Limb Lengthening Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1] 2 3   Go Down

Author Topic: Who also needs this surgery for girlfriend's mother like me??  (Read 4088 times)

Astronomy

Who also needs this surgery for girlfriend's mother like me??
« on: November 06, 2020, 05:09:18 AM »

I'm Chinese,who is immersing myself in love with my girlfriend,but her mother didn't agree me on marring her becauses of my height.She said since her daughter was very short so she deserved a very tall guy.I dunno how to handle this.
  The only way to handle this is limblengthening surgery,I think.I think for Guangdongese parents,175cm or so is a right height.I don't mind receiving post-surgery disorders for my girlfriend.

Iron_Man

Re: Who also needs this surgery for girlfriend's mother like me??
« Reply #1 on: November 06, 2020, 06:25:25 AM »

I think it's strange that her mother decides who she would marry. I'd stay away from a family like that

Medium Drink Of Water

• Premier Member
« Reply #2 on: November 06, 2020, 06:31:14 AM »

I think it's because she wants a tall grandchild.  You probably couldn't convince her to allow the marriage if you got surgery to be taller.

I think it's strange that her mother decides who she would marry. I'd stay away from a family like that

It's very hard to stay away from people like that in China.  You'd have to be a hermit monk on a mountain. ;D

SartBimpson

« Reply #3 on: November 06, 2020, 08:12:10 AM »

Agree with MDOW.

The surgery won't change your genetics. You'll still get short children.

Astronomy

« Reply #4 on: November 06, 2020, 08:42:06 AM »

Actually I'm the same with you,but if i stayed away from that family I wouldn't get her.

Astronomy

« Reply #5 on: November 06, 2020, 08:46:56 AM »

Agree with MDOW.

The surgery won't change your genetics. You'll still get short children.
My mission is not to get a tall children and actually I,the same as my girlfriend,don't totally desire a children if it weren't for her mother.I  just want to play a trick on her mother and therefore even though our children will be not tall she wouldn't blame my genetic.
Her mother isn't knowledgable of anything because she doesn't achieve a standard general education,let alone surgery of this kind.She would convince herself that my genetic didn't work completely and she would adopt our romance.

SartBimpson

« Reply #6 on: November 06, 2020, 09:23:26 AM »

Well the surgery will take you a while to recover from. Assuming you want to lengthen 8cm on femurs, it will take you about 80 days for the lengthening alone and then consolidation will take a couple months.

Besides, would your girlfriend even approve of it? She might think you're crazy for wanting to get a surgery like this, and she would be right to think so. The average person does not think of a surgery as complex as LL.

Ascending

« Reply #7 on: November 06, 2020, 10:23:36 AM »

How tall are you?  How tall is your girlfriend?

Astronomy

« Reply #8 on: November 06, 2020, 10:46:40 AM »

I have told her about my plan for this LL.She agreed and understood me.We are being pushed to the end and have no other alternatives.She also accepted my recovery days.

Astronomy

« Reply #9 on: November 06, 2020, 10:49:06 AM »

My height is 162 at night and 163 not at night.I dunno my girlfriend's height but she told she was measured 148cm in the physical examination at 16.

SartBimpson

« Reply #10 on: November 06, 2020, 10:57:33 AM »

163 to 175cm is insanely hard. That's 12cm of growth.

Not only will it be extremely costly, but also you should expect to be rotting away in a hospital for at least a year.

I genuinely do not think this is a feasible choice, OP. 

« Reply #11 on: November 06, 2020, 11:54:35 AM »

"Who also needs this surgery for girlfriend's mother like me??"

No one. Because no one else is idiotic enough to think like that.

Ascending

« Reply #12 on: November 06, 2020, 12:52:37 PM »

My height is 162 at night and 163 not at night.I dunno my girlfriend's height but she told she was measured 148cm in the physical examination at 16.
In that case I hate to say it but her mother may have a point.  Height is genetically correlated and with both of you being relatively short for your gender, your sons may suffer even more discrimination if they end up shorter still.  Not romantic but worth considering.

SartBimpson

« Reply #13 on: November 06, 2020, 12:57:39 PM »

In that case I hate to say it but her mother may have a point.  Height is genetically correlated and with both of you being relatively short for your gender, your sons may suffer even more discrimination if they end up shorter still.  Not romantic but worth considering.

True. If you are already considering LL, then you shouldn't date someone that short to avoid creating problems for your kids in the future in case you get any.

exceeding2meters

« Reply #14 on: November 06, 2020, 01:34:57 PM »

I like how everyone here has an opinion on what OP has to do in his life, and how he should not date a woman whose mother thinks like that yada yada instead of helping the man with the actual thing he asked

OP, 12 cm is possible bro. But it is high risk, you will need to lengthen both segments, it will be very expensive, and it will take a long time to recover (possibly 2+ years and that's in a perfect world), and probably forget any athletic ability

From what I understand to you height is more important than any of this. The answer is yes you can lengthen 12cm.

As for your children ending up short, well, that is not guaranteed to begin with,usually children of short parents tend to be taller than them even if they are still below average, that is the regression effect, and, at the end of the day, if we are going to be so cynical, if your child ends up short, you will be the guinea pig to know if this is safe for your child. That's how I think about myself at least
I tell you now, I am the one to survive
No one can stop my faith or my STRYDE!!

Astronomy

« Reply #15 on: November 06, 2020, 01:55:56 PM »

True. If you are already considering LL, then you shouldn't date someone that short to avoid creating problems for your kids in the future in case you get any.
The problem is the two parents asking for children who should be not short,but even LL can't modify gene.
If I dated a tall girl,it's no doubt she wouldn't love me.If I dated a short girl,it will be that parents will refuse our romance.
Only way for this problem is tricks.I dunno other ways.
I hate it that because of my height I have to give her up.

SartBimpson

« Reply #16 on: November 06, 2020, 02:00:34 PM »

The problem is the two parents asking for children who should be not short,but even LL can't modify gene.
If I dated a tall girl,it's no doubt she wouldn't love me.If I dated a short girl,it will be that parents will refuse our romance.
Only way for this problem is tricks.I dunno other ways.
I hate it that because of my height I have to give her up.

Have you tried elevator shoes? You said your girlfriend's mother is not attentive. Perhaps elevator shoes can give her the illusion that you're tall without risking a 12cm lengthening operation?

Astronomy

« Reply #17 on: November 06, 2020, 02:08:45 PM »

I like how everyone here has an opinion on what OP has to do in his life, and how he should not date a woman whose mother thinks like that yada yada instead of helping the man with the actual thing he asked

OP, 12 cm is possible bro. But it is high risk, you will need to lengthen both segments, it will be very expensive, and it will take a long time to recover (possibly 2+ years and that's in a perfect world), and probably forget any athletic ability

From what I understand to you height is more important than any of this. The answer is yes you can lengthen 12cm.

As for your children ending up short, well, that is not guaranteed to begin with,usually children of short parents tend to be taller than them even if they are still below average, that is the regression effect, and, at the end of the day, if we are going to be so cynical, if your child ends up short, you will be the guinea pig to know if this is safe for your child. That's how I think about myself at least
Thx.Actually I only want to lengthen myself to make her mother satisfied enough.That's all.Maybe I don't have to lengthen 12cm,because actually my academic performance is not bad.
Maybe someone suggests give up that girl.But the problem will become bigger and never stop.
What if my next girlfriend(And yet suppose another girl loved me.Maybe there will never come a girl accepting me)'s parents wouldn't accept me cause of my height?And that's of high possibility.So I reckon giving up is not a good solution.I dont wanna be a monk.
So sooner or later LL is a must.
As for children,since I knew of LL,I had known numerous knowledge about how to grow taller.So it's impossible that my children would grow as short as I am.You got it right.
Right now I thought over my idiotic plan.I would like to lengthen one of segments at first and then one year later(or longer)lengthen the another.
In China,because of Chinese culture,when men or women grow up to a particular age,parents will definitely become anxious about why their children are still not married.So first LL can grow me taller and next it can make her parents anxious cause of long time spent by her daught being single.
Don't laugh at me.I really hate to imagine giving up a loved girl cause of being short.I think everyone short hates to imagine that and daren't do that.
Or anyone else can help give another piece of good advice??

Astronomy

« Reply #18 on: November 06, 2020, 02:12:02 PM »

Have you tried elevator shoes? You said your girlfriend's mother is not attentive. Perhaps elevator shoes can give her the illusion that you're tall without risking a 12cm lengthening operation?
When I succeeded becoming her husband,In China(I dunno if it's the same in other countries),husband or wife must live in other parents' homes,it was definitely impossible I walk,sleep,go to the toilet and so on with elevator shoes all the time.It's fun Chinese husband or wife must enter other parents' houses without any kind of shoes.(Otherwise it's very impolite and if every time I enter the house with shoes,her mother will cast me away one day)
What's worse,for my very short height,elevator shoes won't work a lot.

Astronomy

« Reply #19 on: November 06, 2020, 02:21:10 PM »

"Who also needs this surgery for girlfriend's mother like me??"

No one. Because no one else is idiotic enough to think like that.
Actually I also wrote me off as idiotic.But if I weren't idiotic,I must give that girl up because of my height.
Think it twice and think it twice.I chose to be idiotic.

exceeding2meters

« Reply #20 on: November 06, 2020, 02:23:20 PM »

Thx.Actually I only want to lengthen myself to make her mother satisfied enough.That's all.Maybe I don't have to lengthen 12cm,because actually my academic performance is not bad.
Maybe someone suggests give up that girl.But the problem will become bigger and never stop.
What if my next girlfriend(And yet suppose another girl loved me.Maybe there will never come a girl accepting me)'s parents wouldn't accept me cause of my height?And that's of high possibility.So I reckon giving up is not a good solution.I dont wanna be a monk.
So sooner or later LL is a must.
As for children,since I knew of LL,I had known numerous knowledge about how to grow taller.So it's impossible that my children would grow as short as I am.You got it right.
Right now I thought over my idiotic plan.I would like to lengthen one of segments at first and then one year later lengthen the another.
In China,because of Chinese culture,when men or women grow up to a particular age,parents will definitely become anxious about why their children are still not married.So first LL can grow me taller and next it can make her parents anxious.
Don't laugh at me.I really hate to imagine giving up a loved girl cause of being short.I think everyone short hates to imagine that and daren't do that.
Or anyone else can help give another piece of good advice??

I understand your situation bro. For some people LL is the only solution. I understand that in your case, if you don't want to leave your gf, you have to grow taller at all costs

Just make sure to do with a good doctor and please get informed well on the matter. Unfortunately this is a surgery that doesn't always end up well. Is it worth risking becoming a cripple on a wheelchair (in the extreme case) in order to have a chance to a family? For some people (like me) the answer is yes. If you are one of these people, then you will benefit from LL
I tell you now, I am the one to survive
No one can stop my faith or my STRYDE!!

SartBimpson

« Reply #21 on: November 06, 2020, 02:29:44 PM »

I support you OP. I recommend getting 8cm on femurs first. Average height in China is 5'8" which is 172cm. You, at 163cm, will reach 171cm, which is just 1cm shorter than average. You will be doing well.

12cm will take too long to recover from as it will require two surgeries.

Astronomy

« Reply #22 on: November 06, 2020, 03:49:51 PM »

Her mother is 148cm or so(equals my gf's height).I dunno if 8cm femur can satisfy her.
Because of her mother being so short,on her shoes,maybe she would misestimate my height as 175cm(without shoes).Then with shoes my height would raise up to "177cm or so"(with shoes).
Actually I'm a graduate and aiming for JiaoTong University,but I dunno if that I succeeded in that would change her mother's mind.If so,LL wouldn't be a must.

Astronomy

« Reply #23 on: November 06, 2020, 03:54:52 PM »

I support you OP. I recommend getting 8cm on femurs first. Average height in China is 5'8" which is 172cm. You, at 163cm, will reach 171cm, which is just 1cm shorter than average. You will be doing well.

12cm will take too long to recover from as it will require two surgeries.
It's my fault that I didn't mention her mother's height.She is 148cm or so.(Anyway she is shorter than me by half head)
Maybe on her shoes,I will be 175cm or so(and without shoes,cause of illusion).
The reason I think of LL is to satisfy her mother.
Myself don't desire to be tall very much.'Just so so' is no problem.

SartBimpson

« Reply #24 on: November 06, 2020, 03:57:58 PM »

It's my fault that I didn't mention her mother's height.She is 148cm or so.(Anyway she is shorter than me by half head)
Maybe on her shoes,I will be 175cm or so(and without shoes,cause of illusion).
The reason I think of LL is to satisfy her mother.
Myself don't desire to be tall very much.'Just so so' is no problem.

You mentioned you are a student. This surgery is very costly and very time intensive. Are you sure you can bear that burden of finances and time? It could halt your education for half a year or more.

Astronomy

« Reply #25 on: November 06, 2020, 04:02:22 PM »

You mentioned you are a student. This surgery is very costly and very time intensive. Are you sure you can bear that burden of finances and time? It could halt your education for half a year or more.
No.I never want to do LL during my study career(because if I enter into JiaoTong Univerisity,her mother may change her mind).I want to do LL after graduating from JiaoTong University(If her mother still didn't accept me)

Medium Drink Of Water

• Premier Member
« Reply #26 on: November 06, 2020, 05:18:04 PM »

Is "enter into JiaoTong Univeristy" code for getting LL?

Astronomy

« Reply #27 on: November 06, 2020, 05:23:04 PM »

Is "enter into JiaoTong Univeristy" code for getting LL?
No.JiaoTong Univerisity is a well-famous univerisity throughout China.Therefore I guess that can persuade her mother into marrying her daughter with me.If not so,then LL is a must,which I most hope it not to be.

SartBimpson

« Reply #28 on: November 06, 2020, 05:36:46 PM »

No.JiaoTong Univerisity is a well-famous univerisity throughout China.Therefore I guess that can persuade her mother into marrying her daughter with me.If not so,then LL is a must,which I most hope it not to be.

Women like your girlfriend's mom seem to be more concerned about enhancing the genetic quality of their grandchildren rather than anything else. That's why I personally don't think she might be impressed with your education as much as she would be with you being taller.

After all, women in the west literally lust after people with 0 education and sexy looks and stature. There has been many cases of literal criminals in the USA that have gained exponential levels of fame due to their looks, such as Richard Ramirez and Jeremy Meeks. Both of them are 6' 1", which translates to 185cm. They are also both very handsome.

They received money in jail and reportedly Jeremy Meeks was making more than the prison guards at the prison he was at. All from women who were lusting after them.

In my opinion, this is the ultimate proof that nothing is in your control when it comes to attraction. It sucks that your girlfriend's mother has such a grip on her personal decisions on who she wants to date, but I suppose some things are just not meant to happen.

Astronomy

« Reply #29 on: November 06, 2020, 05:45:23 PM »

What I can say is more height more hope.
Since 180cm+ is funny,172cm or so is the most height I can achieved.Ahhhhh..
So I think if her mother is so stubborn,JT University + 172cm equals 180cm.
Or what else can I do?Nope.I really dont wanna date another girl,for my height.
I have been always discriminated and live a life of low level since my childhood.Its of big bliss that I got a gf who accepted me but then her mother didnt.Its a golden chance to get my own romance,as a short man.So I dont wanna give up her and thus LL is considered

Medium Drink Of Water

• Premier Member
« Reply #30 on: November 06, 2020, 08:00:05 PM »

It also could mean foot pain though, right? ;D
Pages: [1] 2 3   Go Up