm talking about.

I never trash talked Dr sarin. He was kind and caring when I was his patient. He is also right about the Australian Guy.

You are only told rumors from 2013 that nobody knows about except me and my room mate. I have it on video when the siblings, who wanted limb shortening, from next door started an argument. In the video you can see the guy approach me while I'm in bed in frames and rise his fist at me. That was it. Then he backed off. And then they stayed to argue over some stupid rumors they overheard that my room mate told about then. Which he never did.

All of the rumors and bull  talk by low lifes like you Morissette make Dr Sarin's guesthouse seem like   to other people. YOU are the one who ruins Dr Sarin's wonderful idea about helping other reach their life goals.
People doesn't come to Dr Sarin because of people like YOU Morissette.

There will never be any form of quality in this diary. You only focus on trash talking people and tell off veterans who did what you are doing right now 3 years ago and therefore KNOW what it's all about.

Your life was   before this journey you are making and it will be   for many years when you get back home. You'll be in for a very big surprise!
173cm before LL with Sarin, jan -13. Now 180cm tall. Considering 5cm on femurs.

Morissette

« Reply #83 on: September 10, 2016, 09:53:23 PM »

Hello ajay my pain levels have gone down quite a bit now my legs have healed from the surgery and I can move around a lot better of course there is still some pain involved with this entire surgery it's very intensive but it's quite manageable. Sweden you have lost my respect and any credibility you had before hand. Save your breath because I won't even bother reading what you write anymore. Good luck with your miserable life of negativity thinking you're an expert on everything. Even 4cm said everyone knew you had a broken foot which was obviously not true but he knew you had some type of injury and he was here when you were.

Sweden

« Reply #84 on: September 10, 2016, 10:02:14 PM »

I had ACL rupture you stupid moron. It doesn't affect LL.

Morissette

« Reply #85 on: September 10, 2016, 10:08:41 PM »

It effects recovery lol and idc what you had you failed to tell your dr and bad things happened to you big surprise relax with the name calling try acting your age.

Sweden

« Reply #86 on: September 10, 2016, 10:13:17 PM »

What's with the lies? You don't know anything about what you're talking about. You're posting rubbish and confuse everyone reading to collect wisdom about this. You need to be banned, seriously.

Morissette

« Reply #87 on: September 10, 2016, 10:23:12 PM »

Settle down Sweden you've been exposed I'm actually relieved I'm almost half believed you at one point  ;D. And now that I think about one of your other posts really? Even if what you had was an ACL rupture you don't think LL will affect it? Just so you know your ACL is located right square middle of the knee and is a crucial part of having a healthy moving knee. Movement at the knee is important for physio and to avoid complication. And you wanna ban me? Why wouldn't you want people too see you're right once I'm finished with this lengthening? I think it's more you being scared that I'm telling the truth but anyways my diary was supposed to be informative for other potential LLers and it will continue to be if any complications arise the forum will know and I will keep posting until I feel I have recovered well enough to move on with my life.

Sweden

« Reply #88 on: September 10, 2016, 10:46:47 PM »

Yes. I'm exposed. I never did LL. My entire diary is complete fake.

CHRIST you're ignorant. You don't know anything about ACL rupture. This is a whole new level of stupidity.

Good luck.

YourSpaceBoyfriend

« Reply #89 on: September 10, 2016, 10:51:09 PM »

Why'd he make the deal in the first place then? Bailing on an immoral deal that went sour doesn't make you a good person.

Making deals with apo, creating fake diaries and accounts. Even Paley said that he had many Sarin patients coming to him because he screwed them up.

I had ACL rupture you stupid moron. It doesn't affect LL.

Don't try to talk him off, he is in total denial.

Morissette

« Reply #90 on: September 10, 2016, 11:08:40 PM »

God I ****ing love this forum keeps me entertained while I lay here bored out of my mind you two are just great keep on keeping on fellas 😂.

Racks

• Visitor
« Reply #91 on: September 11, 2016, 03:07:07 AM »

In the beginning Sweden asked Sharik well call him what his credibility was as a physiotherapist and he told him he had a 5 year degree in it.

really curious to know which college/university is providing 5 year physiotherapy degree program in India, normally these courses are only for 4 year duration.

Morissette

« Reply #92 on: September 11, 2016, 04:13:33 AM »

I don't really follow how schooling works in India but Google is a wonderful tool for such things. Maybe he took extra courses or specialized in something I don't really know. Well I'm officially 2mm taller I thought lengthening would be painful but so far I can't feel a damn thing. Still getting used to seeing all the metal rods go into my legs though it's slightly terrifying at first. My only advice so far if you do this is around the pin site areas there will by what looks to be dried up blood do not I repeat do not pick it off it is extremely painful and provides some protection when you do physio.
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 12   Go Up