Limb Lengthening Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Down

Author Topic: Ravinder+Hope+Dr.SAINI  (Read 3503 times)

trooolll

• Visitor
Re: Ravinder+Hope+Dr.SAINI
« Reply #62 on: October 15, 2020, 10:55:25 AM »

Thank you all, we have accepted already one patient and a down payment was transferred to the bank.

We are still offering 25% off for Dr. Saini! Come get your surgery cheap from the best!
troll  ::)

we want real answers not trolling:

how did @Ravinder find out about the other tiny forum which no body knows about? who asked him to write diary both here and there?

who runs the old forum ( registered in India makemetaller.in)?

where did saini do ilizarov and ortho SUV training and under who (who was teacher / mentor / tutor) ?  how long was the training / fellow ship? was it just one day course? or how how long was it?

184dream

« Reply #63 on: October 15, 2020, 12:50:15 PM »

that reply was sarcastic
Yes fun. Ll community had cursed for long time

184dream

« Reply #64 on: October 15, 2020, 12:55:58 PM »

Why someone that had a car accident would search for unknown community like ll and decide to write a post. India and turkey simple answer dont go ever

ghkid2019

• Inactive account
« Reply #65 on: October 15, 2020, 07:01:12 PM »

Very good Doctor. The best. PM me if you want to know more.
This account is no longer in use.

User requested self-ban.

Ravinder

« Reply #66 on: October 16, 2020, 05:31:18 AM »

Hi.This is my current situation. I had X-ray on 5/10/2020

https://imgur.com/a/7hMeoIO?s=wa

Ravinder

« Reply #67 on: October 16, 2020, 05:43:30 AM »

Beware of these kind of goons/fraud/manipulator/omnipresent, they will poke into your head upto a deepest extent.You know nothing about INDIA if you really want to see come i will show you. Do not make judgement about anyone over the statement of these morons.Clearly they have nothing to do.

trooolll

• Visitor
« Reply #68 on: October 16, 2020, 06:19:36 AM »

Beware of these kind of goons/fraud/manipulator/omnipresent, they will poke into your head upto a deepest extent.You know nothing about INDIA if you really want to see come i will show you. Do not make judgement about anyone over the statement of these morons.Clearly they have nothing to do.

why not answer questions directly @harry? you always attack people instead of answering questions

how did @Ravinder find TWO LL forums and decided to post diaries there? ESPECIALLY talkin about makemetaller.in NOBODY knows about that forum. who asked @Ravinder to write diary THERE? makemetaller.in

@Ravinder is doing limb saving surgerry (with saini's grace and skills) but why did he decide to post about this on COSMETIC forum like makemetaller.in ?? ?

does @harry run makemetaler.in?

did @Ravinder write diary on his own or was he asked to or is someone else writing on his behalf?

where did saini get his ilizarov and ortho SUV training? under whom? which hospital? did he do a fellowship? or a course? how long was it?

call me unemployed or troll or whatever. answer my questions.

more

« Reply #69 on: October 16, 2020, 08:13:28 AM »

why meet ?share your nunber anybody can video call you. This is the easy way

more

« Reply #70 on: October 16, 2020, 08:18:09 AM »

Whoever this guy called @Ravinder aka Marketing agent or whatever , clearly he is destroying image of India for his personal benifits by writing a fake diary

AnotherShorty

« Reply #71 on: October 16, 2020, 08:52:36 AM »

Hi Ravinder

Whatever you want to share you can share about doctor saini... for now, only 2 surgeons are recognised in the field of CLL ... Dr Parihar and Dr Chaudhary!

https://www.google.co.in/amp/s/m.timesofindia.com/city/pune/Despite-risks-youths-seek-longer-limbs-in-race-for-better-life-prospects/amp_articleshow/53392035.cms

I personally hate Dr Sarin because I read some barbaric dairies and I have no clue abt harry but he surely doesn’t work for both of those recognised doctors.
In case Saini has the expertise what you speak... his name will come up in some news article soon. For now, Saini is nowhere in terms of CLL or even as a class 1 surgeon   ... he has only 9 years of experience so I will consider him an intern instead of a doctor. I am not sure if this forum is made for folks who are recovering from a traumatic accident so I hope you recover soon but the responses  on your dairy will be toxic because this is not the subject we discuss here... so it does give a marketing vibe.

Best regards,

We need advancements in LL, and I need money, time, strength and opportunity !!

Body Builder

« Reply #72 on: October 16, 2020, 01:16:37 PM »

Simce when you became a promoter-merchant of unknown doctors? Thats the best way to avoid a doctor, to have irrelevant people on a forum becoming promoters and having fake diaries.

Stay away from that Saini bs and generally from India. It is the worst place to do LL.

exceeding2meters

« Reply #73 on: October 16, 2020, 01:34:35 PM »

Simce when you became a promoter-merchant of unknown doctors? Thats the best way to avoid a doctor, to have irrelevant people on a forum becoming promoters and having fake diaries.

Stay away from that Saini bs and generally from India. It is the worst place to do LL.

He is joking man.
I tell you now, I am the one to survive
No one can stop my faith or my STRYDE!!

foreign

« Reply #74 on: October 16, 2020, 01:46:02 PM »

norway, finland, singapore, new zealand, greece, france, sweden these are the best places to do cosmetic LL. there are gold standard surgeons and teams in these countries for cosmetic LL..

Body Builder

« Reply #75 on: October 16, 2020, 05:01:45 PM »

Ravinder

« Reply #76 on: October 19, 2020, 02:55:35 PM »

I visited hospital today, prolong assessment  and discussion.

I have lengthen 7.75cm so far, few more cms required to complete the bone loss. I am posting my today's X-ray and i would like know this will not considered in lengthening?

People are doing lengthening for their looks am doing to save my leg but this considered as lengthening too. Just that  i am no psychologically unhappy about my looks or in other words because i am not doing this to enhance my outlook so i am not eligible to be a part of this forum. I disagree.

Doctor decided to operate on me tomorrow, so the plan is to remove foot frame and he will fix my ankle. my foot will be free from any frame. As doctor described .

Ravinder

Ravinder

« Reply #78 on: October 19, 2020, 03:18:37 PM »

why not answer questions directly @harry? you always attack people instead of answering questions

how did @Ravinder find TWO LL forums and decided to post diaries there? ESPECIALLY talkin about makemetaller.in NOBODY knows about that forum. who asked @Ravinder to write diary THERE? makemetaller.in

@Ravinder is doing limb saving surgerry (with saini's grace and skills) but why did he decide to post about this on COSMETIC forum like makemetaller.in ?? ?

does @harry run makemetaler.in?

did @Ravinder write diary on his own or was he asked to or is someone else writing on his behalf?

where did saini get his ilizarov and ortho SUV training? under whom? which hospital? did he do a fellowship? or a course? how long was it?

call me unemployed or troll or whatever. answer my questions.

Answers i get, all i understand.

He did his SUV training under Dr Leonid N Solomin, and ilizarov  training under many surgeons. He is an orthopaedic surgeon, ilizarov is a type of surgery comes under ortho speciality. He worked with many big surgeons too. This all i can explain or there is a number written under his details call and ask for the details or post mail or something. They can explain better.

trooolll

• Visitor
« Reply #79 on: October 19, 2020, 06:31:20 PM »

Answers i get, all i understand.

He did his SUV training under Dr Leonid N Solomin, and ilizarov  training under many surgeons. He is an orthopaedic surgeon, ilizarov is a type of surgery comes under ortho speciality. He worked with many big surgeons too. This all i can explain or there is a number written under his details call and ask for the details or post mail or something. They can explain better.

thanks @Ravindar

how did you find the old forum? did you find on your own or did @harry mention it to you? its such small website thats why Im asking. nobody knows about it.

please explain @harrys involvement in this clearly thats what most people want to know.

its strange for one doctor @harry to want to promote another doctor @saini. hope u understand.

trooolll

• Visitor
« Reply #80 on: October 19, 2020, 06:33:28 PM »

sorry I mean old forum, not old forum

and all the best to the patient @Ravinder.

Kal el

« Reply #81 on: October 19, 2020, 11:19:00 PM »

Dr mangal parihar is not bad for CLL....and why u cursing india for medical tourism....it is like in top 5 in the world.

Ravinder

« Reply #82 on: October 21, 2020, 02:45:31 PM »

Surgery is done. One more step closer to recovery. Foot frame is been removed

https://imgur.com/a/DEq3YgZ

trooolll

• Visitor
« Reply #83 on: October 22, 2020, 03:38:10 PM »

good progress @Ravinder

any exaplanation of how you found the otheer forum?

Ravinder

« Reply #84 on: December 04, 2020, 03:09:22 PM »

I am getting batter day by day. My leg feels full. The gap had in my lower leg is improved very much and filing slowly . Doctor said callus is very good and i am walking with walker Putting 40-50% weight slowly, gradually and carefully.

Here is few pictures of recent X rays the bone growth is commendable as doctor mention.
Trying to keep the tread alive after too much of chaos. I will try as much i can.

https://imgur.com/a/Hq8CER2?s=wa

https://imgur.com/a/gbVG6QI?s=wa

https://imgur.com/a/DYYg8mV?s=wa
Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Up