Limb Lengthening Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Down

Author Topic: Who also needs this surgery for girlfriend's mother like me??  (Read 1556 times)

NotSoBigBadBruin

Re: Who also needs this surgery for girlfriend's mother like me??
« Reply #62 on: November 12, 2020, 01:57:31 PM »

To cover,parents with bad genes shoulnd't have children or that'll really screw up your children.Don't let'em reexperience your pain and there's also no meaning to pass on dwarflike genes.That's what I thought so that's my mother-in-law's fault.

No, quite the contrary! Even couples with “excellent genes” can have a mentally or physically challenged child (like my wife’s co-worker and her husband). There’s just no guarantee. And even though your child will most likely be below average height, given that both you and your girlfriend are not particularly tall, it doesn’t mean that your child can’t live a happy and fulfilling life (especially if it’s a girl).

ZUCC420

« Reply #63 on: November 12, 2020, 08:24:18 PM »

No, quite the contrary! Even couples with “excellent genes” can have a mentally or physically challenged child (like my wife’s co-worker and her husband). There’s just no guarantee. And even though your child will most likely be below average height, given that both you and your girlfriend are not particularly tall, it doesn’t mean that your child can’t live a happy and fulfilling life (especially if it’s a girl).

All of us here will pray so that he has a girl then, lmao.
Strange times are these in which we live when old and young are taught falsehoods. And the one man that dares to tell the truth is called at once a lunatic and fool. - Plato

A man can do what he wants, but not want what he wants. - Arthur Schopenhauer

Coeus

• desiring 175-176cm height
« Reply #64 on: November 13, 2020, 04:14:04 AM »

Well...That's problem about possibilities.Short men are mentals--------99.999999%.Tall men are mentals(comparing to short men)---------10%(and I don't think that's that much if that tall man is handsome and rich.I just equal them to short men).
All above you can see even though there's no guarantee that short men must have dysphoria and tall men must have health mental but the formers' possibilities are higher than the latters'.You can grasp it from Darwin's theory of evolution where you have to place much emphasis on Natural Selection.That's why I and my gf both don't hope to have any baby.I'm also convinced that every LLer here has once complained about his or her bad height gene because he or she is not tall.That's why we aim for LL.And I don't think as being Chinese,a people busy with work,can spare empty time to take care of children every second.He's also bombarded with study and work in future.I don't think he can grow happily as expected.
Height fked up my life.Thats all!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

NotSoBigBadBruin

« Reply #65 on: November 13, 2020, 11:12:05 AM »

Well...That's problem about possibilities.Short men are mentals--------99.999999%.Tall men are mentals(comparing to short men)---------10%(and I don't think that's that much if that tall man is handsome and rich.I just equal them to short men).
All above you can see even though there's no guarantee that short men must have dysphoria and tall men must have health mental but the formers' possibilities are higher than the latters'.You can grasp it from Darwin's theory of evolution where you have to place much emphasis on Natural Selection.That's why I and my gf both don't hope to have any baby.I'm also convinced that every LLer here has once complained about his or her bad height gene because he or she is not tall.That's why we aim for LL.And I don't think as being Chinese,a people busy with work,can spare empty time to take care of children every second.He's also bombarded with study and work in future.I don't think he can grow happily as expected.

Those numbers are only based on your own distorted perception. I know plenty of tall guys who are not successful in life (no partner, sh*tty job, etc.), and I know plenty of short guys who are happy and successful. Would they still like to be taller? I assume most of them would. But this doesn’t prevent them from being happy.

Most bald guys would like to have hair, most women with small boobs would like to have bigger boobs, most people with an ugly face would like to have a more attractive face, etc. Does this mean they’re all miserable?

I believe that every person has the potential to be happy, and every person has the potential to be unhappy—no matter the circumstances. I think Body Builder here on this forum once explained it very well. You can either accept your fate and try to improve your current situation or resign and drown in self-pity. That friend I mentioned in my previous post (who had a motorcycle accident and is now a professional Paralympic athlete) was also very close to giving up but eventually managed to adopt a winning mentality and become a happy and successful person despite his handicap. If you can instill that kind of winning mentality in your child, they’ll be able to lead a happy and fulfilling life regardless of how tall or attractive they are.

But again, if you don’t want to have children, that’s totally fine. I just don’t agree with your reasoning (which is also fine).

Arrogance

« Reply #66 on: November 24, 2020, 11:27:36 PM »

So if you and your girlfriend don't want to have a baby then why have this surgery? Her mom wants tall grandchildren. Tell her you don't plan on having any children. End of story
Resignation is my virtue. Like water I ebb and flow. Defeat is simply an addition of time to a sentence I never deserved, but you imposed

Coeus

• desiring 175-176cm height
« Reply #67 on: November 26, 2020, 07:17:09 AM »

So if you and your girlfriend don't want to have a baby then why have this surgery? Her mom wants tall grandchildren. Tell her you don't plan on having any children. End of story
Then the end of story is me being compelled to break up with my gf and she being gonna be scolded.
Height fked up my life.Thats all!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Up