Limb Lengthening Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 21 22 [23] 24   Go Down

Author Topic: Dr Alex Monegal (Barcelona, Spain) Clinica Diagonal  (Read 290946 times)

rafa

• Visitor
Re: Dr Alex Monegal (Barcelona, Spain) Clinica Diagonal
« Reply #682 on: June 30, 2018, 07:14:09 PM »

! You have proof. And it's also true about the dirty man. Some time ago I found on the web a sexual video of this doctor uploaded by Souzana or Susana Sousa. I do not know if she is a patient. Do you know? But the one in the video was him. His face and full name visible in title and video. It caught my attention. Nobody in full susb shows the face in those videos. I was petrified. I downloaded it but I can not find it at the moment because it was a while ago. If I find it I will send it to admin. I do not think you can upload that material in the forum.

notatroll

« Reply #683 on: July 04, 2018, 10:52:51 PM »

I don't like this doctor but idk about that video. It's true he sent Christmas greetings with Mrs Santa Claus strippers and he made dirty remarks. He also made some sexual comments about Cooper, Musicmaker, other women and himself but there aren't any Souzana patients. If you find proof send it to me

Cinderella

« Reply #684 on: July 05, 2018, 05:03:40 AM »

You 2 guys are disgusting. Your ban should be on again.
Carry on Lluser aka Notatroll and so on....
it is really noticeable you have never met Dr M.

Yet to proof you are a real patient 😂😂😂😂

How many times have you been banned? How many account have you already used?
And by the way: marry Christmas....just in case they ban you again

notatroll

« Reply #685 on: July 06, 2018, 02:22:21 PM »

Oh yes he seems smart. In Europe we do not have FDA?
Do your research https://ec.europa.eu/growth/sectors/medical-devices_en
Medical implants and equipments need EU approval.
I am a PT myself and anyone involved in the health sector knows about that.

Anyway thanks for the reading. Anything that brings light and knowledge is very much appreciated.

@Cinderella

The EMA does not control medical devices. For approval of medical devices there is no agency in Europe. To get the CE approval the manufacturer hires one of many so-called notified bodies, which are private companies and treat the manufacturers as customers. These companies then check, whether the paperwork from the manufacturer is correct. After getting the approval for the paperwork the manufacturer can put the CE marking on his product.
Most people are unaware of this. The EU is very strict with regulations about the curvature of cucumbers and bananas, but for medical products the manufacturers basically only control themselves.

This is absolutely correct.  To get an FDA approval, it's a very long, exhaustive and expensive process requiring a lot of R&D funds (~5 years).  And they stress test years of research results and requires every stringent requirement is met for consumer safety.
https://www.fda.gov/NewsEvents/ProductsApprovals/

A CE seal is simply a manufacturing approval to comply by European standards and can be a self-certifying declaration.  It is used to promote free trade within the EU and is NOT a seal of approval or guarantee of quality.  A CE label not only doesn't mean much, manufacturers need to report every device failure etc to keep their label current but because it's based on self-reporting, many CE labels are actually legally invalid.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/CE_marking

Johnson1111

« Reply #686 on: July 07, 2018, 08:38:53 PM »

@Cinderella

Are you just here only to insult and talk down on Monegal? I know you have pictures but shouldn't you have the literal and exact proof by now that you said you would have??

notatroll

« Reply #687 on: July 07, 2018, 09:39:35 PM »

Are you just here only to insult and talk down on Monegal?

I'm talking to Cinderella about FDA and CE seal but you're right Cinderella is probably Monegal or his staff.

I know you have pictures but shouldn't you have the literal and exact proof by now that you said you would have??

What do you mean by literal and exact proof? I won't post my friends' names if that's what you mean

Cinderella

« Reply #688 on: July 07, 2018, 11:09:24 PM »

Are you just here only to insult and talk down on Monegal? I know you have pictures but shouldn't you have the literal and exact proof by now that you said you would have??

Yes he is. In fact he was banned many times for multiple accounts.
Been here for a while now 😂😂
If you check his posts you will figure out an obsessive pattern.
Nevermind....

You call me Monegal or staff when I am indeed a real patient.
You call yourself a patient when you are still yet to proof that... never posted an x Ray of yourself but you published private medical info about others...

It is nice to have you arround but I suggest you can use Trolly or TroLL for your next user account. I think I prefer TroLL.

Merry Christmas

Oh and by the way my name is Jud... ask your sources. Maybe you can private message MM and ask her if I am real...instead of sending her your rubbish and send her private x rays to other users. This is not just a reason to be banned, it is reason to be permanently banned and sued by user MM

notatroll

« Reply #689 on: July 19, 2018, 09:27:55 PM »

Yes he is. In fact he was banned many times for multiple accounts.
Been here for a while now 😂😂
If you check his posts you will figure out an obsessive pattern.
Nevermind....

You call me Monegal or staff when I am indeed a real patient.
You call yourself a patient when you are still yet to proof that... never posted an x Ray of yourself but you published private medical info about others...

It is nice to have you arround but I suggest you can use Trolly or TroLL for your next user account. I think I prefer TroLL.

Merry Christmas

Oh and by the way my name is Jud... ask your sources. Maybe you can private message MM and ask her if I am real...instead of sending her your rubbish and send her private x rays to other users. This is not just a reason to be banned, it is reason to be permanently banned and sued by user MM

The only person to be sued is Monegal. He sent private medical pics of patients in underwear to other patients and published personal information in the forums. We are collecting evidence and will sue him. He should be deprived of his license. And you Monegal staff will lose your job. You aren’t real.

raku

« Reply #690 on: September 16, 2018, 04:12:56 AM »

Hello every one.
I could not find Dr Monegal listed in clinica diagonal, and the clinica did not show any cosmetic limb lengthning information in their website. Did any one know why?
Less is more.
Maybe one cm up or down could not change your appearance.
But one cm more is definitely do harm to joint than one cm less.
English is not my first language.

notatroll

« Reply #691 on: September 24, 2018, 03:27:22 PM »

Hello every one.
I could not find Dr Monegal listed in clinica diagonal, and the clinica did not show any cosmetic limb lengthning information in their website. Did any one know why?

To be honest I don't know why Dr Monegal isn't listed in clinica. I investigated google opinions about the clinica. I found this review written 8 months ago

A una familiar la mandaron para casa sabiendo que tenia una bacteria muy infecciosa a riesgo de sepsis, tras haberla cogido en su quirófano después de una operación de fémur.. Todo terminó con la amputación de la pierna en un hospital público... Del médico que la atendió ni hablar... Una verguüenza

I understand there was infection after femur surgery in Clinica Diagonal. This woman was sent home and her leg had to be amputated in another hospital. Does anybody know if she's a cosmetic patient?

Can you get a screenshot and post it before someone says it's fake? It's Google reviews. My screenshots not working.

notatroll

« Reply #692 on: November 15, 2018, 11:30:49 PM »

To be honest I don't know why Dr Monegal isn't listed in clinica. I investigated google opinions about the clinica. I found this review written 8 months ago

A una familiar la mandaron para casa sabiendo que tenia una bacteria muy infecciosa a riesgo de sepsis, tras haberla cogido en su quirófano después de una operación de fémur.. Todo terminó con la amputación de la pierna en un hospital público... Del médico que la atendió ni hablar... Una verguüenza

I understand there was infection after femur surgery in Clinica Diagonal. This woman was sent home and her leg had to be amputated in another hospital. Does anybody know if she's a cosmetic patient?

Can you get a screenshot and post it before someone says it's fake? It's Google reviews. My screenshots not working.

DISCUSSION ABOUT THIS CASE AND TRANSLATION BY MIRINHEIGHT

I'm asking people (Spanish speakers) to investigate if thad had to do with Monegal. I found this in Clinica Diagonal Google reviews (from 10 months ago)
Even if not related to Monegal It's related to the place where he operates, A Clinica that caused an amputation in a femur surgery because there was a bacteria in OR isn't a good thing.

Yes of course... amputations happen everyday I all hospitals of the world like Mayo Clinic, special Surgery In NY, Saint Mary Hospital, Katmandú hospital..
En Español le llamamos hacer demagogia. Es simple como esto.
It seems like you do your biased research but it is clear you are not in the health field. Bone infection normally occurs throught heamatogenous way. You can search in Wikipedia but basically it is a bacteria migrating from other part of your body and settles in the bone.
It is very disgraced event to occur...but it can happen anywhere.
Or are US hospitals free of infection cases.
Well do your research

Amputations after accidents YES, but this case was a femur surgery that ended in amputation because there was a bacteria in OR. The hospital wasn't clean. VERY BAD. After reading this I feel happy I could keep both legs (although I limp)
No hablar espanol.

No you are wrong. Do you have any idea how rare an amputation is due to a bacteria infection from the OR? All good hospitals/good physicians make sure the OR is as clean as possible. This type of thing only happens at bad hospitals
This means that
1. The OR was not clean enough to operate. Contamination within OR will cause potentially infectious material during surgery
2. Translation: "A family member was sent home knowing that she had a very infectious bacterium at risk of sepsis, after having taken it in her operating room after a femur operation .. It ended with the amputation of the leg in a public hospital ... From the doctor that attended her or speak ... A shame."
The surgeon in charge knew about the infection and still sent her home without treatment, and ultimately the infection ate away tissues of the leg and caused sepsis. This amputation was due to physician negligence, and could be a reason why Monegal's names is not on the website. Something to note.

Even if this was not Monegal, it proves that the hospital he operates at is notorious for hiring incapable/bad physicians.
Can you imagine a story like this happening in the United States and the huge lawsuit that would follow?

justice

• Visitor
« Reply #693 on: November 17, 2018, 12:58:17 AM »

The case of amputation is the worst I've read. Remember the man in charge of cleaning OR in Clinica Diagonal is Claudio the FAKE PT (Monegal and non Monegal surgeries). This proves Monegal is surrounded by incompetent and dangerous people. Clinica Diagonal isn't that good if they hire unqualified individuals. I agree Dr Monegal shouldn't do CLL. Nobody should take that risk in Spain. Take care of your limbs

legpatient

• Visitor
« Reply #694 on: November 29, 2018, 12:54:41 AM »

I checked the bacteria story in Google reviews  and it indeed happened. I had a good opinion about the Clinica until I read this story. However this kind of stuff happens in many hospitals and we don't know if this was a Monegal's case.

I think Dr Monegal isn't a bad surgeon and he's really nice sometimes with people. However he has indeed extreme mood swings and a very weird behavior for a doctor. He did speak weird stuff about some patients and nurses. I didn't feel safe as a patient. I had a minor complication and I didn't like his attitude at that particular moment. I also know he will be mad when he reads my post. I can't imagine what he's capable of with people like Cooper, Musicmaker or Yagen. They have reasons to be scared.

justice

• Visitor
« Reply #695 on: November 29, 2018, 04:31:59 PM »

I checked the bacteria story in Google reviews  and it indeed happened. I had a good opinion about the Clinica until I read this story. However this kind of stuff happens in many hospitals and we don't know if this was a Monegal's case.

I think Dr Monegal isn't a bad surgeon and he's really nice sometimes with people. However he has indeed extreme mood swings and a very weird behavior for a doctor. He did speak weird stuff about some patients and nurses. I didn't feel safe as a patient. I had a minor complication and I didn't like his attitude at that particular moment. I also know he will be mad when he reads my post. I can't imagine what he's capable of with people like Cooper, Musicmaker or Yagen. They have reasons to be scared.

WOW

awatim

• Visitor
« Reply #696 on: December 12, 2018, 03:09:38 AM »

nail insertion through the knee; is it correct ?-does it require subsequent operations to fix the knee and avoid permanent pain

Milko

• Visitor
« Reply #697 on: December 12, 2018, 03:45:09 AM »

Yeah through the knee. I had no problems with knee pain yet but am still in the process. The advantage from what i understand is that this method alllows the nail to distract in the mechanical rather than the anatomical axis, thus avoiding things such as x legs.

legpatient

• Visitor
« Reply #698 on: December 12, 2018, 04:41:33 PM »

Many people have reported limitating and permanent knee pain after retrograde nailing (through the knee). Insertion through the hip (antegrade) is preferred by Dr Paley, Dr Betz, Dr Guichet and other reputable doctors.

notatroll

« Reply #699 on: February 03, 2019, 09:52:11 PM »

Yes guys I'm using the forum to vent out my feelings again but my knee hurts as hell. I haven't been able to sleep for 2 days and couldn't go out from home. I pity those patients who had worse complications than me: Cooper, Musicmaker, American guy, teenage guy and many patients who aren't here in forum. I don't know how this so-called doctor can sleep at night after all the limbs and lives he has destroyed

raku

« Reply #700 on: February 04, 2019, 03:12:29 AM »

Yes guys I'm using the forum to vent out my feelings again but my knee hurts as hell. I haven't been able to sleep for 2 days and couldn't go out from home. I pity those patients who had worse complications than me: Cooper, Musicmaker, American guy, teenage guy and many patients who aren't here in forum. I don't know how this so-called doctor can sleep at night after all the limbs and lives he has destroyed

Well actually several month ago I just believe there are some people write some bad thing and not true to ruin their business rival.
So I always paid attention to what notatroll said.
But now maybe  I  would choose to believe the brave guy because he actually know what happen of the patients.
« Last Edit: February 04, 2019, 05:10:57 AM by raku »
Less is more.
Maybe one cm up or down could not change your appearance.
But one cm more is definitely do harm to joint than one cm less.
English is not my first language.

notatroll

« Reply #701 on: February 14, 2019, 05:57:15 PM »

Well actually several month ago I just believe there are some people write some bad thing and not true to ruin their business rival.
So I always paid attention to what notatroll said.
But now maybe  I  would choose to believe the brave guy because he actually know what happen of the patients.

Thanks man, I'm posting the truth indeed. People deserve the truth about this so called doctor. It's worse than you can imagine in your worst nightmares. Every day new people write to me with bad results caused by him. They have asked not to publish his names but do believe me. Many people have been disgraced by this quack 

legpatient

• Visitor
« Reply #702 on: April 27, 2019, 08:06:00 PM »

Thanks man, I'm posting the truth indeed. People deserve the truth about this so called doctor. It's worse than you can imagine in your worst nightmares. Every day new people write to me with bad results caused by him. They have asked not to publish his names but do believe me. Many people have been disgraced by this quack 

Notatroll I think he isn't that bad (worst nightmares) but I agree he's reputation-obsessed and a shady salesman. He has disgraced many people including Cooper, Musicmaker, Notatroll, Chinese patients and others.

Berry

• Visitor
« Reply #703 on: April 28, 2019, 10:50:31 PM »

Oi, você está falando do Richard Luzzi? Sou de SP, quero fazer ainda esse ano, mas não decidi o medico

wannagrowtaller

« Reply #704 on: April 29, 2019, 01:34:26 AM »

This thread is about Monegal, a spanish doctor.

Richard Luzzi is fking expensive and use isdk (an old nail).
Go for it

notatroll

« Reply #705 on: May 04, 2019, 10:39:00 PM »

There are other people complaining about something related to MRSA bacteria in Clinica Diagonal in Google Review (Questions).

Montserrat Cortes Compte

Bona nit ja som 5 personas las que tenim mala experiencia espero resposta de perque entra aquirofonu sense mirar istoria i no amb diun que te la bacteria marsa al meu fill transplantat de ronyo pot ser molt greu i per vostes igual espero resposta

Domes teniu fatxada res mes

Bona nit ja som 5 people who had bad experience I hope resposta de perque come aquirofonu sense to look istoria i do not amb diun that the bacteria marsa al meu fill transplantat of ronyo pot be molt greu i per vostes alike i hope resposta

Domes teniu fatxada

Need help with translation but they mention the MRSA bacteria I'm sure

curlyfella

« Reply #706 on: May 29, 2019, 07:06:49 PM »

Does anybody think that limb shortening to level out the legs is risky?
I've been told it completely destroys the knee.

Why are some specialists recommending this?

notatroll

« Reply #707 on: May 30, 2019, 06:23:23 PM »

Does anybody think that limb shortening to level out the legs is risky?
I've been told it completely destroys the knee.

Why are some specialists recommending this?

Idk if shortening destroys the knee. What I can say is this doctor destroyed my knees in limb lengthening.

Americanfootball

« Reply #708 on: May 30, 2019, 08:23:15 PM »

Show your proof that your knee has been destroyed! It s too easy to claim such a bull  here. Send me report ! I have seen lots of Monegal patient, they had no knee pain and they were doing even plyometrics training.

I had  removing-operation a few month ago   in Clinica Diagonal. It was absolutely clean and sterile.

notatroll

« Reply #709 on: May 31, 2019, 07:44:20 PM »

Show your proof that your knee has been destroyed! It s too easy to claim such a bull  here. Send me report ! I have seen lots of Monegal patient, they had no knee pain and they were doing even plyometrics training.

I had  removing-operation a few month ago   in Clinica Diagonal. It was absolutely clean and sterile.

About bacteria I'm reporting what I found in Google reviews. Are you saying those users lie? It's you who lie moron. Removing operation? No way. Your nails are still inside.

My knees are destroyed. It's not apparent in xrays but they are. Don't dare question me and the damage Monegal caused to me and many others.

You're a disgusting promoter who sold himself for football tickets. I won't send anything to Monegal spies and staff

Americanfootball

« Reply #710 on: June 01, 2019, 08:03:11 AM »

Am i moron because of sharing my experience and my journey with real proof and x rays?

Am i disgusting person because of sharing very important details , key points that people learn about some info?

Am i animal because of met with Star-Ray and helping,supporting him on his journey? (Ask him)

Am i spy because of loving Football, being Barcelona Fan  that s why my doctor gave  a nice gift to me?

Am i tall? Yes i am  ;D ;D

Now Get out of here , you weak Bastard :o

STAY STRONG  ;)
« Last Edit: June 01, 2019, 09:15:30 AM by Americanfootball »

notatroll

« Reply #711 on: June 09, 2019, 11:24:30 PM »

Why are you lying? You didn't have your nails removed. Why do you say you had? Perhaps Monegal told you to do so 'to clean' the name of the clinic. You should have done a better job. You had surgery only some months ago. You can't have had your nails removed yet and everybody here realizes you're lying.
Yes, you're a disgusting person. You're poisonous according to many users here and telegram. You shouted and threatened to kill some people here. You're a psychopath. I call you moron coz your discussion of facts is typical of a moron. Nobody is interested in you nor in your delusional, pretentious LIES. GTFO.

Americanfootball

« Reply #712 on: June 10, 2019, 03:03:11 PM »

I apologise to  everyone that I use some words to this troll. please understand me, normally if this troll had talked face to face with me , I would kicked his ass but anyway!

you fking tiny bastard,
antenna cable were removed on right leg( second leg) if you weren't a stupid Moron, you would realize that antenna were removed. you brainless one, who removed the nails in 10 months with 8 cm ? I have never seen a such a brainless  ! hey people you see that as always this motherfker accusing me of lying without reading my diary.

Kill someone?  hahahaha I'm fking tall with good body shape and style. I want to spend my rest life by enjoying it not being im prison. so please be sensible !  while God give  everybody brain, where were you?  ;D

you know my success makes you crazy like a little girl. My x rays are there, my proof are there, my scientific tips are there, I would be happy if I help to people on their journey.

Look , you have insulted me since beginning. enough of this twaddle!  come at me , Barcelona, St Mic Jordi, 17 June. I will be there.
Pages: 1 ... 21 22 [23] 24   Go Up