Limb Lengthening Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Down

Author Topic: Dr Parihar vs Dr Monegal  (Read 18353 times)

onemorefoot

Re: Dr Parihar vs Dr Monegal
« Reply #62 on: February 21, 2017, 04:46:49 AM »

Monegal can get Precice, however, the price cant be the same as the nails cost more.
Budget will determine my future.

crimsontide

« Reply #63 on: February 21, 2017, 09:30:18 AM »

Yes., the rod can stay in forever. That's just a fact. You can ask a surgeon if you wish

I was not going to have the rod removed, but removing the screws will perhaps make my ankle a bit less stiff. Not 100% positive, but since  rod removal  is a very minor surgery with very minimal risk, might as well get it done to see if anything improves.

I'm in New York btw and could have the surgery done here since  Insurance would cover it. It is a very minor  procedure.  I want to visit Barcelona for personal reasons, so might as well  kill 2 birds with 1 stone.

You are very annoying, and like to be rude on the internet. I find you very boring and tedious.   You have never met me, and  know nothing about me. You seem to imply that I  can't say the truth,  which would come as a big surprise to everyone that knows me

Furthermore, my diary contradicts this narrative. I posted negatively about Monegal  WHILE I WAS IN  HIS HOSPITAL WITH A BROKEN LEG. Yet, somehow even though I'm now a few thousand miles away and   walking, I can't post the truth out of fear.

You obviously have some kind of obsession with Monegal. Perhaps you have  valid reasons, but I don't give a   about your issues.

I don't care what  you say about Monegal , but don't act as if you   know me or have any knowledge of my  condition other than  what I post.

You`re full of contradictions. If the rod can stay forever why do you want it to be removed? You said you are having the rod removed by Monegal in June. So you need to be in good terms with him to get a good price ... and nobody wants to be in bad terms withe the surgeon who will operate on them. Cooper went to a different doctor so he didn't depend on him anymore. Let's wait until rods are removed and people can tell the truth. For the moment I wouldn't trust Fibone and Monegal

TIBIKE200

« Reply #64 on: February 21, 2017, 10:00:24 AM »

btw crimson, now that you are in a much more calmed state (I can only imagine in what state you were before... considering amputation and all...), how is your feeling towards this surgery and all this height obssesion?
  You can answer me via pm if you wish
I learned some stuff during this time

Auron

« Reply #65 on: February 21, 2017, 10:57:44 AM »

How many of you have had your nail removed and don't need the doctor anymore? None. You still here because you depend on him.

The difference with other doctors is Dr Monegal is monitoring the forum all day. Other doctors don't care and you can take their patients' opinions more seriously.
Dear LLuser,

You sound like nail removal is a risky operation but any skilled trauma doctor can do it. If he was a bad doctor we wouldnt even have the nail removed by him.
Furthermore, if I was Dr. Monegal I'd probably be thanking you because due to your false accusations, 8 patients felt the need to defend their doctor from you and by doing that you created a thread that in just 2 pages doctor Monegal has 100% positive feedback from 8 patients. Hard to find elsewhere.

Next time you try to defame a doctor by badmouthing him and his patients, make sure it doesn't back fire.

Antonio

« Reply #66 on: February 21, 2017, 11:17:50 AM »

How many of you have had your nail removed and don't need the doctor anymore? None. You still here because you depend on him.

The difference with other doctors is Dr Monegal is monitoring the forum all day. Other doctors don't care and you can take their patients' opinions more seriously.

Are you aware of the inconsistency of your statements? By your logic then, all the patients who still depend on their doctor would defend him so as not to annoy him. So why would Crimsontide, in the past while in Barcelona and depended much more on Dr. Monegal, criticise him then? And now that he has become more, not less, independent of Dr. Monegal (as he is in NY), why would he defend him and return to him now?

And what about all the Paley, Guichet and Parihar patients who still depend on their doctor? Are you saying they are also lying so as not to annoy their doctor?

You further say that this is because of all the doctors, only Dr. Monegal monitors the forum and imply that this is a threat to the patients' independence to comment. If that is so, why would Dr. Monegal accept Crimsontide as a patient again?

Has it ever occurred to you that it would be good for a doctor to care about his patients' opinions of him?

notimportant

« Reply #67 on: February 21, 2017, 11:57:43 AM »

I'd never choose Dr Monegal after all the real bad criticism, some very bad private opinions (the patients are scared to post) and some Xrays I've seen in private but your legs your decision. Good night
Banned: Multiple Accounts (Datum)

yyes

« Reply #68 on: February 21, 2017, 04:46:10 PM »

I'd never choose Dr Monegal after all the real bad criticism, some very bad private opinions (the patients are scared to post) and some Xrays I've seen in private but your legs your decision. Good night

Its not your statements that bother people. It's your lack of proof. If you had proof people here would be thanking you and we would indeed see Monegal as a red flag.

But you are just saying stuff without any solid proof. I can do the same about any doctor. When we ask for proof you say to look at past diaries of other limb lengtheners. But if those same people are now saying they are happy now, then you dismiss that too.

It's like you are biased. Anything bad about monegal you take it in and anything good about him  you just filter out and choose to ignore.

I could just as easily say the same stuff about Paley and just look for bad stuff about him and ignore the good stuff. I could do that with anybody but if I don't have actual solid proof like videos x-rays pictures, then people would dismiss my claims and rightfully so.

Everything you say is suspect because lack of proof. You say that you have seen x-rays. But that's not proof. That's just you making a statement

Rod Thick

« Reply #69 on: February 21, 2017, 06:02:38 PM »

I have noticed a lot of people mentioning the need for proof. Ok. Lets all take a look at the proof.

Proof...Cooper had to go to Dr. Rozbrusch and Dr. Paley after surgery with Dr. Monegal ruined his legs and almost turned him into a cripple. I have posted the link to his patient experience and his personal quotes. But what the hell, why not just post it again so everyone can see the proof.

Proof....http://www.limblengtheningforum.com/index.php?topic=2454.msg51176#msg51176

Proof...Musicmaker is still living life in a wheelchair after YEARS of being under the "care" of Dr. Monegal. Do not forget she lied about how bad her condition was until the PROOF was overwhelming that Dr. Monegal ruined her legs and she is living life like a cripple. Nothing screams stay away from this doctor more than a patient lying about their awful condition to protect the doctor.

So go ahead and have your surgery with Dr. Monegal. You will love all the money you are saving and you will feel all warm and fuzzy inside knowing that because it is Europe you are safe. As I have said before, that is exactly what Cooper and Musicmaker thought, and we know how that turned out thanks to all the PROOF...

yyes

« Reply #70 on: February 21, 2017, 06:16:14 PM »

I have noticed a lot of people mentioning the need for proof. Ok. Lets all take a look at the proof.

Proof...Cooper had to go to Dr. Rozbrusch and Dr. Paley after surgery with Dr. Monegal ruined his legs and almost turned him into a cripple. I have posted the link to his patient experience and his personal quotes. But what the hell, why not just post it again so everyone can see the proof.

Proof....http://www.limblengtheningforum.com/index.php?topic=2454.msg51176#msg51176

Proof...Musicmaker is still living life in a wheelchair after YEARS of being under the "care" of Dr. Monegal. Do not forget she lied about how bad her condition was until the PROOF was overwhelming that Dr. Monegal ruined her legs and she is living life like a cripple. Nothing screams stay away from this doctor more than a patient lying about their awful condition to protect the doctor.

So go ahead and have your surgery with Dr. Monegal. You will love all the money you are saving and you will feel all warm and fuzzy inside knowing that because it is Europe you are safe. As I have said before, that is exactly what Cooper and Musicmaker thought, and we know how that turned out thanks to all the PROOF...

Yeah this would definitely count as some proof. I wont deny that lol

Thank you Rod Thick

Big Daddy

• Banned: for implying/suggesting threat of violence and general trolling behaviour
« Reply #71 on: February 21, 2017, 08:02:37 PM »

So like, what are the good points of the doctor in India then? Everybody's discussing the other guy and one doctor is just being ignored lol
5'11 visitor from r/subredditdrama. Not interested in leg lengthening. Come at me!

YourSpaceBoyfriend

« Reply #72 on: February 22, 2017, 12:14:33 AM »

So like, what are the good points of the doctor in India then? Everybody's discussing the other guy and one doctor is just being ignored lol

It's just typical monegal drama, standard stuff here honestly

Antonio

« Reply #73 on: February 22, 2017, 08:45:21 AM »

The truth is that there's not much to discuss about Dr. Parihar. As far as I know on this forum there have been only two diaries with him, and one of them was not applicable for comparison (Kilokahn external tibias). So just one data point. Dr. Monegal has at least 6 patient diaries and I know of at least 4 other patients without diaries

Penguinn

« Reply #74 on: February 22, 2017, 10:00:19 AM »

He's a pro. Insertion of an internal nail is something most experienced doctors have no problem with doing though, and I haven't had any big complications(fingers crossed) to test how he handles them. However, based on his decades of fixing people with maimed limbs from accidents, I'd trust him to handle something along the lines of a bone graft if the need arose. The drawback is that the hospital isn't like top notch Western hospitals.

Bander72

« Reply #75 on: February 22, 2017, 10:44:29 AM »

Two mods of this forum went with him. Penguin in particular had the easiest experience I've ever seen in this. He was also trained by Paley who of course is considered one of the best in the world.
Bander72: Banned for Impersonating A Dr (fake Dr.Monegal)  account

Penguinn

« Reply #76 on: February 22, 2017, 11:15:36 AM »

Two mods of this forum went with him. Penguin in particular had the easiest experience I've ever seen in this. He was also trained by Paley who of course is considered one of the best in the world.

Well, Parihar believes my near-painless experience is owed to Precice and I believe it's owed to my young age. Asian123 and Morissette, also below 20, had near-painless experiences doing externals. A good surgeon can't guarantee a painless experience, but a bad surgeon can complicate things.

crimsontide

« Reply #77 on: February 24, 2017, 10:55:10 PM »

Anyone can pm me

I thing it's unhealthy.  One thing I can say now is I'm 100% comfortable with my height which is around 5'9 or 174-175 cm

I think that if anyone who is 175 cm and  can't get a date needs to realize that it's not because of their height unless the girl is very very tall.

btw crimson, now that you are in a much more calmed state (I can only imagine in what state you were before... considering amputation and all...), how is your feeling towards this surgery and all this height obssesion?
  You can answer me via pm if you wish

yyes

« Reply #78 on: February 24, 2017, 11:10:34 PM »

Anyone can pm me

I thing it's unhealthy.  One thing I can say now is I'm 100% comfortable with my height which is around 5'9 or 174-175 cm

I think that if anyone who is 175 cm and  can't get a date needs to realize that it's not because of their height unless the girl is very very tall.

This is so subjective and it varies case by case. There are people on here that struggle to get a girl. Then there are others that can get a girl but not the girl they want. There are others that want the prettiest girls not just your average girl.

So it really is about perspective and what you are looking for in life

crimsontide

« Reply #79 on: February 25, 2017, 12:56:27 AM »

You can get beautiful girls at 175 cm. You can get beautiful girls even at 170 tbh.

Body Builder

« Reply #80 on: February 25, 2017, 01:25:18 AM »

This is so subjective and it varies case by case. There are people on here that struggle to get a girl. Then there are others that can get a girl but not the girl they want. There are others that want the prettiest girls not just your average girl.

So it really is about perspective and what you are looking for in life
Very well said.

Of course you can have girls at 5.9 and some of them pretty enough. But many girls will also find this height as not enough for their ideal man while no girl will find a 6ft man not tall enough to be ideal.

So at 5.9 which is also my height you can easily don't have any problem with your height again.
But if your behaviour on dating is adventurous and you don't want to have any major drawback that may cause a rejection before even the woman get to know you, 5.9 is not good enough. Not bad either bad still not good enough.

And to be ontopic, Monegal seems to have some good outcomes and only one major case with big complications.
I want to see more patient's diaries first to be sure but for now I think he is a reasonable choice for his money.

Big Daddy

• Banned: for implying/suggesting threat of violence and general trolling behaviour
« Reply #81 on: February 25, 2017, 01:27:17 AM »

Women don't like beta-acting girly men and getting leg lengthening to be taller than average is probably the most beta male thing you can do. Why don't you get chest implants to make your chest bigger while you're at it? XD
5'11 visitor from r/subredditdrama. Not interested in leg lengthening. Come at me!

yyes

« Reply #82 on: February 25, 2017, 04:39:48 AM »

Women don't like beta-acting girly men and getting leg lengthening to be taller than average is probably the most beta male thing you can do. Why don't you get chest implants to make your chest bigger while you're at it? XD

Because having a bigger chest is something that you can achieve through hard work. You can't grow taller through hard. It's genetic.

crimsontide

« Reply #83 on: February 25, 2017, 05:15:32 AM »

Just saw this and had to post it

The BBC has this story of a girl that  wants t o run away from an arranged marriage. We could think of a million reasons why she wouldn't  to marry this guy but here are  her reasons

"Well he's shorter than me and he's very much older than me and I don't want this."

http://www.bbc.com/news/magazine-38833804?ocid=socialflow_facebook&ns_mchannel=social&ns_campaign=bbcnews&ns_source=facebook

TheLichKing

« Reply #84 on: February 25, 2017, 06:35:28 AM »

Just saw this and had to post it

The BBC has this story of a girl that  wants t o run away from an arranged marriage. We could think of a million reasons why she wouldn't  to marry this guy but here are  her reasons

"Well he's shorter than me and he's very much older than me and I don't want this."

http://www.bbc.com/news/magazine-38833804?ocid=socialflow_facebook&ns_mchannel=social&ns_campaign=bbcnews&ns_source=facebook

Saw this as well on my fb newsfeed right now. I skimmed through the article but gona read the comments of the post more thoroughly lol
"When you want to succeed as bad as you want to breathe, then you'll be successful." -Eric Thomas

Current height - 168.5 cm: 5'6.5
Goal - 180 cm: 5'11
*2 segments (femurs-6.5 cm) + (tibia-5 cm)=11.5 cm: 4.5''

notimportant

« Reply #85 on: February 25, 2017, 09:44:16 PM »

Most of people here are beta males and they won't get prettier girls even after surgery. It's more a matter of attitude.

FYI Bodybuilder Dr Monegal has had more bad outcomes not only Cooper and Musicmaker crippled for years. I got some sources. Musicmaker is the worst case but there are others as well. I can't post other people's Xrays but moderators can ask in private and I will show them the proofs. If you don't trust me it's your legs that will be ruined

TheLichKing

« Reply #86 on: February 26, 2017, 05:18:52 AM »

Most of people here are beta males and they won't get prettier girls even after surgery. It's more a matter of attitude.

Attitude and confidence can be day and night difference before and after the surgery, it's very individual perspective. It is very unfortunate (especially for short men) that getting slimmer is possible but getting taller impossible. This surgery shouldn't only be for getting women, it should be for greater self-esteem and feeling better about one self in every day to day life.
"When you want to succeed as bad as you want to breathe, then you'll be successful." -Eric Thomas

Current height - 168.5 cm: 5'6.5
Goal - 180 cm: 5'11
*2 segments (femurs-6.5 cm) + (tibia-5 cm)=11.5 cm: 4.5''

yyes

« Reply #87 on: March 05, 2017, 02:23:51 AM »

Interesting article that talks about ideal height

Kind of validates what bodybuilder has been saying.

http://www.vinaywcmd.com/2013/12/male-face-versus-male-body-versus-male.html

KiloKAHN

• Premier Member
  • Digital Devil
« Reply #88 on: March 05, 2017, 02:36:54 AM »

I've seen enough fit to fat scenarios to not care about being considered an ideal male by most women.

In other words: No wife, no kids, no problems.
Initial height: 164 cm / ~5'5" (Surgery on 6/25/2014)
Current height: 170 cm / 5'7" (Frames removed 6/29/2015)
External Tibia lengthening performed by Dr Mangal Parihar in Mumbai, India.
My Cosmetic Leg Lengthening Experience

yyes

« Reply #89 on: March 05, 2017, 02:51:43 AM »

I've seen enough fit to fat scenarios to not care about being considered an ideal male by most women.

In other words: No wife, no kids, no problems.

Serious question and not trying to start anything.

Personally I agree with MGTOW but with no kids that means that our genes die with us unless there are other men in the family. But I know that if I don't have kids my lineage dies with me

Bander72

« Reply #90 on: March 05, 2017, 03:51:35 AM »

Serious question and not trying to start anything.

Personally I agree with MGTOW but with no kids that means that our genes die with us unless there are other men in the family. But I know that if I don't have kids my lineage dies with me

Did you know that you only have 3% of your great grandparents dna. So your genes are gonna die out regardless.
Bander72: Banned for Impersonating A Dr (fake Dr.Monegal)  account

Body Builder

« Reply #91 on: March 05, 2017, 04:27:42 AM »

Interesting article that talks about ideal height

Kind of validates what bodybuilder has been saying.

http://www.vinaywcmd.com/2013/12/male-face-versus-male-body-versus-male.html
"Height, with a toned body and average face, is arguably the best position to be in for the greatest number of opportunities for long term relationships".

Thats exactly what my experience showed me almost any time.
But there are still some people here who believe that for women a good face with a less than average height is better than an average face and a higher than average height.
Not even 2/10 women believe something like that and the article tells completely the truth, although I believe that the real border to never have any problem with your height in dating is 5.11 and not 5.10 but thats a very small difference.

This article tells the truth and people like me who are going out a lot and see what is going on and don't wait from social networks to find mates, know that the most important thing in a man's appearance is height and then comes everything else.
And that's where I stop my offtopic post.
Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Up