Limb Lengthening Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 10   Go Down

Author Topic: Dr HALIL BULDU - Limb Lengthening Surgery in Turkey  (Read 48831 times)

azman

Re: Dr HALIL BULDU - Limb Lengthening Surgery in Turkey
« Reply #93 on: August 19, 2020, 11:50:58 PM »

Yeah, he was 172cm now he is 179cm. He will be 186 after his tibia surgery if everything goes as planned.

Another good sales point: "He will be 186 after his tibia surgery"
Ok, I'll stop for today, I think you have taken enough blows for today, see how reasonable I am.

« Reply #94 on: August 19, 2020, 11:53:30 PM »

Another good sales point: "He will be 186 after his tibia surgery"
Ok, I'll stop for today, I think you have taken enough blows for today, see how reasonable I am.

Man you are just a kid obviously. Grow up.

azman

« Reply #95 on: August 20, 2020, 12:00:11 AM »

Man you are just a kid obviously. Grow up.

Guess not, we're not done for today ladies and gentlemens.

Why are you talking like that again, Karen?  Didn't you cry about it on your earlier posts, don't start crying again ok or do you want to talk like professionals as you suggested?

Guess I'll grow up till you stop posting misleading informations on this forum.

Glad you stop bolding your replies.

azman

« Reply #96 on: August 20, 2020, 12:12:27 AM »

By the way we will shoot Interview&FAQ video with Dr Halil tomorrow.
If theres anything you wish to ask to him about surgery please write them here so i can add them to questions.
These are the questions i pulled from this forum to ask him;

•   What is LON, Precice-2 and Stryde?
•   What is the main risks and complications?
•   What is best segment to have surgery? Femur or Tibia?
•   When should someone have second surgery?
•   What is minimum and maximum age you recommend to have this surgery?
•   What is the most important thing in LL surgery? Method, Muscle or Stretching?
•   What kind of anesthesia is recommended? Local or General?
•   What type of pain killers?
•   What is your own height?
•   Can you explain how you begin to do a surgery shortly? For example Femur.
•   How do you follow a patient when they go back to their countries?
•   What about limb shorthening?
•   What about proportion of the arms? Do we do arm lengthening? Upper arm or lower arm?
•   Why lower arm lengthening is dangerous?
•   Why dont you use BETZ Method, HolyFix or Iluzarov?
•   When a LL Patient can do weightlifting or sports as before?
•   What can a LL patient might experience in the future as long term side effect?
•   Should a LL patient come with an accompany or alone?
•   What is maximum lengthening do you recommend for a patient per segment?
•   Do you recommend to stay in Istanbul during lengthening period or should go back to their countries and continue to lengthening as instructed?

Another sales pitch for your company.  Always after the commission$$$.

Hate to said this but if anyone is thinking of having CLL with Dr. Buldu use Livelifetaller.com, at least they don't advertise on this forum, well not openly and denying it. 

There's better options in Turkey for CLL.  Research Research Research and don't fall for over the top advertisement especially from a nice HONEST person like Mr. MuratEkinci = Not an employee of Dr. Buldu.

I believe, well know of, a member of this forum that does that with doctors to inform and not sale.

azman

« Reply #97 on: August 20, 2020, 12:16:11 AM »

Oh nice HONEST Mr. MuratEkinci = Not an employee of Dr. Buldu.  You are welcome to get those post deleted if you wish as the past.  It will just show your true self and cover up.  Did someone say Time stamples and Screenshots ::)

drxboom

« Reply #98 on: August 20, 2020, 12:45:18 AM »

Here is his uncut videos. Before surgery and after surgery. I also added his scar mark photo of his leg. He will have second surgery soon, so we will shoot more videos later.

https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1rJYNZWfOwmcToRhjzWEQzNbjbhiaAavW

I've seen this on the Instagram page, but thanks anyway, this patient did really well. I hope to see the video of normal walking in other patients with a frame.
170cm goal 177 -178

taller2023

« Reply #99 on: August 20, 2020, 03:27:01 AM »

🤦🏻‍♂️🤦🏻‍♂️🤦🏻‍♂️ Oh man, i do not know why are you insisting to not to understand the situation 😄😄😄
Cheers✌🏼

i no like thi 🤦🏻‍♂️🤦🏻‍♂️🤦🏻‍♂️ me no say you 🤦🏻‍♂️🤦🏻‍♂️🤦🏻‍♂️.  why no black letter. 
i understand i find all servers in Turkey you say no in Turkey I look more back code trac, you lie me and all people here, why you lie for? 
you explain but lie more about wannbetaller so i look more, you lie me again, why you lie for?

Skyisthelimit

« Reply #100 on: August 20, 2020, 03:09:57 PM »

Yeah, he was 172cm now he is 179cm. He will be 186 after his tibia surgery if everything goes as planned.
According to the picture and measuring door he started at 1.74cm. Each line is 2cm, and you can clearly see his head ends at the the second line of the 170-180s mark. If he is indeed 1.72cm, then it means the heigth chart is off by a 2-3cms or you distorted the image like you did with Sunshine’s. He claims that he started at 1.73cm but in his picture he appeared to be 1.76cm, and after I pointed it out, he stated that you like to use fisheye cam.
My questions to you are, why would you want to distort an image that you need to use for a before and after comparision? Why can’t you just use the normal setting for the pictures being taken so that we can compare the before and after appropriately?
Regards,
Sky

Skyisthelimit

« Reply #101 on: August 20, 2020, 03:15:36 PM »

Btw, don’t take these questions as aggression, I’m simply curious of why you would distort the before image. I’m not trying to start an argument nor am I attacking you in any way. Distorting images, especially in a way that makes someone look taller or shorter, is a very questionable act while getting Cll(in which we need to see the exact heights to compare them afterwards).

« Reply #102 on: August 20, 2020, 04:46:36 PM »

According to the picture and measuring door he started at 1.74cm. Each line is 2cm, and you can clearly see his head ends at the the second line of the 170-180s mark. If he is indeed 1.72cm, then it means the heigth chart is off by a 2-3cms or you distorted the image like you did with Sunshine’s. He claims that he started at 1.73cm but in his picture he appeared to be 1.76cm, and after I pointed it out, he stated that you like to use fisheye cam.
My questions to you are, why would you want to distort an image that you need to use for a before and after comparision? Why can’t you just use the normal setting for the pictures being taken so that we can compare the before and after appropriately?
Regards,
Sky

😄😄 Not playing or distorting it purposely, its all because that chartline is in the back side of the office and its not a big place, when i use normal frame people are not fitting to photo so im using fisheye to widen it. Thats all. Also yea even if i use normal frame and that meter in the back is slightly wrong i guess. We are about to change our office soon to a bigger place by the way and it will be well adjusted in the new office. ✌🏼✌🏼

« Reply #103 on: August 20, 2020, 04:51:54 PM »

Btw, don’t take these questions as aggression, I’m simply curious of why you would distort the before image. I’m not trying to start an argument nor am I attacking you in any way. Distorting images, especially in a way that makes someone look taller or shorter, is a very questionable act while getting Cll(in which we need to see the exact heights to compare them afterwards).

Totally understanding it and duly noted. We will change it soon ✌🏼

drxboom

« Reply #104 on: August 21, 2020, 07:08:28 PM »

Are the current prices the same
170cm goal 177 -178

« Reply #105 on: August 22, 2020, 02:04:44 PM »

Are the current prices the same

Yes they are same. Details are aslike below.

LON METHOD PACKAGE: 16,000EURO
PRECICE-2 METHOD: 35,000EURO
STRYDE METHOD: 55,000EURO

If you have LON Package, you need to have a second surgery to remove your external nails after your lengthening period. 
It's cost is 2,500EURO and 4 days needed only. 3 Nights of hotel stay included.

If you have PRECICE-2 or STRYDE, when you finish your lengthening, you need to come back for follow up and bring back the remote control device. It will be given to you temporarly just for your lengthening period.

Main nails inside the bones will not be removed atleast for 1,5-2 years does not matter the method, and it's optional to remove them. They can stay in the bones without causing any problem like walking, running or jumping for life. Removal of the main nails cost is 5000EUR per segment currently.

Our packages covers almost everything a lengthening patient needs and we keep our prices as reasonable as we can without lowering quality.

You will need ‪around 17-18‬ days in Istanbul/Turkey. We also recommend you to bring an accompany with you.

Each Method Packages includes;
🔹Lengthening Surgery for both legs (Femur or Tibia up to your choosing)
🔹All necessary medications related to surgery
🔹Custom made Walker and Crutches
🔹All necessary examinations and tests
🔹5 Nights of hospital stay (All Meals Included) - Medicana Kadikoy Private Hospital
🔹10 Nights of hotel stay for 2 person - TZL Suites 1+1 Suit 55m2
🔹10 Sessions of Physical Therapy during hotel stay
🔹Shuttle Transfers

1-2 Nights of hotel stay before surgery will be complimentary in TZL Suites from us.

Skyisthelimit

« Reply #106 on: August 22, 2020, 03:51:22 PM »

Hello Murat,
Interesting, might I suggest you offer in your packages, for a decent price of course, a place to stay for 3+ months, in case the person going to lengthen with you decides to stay in Turkey throughout the whole distraction phase. I believe one of the hardest obstacles for foreigners looking to do CLL is finding a decent place to crash while going through distraction. As foreigners, we don’t really know much about the country, unless someone has visited it many times(mostly for tourism). This makes us have a harder time finding a decent place to stay, in a decent area. I believe offering this would help potential patients take a heavy load off their shoulders, and make the packages you’re offering way more appealing.

P.s - It should be written “10-night stay for 2 people” or “10-nights’ stay for 2 people”

Regard,
Sky

a

• 5'9
« Reply #107 on: August 22, 2020, 04:00:40 PM »

You are so right Sky, I'm from Turkey so it wouldn't bother me since I know Turkey is an amazing country with amazing hotels, sights etc.
But I cannot imagine going though the surgery in Russia or somewhere else, like India. How the hell do people do it LOL?!

I could only do it in America I guess. I was thinking of Donghoon Lee then I realised, I mean, it's in Korea?! I have NOOO idea about them. It seems scary (i'm not being racist, Korea is one of the countries i'm planning to visit LATER. Staying there while consolidation is scary.) the language and the other cultural stuff. Because we are not going there in order to visit popular places, take pictures and see the cultural values. We are going there to get our legs broken. I doubt i'd feel secure though.

I could go to USA because, it's America and the language wouldn't be such a big problem for me. I think I could stay there and feel secure. I have relatives living there too also.
height: 174-5 at night
wingspan: 180+

« Reply #108 on: August 24, 2020, 05:08:07 AM »

Hello Murat,
Interesting, might I suggest you offer in your packages, for a decent price of course, a place to stay for 3+ months, in case the person going to lengthen with you decides to stay in Turkey throughout the whole distraction phase. I believe one of the hardest obstacles for foreigners looking to do CLL is finding a decent place to crash while going through distraction. As foreigners, we don’t really know much about the country, unless someone has visited it many times(mostly for tourism). This makes us have a harder time finding a decent place to stay, in a decent area. I believe offering this would help potential patients take a heavy load off their shoulders, and make the packages you’re offering way more appealing.

P.s - It should be written “10-night stay for 2 people” or “10-nights’ stay for 2 people”

Regard,
Sky

Actually last week we made an agreement with a hotel for patients who wish to stay here during lengthening period.
Its only 50 meters away to our office.
Its name is Modus Hotel Istanbul. 90 days of stay is 5000EUR.
Breakfasts included. After TZL Suites patients can pass to here.

If the patient stays in istanbul we can send our mobile xray staff to take xrays. So he/she would not need to go somewhere. It is 200EUR per Xray. So they will need it 6 times. 1200EUR in total.

Time to time Dr Halil BULDU can visit the patient as follow up of course.

https://www.tripadvisor.com/Hotel_Review-g293974-d6877759-Reviews-Modus_Hotel_Istanbul-Istanbul.html

taller2023

« Reply #109 on: August 24, 2020, 08:18:22 AM »

i no like thi 🤦🏻‍♂️🤦🏻‍♂️🤦🏻‍♂️ me no say you 🤦🏻‍♂️🤦🏻‍♂️🤦🏻‍♂️.  why no black letter. 
i understand i find all servers in Turkey you say no in Turkey I look more back code trac, you lie me and all people here, why you lie for? 
you explain but lie more about wannbetaller so i look more, you lie me again, why you lie for?

Hye Murat

Why you no reply me?  I ask you question.  I have now know  more people you hurt no walking good after they come to you.  You show good the 3 good but not the bad, why?

Why you lie me ever one here for?
You hurt people for money no good. You bad man.

more

« Reply #110 on: August 24, 2020, 08:22:28 AM »

Hye Murat

Why you no reply me?  I ask you question.  I have now know  more people you hurt no walking good after they come to you.  You show good the 3 good but not the bad, why?

Why you lie me ever one here for?
You hurt people for money no good. You bad man.

Good taller23
You are asking valid Questions

« Reply #111 on: August 29, 2020, 04:42:49 PM »

Here is discussion with Dr Halil BULDU about Limb Lengthening Surgery!
I mentioned about this in the previous posts.

We hope this video answers some of your questions.

If you have more questions about LL surgery or our services feel free to ask.

Iknow my hair looks terrible😄. Dr came from a surgery to shoot that video and i was with a patient who lost in the airport 🤦🏻‍♂️🤦🏻‍♂️ Thats why both of us look a little tired🤷🏻‍♂️

Canada

• Visitor
« Reply #112 on: August 30, 2020, 03:16:33 PM »

Greetings!

I’m considering getting LON with Dr Halil Buldu. I was debating between him and Dr Pradip Sharma because they are relatively affordable. The reason I’m leaning towards Dr Buldu is because he uses the monorail and, from my understanding, patients can lengthen from home. This is very important to me because I cannot be away from home for more than 3 weeks for personal reasons.

I have a few questions about the Monorail and Dr Buldu that I hope other members can chime in about:

- Is the Monorail safe? I’ve browsed through the forum and have seen several members state that the Monorail is unsafe. Is this still the case if the Monorail is used with the LON method?

- Is it realistic to hide the Monorail (Tibias) under loose clothing? My plan would be to stay relatively isolated while I’m lengthening at home. However, I will inevitably have to see a few people and would like to keep it a secret that I’m doing leg lengthening. My excuse for walking weird would be that I got an osteotomy for bow legs.

- I’ve read a few posts where people attack Dr Buldu for being affiliated with Wannabetaller. I’m not a fan of his coordinators’ marketing tactics on this forum, but I’m also not willing to discredit Dr Buldu based solely on this premise. Therefore, is Dr Buldu still a safe choice?

Thank you for your input! Best of luck to everyone who is going through this journey.

ghkid2019

• Inactive account
« Reply #113 on: August 30, 2020, 05:33:03 PM »

1. No decent doctor uses monorails for leg lengthening cuz it's hard to control alignment and ring fixators better in pretty much every way and non union or slow union higher frequency

2. No

3. Depend on your research. If u see good result then go for him. There is many videos they put out and some diaries. Personally i would dodge any surgery in a non first world country. Up to you if you feel like it's worth the risk

This account is no longer in use.

User requested self-ban.

« Reply #114 on: August 30, 2020, 06:35:23 PM »

Greetings!

I’m considering getting LON with Dr Halil Buldu. I was debating between him and Dr Pradip Sharma because they are relatively affordable. The reason I’m leaning towards Dr Buldu is because he uses the monorail and, from my understanding, patients can lengthen from home. This is very important to me because I cannot be away from home for more than 3 weeks for personal reasons.

I have a few questions about the Monorail and Dr Buldu that I hope other members can chime in about:

- Is the Monorail safe? I’ve browsed through the forum and have seen several members state that the Monorail is unsafe. Is this still the case if the Monorail is used with the LON method?

- Is it realistic to hide the Monorail (Tibias) under loose clothing? My plan would be to stay relatively isolated while I’m lengthening at home. However, I will inevitably have to see a few people and would like to keep it a secret that I’m doing leg lengthening. My excuse for walking weird would be that I got an osteotomy for bow legs.

- I’ve read a few posts where people attack Dr Buldu for being affiliated with Wannabetaller. I’m not a fan of his coordinators’ marketing tactics on this forum, but I’m also not willing to discredit Dr Buldu based solely on this premise. Therefore, is Dr Buldu still a safe choice?

Thank you for your input! Best of luck to everyone who is going through this journey.

Monorail is the name of unilateral fixator, it means fixator extends single way. We did more than 600 LON by now and none of them had any problem with it.
If you have a bow leg condition and wanna have surgery from tibia bones we can correct your bones during surgery at the same time.
I guess its easier to hide it if you wish to have surgery from tibia bones.
If you wish to have surgery with Dr. Halil all you need to do is fill the form in our webpage and we will contact with you: https://www.LimbLengtheningSurgery.istanbul

Canada

• Visitor
« Reply #115 on: August 30, 2020, 07:40:41 PM »

Greetings!

- Is it realistic to hide the Monorail under loose clothing? My plan would be to stay relatively isolated while I’m lightening at home. However, I will inevitably have to see a few people and would like to keep it a secret that I’m doing leg lengthening. My excuse for walking weird would be that I got an osteotomy for bow leg.
- I’ve read many posts where people attack Dr Buldu for being affiliated with Wannabetaller. I’m not a fan of his coordinators’ marketing tactics on this forum, but I’m also not willing to discredit Dr Buldu based solely on this premise. Therefore, is Dr Buldu still a safe choice?

Canada

• Visitor
« Reply #116 on: August 30, 2020, 09:36:38 PM »

I’m getting some mixed information unfortunately. You are saying it’s not safe and the coordinator says otherwise. Would be nice to get more input.

On another note why did my question get attached to someone else’s post? I wanted to start my own thread.

Medium Drink Of Water

• Premier Member
« Reply #117 on: August 31, 2020, 12:39:04 AM »

On another note why did my question get attached to someone else’s post? I wanted to start my own thread.

One thread about DOCTOR HALIL BULDU is plenty.

azman

« Reply #118 on: August 31, 2020, 01:11:17 AM »

Monorail is the name of unilateral fixator, it means fixator extends single way. We did more than 600 LON by now and none of them had any problem with it.
If you have a bow leg condition and wanna have surgery from tibia bones we can correct your bones during surgery at the same time.
If you wish to have surgery with Dr. Halil all you need to do is fill the form in our webpage and we will contact with you: https://www.LimbLengtheningSurgery.istanbul

Wow MORE than 600 LON and NONE without any problem, that’s awesome hard to believe well only half brains would believe that.  But wait a minute here, are you being honest or just another one of your sea of lies😂. 

By the way, who are “WE” that you are referring to?  Your medical tourism company or Dr. Buldu?
Oh nice Q&A video promoting your company... livelifetaller.com🤔🤔🤔
« Last Edit: August 31, 2020, 02:50:13 AM by azman »

fritz

• Visitor
« Reply #119 on: August 31, 2020, 02:07:20 PM »

Hi Murat, as far as i know, for bow legs surgery + LL on tibia mostly TSF is applied.
But as i see, Dr Buldu uses only LON with monorail even for bowleg correction + LL on tibia at the same time, which is not so usual, i think.. (please correct me if im wrong).

So can you say that bowleg correction + LL with monorail LON as reliable as TSF? 

Canada

• Visitor
« Reply #120 on: August 31, 2020, 05:05:11 PM »

Hi Murat, as far as i know, for bow legs surgery + LL on tibia mostly TSF is applied.
But as i see, Dr Buldu uses only LON with monorail even for bowleg correction + LL on tibia at the same time, which is not so usual, i think.. (please correct me if im wrong).

So can you say that bowleg correction + LL with monorail LON as reliable as TSF?

Great question Fritz. I’d like to know as well. I don’t understand why people say Monorail isn’t reliable. Especially when used for LON.

« Reply #121 on: August 31, 2020, 05:58:52 PM »

Tailored Special Frame basicly Iluzarov hexapod system its also called 3 dimentional system. What we do is acute correction, after correcting alignment we put our lengthening nail inside the bone, so the nail allows us to continue our structure, also we are fixing it with polar screws and that allows nail to stay in alignment, after that we continue our lengthening as usual with Monorails. Basic answer is; we do not need TSF to correct a bowleg if the patient is having limb lengthening surgery.

We have TSF and beside that we have SmartCorrection system and SpyderCorrection aswell if the patient wants circles around his leg🤷🏻‍♂️
« Last Edit: August 31, 2020, 07:37:58 PM by MuratEkinci »

fritz

• Visitor
« Reply #122 on: September 01, 2020, 07:58:22 AM »

Tailored Special Frame basicly Iluzarov hexapod system its also called 3 dimentional system. What we do is acute correction, after correcting alignment we put our lengthening nail inside the bone, so the nail allows us to continue our structure, also we are fixing it with polar screws and that allows nail to stay in alignment, after that we continue our lengthening as usual with Monorails. Basic answer is; we do not need TSF to correct a bowleg if the patient is having limb lengthening surgery.

We have TSF and beside that we have SmartCorrection system and SpyderCorrection aswell if the patient wants circles around his leg🤷🏻‍♂️

Thanks for the detailed answer. So we can say that TSF makes the correction dynamically during lengthening but with monorail LON bow legs are corrected once at the beginning and the lengthening goes on. But can also rotational deformity be corrected by monorail?

« Reply #123 on: September 03, 2020, 02:57:41 PM »

Thanks for the detailed answer. So we can say that TSF makes the correction dynamically during lengthening but with monorail LON bow legs are corrected once at the beginning and the lengthening goes on. But can also rotational deformity be corrected by monorail?

Yes rotational deformity also can be corrected by LON Monorail.   
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 10   Go Up