Limb Lengthening Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9 ... 16   Go Down

Author Topic: Soon femur LON in Istanbul  (Read 47344 times)

turkish-march

• Visitor
Re: Soon femur LON in Istanbul
« Reply #186 on: April 10, 2020, 06:48:37 AM »

will DR HALIL BULDU now insert a nail in your tibias Meck to straighten them? Are they even allowing surgeries in Turkey during this times?

ghkid2019

• Inactive account
« Reply #187 on: April 10, 2020, 09:54:50 PM »

Congratulations on meeting your goal Meck.

But as you and we all know this is blatantly not the end of your journey, the marathon has just begun.

Through PT and years and years and years of work you will recover.

Even if you are not 180cm and only just 175cm it doesn't matter. You are now much taller than you were before, and that is your goal, and you accomplished it.

Best of luck Meck, I pray for your recovery.
This account is no longer in use.

User requested self-ban.

Kal el

« Reply #188 on: April 10, 2020, 10:10:22 PM »

Hey ghkid2019 meck is at 180cm..not 175.

kumbaya

« Reply #189 on: April 10, 2020, 10:24:15 PM »

Hey Meck,

Congratulations on reaching 180 cm definitely one of the longest CLL we have seen here lately.
Pls keep us informed on your recovery.
I am as well interested in your pre-LL measurements; inseam, sitting height and and arm span.

hoopdreams

• Visitor
« Reply #190 on: April 10, 2020, 11:51:51 PM »

Looking tall Meck that’s awesome. Wishing u the best consolidation possible brother
Evening height: 5’10 (178cm)
Goal: 6’3 (190.5cm)

Jim_dabarber

« Reply #191 on: April 11, 2020, 03:13:07 AM »

164 cm Octobar 28. 2019 180cm April 2020  i WIN my dream came true

Woah thats some major ballerina. Im praying for your recovery man.
PT is gonna be one heck of a battle for you
165 cm pre LL / 174 cm after undergoing 4cm on tibias and 5cm on femurs, Cross-Lengthening with Dr. Kulesh and Dr. Solomin / http://www.limblengtheningforum.com/index.php?topic=5016.0

Meck

« Reply #192 on: April 11, 2020, 08:22:39 AM »

Thx everyone for supoort, and be sure I will start wallk without any helper, max one month after remove device, when i believe is samething i give me best to do that, my power of will is stronger that fear of ballerina or any other issue and trust me,when you believe in samething do hard to achieve that, I will prove this theory with video soon

deletedaccount

« Reply #193 on: April 11, 2020, 12:16:35 PM »

Yeah but I'm really curious about your stats. Has anyone seen you yet and how do you look standing?

Meck

« Reply #194 on: April 12, 2020, 04:28:46 PM »

Is very strange, when i stop lengthening pain is gone totally, today is Sunday and I decide not lengthening every Sunday, but soon when I wake up and not lengthening I start feel much better, not pain at all

Meck

« Reply #195 on: April 15, 2020, 01:44:09 PM »

I finish surgery before 1 hour, oh crazy pain now can't write nothing more

Meck

« Reply #196 on: April 15, 2020, 05:05:40 PM »

Meck

« Reply #197 on: April 15, 2020, 06:23:03 PM »

Where is now all those guys who says i will have no union no calus and similar crap, check my xray and see by yourself , i did 6.5 cm on tibia becase i scare hospital will close and i will stuck with this, but never mind i do totaly 16 CM and soon i post femur xray is almost heal femur

Arabic Man

« Reply #198 on: April 15, 2020, 07:50:44 PM »

As per your x ray, I hope you will not have x leg bro.

You can test your self initially, just stand up and put your foot close to each other with no space if your both foots and your knees touched in the same time it means your both leg straight if you can make your knees only touched and your foot can not be touched it means x leg. The last thing if you can make foot touched only and you can not make your knees touched in the same time it means bow leg.

Jim_dabarber

« Reply #199 on: April 16, 2020, 04:08:41 AM »

Where is now all those guys who says i will have no union no calus and similar crap, check my xray and see by yourself , i did 6.5 cm on tibia becase i scare hospital will close and i will stuck with this, but never mind i do totaly 16 CM and soon i post femur xray is almost heal femur

Lets see you walking and running and then you can call your surgery a success. This is just the beginning of recovery buddy.
I really hope you turn out ok but stop misleading people into thinking they should do what you did if you havent even finished the journey yourself.
What you did was really stupid honestly, i would hate for someone to read this diary and jump into the same boat as you thinking itll all be fine.

Either way, xrays look good but its the tendons and nerves you should be worried about. You cant see those in xrays 🤣
165 cm pre LL / 174 cm after undergoing 4cm on tibias and 5cm on femurs, Cross-Lengthening with Dr. Kulesh and Dr. Solomin / http://www.limblengtheningforum.com/index.php?topic=5016.0

fritz

• Visitor
« Reply #200 on: April 16, 2020, 09:55:33 AM »

Hi Meck,

i have been thinking about LON Tibia with the same doctor and i just seen your story. I'm impressed!

i have a few questions about the surgery and after-surgery process, i would be happy if you could answer

I'm 174 cm and i want to add 5-6 cm on my tibia by LON. Also i have light bow legs.

so my questions:

- Is it possible to limblengthen and a light bowleg correction at the same time? Even if i asked that here once, and the answers were mostly "no", but i saw recently some bowlegs corrections with limblengthening by LON. Maybe Dr. Buldu does that as well?

- I'm currently not living in Istanbul and i work in Germany. I guess for 5 cm i would need around 2 months but can i go back to Germany and begin to work again right after 2 months ? (I work always in an office on the computer, not a hard physical job).

Thanks in Advance and congrats again!

Meck

« Reply #201 on: April 16, 2020, 10:30:50 AM »

You can  made LL and go home in Germany and lengthening there, no need to stay in Istanbul I made femur and go home, and don't read what those negative parasites write, they are all jealous, they say non union on femur will have, becasue i reach 10cm and my femur almost heal now, then they say no union on tibia, yesterday I remove device and i have very good union, than they say your bones are not strait without nails no union will be, doctor put nails inside and is great all, i canot made video of how i wallk becsuse i do surgery before 20 hours, but soon i will get strong and start wallk than i made video for all those negative crap people who only like to sameone have issue with LL and they know better than any doctor when they see xray they know all, im sick from people like them

fritz

• Visitor
« Reply #202 on: April 16, 2020, 11:00:38 AM »

You can  made LL and go home in Germany and lengthening there, no need to stay in Istanbul I made femur and go home, and don't read what those negative parasites write, they are all jealous, they say non union on femur will have, becasue i reach 10cm and my femur almost heal now, then they say no union on tibia, yesterday I remove device and i have very good union, than they say your bones are not strait without nails no union will be, doctor put nails inside and is great all, i canot made video of how i wallk becsuse i do surgery before 20 hours, but soon i will get strong and start wallk than i made video for all those negative crap people who only like to sameone have issue with LL and they know better than any doctor when they see xray they know all, im sick from people like them

That sounds great! I thought that i have to stay at home and only visit the doctor until lengthening is done.
Were you able to walk with crutches/support or just by wheelchair while lengthening?
and what about the physiotherapy? Did you get it done in your country as well?

Meck

« Reply #203 on: April 19, 2020, 02:16:05 PM »

Pain gone for 95% almost not feel any pain now, only time need to heal and wallk

maimedinturkey

• Visitor
« Reply #204 on: April 23, 2020, 05:28:53 PM »

Any updates Meck? I would love to see a pic of you standing up. What is your wingspan?

Meck

« Reply #205 on: April 23, 2020, 06:02:35 PM »

Im not yet stand up because when i do tibia i wallk , and when i find out i have no nail inside yet i stop wallk and my both foot left into one possition like you press gas pedal in car , and i cant push back foot yet , my tendom in tight i need to wait to litle relax to i can push my foot up and down,  i do exercise every day and is better and better , soon i will relax tendons and will be easy, my wingspan is 176cm, and my height 180cm

Meck

« Reply #206 on: April 26, 2020, 10:14:46 AM »

Hello can sameone who made tibia and have experience, check is this ballerina foot i have or is other issue and how long need to do exercise to get back fot to normal , i can move up or down only 1 cm maybe for now, here the link i upload video

https://streamable.com/jtvcse

ujin0101

• Visitor
  • CLL is a life changing game. Play it wisely.
« Reply #207 on: April 26, 2020, 09:15:27 PM »

Hi Meck, I think you might need to wear Height Increase Insoles to start with?
It's one of the height increase insoles products I found from Amazon.
https://www.amazon.com/Increase-Insoles-3-Layer-Cushion-ERGOfoot/dp/B075L86KY6/ref=sr_1_1_sspa?dchild=1

There was a guy from Vietnam who did 8 cm on tibia and shared his experience in this forum. And he started to exercise 10 days after frame removed. Here are the pics he shared (In the pics, he's wearing height increase insoles):

https://imgur.com/QBLxrwy,l275oay

https://imgur.com/x37Wu3M

This is  the link of his diary:

http://www.limblengtheningforum.com/index.php?topic=3681.0

The recovery process took him for about 9 months, so it's better to stay patient and to take steps slowly.

I wish the best for you!

Jim_dabarber

« Reply #208 on: April 27, 2020, 06:16:00 AM »

Hello can sameone who made tibia and have experience, check is this ballerina foot i have or is other issue and how long need to do exercise to get back fot to normal , i can move up or down only 1 cm maybe for now, here the link i upload video

https://streamable.com/jtvcse

That is drop foot. What i was warning you about. It took me about 5 months to recover from it. Theres another guy on this forum who has had it for over 1.5 years.
Only thing you can do is stretch your achilles and wear night splints too keep your foot at a 90 degree angle and just wait.
The cause for drop foot is nerve damage. Nerves can take months, years to recover and sometimes they don't recover at all.
Idk why you didnt listen to me bro.
Just be patient now and get rest and stretch. Hopefully your nerves recover from all this lengthening you did. Good luck

Meck

« Reply #209 on: April 27, 2020, 07:14:55 AM »

When i made tibia surgery after femur remove fixators I wallk normaly with the helper and when doctor say u have no nails isnide the tibia I stop wallk and few week after stop wallk my foot start to be like this, locked. I think maybe when remove device will be unlocked but not gona happen, i dont know why I stop wallk that us my mistake, now the worst part is i need to go home, im in Instanbul from February soon, border is opet and how can i go home I can't stand up becasue of this drop foot, doctor will visit me tomorow i hope he have same solution

Ghostfish

« Reply #210 on: April 27, 2020, 07:19:35 AM »

I think you need to ask for a wheelchair service.  I also used this service although I was able to walk a little bit because I have Stryde nails.  It is better to be safe!!

Meck

« Reply #211 on: April 27, 2020, 08:08:50 AM »

I will tell my doctor to we get out nails and out back bone together, than put nails again and fixators, I will start lengthening again, and i think when he put bones together, remove this 6cm i will be able to stand up, and when i lengthening again I will wallk every day and i hope my foot will folow lengthening process, i cant see other option

ghkid2019

• Inactive account
« Reply #212 on: April 27, 2020, 01:41:37 PM »

164 cm Octobar 28. 2019 180cm April 2020  i WIN my dream came true

i thought you "WIN" and your dream came true. why you want to unlengthen mr. meck? i thought everyone commenting was "negative crap people" and you have had no non-union and good healing on bones?

User requested self-ban.

Meck

« Reply #213 on: April 27, 2020, 03:25:02 PM »

Read than write , i have no problem with union or similar i have drop foot issue , need do lot of exercise to fix this

ghkid2019

• Inactive account
« Reply #214 on: April 27, 2020, 03:35:45 PM »

Read than write , i have no problem with union or similar i have drop foot issue , need do lot of exercise to fix this

I thought you WIN? Why undo the LL?

User requested self-ban.

Meck

« Reply #215 on: April 27, 2020, 04:17:51 PM »

I won already 16.5cm and i won 100% so fk off you fking idiot, this foot i will fix with time

Meck

« Reply #216 on: April 27, 2020, 05:59:44 PM »

My issue is not drop foot i can fell my foot move left or right move with fingers and and made push , this is drop foot on video and i have nothing with this issue 

my issue call NEUROPRAXIA
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9 ... 16   Go Up