Limb Lengthening Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down

Author Topic: Who's the best doctor for external tibia?  (Read 3394 times)

totallyred

Re: Who's the best doctor for external tibia?
« Reply #31 on: July 13, 2018, 07:41:06 PM »

I've just been observing you. Chances are you are either Jamal himself or his hired salesman.

I like to think otherwise... look closely at his proportions in the photo in jeans, the femurs actually look oddly long for such small Tibias. It is just that overall he is good looking, takes attention away from this weirdness but still look at the photo in jeans where curvedness near knees is much farther from the belly than from the feet. Please post your observations also.

Link of photos: http://www.limblengtheningforum.com/index.php?topic=9023.0

« Reply #32 on: July 13, 2018, 08:07:28 PM »

I like to think otherwise... look closely at his proportions in the photo in jeans, the femurs actually look oddly long for such small Tibias. It is just that overall he is good looking, takes attention away from this weirdness but still look at the photo in jeans where curvedness near knees is much farther from the belly than from the feet. Please post your observations also.

How do you even know he's good looking when his face is blurred?

Ok, now that you brought it up, I noticed that his femurs are actually oddly long. I saw it before, at first glance it looked good because he pulled down his shorts below the natural waist level (in the shirtless pic).

As for my observations, just look at how many times he's trying hard promoting this doc.

Kiev is the place in my opinion

I believe Dr Jamal's method has advanced some more since I did mine.

Like I said in my opening post, I am very grateful to Dr Jamal and the medical team here in Kiev.

My experience of LL was with Dr Jamal, so I can only speak of his method and clinic. I was very fortunate to have an excellent result.

Having seen Rocky, I don't think his scars were so bad, so I think Dr Jamal's procedure has come a long way since I did it in '04.

This one is so blatant lol:

I'd say the best method and nail in the business is the current Bliskunov/Jamal nail (internal) and method in Kiev Ukraine. Very strong, fully load bearing etc.  But of course, do your own research.

For those considering Kiev as an LL destination, I'm happy to provide mentoring and support during your LL journey, while I am here - at no cost to you.

As stated in my other posts, anyone considering having the surgery with the good Dr Jamal in Kiev, I am happy to provide mentoring and support during your LL journey at no additional cost to you. While I am here of course.  Time for me to give back to the LL world.

You forgot to mention the main attraction of coming to Kiev: the most gorgeous women!

And when someone asked about a completely different doc, he just tried to direct them to Kiev again.

I'd say no chance!!  Why have you decided on Paley, may I ask?  Geographical convenience?

Now in my thread:

Why have you decided on tibias? IMO anyone considering LL should first do femurs and tibias only if additional gain is required. The femur is one bone (as opposed to 2 for tibs) it is a bigger stronger bone with more capacity.  Less messing with your knees and ankles/achilles.  I am really at a loss.  Your concerns about internal methods are unfounded. Internal is perfectly safe, tried and tested. No adverse long term effects. I am proof of that. I did mine 14 years ago. You've seen my photos in my diary?  I gained 11cm on femurs alone and everyone thinks I am naturally that height. 

"IMO, proportions should be the priority. Remember that it's your proportions for life. It's much better to be 174cm and looking aesthetic and proportional than 175cm but looking like a freak."

Lol, one additional cm is not going to make you look like a freak! 

If you have €50k, my advice to you is to start on your femurs, aim for 7-8cm.  If you are reasonably fit and young, you should be able to achieve this with relative ease and minimal complications and very good recovery.

I will soon post a vid.

It's pretty clear, he's selling me Dr. Jamal.

W777

• Visitor
« Reply #33 on: July 13, 2018, 08:09:44 PM »

hey guys! I finally have done the surgery. In Mexico..
I have done the tibias, I will go for 6 cm.. happy I finally will grow a little bit more at the age of 33.

totallyred

« Reply #34 on: July 14, 2018, 06:16:40 AM »

How do you even know he's good looking when his face is blurred?

Ok, now that you brought it up, I noticed that his femurs are actually oddly long. I saw it before, at first glance it looked good because he pulled down his shorts below the natural waist level (in the shirtless pic).

As for my observations, just look at how many times he's trying hard promoting this doc.

This one is so blatant lol:

And when someone asked about a completely different doc, he just tried to direct them to Kiev again.

Now in my thread:

It's pretty clear, he's selling me Dr. Jamal.

Lol...seems very plausible. May be Jamal is the actual culprit behind all this.  I was just putting my point that the person seems to have gone through LL.Apart from that I don't even understand why he would sell so foolishly anything so that other people may pick it up so easily.

taller_in_Kiev

• Put your energy to good uses. Don't waste it.
« Reply #35 on: July 14, 2018, 08:50:27 AM »

I've just been observing you. Chances are you are either Jamal himself or his hired salesman.

Haha, I am neither.  Just a former patient who wants well for future LLers. Many pitfalls to avoid. And if they should consider Dr Jamal in Kiev, I'm happy to offer my personal support and experience.  LL can be a tough journey in more ways than one and having someone who's been through it does help.
Please go ahead and do your tibias with external.  I've already wished you good luck.
« Last Edit: July 14, 2018, 10:51:11 AM by taller_in_Kiev »

taller_in_Kiev

• Put your energy to good uses. Don't waste it.
« Reply #36 on: July 14, 2018, 08:58:59 AM »

Jesus fecking Christ, you guys want to lengthen your bones by umpteen centimetres and still expect to look perfectly proportional??! It's not gonna happen! Even if you lengthen femur/tibs in exact amounts, your legs will be longer in proportion to your torso, unless you have an unusually long torso to begin with.  Fact: most short people are proportional for their heights. They are just smaller people, they have smaller frames, smaller bones etc. For me, having longer femurs than tibs is not a problem. Shoes add an inch to your tibs, so when seated, really isn't that obvious, even with such a significant gain.  There are more important considerations like recovery, athleticism, strength and how you feel overall post LL. The whole point is to improve the quality of your life, how you feel about yourself, your relationships, your professional life. Not bleeding worry about whether this bone is longer that that lol.  Best of luck to you all.

Alexyao

• Visitor
« Reply #37 on: July 19, 2018, 11:22:38 AM »

i just want to know how about LL in Beijing.I am a chinese.i saw so many diary in Beijing before.but now there is little diary in Beijing.Do you think Beijing is a good choice now? :o

On June 22  i visited aiming peng in beijing.there is seems like no foreigner at all now....

mrblack

« Reply #38 on: July 19, 2018, 02:29:44 PM »

whats about  Dr. Salameh in Frankfurt, Germany? Seems to be a good doctor for external, too.

« Reply #39 on: July 19, 2018, 02:43:00 PM »

whats about  Dr. Salameh in Frankfurt, Germany? Seems to be a good doctor for external, too.

No, he's definitely out. But he replies to email well.

mrblack

« Reply #40 on: July 19, 2018, 04:18:05 PM »

No, he's definitely out. But he replies to email well.

What means definitely out? Retired?

« Reply #41 on: July 19, 2018, 04:54:04 PM »

What means definitely out? Retired?

I mean not in my list. He offers insane amount of lengthening which is why I don't trust him, he also uses his own fixator which isn't the standard.

mrblack

« Reply #42 on: July 19, 2018, 06:06:37 PM »

Yes on his website he shows big lengthening. I am not a fan of that, too but if it works why call it insane and not trustable. Nobody has to lengthen 10cm or even more. Its everybodys own decision. Should he forbid 10cm? Maybe but then patient goes to another surgeon.

He writes he uses his own fixator which is a development. 
The system is small in size because of using deferent arc sizes which take the shape of leg ,fit it and possible to hide under pants. Sounds not bad

« Reply #43 on: July 19, 2018, 06:16:43 PM »

Yes on his website he shows big lengthening. I am not a fan of that, too but if it works why call it insane and not trustable. Nobody has to lengthen 10cm or even more. Its everybodys own decision. Should he forbid 10cm? Maybe but then patient goes to another surgeon.

He writes he uses his own fixator which is a development. 
The system is small in size because of using deferent arc sizes which take the shape of leg ,fit it and possible to hide under pants. Sounds not bad

It might seem to work post-surgery, but you could get screwed a few years later. When all top doctors say that most patients won't tolerate more than 5cm on tibia, I believe them.

Anyway, you can try Dr. Salameh and let us know how it goes.

He might not be the worst doctor, but to me, there are a lot of better options. Personally, I only trust Illizarov and TSF fixators  and STRYDE nail.

mrblack

« Reply #44 on: July 19, 2018, 06:43:34 PM »

I live not far away from Frankfurt so it would be an advantage but of course I'll  inform myself much more to find the right doctor. First I have to do my femurs this summer and then next year tibias. I've heard Paley himself warned many years ago not to go above 4cm, then not more than 6cm, now its 8cm. But I agree I would not lengthen my tibias more than 5/6 cm.
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up