Limb Lengthening Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1] 2 3   Go Down

Author Topic: Make Me Taller SysOp Is Apotheosis  (Read 46105 times)

Muse

Make Me Taller SysOp Is Apotheosis
« on: September 17, 2013, 08:59:27 PM »

Following message is from email forwarded.

"Dear Members of Make Me Taller,

SysOp and Apotheosis are the same person. Apotheosis has a financial agreements with Dr. Betz and Dr. Sringari to promote their businesses on old forum . ThePhantom is a fake account SysOp allows to promote Dr. Sringari, he is trying to encourage members away from Dr. Sarin and lead them to Dr. Sringari.

Dr. Sarin's patients found out about this and posted comments on The Phantom's diary asking to meet the ThePhantom, SysOp then banned these accounts. Anyone who questions SysOp, or exposes SysOp's little conspiracy, gets banned. SysOp is making money off us by encouraging us to go to the doctor he has financial arrangements with and for some reason he is defaming Dr. Sarin's business - apparently they had some sort of disagreement.

Captain America posted in his diary saying that patients of Dr. Sarin have been banned from old forum  and mentioned he was concerned about the activity on the forum.

Guess what SysOp does? Bans Captain America and edits Captain's post. DO NOT use private messages to communicate to other members of the forum, we fear SysOp can access these as he pleases.

By the way, Captain America actually met SysOp/Apotheosis in person when SysOp visited India, so we are 100% sure SysOp is Apotheosis. Captain America and I have exchanged emails before and tonight he sent me an email explaining everything.

It's also possible that SysOp can have access to anyone's account and he might impersonate some of Dr. Sarin's patients on old forum . I think SysOp posted from 7cmwithsarin's account in Calic's thread. "

The above screenshot is a post by CaptainAmerica, one of the most trusted members on old forum  with a lot of credibility to his username. Compare the screenshot below to what is currently being shown on old forum . The post has been completely edited! What's more, CaptainAmerica has been secretly banned for making this post! If you look at his username on old forum , it does not say he is banned but he cannot post anymore to defend himself.

This is very disturbing. This is why many credible members have decided to leave old forum  and no longer contribute. "
« Last Edit: September 26, 2013, 12:33:22 AM by Admin »

silverbilly

• Visitor
Re: Make Me Taller SysOp Is Apotheosis
« Reply #1 on: September 23, 2013, 04:52:53 PM »

whats even more pathetic is that he has blatantly edited all the post so that the word "sarin" comes up as "my doctor" .... thats kinda sad they need to put this business bs behind them alot of people counted on that forum

paco

• Visitor
« Reply #2 on: September 23, 2013, 05:19:15 PM »

hello,
Sorry for my english but i am from spain and i am learning english reading the old forum  fórum.
I am reading old forum  fórum from april 2012 and i learned a lot about this surgey.
I had consultation with doctor guichet, doctor betz and doctor schmitch( doctor salameh partner)
I am very annoyed when i dicovered the last post about old forum  that sysop is apoteosis,,,,,,,,,,,
Then i discoverd this fórum. Now i am reading two fórums, but only i am posting here.

Orlando

« Reply #3 on: September 24, 2013, 04:28:06 PM »

The delusional Sysop/Apotheosis just made a post trying to justify his own actions.  Screenshot attached for reference, message below

"If you spam this forum, you will be banned and deleted. No one cares who I am. Who I am is irrelevant. Yes I have spent my money pushing LL forward. Yes I help good doctors and I try to let everyone who the bad doctors are. What is your argument? I have spent ten times more on this forum and on leg lengthening than I have ever made on it. Does that sound like me trying to make a profitable business, or trying to push a cause I believe in?" 

hey Apotheosis , I know you're a little creepy bi*ch who will be sneaking around here reading this, your little scam and lies are getting exposed. 

Breaking this down for people who don't get it.

Spam =  Anything that expose Apotheosis   ;)

Ban and Delete =  How Apotheosis tries to hide the truth

Who I AM =  Salesman for Betz nail, CONFLICT OF INTEREST

Spend Money =  Part of expenses for financially profiting off old forum  and investing in Betz Nails

Help Good Doctors =  Partnership so both can make money off patients, you scratch my back i scratch yours

Spend Ten Times More On Forum and LL =  Spend well over 150k on his two surgeries with Dr Betz, desperate for money

Conclusion:  Apotheosis does not want any open discussions and questions from others,  don't talk about any sensitive topics such as The Phantom or how he logged into members account and impersonated them by posting on their behalf.    That's creepy and twisted.    I believe Apotheosis has some serious psychological issues.

Orlando

« Reply #4 on: September 24, 2013, 04:34:45 PM »

wow, just noticed this, seriously ?   :o

Seen attached screenshot, we all know Dameon is banned from old forum  after his farewell post, but you can see that his account is featured as being logged in within past 60 minutes today.

100% proof that Sysop/Apotheosis sneak around people's account.  WTF.

TomD

• Private
« Reply #5 on: September 25, 2013, 07:11:46 AM »

My account still says I have a plus 9 karma and am a full member. That is what the collossal prick does.

He bans you but wont let others know because they will question why everyone is getting banned all of a sudden. This guy has pissed me off to the point where I want to go physically find him. What an  .

Adriano

« Reply #6 on: September 25, 2013, 10:07:47 AM »

I noticed something was fishy when he seemed to answer questions relating to apotheosis very promptly and with too much accuracy!

if you read btwn the lines u will notice that he writes and thinks like apotheosis!

There is no such thing as a free lunch so ever since i read his posts about him spending his won money out of his goodwill and or not making any money from the old forum  i knew he was bull ter.

So now that he helped LL Forumorlife get his surgery with Dr Singari r we supposed to conclude that he is some sort of a messiah* ??

He obviously agreed with the poor kid to be  Dr singari's 1st real LL patient with a diary.

His visit to the Dr sarins guest house was a mistake on his behalf. Some clever patients would have noticed his 190cm frame ( if it is true/real) . This really put his identity at risk.

He knew he wanted th get rid of sarin and his patients from his website so he created some exaggerated lies about the guest.

One of his excuses was him making a big smiley cut on patients tibia (sheens) BUT how long has he been recommending Sarin knowing he does the same big Smiley face scar!!
The smile face became a problem only because sarin cut him out of the european nails that he wants to get a cut out off when ever they a purchased. Producing HLN in india cut down his future cashflows significantly.

I am glad Dr Sarin cut him off. we want LL to be cheap. if we have to pay 20K for nails plus some amount (abt 5K) for Apothesis then some poor kid in India could potentially miss out.

I am not promoting sarin but surelly a lot of what apotheosis said about the dr was purely for his own benefit!

Maybe if sarin produces the nails in India and charges a fair price (assuming the HLN is a success in the near future) then there is no room for him to make money  by bringing overseas nails in to the operating rooms in india.

I can understand why he cut off sarin and his LL patients diaries from old forum  they were a THREAT to his money making business!!!

TomD

• Private
« Reply #7 on: September 25, 2013, 06:11:16 PM »

I still cannot grasp the fact that he says his site is to 'help' others.........and puts a donation box at the top.

He wants us to DONATE to keep the site going. The $20 a month to put it up on a server, if that.

Knowing what we know now, can you even imagine was kind of enormous PRICK you need to be to sucker everyone who comes in like sheep . Getting them to do surgeries trusting they have been verified as the guy to go to when there is no evidence it is the case.

Can you imagine that same guy then banning any member who exposes his true financial motives, yet knows its dishonest so he wont even acknoledge that we are banned because it would look ridiculous?

And the kicker that makes all of this way too much to bare, is he asks us to DONATE money to him like he is some kind of hero out to help us all.

I want to knee cap the prick. I am dead serious about this.

Need2BTaller

« Reply #8 on: September 25, 2013, 06:52:29 PM »

We can all agree that we do not like the way SysOpotheosis operate things in old forum .  But the best way in handling this IMO is to progressively spread viable information to old forum  members exposing his true intentions.  SysOpotheosis will continuously make money and take advantage of new growing members with his "Diaries" and ultimately put us future LL'ers health at risk.  I really do like this forum and see its potential, but we also need to keep it 95% about LL and the remainder 5% in one thread about SysOpotheosis.

TomD

• Private
« Reply #9 on: September 27, 2013, 05:40:28 AM »

I am going to find out his real name and his location and post it here and anywhere I can. So if people were wronged by the advice he gave out on his 'approved list' , he can be sued and whatnot.

I would love to knee cap the clown. What is the point of doing leg lengthening if you end up in a wheelchair unable to show how tall you are?  Of course I would never actually do that. I am not vindictive in that way, but when you really think about it.......how many guys went to Sarin or whomever because of old forum  and his 'approved list' and they have severe ballerina or other complications that may never heal ?

Isnt that kind of like being put in a wheel chair?

Lets make this site a true representation of the Leg Lengthening industry and let the patients of the doctors tell you what is what. I am going to start sending emails to several doctors and get feedback.  :)

handy

« Reply #10 on: September 27, 2013, 06:08:44 AM »

I am going to find out his real name and his location and post it here and anywhere I can. So if people were wronged by the advice he gave out on his 'approved list' , he can be sued and whatnot.

That is a great idea! Remember that story about those guys who found out old forum A name and address and ended up at his house. Who knows if that's true but it's definitely possible.

I want to say that I think it's a great idea not because I want someone to find him and attack him or something like that but because public humiliation has worked for centuries in teaching people a lesson. If Apotheosis decides to shut down old forum  because he knows people are committed in trying to discover his true identity or someone did find out his true identity and posted it all over the internet then that would be a great day and help save who knows how many people from taking his advice and ruining their legs and lives!

TomD

• Private
« Reply #11 on: September 27, 2013, 06:23:23 PM »

Yeah. I dont advocate 'knee capping ' the bastard , but I sure FELT like it.

He is being a true prick but its no reason for him to be in a wheel chair for the rest of his life. He has kids he has to look after (or most likely pay child support for) .

I have no idea how a guy can afford 150 grand in fees to become taller but then needs to scrounge around and screw everyone like this to make a few bucks in commission.

Lets face it, how many guys are doing LL right now ? How much commission could he possibly be making ? 5k per month?

You can make 10 times that amount smuggling oxycontin into the country or whatever instead of potentially crippling a guy because you sent him to a quack.

This is why I strongly suggest we put up his real name and address up for the public in case one of his patients ends up crippled. The guy is NOT a doctor nor expert in the field nor has any right to have an 'approved list' or suggest he knows what he is talking about.

He can vouch for the two surgeries he personally had. That is it.

somecm

« Reply #12 on: October 17, 2013, 07:00:33 PM »

Is this true that he is doing arm lengthening in Germany right now?

TomD

• Private
« Reply #13 on: October 17, 2013, 08:27:00 PM »

I have no idea.

When it comes to the guy as a patient, I wish him the best of luck .  :)

Goodnews

• Visitor
« Reply #14 on: October 21, 2013, 07:34:13 PM »

Something that keeps coming to my mind, is that all the so called experts on the other place, are people who have had complications, are not back to normal and they're dishing out all the advice. They act like they know everything, but they're only experienced at LL without healing properly.They may be so desperate to get better, that this how they became so comprised. If they cannot afford more treatment after they're left in a mess, they may be offered free or discounted treatment in exchange for pushing people to the particular Doctors. I cannot imagine how many people they could have hurt by lying and misleading about the non-existent positive outcomes. It would be great to hear from some people who have had successful outcomes,

KiloKAHN

• Premier Member
  • Digital Devil
« Reply #15 on: October 22, 2013, 06:29:34 PM »

Something that keeps coming to my mind, is that all the so called experts on the other place, are people who have had complications, are not back to normal and they're dishing out all the advice. They act like they know everything, but they're only experienced at LL without healing properly.They may be so desperate to get better, that this how they became so comprised. If they cannot afford more treatment after they're left in a mess, they may be offered free or discounted treatment in exchange for pushing people to the particular Doctors. I cannot imagine how many people they could have hurt by lying and misleading about the non-existent positive outcomes. It would be great to hear from some people who have had successful outcomes,

I noticed that as well, and it's another reason why I get annoyed whenever the admin of that other site says it's his "job" to promote leg lengthening and make it more available to everyone - because we really need more people to rush into the surgery without knowing all the risks and end up crippled, right? The fact is, most orthopedic surgeons do not have the required training/aren't competent enough to perform this operation and see through the patient's aftercare effectively. Limb lengthening is an operation that is very invasive to the body and demands expertise that most orthopedic surgeons just do not have - we have a perfect example of this with mmn_native's leg lengthening disaster in Iran. For the admin of the other site to have lengthened 8 inches in total and then push to have the surgery become more widespread, that just tells me what a sick individual that guy is, and I'll tell you (and anyone else who is reading this) why I believe so.

To have lengthened that much on each segment, there is absolutely no way that his bones and soft tissues (blood vessels, nerves, tendons, ligaments, etc) will recover to where they were prior. If he had actually lengthened 8 inches like he claims, he'd no doubt be walking with a cane, crutches, or other form of support. He knows he's living with consequences and won't admit that he shouldn't have lengthened that much. But instead of realizing that he's made a mistake in his lengthening process what does he do? He goes to unknown doctors not adequately trained in Ilizarov surgeries to make a profit off what they earn, using those desperate to get taller as his guinea pigs.

Of course, this is all provided on whether the admin of the other site actually lengthened from 5'6 to 6'2. I really have my doubts now. I believe he went through the lengthening process but I'm speculative of whether he really lengthened as much as he claimed. Who's to say he didn't take the x-rays of another Betz patient and put them on the site as his own? Every scam artist takes advantage of other peoples' anxiety, and in this case Sysop is taking advantage of the feelings of inferiority and anxiety that other short men face. The admin of the other site, Sysop, has definitely made a lot of money off of this, and his goal in promoting lengthening is only to make more of that money. This is particularly dangerous to those naive about this procedure and/or very desperate to get taller. Limb lengthening is something that, in my opinion, should not be "promoted" to make more readily available. There will be a hell of a lot of people naive to the possible consequences that can (and will) arise from surgery done incorrectly, too much or too fast lengthening, improper physiotherapy, etc. Safety should be top priority, not affordability/accessibility.

This is all imo.

Initial height: 164 cm / ~5'5" (Surgery on 6/25/2014)
Current height: 170 cm / 5'7" (Frames removed 6/29/2015)
External Tibia lengthening performed by Dr Mangal Parihar in Mumbai, India.
My Cosmetic Leg Lengthening Experience

Metanoia

« Reply #16 on: November 30, 2013, 10:45:20 PM »

Hi Kilokahn,
it is true, he lengthend his legs 20 cm with Betz. He is also currently lengthening his arms.
Still he seems to have a non-union in his right tibia. This is a very serious complication.
I fully agree with you that cosmetic ll should not be promoted. It is just selling a dream, but
the reality is very bitter indeed. There are many things which can go wrong and unfortunately
they do go wrong very frequently. Most people would abstain from cll if they were aware of the
complication rates.You can be sure that most of the abrubtly ending diaries are from people with
major complications.

Sweden

« Reply #17 on: November 30, 2013, 11:46:53 PM »

Hi Kilokahn,
it is true, he lengthend his legs 20 cm with Betz. He is also currently lengthening his arms.
Still he seems to have a non-union in his right tibia. This is a very serious complication.
I fully agree with you that cosmetic ll should not be promoted. It is just selling a dream, but
the reality is very bitter indeed. There are many things which can go wrong and unfortunately
they do go wrong very frequently. Most people would abstain from cll if they were aware of the
complication rates.You can be sure that most of the abrubtly ending diaries are from people with
major complications.

Do you know what you're saying??

Apotheosis is lengthening his arms?

Tell us how you can say this. How do you know this?

I can't believe this. The risk is too high with AL.
173cm before LL with Sarin, jan -13. Now 180cm tall. Considering 5cm on femurs.

An_Apple_A_Day

« Reply #18 on: December 01, 2013, 12:00:30 AM »

Do you know what you're saying??

Apotheosis is lengthening his arms?

Tell us how you can say this. How do you know this?

I can't believe this. The risk is too high with AL.

I'd also like this clarifying since this is not the first time I have heard about it.

I am also quite sure complications are higher than advertised too.

Taller

« Reply #19 on: December 01, 2013, 01:09:59 AM »

Hi Kilokahn,
major complications.

A thread on old forum  (can't find it now, perhaps not so surprisingly) says that he got stem cell injections. This would likely support the non-union allegations. There's a reason he's posted fewer pics and no videos following his second LL.

Bruno Mars

« Reply #20 on: December 03, 2013, 09:43:02 PM »

That guys is a big  head. He used my pictures in the proportion threads and telling everyone that I have short legs. Well fk you Apotheosis, I have normal proportional legs all right? Geez. I know he was trying to convince himself that it is fine for him to lengthen 20 cm in his legs. That is a very dangerous though, wouldn't you agree with me? He is trying to poison the minds of those newbies who know nothing about LL and will jump into it doing 8,9 cm per segment. Jesus Christ, this guy deserves to be burn in hell.

KiloKAHN

• Premier Member
  • Digital Devil
« Reply #21 on: December 03, 2013, 09:49:48 PM »

That guys is a big  head. He used my pictures in the proportion threads and telling everyone that I have short legs. Well f you Apotheosis, I have normal proportional legs all right? Geez. I know he was trying to convince himself that it is fine for him to lengthen 20 cm in his legs. That is a very dangerous though, wouldn't you agree with me? He is trying to poison the minds of those newbies who know nothing about LL and will jump into it doing 8,9 cm per segment. Jesus Christ, this guy deserves to be burn in hell.

Nice username  ;D

I've noticed that Sysopotheosis posts tons of topics regarding proportions as well. While it is true that there is a variation in proportions throughout the human population and that there's no strict rule that you'll always look weird with a height > wingspan, I think his reasoning behind posting all those topics is to convince himself and have forum users agree with him that a ridiculous amount of lengthening should be considered normal. Others who met Apotheosis said he kept trying to pull his shirt down so as to make his torso look longer. Honestly I think that guy would do better seeing a psychiatrist than anything.

Bruno Mars

« Reply #22 on: December 03, 2013, 10:16:31 PM »

Yes, I agree with you. Personally, I think that 10-12 cm for both segments should be the very maximum limit we could get. In the old forum, Apotheosis is trying to create a norm that everyone can go for 15 cm plus. Plenty of time I saw him encouraging people to go for 7 cm in tibia and 8 cm in femur. We all know that reaching 7 cm can pose a problem that Sweden is dealing with, yet to attract more patients, Apotheosis could do anything. I am short myself:5'5. I though that I could go all the way to 5'11 to further my career. But after "Just the way you are", I don't feel like I really need height any more if you know what I am talking about ;). I will do one surgery for 5 cm to mark the 5'7 height and that is it.

Sweden

« Reply #23 on: December 03, 2013, 10:23:35 PM »

Hello Sweden,

I just happen to know. It is the truth. Actually when you read his diaries carefully you will see he always planned to lengthen his arms. The Non-union in his right tibia is quite obvious if you read his second diary. He since long never posted x-rays of his right leg. And just recently had a stem cell injection. This wouldn't make sense nearly 1 and1/2 years after lengthening unless there was a non-union. Dr.Betz is always cutting corners, but his tibia patients come with a nearly 100% guarantee of serious complications. As i mentioned in another thread, Dr. Betz is like those infamous doctors in the german concentration camps. He seems to enjoy his patients suffering.

This is the thing. You can't just say things like that and expect everyone to trust you.
How do you know this?

Regarding his non-union it is no secret. There's pictures of it in his tibia diary.

I bet he suffers greatly from what he did to himself. This guy has been seriously hurt sometime in his life.
173cm before LL with Sarin, jan -13. Now 180cm tall. Considering 5cm on femurs.

Taller

« Reply #24 on: December 03, 2013, 11:32:02 PM »

Hello Sweden,

I just happen to know. It is the truth. Actually when you read his diaries carefully you will see he always planned to lengthen his arms. The Non-union in his right tibia is quite obvious if you read his second diary. He since long never posted x-rays of his right leg. And just recently had a stem cell injection. This wouldn't make sense nearly 1 and1/2 years after lengthening unless there was a non-union. Dr.Betz is always cutting corners, but his tibia patients come with a nearly 100% guarantee of serious complications. As i mentioned in another thread, Dr. Betz is like those infamous doctors in the german concentration camps. He seems to enjoy his patients suffering.

Interesting update, Mime. Do you think you could tell us where and how he is lengthening his arms? Also, I know it's a lot to ask, but how do you know this?

Russianblues

« Reply #25 on: December 05, 2013, 12:28:37 PM »

Can confirm he is lengthening his arms after speaking with someone who has met him. Also, his hands are apparently comically stubby.

Carter

« Reply #26 on: December 11, 2013, 06:46:13 PM »

Sysop Apotheosis got rattled by a couple of "spammer" who spread the message on old forum, quite ALOT of people saw the posts exposing him.  Finally he decide that he could no longer avoid the truth which was spreading, so he can only spin his own BULL  on the matter.    He actually wrote a mission statement that make me LOL.   Good job you SCAMMER and habitual LIAR!   

Now he wants to Shut Down LL Forum by threatening legal action on us.   Looks like somebody is afraid that his financial interest is being affected. What a piece of crap this guy is.   How dare he talk about privacy when he delete Shorty post requesting removal of his LL photo and go spying on PM of old forum  members. 

Go on and talk about that!  We know you are spying on this forum too.
« Last Edit: December 11, 2013, 07:15:30 PM by Carter »

KiloKAHN

• Premier Member
  • Digital Devil
« Reply #27 on: December 11, 2013, 06:54:19 PM »

in·vest
/inˈvest/
verb
1. expend money with the expectation of achieving a profit or material result by putting it into financial schemes, shares, or property, or by using it to develop a commercial venture.

Also, this part in Sysop's post almost made my eyes pop out:

"I have spent and will continue to spend money trying to bring LL to every good orthopedic surgeon and making it so prevalent that the cost of it comes down exponentially. I am impartial amongst all of the doctors I would recommend, and I'm always looking for good new doctors that support elective LL that I can add to this list."

It's like this guy doesn't care about how dangerous this surgery is. Yes, let's make leg lengthening so widespread that every orthopedic surgeon under the sun can break peoples' legs and give them a procedure that can potentially mess them up for life. What a marvelous idea.  ::) I don't think it's a good idea for a guy with such severe height dysphoria so as to go from 5'7 to 6'2 and still be unhappy with himself to be recommending anybody anywhere. There are a lot of morons on this planet who will jump into the surgery without a clue and end up severely punishing themselves. You know what happens when enough people get messed up? The government cracks down on it. China almost completely banned the surgery due to the amount of people getting messed up. Other countries will follow if enough people get mangled for life and enough media attention is brought to it. No matter what way one looks at it, promoting this surgery is an awful, awful idea. 
« Last Edit: December 11, 2013, 07:22:48 PM by Kilokahn »

Muse

« Reply #28 on: December 11, 2013, 07:56:31 PM »

This is not the first time that Make Me Taller admin/moderators have talked about shutting our forum down.

We know their anger/fear is based on more than simply spam or copyright issues, it's Sysop-Apotheosis trying to threaten people when things don't go his way anymore and he's getting exposed.

He's a control freak, and he's losing control over his little old forum  empire because people are rebelling against his dictatorship and lies.  That's why he's on old forum  24/7, so he can control everything on there, dictate what you can read and cannot read. 

The guy has no life outside of old forum  or LL.

They made mention of a lawsuit over 2 Months ago, ironically in a post made by the fake "Dameon".   

http://www.limblengtheningforum.com/index.php?topic=36.0

So we are still waiting for it, don't take your sweet time ;)

I am fine with Sysop-Apotheosis bringing this to the law, because there's more skeletons in his closet we can bring on the public domain. 

Bring it on.   He can sue whoever he wants, it won't change our stand on this matter.

I will reply to his "explanation" later on, it's a long post and it takes awhile to shift through all that bull  he wrote.   
« Last Edit: December 14, 2013, 08:53:22 PM by Admin »

Adriano

« Reply #29 on: December 12, 2013, 02:37:42 AM »

I dont see him addressing the claim that Sysop is the same person as Apotheosis !!!!

its also interesting to note that he doesnt deny that the "Phantom" was a fake diary....

Carter

« Reply #30 on: December 12, 2013, 05:55:21 PM »

He also removed several sticky topics, like the "Donating To old forum  To Keep The Site Running".   Sysop is doing damage control and putting on a show. He banned Sweden and less people are supporting him. .  Many people were reading the "spam" message so he had no choice but to acknowledge them finally.   He got caught out and didn't delete them fast enough. Imagine Sysop reaction when he saw the first reply to his thread.    ;D
Pages: [1] 2 3   Go Up