Limb Lengthening Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 10   Go Down

Author Topic: Dr HALIL BULDU - Limb Lengthening Surgery in Turkey  (Read 49273 times)

a

• 5'9
Re: Dr HALIL BULDU - Limb Lengthening Surgery in Turkey
« Reply #124 on: September 03, 2020, 03:16:16 PM »

Murat Bey, 18 yaşıma girdiğim anda size uğrayabilir miyim? Bir planlama yapabiliriz ve ameliyatı 1 sene sonrasında olabilirim.
height: 174-5 at night
wingspan: 180+

« Reply #125 on: September 04, 2020, 07:58:48 AM »

Murat Bey, 18 yaşıma girdiğim anda size uğrayabilir miyim? Bir planlama yapabiliriz ve ameliyatı 1 sene sonrasında olabilirim.

Yes of course you can visit for consultation.
Tabiki konsultasyona gelebilirsiniz.

Hobbit

« Reply #126 on: September 16, 2020, 04:59:20 AM »

Hi, I am considering on undergoing limb lengthening surgery with Dr Buldu. Anyone that has done it with him or know about him, can you please let me know whether he is recommended? It will mean a lot.
My current height: 171cm
Goal: 178cm - 179cm

Hagane

« Reply #127 on: September 16, 2020, 06:50:17 AM »

there are acouple diaries in the patient experiences
have a search and form your own opinion
Bilateral tibia lengthening with Dr Gdalevitch 02/2023
starting height approx 167cm ( morning height)
gained  55.55mm
End height approx just shy of 5 foot 8 ( morning height)

Hobbit

« Reply #128 on: September 16, 2020, 03:56:05 PM »

Im just scared some of the experiences are fake :'(

Skyisthelimit

« Reply #129 on: September 16, 2020, 04:45:38 PM »

There is currently a diary from a user called Sunshine who’s undergoing the procedure with Dr. Buldu. I really doubt his diary is fake because he included A LOT of pictures of himself and the procedure so far. You can analyze it and generate a conclusion whether for you the diary is fake or not.

ghkid2019

• Inactive account
« Reply #130 on: September 16, 2020, 04:46:05 PM »

Im just scared some of the experiences are fake :'(

So why would we have incentive to be truthful when we tell you our opinion?

I think Baldu is gooder than Paley. I think Baldu is  tierr than Sarin.

Just use your own brain to tell if something real or fake or paid
This account is no longer in use.

User requested self-ban.

a

• 5'9
« Reply #131 on: September 16, 2020, 04:58:11 PM »

Halil Buldu seriously looks like a decent surgeon, I've watched his live tv shows etc. (he was a guest on several shows, he doesn't own a tv show). He has a warm heart and he looks like a well, caring person.

I'll probably have the surgery with him unless I decide to go overseas. I'll just wait for him to be more experienced on Stryde. But he's a "LON god" as I've seen in some turkish forums. I hope he's really good in reality. Also don't compare Turkey and India, i'm sure Turkish doctors are better. Despite the docs, i'm pretty sure the general healthcare and hygene in hospitals are way better, certainly.
height: 174-5 at night
wingspan: 180+

nn123

• Visitor
« Reply #132 on: September 20, 2020, 03:02:15 PM »

Hi Guys,

Dorctor HALIL BULDU is AMAZING in my experience, exactly one month ago I have had a PRECISE 2 surgery with him, and I am very happy with everything. I am intending to write about my full experience once the lengthening is over. So far, Doctor has been great, I don't live in Turkey but he responds immediately to all of my texts, he is very caring. He put me in touch with one of his previous patients and she is happy with him too.
Why would anyone fake a story? You can see a lot of patients on his instagram, and he does not post all of them, for instance I am not on it.

azman

« Reply #133 on: September 24, 2020, 04:34:56 AM »

Re: LL surgery- Dr.Buldu-Pricice rod« Reply #32 on: Today at 03:43:54 AM »

Quote from: Titan on Today at 03:43:54 AM
    "Lets say I am fake lets say i am evil. DEAR FUTURE LL PATIENT WHO READS THIS. WHAT DO YOU LOSE IF YOU CONTACT THE DOCTOR BULDU FROM HIS PRIVATE NUMBER ( +90 532 356 48 75) AND STATE THAT YOU WILL ARRANGE YOUR HOTEL,WALKER AND ETC AND YOU DONT NEED PATIENT COORDINATOR... WHAT DO YOU LOSE IF YOU DO THESE THINGS HUH? GIVEN PRICE FOR LL SURGERY BY HIS COORDINATOR IS 35000 EUROS FOR PRECICE NAIL. I SAY YOU WILL GET YOUR SURGERY MUCH LESS THAN THAT PRICE.(AROUND 30000 EUROS)"

Hey Mu RAT Ekinc, is this true?
You been taking in commission of around 5000 EUROS for yourself in your medical tourist company, for what taking pictures, lying and spying on this forum for new clients.

You been taking 5000Euros from members on this forum, how could you do you have no SHAME.   I think your days of promoting on this forum are done.  GAME OVER and do promote else where.

I'm going change career and become a patient coordinator and official representative of Dr. Buldu.  So anyone thinking of doing CLL with Dr. Buldu contact me and give me that 5000Euros or save that 5000Euros and contact Dr. Buldu directly. Is that worth 5000Euros instead of using Mu RAT Ekinc?

tgogo

« Reply #134 on: November 12, 2020, 11:36:39 AM »

Hi everyone ,
Is there Someone Who did lengthening limb with Dr.halil buldu ? His team live tallet are they credible ?

NotSoBigBadBruin

« Reply #136 on: November 12, 2020, 01:19:19 PM »

Hi Guys,

Dorctor HALIL BULDU is AMAZING in my experience, exactly one month ago I have had a PRECISE 2 surgery with him, and I am very happy with everything. I am intending to write about my full experience once the lengthening is over. So far, Doctor has been great, I don't live in Turkey but he responds immediately to all of my texts, he is very caring. He put me in touch with one of his previous patients and she is happy with him too.
Why would anyone fake a story? You can see a lot of patients on his instagram, and he does not post all of them, for instance I am not on it.

Yes indeed we do not share every patient we do, we share only the patients who allow us to share their photos or videos. Other thing is Dr Halil do not do only LL surgery, he also does surgeries like hip replacement, knee replacement, fracture surgeries etc etc.

Gman23

« Reply #137 on: November 23, 2020, 09:55:16 PM »

Any Diaries on here by Dr Halil BULDU. I’ve read only one Diary (Meck) which was great but I still have my doubts... could someone please suggest me any diaries
Height 156cm / Goal 168cm / femurs and tibia with Dr Parihar or Dr Giotikas

http://www.limblengtheningforum.com/index.php?topic=65614.0

ghkid2019

• Inactive account
« Reply #138 on: November 23, 2020, 10:04:09 PM »

Any Diaries on here by Dr Halil BULDU. I’ve read only one Diary (Meck) which was great but I still have my doubts... could someone please suggest me any diaries

Sunshine
Titan (fake diary)
lengthenmemike
This account is no longer in use.

User requested self-ban.

Activatedxx

« Reply #139 on: January 26, 2021, 07:52:16 PM »

Users like sunshine seem to have real looking and positive diaries, and other users. However it’s obvious there’s a lot of fake diaries and fake users speaking highly of him.

Also, is there a big downside to monorail femurs? Is it riskier / more invasive?
5’5 -> 8cm distracted -> 5’8  LON Femur.
Brutal painful process, if considering external femurs please change your mind
Monorails installed may 13: Removed august 8, 2021
http://www.limblengtheningforum.com/index.php?topic=66610.0

Activatedxx

« Reply #140 on: January 26, 2021, 07:53:44 PM »

Also, please let me know what form of methods any people doing LL have paid with

When paying a large amount of money how do you know you are not getting scammed? How do you guys comfortably pay 20-30k to someone? Curious
5’5 -> 8cm distracted -> 5’8  LON Femur.
Brutal painful process, if considering external femurs please change your mind
Monorails installed may 13: Removed august 8, 2021
http://www.limblengtheningforum.com/index.php?topic=66610.0

permanentlybanned

« Reply #141 on: January 26, 2021, 08:46:47 PM »

External femurs are just ridiculously uncomfortable and painful, highly not recommended. If possible to go with stryde, go with stryde.
Permanently banned by Medium Drink of Water due to non-maliciously spamming one singular time.

limbcllnea

« Reply #142 on: January 26, 2021, 10:08:14 PM »

Not sure. Lots of people say Turkish doctors are terrible and that it is absolutely off-limits. Dr. Buludu seems to have over-lengthened patients in the past to unhealthy amounts and does seem more business-oriented. But he does seem to have good results from patients and is more affordable than others.

Arcon

« Reply #143 on: January 27, 2021, 01:09:12 PM »

External femurs are just ridiculously uncomfortable and painful, highly not recommended. If possible to go with stryde, go with stryde.

Lot's of infections as well, don't really want that.

AnotherShorty

« Reply #144 on: January 27, 2021, 01:36:07 PM »

He must do an interview with Victor on cyborg for life. People need to know why he let someone do an insane amount of lengthening. Apart from Sunshine, I don't trust any Turkish dairy. However, I don't mind if any surgeon markets CLL. It's business and we all love money. But something about Dr Halil does not feel right.
We need advancements in LL, and I need money, time, strength and opportunity !!

kumbaya

« Reply #145 on: January 27, 2021, 02:24:51 PM »

¿Fake diaries about BULDU?
I havent seen any, in fact if you check their instagram account you can see Buldu has at least half a dozen patients at any given time of the year.

Their instagram account has given me a better understanding of this process than any brochure from well known doctors, you can see the weekly updates of their patients and their daily life. ( for those who dont care to be recorded on camera)

His LON method for femur is way cheaper than Stryde for those of us who can´t afford it, and seeing the positive outcomes of his patients has made me decide my mind to do my procedure with them.

¿ Do I believe Buldu is in the business of the cosmetics instead of orthopedics such as Paley who is really dedicated to attending people with real health issues ? yes I do, but this is no sin. At the end of the day 99% of users in this forum are into this surgery for cosmetics reasons.

I believe it´s a matter of time before Buldu will overcome Paley in number of patients. Health tourism is a real things, peope travel around the world everyday to have medical procedures done in other countries, and Buldu's team offers the whole package:  Surgery, hotel accomodation, X-Rays, therapy, ect.

My only critic would be as other people said the over-lenghtening some patients have done, however if you bear in mind the recommended limits 8cm femur and 5 cm tibia you will be safe and happy by going to him.

Apollo676

« Reply #146 on: January 27, 2021, 03:02:34 PM »

I was talking with his staff on whatsapp earlier this week,i asked them why did they allow some patients to go beyond safety limits,they told me that after 8cm its depending on the patient condition and they care about every milimeter after 8cm,but to be honest,i think that limb lenghtening is better tolerated depending on the patient,some might go to 8-9cm without any issue while some might stop at 6cm just because of the pain,overall in the end,the decision belong to the patient,i talked with some of his patients,looks legit so far,the diary of Jamesy afraid me a bit as he has silent since a while

Arcon

« Reply #147 on: January 27, 2021, 05:05:31 PM »

Just show me a decent doctor anywhere in the world who offers LON in the femurs for cosmetic reasons to his patients and I will admit that Buldu is decent! Until then, imo he just exploits poorer guys who cannot afford internals in the femurs.

Medium Drink Of Water

• Premier Member
« Reply #148 on: January 27, 2021, 05:20:18 PM »

Just show me a decent doctor anywhere in the world who offers LON in the femurs for cosmetic reasons to his patients and I will admit that Buldu is decent! Until then, imo he just exploits poorer guys who cannot afford internals in the femurs.

Dr. Mitkovic and Dr. Xia both offered it,although internals were not available in their countries.  I think I remember Dr. Assayang mentioning a colleague of his in the U.S. who thinks it's acceptable as well.

If someone can't afford an expensive internal nail, and really wants femur LL, and is informed of how painful it is, is offering that surgery really exploitation?

« Reply #149 on: January 27, 2021, 10:24:49 PM »

Dr. Mitkovic and Dr. Xia both offered it,although internals were not available in their countries.  I think I remember Dr. Assayang mentioning a colleague of his in the U.S. who thinks it's acceptable as well.

If someone can't afford an expensive internal nail, and really wants femur LL, and is informed of how painful it is, is offering that surgery really exploitation?

Well.. left me no word to say Medium. People are weird as you see. 🤷🏻‍♂️🤷🏻‍♂️

Body Builder

« Reply #150 on: January 27, 2021, 11:23:52 PM »

Yes it is because externals on femurs can lead to permanent nerve and muschle damage due to mucle tearing from nails which, esoecially on monorails are huge.

Crazy 6 on the past forum did external femurs on India and he was almost crippled.
So no, doctors who offer femurs lon or externals only is not professionals, nor to be trusted.
And after all, there is literally NO reason to do external/lon femurs instead of tibias if you only plan to do one segment.
So doing lon on femurs, especially if you never did LL on tibias, is completely wrong for all the reasons available.

kumbaya

« Reply #151 on: January 28, 2021, 01:57:33 AM »

Hey Bodybuilder, you have already done LL so I really respect your opinion, however if external LON really caused the muscle damage you claim shouldn't there be already dozens of Buldu patients suing the guy and claiming this damage on their social networks and this forum?

Crazy6 did LON but I believe his main problem was that he went way beyond 8 cm.

« Reply #152 on: January 28, 2021, 06:22:53 PM »

Yes it is because externals on femurs can lead to permanent nerve and muschle damage due to mucle tearing from nails which, esoecially on monorails are huge.

Crazy 6 on the past forum did external femurs on India and he was almost crippled.
So no, doctors who offer femurs lon or externals only is not professionals, nor to be trusted.
And after all, there is literally NO reason to do external/lon femurs instead of tibias if you only plan to do one segment.
So doing lon on femurs, especially if you never did LL on tibias, is completely wrong for all the reasons available.

Totally understand your concerns but we can not delete or ignore a medical technique just because some surgeons failed. What you say is like; oh that driver crashed a car and killed a man! Lets stop manifacturing cars! Its not car's fault, driver's. I hope you understand now. Dr Halil is one of the best in lengthening surgeon in the world, of course we wish to do more Precice-2 or Stryde but as you see because of the high cost of those people who want to have this surgery looking for economic options. In the end this is a cosmetic surgery and we provide LON method to people because its both economic and reliable. LON method is the most common cosmetic limb lengthening method in the world because of that. By the way we recommend Femur/LON to people because Femurs heals faster compare to Tibia bones. Cheers✌🏼

AnotherShorty

« Reply #153 on: January 28, 2021, 06:49:30 PM »

Hi Murat,

It would be great if Dr Halil can come over to victors cyborg for life channel. People will not throw shade on him once he speaks about his understanding of the safe limit. I follow your Instagram and I love your channel... Sometimes it looks too good to be true ( saying this in a positive sense ). Even I was considering Dr Halil at some point but because I see people talk  s*** about him, I changed my mind.
It's high time for Dr Halil to appear on Victor's channel. Think about it... and it would be great if you could make it happen.

Regards
« Last Edit: January 28, 2021, 08:22:54 PM by AnotherShorty »
We need advancements in LL, and I need money, time, strength and opportunity !!

Kal el

« Reply #154 on: January 28, 2021, 07:49:31 PM »

Hey bro wht is his insta ID
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 10   Go Up