Limb Lengthening Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 6   Go Down

Author Topic: Don't judge.. Anyone should get it done  (Read 37827 times)

Ajax2thousand20

Re: Don't judge.. Anyone should get it done
« Reply #31 on: November 17, 2014, 08:37:33 AM »

You don't have short legs. I am 179 CM with a 185-186CM wingspan and a 96-97CM sittin height and I look totally normal. At my natural height, I wear US 30 or 32 inseam pants. I still look pretty normal with lifts that make me 188CM and 34 US inseam pants, though.

People do call me tall once in a while at 179, especially girls. It's definitely nowhere near short. I would just really like to be taller for personal reasons that are detailed in other posts.

179 is exactly average for a Caucasian male in America. I think many people of varying heights in this world want to be taller. But in my short time on this forum, I think people should share their desires for wanting to be taller and getting info. I'm 185.5-186cm at night and want to aim for at least 188cm. It was never my intention to upset anyone when I wanted to talk about my ll but can understand now why some people here were hostile towards me considering ll.
Starting height: 185.5cms Goal/ dream height:190-193cms!
Sitting height:94 cms Arm Length: 86.5 cms 
Leg length:104 cms Arm Span:191 cms
Tibia: 48 cms Femurs:55cms

« Reply #32 on: November 17, 2014, 09:21:02 AM »

There are so many things people don't understand. I've seen a few guys who posted pictures so we could see their proportions, some of them were average height some were short. Let's say they were all ugly and had awful bodys. Height wasn't the main problem.

I can imagine how you all look like, you are all just losers. LL won't change that.

And about feeling small at average: I'm now 175cm, 177cm with normal shoes, before that I was 163cm (at 15). I did LL and grew a few cm naturally because I'm still young. I was in Germany a few days ago, a tall country right? You know what? I felt tall, I was taller than 95% of the women, most of the guys were around my height, some were tall as hell and some even towered over me. But that was only a handful.

So what is your problem? Are you all gay? Because height is no problem at all with women at this height. I am one of you, I'm also average and wanting to do LL at this height is just dumb. You all need confidence not more cm.

Uppland

« Reply #33 on: November 17, 2014, 09:58:27 AM »

Let's say they were all ugly and had awful bodys. Height wasn't the main problem.

I can imagine how you all look like, you are all just losers. LL won't change that.

AYyyyyLmaooo

If you really feel that the extra height will make you happy then go for LL. I see no benefit in trying to justify the reason to get LL, getting members approval and sympathy, it's just a waste of time. The fact is that you will be criticized and maybe regarded as a troll for complaining about your current height since a lot of members here are either considering or doing LL in order to escape discrimination for being objectively short(<170cm). A lot of us will never reach your current height but still be capable of living a happy, normal life after successful LL even if it means being below average. You should at least appreciate that you're not objectively short and don't face heightism on a daily basis. Unfortunately the sad reality is that height neurosis does tend to make people delusional by over exaggerating average height in different countries which is evident in this topic. I have many rich Asian friends with good upbringing in a first world country and I can say that their average height is around 170cm. But to a person suffering from severe height neurosis, they may appear 5'9 or 5'10.
Well accepting your current height would be the best solution, but then again it's easier said than done. If you feel that sacrificing your resources and wellbeing is worth the extra few cm, go for it since it's your life and you know best what makes you happy.   

This is what I'd like to tell people everytime this discussion emerges, I just couldn't say it better myself.

goodlucktomylegs

« Reply #34 on: November 17, 2014, 10:00:21 AM »

Go for it .Wish u all for best result :D

• Proportionā˜¤Nazi
« Reply #35 on: November 17, 2014, 10:01:45 AM »

There are so many things people don't understand. I've seen a few guys who posted pictures so we could see their proportions, some of them were average height some were short. Let's say they were all ugly and had awful bodys. Height wasn't the main problem.

And about feeling small at average: I'm now 175cm, 177cm with normal shoes, before that I was 163cm (at 15). I did LL and grew a few cm naturally because I'm still young. I was in Germany a few days ago, a tall country right? You know what? I felt tall, I was taller than 95% of the women, most of the guys were around my height, some were tall as hell and some even towered over me. But that was only a handful.

So what is your problem? Are you all gay? Because height is no problem at all with women at this height. I am one of you, I'm also average and wanting to do LL at this height is just dumb. You all need confidence not more cm.

Bloody hell, STOP THIS NONSENSE. Most of the higher average height guys like "taller" and "uppland" want to do it for self-image purposes, NOT FOR SOME RANDOM WOMEN They both want to be taller or the same height as their dads, They might have some daddy issues, But who are we to judge?

This is the best solution if you have height neurosis or/and can't accept your current height .
I don't feel short at 177cm by any means, But i don't want to be at this height either, There  is no need for you to be this bitter, Like the taller users stole your height or something. I might not agree with everyone that wants LL, But i don't flame them for no good reason. I am sick of hearing about doing LL for women and what women like... It makes me wanna puke, Its what i want and not some random whores!

Calling people  "gay" and "losers" is not very mature of you.
Height: 177cm / Wingspan: 193cm
Sitting height: 94-95cm / current SHR: 53.7% /
Hand length: 21.5cm / Handbreadth: 10cm
Arm lenght (middle finger to acromion bone) : 85cm   | Ground to crotch: 85cm | Inseam: 80cm
Tibia:43cm / Femur:42

Uppland

« Reply #36 on: November 17, 2014, 10:07:02 AM »

Oh come on 123 has a bit of a point really. We would all get much better returns if we invested our energy into gym workouts or studies. Also he's pretty hilarious.

« Reply #37 on: November 17, 2014, 10:28:03 AM »

Bloody hell, STOP THIS NONSENSE. Most of the higher average height guys like "taller" and "uppland" want to do it for self-image purposes, NOT FOR SOME RANDOM WOMEN They both want to be taller or the same height as their dads, They might have some daddy issues, But who are we to judge?

This is the best solution if you have height neurosis or/and can't accept your current height .
I don't feel short at 177cm by any means, But i don't want to be at this height either, There  is no need for you to be this bitter, Like the taller users stole your height or something. I might not agree with everyone that wants LL, But i don't flame them for no good reason. I am sick of hearing about doing LL for women and what women like... It makes me wanna puke, Its what i want and not some random whores!

Calling people  "gay" and "losers" is not very mature of you.

Don't take it too seriously, that's my way of talking. Don't want to offend anybody. I'm not bitter, I'm happy  ;D

I just don't understand how someone is willing to go through this because they can't accept their perfectly fine height. But you don't understand me, how the hell should you? You haven't been in this 10 month painful procedure like me. But you will understand me if you do LL and complicatiosn arise, trust me.

Ajax2thousand20

« Reply #38 on: November 17, 2014, 11:07:45 AM »

Oh come on 123 has a bit of a point really. We would all get much better returns if we invested our energy into gym workouts or studies. Also he's pretty hilarious.

Well your 5'10" and aiming for 6'1.5" (187cms is 6'1".5") which is a desirable height. You'll be in the tall category. I'm aiming for 6'3" or 6'4" which is very tall in America and has a different effect than 6'0"-6'2" which is regular tall. Basically every height could be subdivided into 3" categories

Extremely short,Very short, short,average, tall, very tall, extremely tall

So basically, every height category could be divided by 3" ranges and will have a situation in a social setting. You'll be average to tall even in your country I think? Correct me if I'm wrong though.

endomorphisme

« Reply #39 on: November 17, 2014, 11:33:55 AM »

if you're happy 123 why don't you leave this forum and enjoy your life?
If i did ll, i would never come back here.

YellowSpike

« Reply #40 on: November 17, 2014, 11:42:21 AM »

It's just hilarious that there are more above average to tall people on this forum who want to get taller than actual short people.

I know. It absolutely boggles my mind why anyone who is already 5'10 or something would even consider this. I understand that people of many different heights can experience height disphoria, but if you're already somewhere around average height, I can't imagine that they'd feel dwarfed everyday. Sorry, but I think many of these people are just incredibly insecure, lacking in other areas (looks, social/women skills, etc.), or are just extreme perfectionists. I mean, at 5'6 I'm basically a midget, but I've still always done pretty well with girls. I'm getting the surgery because at my height, it's almost a requirement lol. With my looks and everything else that I've got going for me, if I were at least 5'8 I don't think I'd ever consider this surgery.

YellowSpike

« Reply #41 on: November 17, 2014, 11:45:32 AM »

And where is it that you encounter those cunts calling you short as a regularity at 5'11?

My thoughts exactly. I hate to use that word, but any woman calling a 5'11 guy short is well...let's just say I don't have anything nice to say about them.

Some women are truly disgusting these days. Feminism at its worst. I once had a FWB that was 5ft, and she called me short and I'm 5'6. Yes, that's very short for a guy, but I towered over her! She told me that she married her ex husband specifically because he was tall, and she wanted tall children. Well, the joke was on her, because all of her kids ended up short. Stupid b!tch lol

« Reply #42 on: November 17, 2014, 12:06:49 PM »

if you're happy 123 why don't you leave this forum and enjoy your life?
If i did ll, i would never come back here.

Boredom is a bitch, I'm on crutches still, as soon as I can walk without aid I'll leave. It seems like my help is not even wanted here but for me it's entertaining to read this stuff, some of you have serious mental problems.

GeTs

« Reply #43 on: November 17, 2014, 12:13:45 PM »

Agree everyone should get it done, just don't tell me u feel short at 6'0

Uppland

« Reply #44 on: November 17, 2014, 12:35:14 PM »

Well your 5'10" and aiming for 6'1.5" (187cms is 6'1".5") which is a desirable height. You'll be in the tall category. I'm aiming for 6'3" or 6'4" which is very tall in America and has a different effect than 6'0"-6'2" which is regular tall. Basically every height could be subdivided into 3" categories

Extremely short,Very short, short,average, tall, very tall, extremely tall

So basically, every height category could be divided by 3" ranges and will have a situation in a social setting. You'll be average to tall even in your country I think? Correct me if I'm wrong though.

No you're completely right, well how people percieve your height is very subjective but I'm inclined to agree.

Impromptu

« Reply #45 on: November 17, 2014, 01:03:05 PM »

A slight digress but have you guys ever thought that being too tall as a disadvantage. No idea what people are trying to achieve by being "very tall".

And so I have no idea why people still want to put on extra height after 185.

I know of many girls who said that they won't date people above a certain height because it intimidates them.

« Reply #46 on: November 17, 2014, 01:11:40 PM »

A slight digress but have you guys ever thought that being too tall as a disadvantage. No idea what people are trying to achieve by being "very tall".

And so I have no idea why people still want to put on extra height after 185.

I know of many girls who said that they won't date people above a certain height because it intimidates them.

Yeah, a good friend of mine is 195cm. He has a lot of problems because of his height.

Uppland

« Reply #47 on: November 17, 2014, 01:29:05 PM »

Yeah, a good friend of mine is 195cm. He has a lot of problems because of his height.

That's funny, I happen to have a family member who is 195CM and he has a lot of advantages because of his height.

Never heard a girl say someone is "too tall" to be with.

Moubgf

« Reply #48 on: November 17, 2014, 01:33:53 PM »

Basically short is bad in this world and being short is a big negative in that regard. Because if we had 2 lifes 1 short one tall knowingly we would be much more kind to each other.

But one life and limited time to live it?, pff kid no way aint got no time for that.

So we latch on to superficial things to make us have a story to tell when we are old. But we are still struck with reality based anxiety for not living our darma and have been projecting a social mask for the majority of our life.

Being average makes you a beta/alpha in that you have a basic alpha by your height. But not full fledged like tall category. So you are still second place but since you are beta/alpha you get some benefits.

Tall is the category where adolecence, and adult dreams comes into fruition by unlimited access to the matrix outlets with minor interference. You could say these people are still in a trance of limited perception. Because they never had resistance thus never had to revalue their approach next time, limiting them from spiritual growth. Since spiritual breaktrough happens in some form of trauma. Be it childhood or just recent events.

Short people will go into beta/alpha phase after LL.
They will get the basic package no added bonuses.

Average will go into alpha mode at 6'0 or higher.
they can start to take life by the horns and either go their own path or become a leader of sorts.

Already tall guys that want to be taller. They dont understand that the perception tall goes for whatever height over that initiall "tall" treshold. 6'1 and higher.

« Reply #49 on: November 17, 2014, 01:56:32 PM »

That's funny, I happen to have a family member who is 195CM and he has a lot of advantages because of his height.

Never heard a girl say someone is "too tall" to be with.

Of course they have a lot of advantages, never said something else. But they also have disadvantages.

I heard that from a few girls to be honest, but they were short (155cm). This is of course only a personal preference.

Uppland

« Reply #50 on: November 17, 2014, 02:16:41 PM »

It's true, some of the advantages of being tall has been proven to diminish the higher you get. This means that at some point the disadvantages will outweigh the advantages. For example I would personally be 195CM rather than 200CM but I would also prefer 190CM over 185CM

KrP1

« Reply #51 on: November 17, 2014, 02:22:52 PM »

you have short legs? no , yo have short brain. Im 165 and 91cm sitting height and you 181 and 94cm

GeTs

« Reply #52 on: November 17, 2014, 03:26:19 PM »

It's true, some of the advantages of being tall has been proven to diminish the higher you get. This means that at some point the disadvantages will outweigh the advantages. For example I would personally be 195CM rather than 200CM but I would also prefer 190CM over 185CM
I would prefer 185 over 195, manly because I have boyish features

Ajax2thousand20

« Reply #53 on: November 17, 2014, 07:10:36 PM »

Amen brother. I wouldn't want to be 195cms ( which is just below 6'5") but I would rather be it then 187cms (6'1.5 or sometimes 6'1.75" depending how close you are to it) or below. I'm aware that anything more than 189cm or 6'2" is in America is gonna diminish returns from women.
I'm doing it for personal arbitrary.

Moubgf

« Reply #54 on: November 17, 2014, 07:39:55 PM »

Amen brother. I wouldn't want to be 195cms ( which is just below 6'5") but I would rather be it then 187cms (6'1.5 or sometimes 6'1.75" depending how close you are to it) or below. I'm aware that anything more than 189cm or 6'2" is in America is gonna diminish returns from women.
I'm doing it for personal arbitrary.

Weird man..just weird that you cant be happy with yourself at your current height. What adolecence trauma happened to you?

theuprising

« Reply #55 on: November 17, 2014, 08:19:48 PM »

I agree that taller people should be able to get LL if they want to. A cost/benefit analysis should be done. It's alot of time and temporary disability for something that will provide minimal benefit as compared to a short guy becoming average who won't have to deal with heightism in the workplace, dating etc. However I you believe it's worth those risks then go for it.

Impromptu

« Reply #56 on: November 17, 2014, 11:38:21 PM »

I agree that taller people should be able to get LL if they want to. A cost/benefit analysis should be done. It's alot of time and temporary disability for something that will provide minimal benefit as compared to a short guy becoming average who won't have to deal with heightism in the workplace, dating etc. However I you believe it's worth those risks then go for it.

I think a valid point that most people bring up is that already tall people seeking LL are somehow deluded into thinking that they will be happy once they get that extra height and become "very tall". Some comments here are already screaming "height is not your problem", yet these people continue to still believe in butchering their legs for that extra cm (which will not yield much benefit) is the right way to go.

Ajax2thousand20

« Reply #57 on: November 18, 2014, 12:16:46 AM »

I think a valid point that most people bring up is that already tall people seeking LL are somehow deluded into thinking that they will be happy once they get that extra height and become "very tall". Some comments here are already screaming "height is not your problem", yet these people continue to still believe in butchering their legs for that extra cm (which will not yield much benefit) is the right way to go.

Believe me. There's a benefit from going to 6'0" to 6'5". People won't want to attack you at 6'5" but at 6'0" they might. It's like I said, every height category has 3" for a different social setting.

5'9-5'11" average, 6'0"- 6'2" tall , 6'3" and 6'4" very tall, 6'5" and above is extremely tall.

If you leave any height range of 3", the social Influence will change.

• Proportionā˜¤Nazi
« Reply #58 on: November 18, 2014, 12:19:13 AM »

Believe me. There's a benefit from going to 6'0" to 6'5". People won't want to attack you at 6'5" but at 6'0" they might. It's like I said, every height category has 3" for a different social setting.

5'9-5'11" average, 6'0"- 6'2" tall , 6'3" and 6'4" very tall, 6'5" and above is extremely tall.

Quote of the day:
Believe me. There's a benefit from going to 6'0" to 6'5". People won't want to attack you at 6'5" but at 6'0" they might.

;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

I bet no one wanna mess with this scary 6'3" guy.

Don't think that you would be more "alpha" with your new height (whatever that might be).
This guy has the same sitting height as you, 94cm. If you do 4 inches that will put you to an unreasonable inseam. But on the bright side, I bet that no one would want to mess with slender man himself. You aim for 190cm minimum and 193cm idle, (3-4) inches will put you to a 36 inseam (insane) if you wear 32 inseam, And 38 inseam (straight up mental) if you wear 34 inseam currently. You have the same build as me, Long limbs and short torso, Keep that in mind.
« Last Edit: November 18, 2014, 01:04:33 AM by 680 »
Height: 177cm / Wingspan: 193cm
Sitting height: 94-95cm / current SHR: 53.7% /
Hand length: 21.5cm / Handbreadth: 10cm
Arm lenght (middle finger to acromion bone) : 85cm   | Ground to crotch: 85cm | Inseam: 80cm
Tibia:43cm / Femur:42

Impromptu

« Reply #59 on: November 18, 2014, 12:43:33 AM »

You are just too caught up with your own theories on how society works and perceives height. You think that way, fine. Some people think that way, it's also fine. I don't deny that. but most people will not see the difference between 6'3 and 6'4. Just because you think that way it doesn't mean that the majority of the population does as well. You have to keep that in mind.

There are a lot other factors determining social influence. Height may or may not be one of them and it depends on who is judging. No offence but you appear to me like you just want to be as tall as possible to intimidate the fk out of everyone else in the room. If you're doing LL just to feel alpha, then it's kind of mentally sick TBH.

Ajax2thousand20

« Reply #60 on: November 18, 2014, 01:17:45 AM »

Well I'm aiming for 2" and my inseam is 32" so I'll be fine.

« Reply #61 on: November 18, 2014, 01:26:27 AM »

Well I'm aiming for 2" and my inseam is 32" so I'll be fine.

You will never be fine.
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 6   Go Up