Limb Lengthening Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: EXTERNAL TIBIA (LON) WITH DR.PRADIP SHARMA INDIA 2020  (Read 313 times)

Smaller

• Visitor
EXTERNAL TIBIA (LON) WITH DR.PRADIP SHARMA INDIA 2020
« on: January 06, 2020, 06:59:52 AM »

Hi Everyone,
About myself, I am 29 male and my current height is 173 . my goal is 6-7 cm. I was planning this surgery from last 4 years and collecting  money .Finally i am here . Honestly i choose Dr. Pradeep Sharma because of his previous  patients who all outcomes with good results and i spoke 2-3 CLL doctors over phone regarding CLL but i was satisfied with  his answers  and other important factor is Harry i heard about him a lot here and old forum as well, he has good experience with CLL patient and i know Exercise/Rehabilitation is most important part after the surgery so he knows how to handle .
I came to India on 15 December 2019. i was on travelling . Previously my surgery planned on 15 Jan 2020 but i asked Harry to plan bit early so my surgery is on 8th jan 2020.
Firstly i contact Harry, he is managing everything here. Cost i paid 17000 USD for surgery, accommodation, food, caretaker and physiotherapy for 3-5 months.

I will keep update regarding my journey.

Smaller

• Visitor
Re: EXTERNAL TIBIA (LON) WITH DR.PRADIP SHARMA INDIA 2020
« Reply #1 on: January 07, 2020, 06:49:33 PM »

My anxiety level getting high . Tomorrow 8 in thr morning they will take me to the hospital and about 2-3 hours later my surgery is scheduled so I am getting nervous . Fingers crossed, I hope everything would go smoothly. And I really hope that I will sleep sound tonight.

Meck

« Reply #2 on: January 07, 2020, 06:52:16 PM »

Keep strong all will be fine, is most important made that first step, later is easy im now almost 6cm on femur i wait up to 9 to remove device

nomad13

« Reply #3 on: January 07, 2020, 06:59:13 PM »

Hey Smaller, it happens to everyone i was scared days before surgery even questioning if i even had to go through it all, am sure you'll get through it be strong and stay motivated may be keep some books with you if you are into reading and download some bunch of films and series, staff in that hospital is super friendly and kind, good luck.
LON tibias(Oct 2019) in consolidation phase 160cm --> 165cm by Dr. Pradip Sharma http://www.limblengtheningforum.com/index.php?topic=64481.0

Smaller

• Visitor
« Reply #4 on: January 09, 2020, 01:39:11 PM »

So it was done in epidural, hell painful injection. It took 4 hours according to my time schedule. Last i checked it was 13:00hr when i entered in that scary room and it was 17:30hr in ICU. I shooked when i realised that i could not even move my toes. So in panic i called the nurse. Harry was waiting outside so she called harry. He came in and explained that its perfectly ok after epidural surgery.Than he made me calm and asked me to wait for few more hours to come back from the anaesthesia. It was around 20:00hr when DR PRADIP SHARMA (SURGEON) came in. We had small conversation and he left.
In the mid night they shifted me to a personal room. in In morning One boy (caretaker) was there for the whole time.
One more thing i hate the catheter.

Smaller

• Visitor
« Reply #5 on: January 15, 2020, 08:30:28 AM »

Dear LL'ers ,
Shifted in guesthouse day before yesterday. Let me tel you the shifting was very unpleasant and the frames are heavy. I am a person who sleeps on the stomach and i know now this is going to be very difficult and stressful for next few months. Throbbing pain is there took IV pain killer for initial three days. Now trying to avoid as much as possible. I hate the weather here. Next update will be once i start the lengthening. Wish me luck and lots of strength.

Smaller

• Visitor
« Reply #6 on: January 16, 2020, 07:14:42 PM »

Today I started lengthening first day. Excitement on the top. Following the standard protocol for lengthening. Discomfort and uneasiness still there. I don’t know how long it will take to accommodate with frames.

Beforeandafter

« Reply #7 on: January 17, 2020, 01:03:32 PM »

Congratulations, Keep update
Pages: [1]   Go Up