Limb Lengthening Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Down

Author Topic: Life at 165cm.  (Read 29262 times)

IwannaBeTaller

Re: Life at 165cm.
« Reply #31 on: August 25, 2014, 04:50:53 PM »

I agree with Exclide. TV shows like this usually brainwash people with low level of intelligence. I honestly believe that there is no one single height (e.g. 180cm, 183cm) to attract females. There will be females who will be interested in you regardless of what height you are. One observation I made in my country is that the prettiest and intelligent females tend to be with guys who are generally between 5'6-6'0.  I have seen guys who are below 5'6 also score extremely gorgeous women. One of the most beautiful woman I have seen was with a guy about 5'5. I also see women date guys shorter than them. There is this blonde, blue eyed 6 foot lady next to my apartment who is dating a 5'9 man. I always raise my eyebrows when I read about guys who believe that height is a disadvantage at 5'10 or above and consider LL surgery especially when I see guys around 5'6-5'10 score the best looking women.
Another observation I have made is that girls that are extremely picky about height and want guys only above 6'0 tend to put extreme amount of makeup or tend to be physically less attractive than girls who are not very picky. Maybe it shows lower self esteem and therefore compensate by dating taller guys. Generally they are also loudmouths and speak in slang or vulgar.
I believe that they are extremely influenced and brainwashed by TV shows such as the dating show you have mentioned and low intelligent shows like Jersey shore etc...

Excellent post, I totally agree with you.
It's a long way to find peace of mind, peace of mind
It's a long way to find peace of mind, peace of mind.

OverrideYouGenetics

• OverrideYourGenetics.com (no PMs, please email me)
« Reply #32 on: August 25, 2014, 05:30:19 PM »

If i sit in the tram and have with a girl eyes contact,i want accost them and not wait until the last station.

i didnt understand that. u wait till last station even when u dont live there?
My diary. Tibias+femurs 3.75+3.75cm at the Paley Institute (5'5" -> 5'8") in my late 30s.
One of the last patients to use the PRECICE 2.2 nail. I met the first STRYDE patient and I strongly recommend the new STRYDE nail instead.

FutureTaller

« Reply #33 on: August 25, 2014, 05:35:10 PM »

You should focus on leg/hip flexibility and upper body strength! Don't bulk up especially if you consider the PRECICE nail. The less weight the better!

Got ya. I'm still skinny because I just started. I'll just stick to long distance running to prep for the surgery.

Taller

« Reply #34 on: August 25, 2014, 09:06:40 PM »

Hi Therisingshorty. If all 5'10 guys who sought LL wanted to do it only to attract women, then I'd agree with you 100%. However, there are many other factors and that go into the decision for a good many of us. Read the "been obsessed with height for 6 years and wanting LL" thread to get a sense of some of these factors.

TRS

« Reply #35 on: August 25, 2014, 09:14:51 PM »

Hi Therisingshorty. If all 5'10 guys who sought LL wanted to do it only to attract women, then I agree with you 100%. However, there are many other factors and that go into the decision for a good many of us. Read the "been obsessed with height for 6 years and wanting LL" thread to get a sense of some of these factors.
I agree that there are other factors that can result in height neurosis and I have nothing against people over 5'10 who are considering LL, provided they are fully aware of the complications and consequences of CLL. Height is definitely relative. But if the reason is to attract women then maybe....LL is not the true solution at 5'10 or above. 

Wannabegiant

« Reply #36 on: August 25, 2014, 10:13:34 PM »

I agree with Exclide. TV shows like this usually brainwash people with low level of intelligence. I honestly believe that there is no one single height (e.g. 180cm, 183cm) to attract females. There will be females who will be interested in you regardless of what height you are. One observation I made in my country is that the prettiest and intelligent females tend to be with guys who are generally between 5'6-6'0.  I have seen guys who are below 5'6 also score extremely gorgeous women. One of the most beautiful woman I have seen was with a guy about 5'5. I also see women date guys shorter than them. There is this blonde, blue eyed 6 foot lady next to my apartment who is dating a 5'9 man. I always raise my eyebrows when I read about guys who believe that height is a disadvantage at 5'10 or above and consider LL surgery especially when I see guys around 5'6-5'10 score the best looking women.
Another observation I have made is that girls that are extremely picky about height and want guys only above 6'0 tend to put extreme amount of makeup or tend to be physically less attractive than girls who are not very picky. Maybe it shows lower self esteem and therefore compensate by dating taller guys. Generally they are also loudmouths and speak in slang or vulgar.
I believe that they are extremely influenced and brainwashed by TV shows such as the dating show you have mentioned and low intelligent shows like Jersey shore etc...

Yeah I agree with you, the girls who i met that where very shallow also most of the time happened to be very unintelligent. I mean usually they have really bad grades at school or are drop outs, (unless they try to get help from infatuated nerds) and they also believe in pretty much anything they see on TV without questioning it. They also tend to follow trends almost obsessively because they crave attention and are very concerned about what other people think about them (and despite this they try to hide it by posting on their social media blogs how much they dont give a fk (because thats the cool thing to say these days..)

sadboy

« Reply #37 on: August 26, 2014, 11:37:25 AM »

It still doesn't mean that short guys won't want to be taller (I'm talking about the ones that have complex about their height). I would still want to be taller even if the hottest woman was dating me and she didn't care about my height. You are still going to find a woman even if you are short, it will just increase the chances if you are taller that's it. Anyway, I don't want to become taller for women, I'm doing it for myself; I could care less if people rejected me for my height, that shows they weren't for me anyway...

FutureTaller

« Reply #38 on: August 26, 2014, 12:41:46 PM »

It still doesn't mean that short guys won't want to be taller (I'm talking about the ones that have complex about their height). I would still want to be taller even if the hottest woman was dating me and she didn't care about my height. You are still going to find a woman even if you are short, it will just increase the chances if you are taller that's it. Anyway, I don't want to become taller for women, I'm doing it for myself; I could care less if people rejected me for my height, that shows they weren't for me anyway...

Exactly. The Confidence Boost is neccessary. I want to experience a good feeling when I get up everyday.

TRS

« Reply #39 on: August 26, 2014, 01:46:43 PM »

This is exactly why I'm currently doing LL. I want to gain more confidence in myself and end most of the height discrimination I face everyday
« Last Edit: August 26, 2014, 01:57:14 PM by TheRisingShorty »

KrP1

« Reply #40 on: August 26, 2014, 02:27:38 PM »

Height discrimination is the most important reason why i do this. Womans that doesnt want to date with short guys is a kind of discrimination too. Another reason is not to feel fisical inferior . Now i feel this way with lots of people that are one head over me. Including lots of womans

Mw1245

« Reply #41 on: August 26, 2014, 02:50:44 PM »

i didnt understand that. u wait till last station even when u dont live there?

not always and of course not if i don't live there but i think always what happened if i stand up and she says oo he is so short and its normal i am 158-160.
two girls on the street I do not know look at me and say loud he is very  small.maybe you know how that feels

KrP1

« Reply #42 on: August 26, 2014, 02:59:15 PM »

not always and of course not if i don't live there but i think always what happened if i stand up and she says oo he is so short and its normal i am 158-160.
two girls on the street I do not know look at me and say loud he is very  small.maybe you know how that feels

I think that those comments stop when you are 169/170cm

Mw1245

« Reply #43 on: August 26, 2014, 11:52:45 PM »

can be but i i think i need more. i want 175-177 lol its very difficult but yeah i have time and i must now save money. i have a lot of time to think about it.

GeTs

« Reply #44 on: August 27, 2014, 12:07:15 AM »

not in europe

KrP1

« Reply #45 on: August 27, 2014, 03:12:59 AM »

not in europe

Yes. Probably it is more at 174. I have a friend of that height and he never told me that he have height discrimination

GeTs

« Reply #46 on: August 27, 2014, 08:42:47 AM »

Yes. Probably it is more at 174. I have a friend of that height and he never told me that he have height discrimination
meh here one Europe average doesn't exist and is considered short, u're wither short or either tallhttp://

Overdozer

« Reply #47 on: August 27, 2014, 08:51:48 AM »

These comments stop when you get a gun or a knife and hang it on your waist lol

If you're in the most average percentile 25 to 75, which is average of your country +-5, for EU and US should be 174-184, which is 50% of male population, 25% are taller and 25% are shorter. So yea you won't attract much attention if you're there.
Pre-surgery - 167 cm, Post-surgery - 181 cm
Final arm span - 177 cm, Sitting height - 90 cm

Lengthened 7.5 cm in tibias and femurs and 3.5 cm in each humerus. Surgeries performed all external by Dr. Kulesh, in Saint-Petersburg, Russia - http://www.limblengtheningforum.com/index.php?topic=1671.0

KiloKAHN

• Premier Member
  • Digital Devil
« Reply #48 on: August 27, 2014, 09:26:08 AM »

I think only those with height dysphoria believe there's only tall or short and no in between.
Initial height: 164 cm / ~5'5" (Surgery on 6/25/2014)
Current height: 170 cm / 5'7" (Frames removed 6/29/2015)
External Tibia lengthening performed by Dr Mangal Parihar in Mumbai, India.
My Cosmetic Leg Lengthening Experience

Mw1245

« Reply #49 on: August 27, 2014, 03:44:37 PM »

i just dont want to be small and not thinking about my size as now.

Dr Monegal

• Account Deactivated
« Reply #50 on: September 11, 2014, 12:02:18 AM »

Hi all

I do recommend internal devices for cosmetic purpose.
Prices are extremely hight because of the implants.
I Also perform LON which is not as safe as internal devices but it is cheaper.
I hope someday implants become cheaper but my Plan B is definitely LON.

Best regards
Account Deactivated "I am no longer participating in here."

KrP1

« Reply #51 on: September 11, 2014, 07:59:39 AM »

Hello Dr.Monegal. nice to see you in the forum. How many cm do you think can be done with relative safety with LON in femurs and tibias. What external fixator do you use?  And what do you  think about knee pain after LON? Thanks.

KrP1

« Reply #52 on: September 11, 2014, 12:08:33 PM »

I have measured my armspawn another time. If i stretch my arms to its maximum  i have 170cm.

Overdozer

« Reply #53 on: September 11, 2014, 04:48:43 PM »

Everyone here seems to have arm spans greater than their height by 8 cm and more lol fml

Lengthened 7.5 cm in tibias and femurs and 3.5 cm in each humerus. Surgeries performed all external by Dr. Kulesh, in Saint-Petersburg, Russia - http://www.limblengtheningforum.com/index.php?topic=1671.0

Taller

« Reply #54 on: September 11, 2014, 05:51:37 PM »

What is your arm span, Exilde?

KiloKAHN

• Premier Member
  • Digital Devil
« Reply #55 on: September 11, 2014, 05:55:00 PM »

I guess 5cm past your wingspan should be fine. At 162cm, my armspan is also 170cm but my final target height is 172cm. The main thing is that you don't want to end up looking like T-Rex.
I think some people can pull off the t-rex arms. Mostly the really stocky ones though. I think one way to make the t-rex arms better is by getting really bulked up. Your arms will be short but because the rest of you is big people will assume it just appears that way because of the mass and will accept it as a more natural thing.

Rhino pulls off the t-rex arm thing well.
Initial height: 164 cm / ~5'5" (Surgery on 6/25/2014)
Current height: 170 cm / 5'7" (Frames removed 6/29/2015)
External Tibia lengthening performed by Dr Mangal Parihar in Mumbai, India.
My Cosmetic Leg Lengthening Experience

Overdozer

« Reply #56 on: September 11, 2014, 06:12:59 PM »

What is your arm span, Exilde?
It's 170 cm

TRS

« Reply #57 on: September 11, 2014, 07:50:25 PM »

I think some people can pull off the t-rex arms. Mostly the really stocky ones though. I think one way to make the t-rex arms better is by getting really bulked up. Your arms will be short but because the rest of you is big people will assume it just appears that way because of the mass and will accept it as a more natural thing.

Rhino pulls off the t-rex arm thing well.

Eric Young also seems to be a T-Rex. But I agree that stocky people do pull off the t-rex look. I never realised rhinos shorter armspan.

Overdozer

« Reply #58 on: September 11, 2014, 08:09:28 PM »

It makes little to no sense bulking up to make your arms look not so short. Something that is thicker and same length visually appears shorter - an obvious illusion... Both of these guys would probably look better if they were skinny

Taller

« Reply #59 on: September 11, 2014, 09:00:54 PM »

Exilde, how proportionate do you feel that you look, generally speaking, after lengthening so much?

Overdozer

« Reply #60 on: September 11, 2014, 09:09:14 PM »

I feel less proportionate, than I was before.

KrP1

« Reply #61 on: September 11, 2014, 09:23:36 PM »

Hey exclide . Could you post a photo of your proportions without your face?
Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Up