Limb Lengthening Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6   Go Down

Author Topic: Don't judge.. Anyone should get it done  (Read 38295 times)

GeTs

Re: Don't judge.. Anyone should get it done
« Reply #124 on: November 19, 2014, 03:43:32 PM »

Lol, please stop it guys ;D

ChrisIsaak

« Reply #125 on: November 19, 2014, 03:54:31 PM »

Honestly I don't see anything wrong with saying another guy is handsome. It doesn't make someone gay. (And I don't think being gay is a negative thing either). It's an aesthetic remark, not a sexual one. It's more common among women (to praise each other), not so much among men, but it doesn't bother me. South American, Middle Eastern and Italian men kiss each other from the cheek as a greeting. It isn't considered gay either. And these are, mind you, more homophobic cultures than North America. I think your idea of "gay" is a caricature, not a real one. I've met many gay people when I lived in the US as I did theater - some were stereotypical gay, I admit, but many weren't. It's an interesting topic so I wanted to add my two cents. Some of my best friends tease and call me "bi" when I make aesthetic remarks about other men, so I'm used to the response I got and I was expecting it too. It's hilarious.

• Proportion☤Nazi
« Reply #126 on: November 19, 2014, 04:49:18 PM »

Ill try to speak for the guys here who are 5'10" and +.
We aren't doing this for the same reasons that you do it, Getting height for women is sad and pathetic.
Don't think that you're better looking than everyone else who is 5'10" and + on the forum that's straight up idiotic  :D I consider myself very handsome too. And saying that you don't understand the 5'10" and up guys for wanting more height is just plain stupid, What if  Peter Dinklage (135cm) came here and started to call you losers for wanting more height at 150cm and that you lack something that he doesn't and how popular and successful he is at his height (135cm). We have different reasons to do it, Some of us are more successful than you are and this has nothing to do with height, There are plenty of short and successful people but taller people are more successful on average. No need to show you superiority complex.

The superiority complex is an exaggerated striving for superiority in which the individual hides their feelings of inferiority. The inferiority complex, in contrast, is an exaggerated feeling of inferiority in which the individual hides their striving for superiority. While everyone has feelings of inferiority and strive to overcome them, to be called a complex, the feeling or striving must be pathological in nature. In the case of superiority complex, the individual would deny any feelings of inferiority, any attempt to uncover it would likely be met with resistance, or violence. While a patient may exhibit one complex or the other, Adler believed that if one complex was present, then the other can be found hidden in the patient's actions. Also, Adler believed that in every case of mental illness, an exaggerated feeling of inferiority will be found. Patients are defined not by whether or not they have an inferiority complex or superiority complex, but how it manifests itself in the patient's actions.[citation needed]

"We should not be astonished if in the cases where we see an inferiority [feeling] complex we find a superiority complex more or less hidden. On the other hand, if we inquire into a superiority complex and study its continuity, we can always find a more or less hidden inferiority [feeling] complex."[2]

"If a person is a show-off it is only because she or he feels inferior, because she or he does not feel strong enough to compete with others on the useful side of life. That is why she or he stays on the useless side. She or he is not in harmony with society. It seems to be a trait of human nature that when individuals - both children and adults - feel weak, they want to solve the problems of life in such a way as to obtain personal superiority without any admixture of social interest. A superiority complex is a second phase. It is a compensation for the inferiority [feeling] complex."[3]

"The superiority complex is one of the ways that a person with an inferiority complex may use as a method of escape from her or his difficulties. She or he assumes that she or he is superior when she or he is not, and this false success compensates her or him for the state of inferiority which she or he cannot bear. The normal person does not have a superiority complex, she or he does not even have a sense of superiority. She or he has the striving to be superior in the sense that we all have ambition to be successful; but so long as this striving is expressed in work it does not lead to false valuations, which are at the root of mental disease."[4]

From Alfred Adler's point of view, an individual faced with a task wants to overcome or master the task. This is known as striving for superiority. For a well adapted individual, this striving is not for personal superiority over others, but an overcoming of the task, or finding useful answers to questions in life. When faced with the task, the individual will experience a feeling of inferiority or a sense that the current situation is not as good as it could be. This feeling is similar to stress. If the individual has not been properly trained, the task may seem too much to overcome and lead to an exaggerated feeling of inferiority, or intense anxiety. The individual may, after several unsuccessful attempts to accomplish the task, give up on mastering the task, experiencing the inferiority complex, or a depressed state. The individual may also make several attempts at solving the problem and find a solution to the problem that causes problems in other areas. An individual who answers the question "How can I be thin?" by not eating will become thin, but at the cost over their overall health.

An individual who is not properly trained to answer life's problems may turn from striving for superiority in useful ways to that of a personal superiority at all cost. If an individual cannot be better than another on their own merit, they will attempt to tear down another person or group to maintain their superior position.
« Last Edit: November 19, 2014, 05:34:36 PM by 680 »
Height: 177cm / Wingspan: 193cm
Sitting height: 94-95cm / current SHR: 53.7% /
Hand length: 21.5cm / Handbreadth: 10cm
Arm lenght (middle finger to acromion bone) : 85cm   | Ground to crotch: 85cm | Inseam: 80cm
Tibia:43cm / Femur:42

Taller

« Reply #127 on: November 19, 2014, 06:32:42 PM »

Ill try to speak for the guys here who are 5'10" and +.
We aren't doing this for the same reasons that you do it, Getting height for women is sad and pathetic.
Don't think that you're better looking than everyone else who is 5'10" and + on the forum that's straight up idiotic  :D I consider myself very handsome too. And saying that you don't understand the 5'10" and up guys for wanting more height is just plain stupid, What if  Peter Dinklage (135cm) came here and started to call you losers for wanting more height at 150cm and that you lack something that he doesn't and how popular and successful he is at his height (135cm). We have different reasons to do it, Some of us are more successful than you are and this has nothing to do with height, There are plenty of short and successful people but taller people are more successful on average. No need to show you superiority complex.

I couldn't agree more.

endomorphisme

« Reply #128 on: November 19, 2014, 06:44:33 PM »

i feel a lot of jealousy even from guys who are 178 cm.

Gichelu

« Reply #129 on: November 19, 2014, 06:51:56 PM »

Clearly the successful 5'10+ guys aren't on this forum because they are out getting laid and making money instead of obsessing over height.
The world is a diagonal. I am the balancing point.

YellowSpike

« Reply #130 on: November 19, 2014, 06:57:13 PM »

Clearly the successful 5'10+ guys aren't on this forum because they are out getting laid and making money instead of obsessing over height.

This x1000. End of.

• Proportion☤Nazi
« Reply #131 on: November 19, 2014, 07:21:30 PM »

You're really pathetic in my eyes, But its your defense mechanisms that you where forced to build during your lives in order to achieve some sort of inner peace, But you still seek more height.
Why do this surgery if you are so successful\attractive\ and etc at your original heights?
People are greedy, We don't really appreciate what we have and want more.

If you had a chance to re-live your lives again at a new height, It wouldn't be 178cm for sure, Keep lying to your selves. Attacking people who are 5'10" and plus is just plain stupid, I might not agree with the guy that want's to be 193cm and is currently 185.5cm but i don't attack him verbally.

Arm lenght (middle finger to acromion bone) : 85cm   | Ground to crotch: 85cm | Inseam: 80cm

« Reply #132 on: November 19, 2014, 07:23:33 PM »

You're really pathetic in my eyes, But its your defense mechanisms that you've forced to build during your life's in order to achieve some sort of inner  peace, But you still seek more height.
Why do this surgery if you are so successful\attractive\ and etc at your original heights?

Because you have real problems when you're short. Ever tried buying jeans while being 165cm? There are also some jobs which require a certain height. And many many more things...

• Proportion☤Nazi
« Reply #133 on: November 19, 2014, 07:31:18 PM »

Because you have real problems when you're short. Ever tried buying jeans while being 165cm? There are also some jobs which require a certain height. And many many more things...

I am aware and i sympathize you, I didn't say that i had problems with my height, Although there are a few delusional members who are 183-186cm that "feel short", And don't admit that they just want to be tall for the kicks of it.

I never said that i have experienced problems due to my height, There is a difference between wanting this and needing it, And i get it believe me.

Apparently it is true that most short people have complexes, I don't blame you tho.

GeTs

« Reply #134 on: November 19, 2014, 07:34:51 PM »

Wouldn't it be better if we talked about LL, shared our experiences without giving our height and our social background?

« Reply #135 on: November 19, 2014, 07:40:53 PM »

I am aware and i sympathize you, I didn't say that i had problems with my height, Although there are a few delusional members who are 183-186cm that "feel short", And don't admit that they just want to be tall for the kicks of it.

I never said that i have experienced problems due to my height, There is a difference between wanting this and needing it, And i get it believe me.

Apparently it is true that most short people have complexes, I don't blame you tho.

I don't know about other people, but I'm not jealous, not even when I was shorter. For me it's more like wtf. Why would anyone do this voluntary, when you're short there is like a real need do this in a way, so I understand that a bit more, but it's still crazy.

Are you sure you know how what you're getting yourself into? It's a long and painful procedure, you will go nuts, 100%.

• Proportion☤Nazi
« Reply #136 on: November 19, 2014, 07:45:30 PM »

:o
I don't know about other people, but I'm not jealous, not even when I was shorter. For me it's more like wtf. Why would anyone do this voluntary, when you're short there is like a real need do this in a way, so I understand that a bit more, but it's still crazy.

Are you sure you know how what you're getting yourself into? It's a long and painful procedure, you will go nuts, 100%.

I get it, But this is a very vicious cycle, People who are much shorter than you might think the same that you think about us, and so on. This was originally meant for dwarfs and borderline dwarfs and people with leg discrepancy if i am not mistaking.

« Reply #137 on: November 19, 2014, 07:50:37 PM »

I get it, But this is a very vicious cycle, People who are much shorter than you might think the same that you think about us, and so on. This was originally meant for dwarfs and borderline dwarfs and people with leg discrepancy if i am not mistaking.

Ok, you don't get it. Good luck on your LL then!

YellowSpike

« Reply #138 on: November 19, 2014, 09:30:47 PM »

You're 100% right.

Dwarves can do the surgery, and while they'll still either be dwarves or very short (but no longer a dwarf) after the surgery, it will still improve both their outlook on life and the practicality of their lives (being able to actually reach things). But yes, they'll still face discrimination.

Men who aren't dwarves but are very short can hope to reach 5'8/5'9 and hope to end MOST height discrimination.

If you're 5'10 or over, you aren't handicapped and you are 99.9% not gonna experience external discrimination, no matter how horrible being this oh-so-terribly-short-height makes you feel.

But we can agree to disagree. If being 5'10 is torturous to some of you, I simply don't know what to say. You're entitled to your feelings, and my heart goes out to you...but not for reasons you may believe.

Anywho, I'm done. Live and let live I guess!

Uppland

« Reply #139 on: November 19, 2014, 10:51:42 PM »

Ajax2thousand20

« Reply #140 on: November 19, 2014, 11:48:44 PM »

That's doesn't count. Peter Dinklage is a famous Hollywood actor.
Starting height: 185.5cms Goal/ dream height:190-193cms!
Sitting height:94 cms Arm Length: 86.5 cms 
Leg length:104 cms Arm Span:191 cms
Tibia: 48 cms Femurs:55cms

Uppland

« Reply #141 on: November 20, 2014, 02:51:56 AM »

Lol y u mad tho?

Ajax2thousand20

« Reply #142 on: November 20, 2014, 04:34:54 AM »

I'm not. Im just stating that a celeb is not a good example of someone who could get a perfect 10 woman. Most men like that will never ever get a woman that looks that good.

Uppland

« Reply #143 on: November 20, 2014, 04:52:27 AM »

What about RGKEY? He seems to be a proper man-whore and he's about 173CM.

Ajax2thousand20

« Reply #144 on: November 20, 2014, 04:58:14 AM »

173cm or 5'8" is probably not too bad actually. If you have a toned body and good things happening to you, you could get a 9 or a 10. It's usually 5'6" or below when it turns women off allthough Mexican women often date Mexican men around those heights rather than caucasian men 6'0" and up.

TRS

« Reply #145 on: November 20, 2014, 05:35:14 AM »

173cm or 5'8" is probably not too bad actually. If you have a toned body and good things happening to you, you could get a 9 or a 10. It's usually 5'6" or below when it turns women off allthough Mexican women often date Mexican men around those heights rather than caucasian men 6'0" and up.
Before doing LL, perhaps you guys should pay RGKEY a visit, spend a month with him and learn the art of picking up women. This may probably save your legs, time, money and general wellbeing ;)

Ajax2thousand20

« Reply #146 on: November 20, 2014, 05:52:41 AM »

Before doing LL, perhaps you guys should pay RGKEY a visit, spend a month with him and learn the art of picking up women. This may probably save your legs, time, money and general wellbeing ;)

You don't honestly believe in that PUA crap do you? If that be the case, your better off getting ll as for ll will make you taller and pick up lines will only alienate women unless they are brain dead women.

YellowSpike

« Reply #147 on: November 20, 2014, 07:00:27 AM »

I've had hot women at 167cm, no PUA   required. And I know plenty of 173/5'8" guys who have smokehouses for gfs. Height or lack thereof does not necessarily preclude getting quality women, though more height of course helps. I'm doing LL to get to at least 5'8 to feel somewhat average-ish and blend in more. Simple as that.

Uppland

« Reply #148 on: November 20, 2014, 07:30:16 AM »

Not sure what "PUA" is ("Pick-Up Attraction"?) but if you are charming and mature you'll get your women trust me.

TRS

« Reply #149 on: November 20, 2014, 07:43:08 AM »

Don't take my above comment seriously. But I agree with the members that height or any PUA stuff isn't really necessary to ensure quality women.

Ajax2thousand20

« Reply #150 on: November 20, 2014, 07:52:08 AM »

I've had hot women at 167cm, no PUA s**t required. And I know plenty of 173/5'8" guys who have smokehouses for gfs. Height or lack thereof does not necessarily preclude getting quality women, though more height of course helps. I'm doing LL to get to at least 5'8 to feel somewhat average-ish and blend in more. Simple as that.

Yeah of course not. PUA is fraud. They recruit gorgeous women pay them next to nothing and claim that their method is what got them those women. From my almost 28 years on this planet would say join a recreation activity in your area with guys of a similar interest (Martial Arts, Basketball, Music etc.) and you'll usually meet smoking hot women there. And college is also a great place to meet quality women.

Not sure what "PUA" is ("Pick-Up Attraction"?) but if you are charming and mature you'll get your women trust me.

It's Pick Up Arts

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pickup_artist

You are correct but best way is get social proof or stand out. Go to a club/bar with a girl or a guy who's good with girls and getting women will be easier. You can also stand out just don't do the usual "Hi My name is John" or whatever your name is patter cause she'll blow you off.
But basically What I said above is the best way to get women. Make friends with some guys and get into their social circle and they'll usually have women connected to them and they'll talk to you unless you are extremely disrespectful to them.

Don't take my above comment seriously. But I agree with the members that height or any PUA stuff isn't really necessary to ensure quality women.

Yeah It's always hard to tell who's being serious or not when you type but I had a feeling you were joking. PUA is all the same patter, I sucked with women so I did this and that and you can see that it yielded results cause gorgeous women are following me around or, I am not a PUA and being an alpha male is what all women want. It's all a marketing scheme. I have seen plenty of gorgeous women who could care less who's the alpha male or not.

goodlucktomylegs

« Reply #151 on: November 20, 2014, 08:04:55 AM »

Yup , I will learn form Master Rgkey ,hahaha .He is very good with woman   ,Master Rgkey :-* :-* :-* :-* :-*

TRS

« Reply #152 on: November 20, 2014, 08:42:54 AM »

Yeah It's always hard to tell who's being serious or not when you type but I had a feeling you were joking. PUA is all the same patter, I sucked with women so I did this and that and you can see that it yielded results cause gorgeous women are following me around or, I am not a PUA and being an alpha male is what all women want. It's all a marketing scheme. I have seen plenty of gorgeous women who could care less who's the alpha male or not.
Yeah it's all pretty much a marketing scheme along with all the self help books. Even the alpha male idea is pretty much overrated. If you're confident regardless how you look then you're already alpha imo.
Anyways, I don't judge or envy taller guys getting LL, I never envied taller guys even when I was 162cm. 185cm is a perfect height for a guy and should not be a hindrance when it comes to women since you're considered tall. Believe it or not but a lot of the women I know have called guys tall when they're merely 5'10 or 5'11. Only guys who have severe height neurosis hold on to the belief that a person has to be of _cm tall in order to be successful with women and in life. Perhaps, you can improve in other areas to improve your self esteem and avoid the arduous, painful and barbaric LL journey :-\ But even if you do decide and undergo LL, I will respect your decision and support you. At the end of the day, you know best what makes you happy.
Also, I'm curious to know whether you have consulted any LL doctors and which doctors are you considering? I believe that some doctors are pretty strict with height restrictions. Will you start a diary?

Ajax2thousand20

« Reply #153 on: November 20, 2014, 08:57:07 AM »

Yeah it's all pretty much a marketing scheme along with all the self help books. Even the alpha male idea is pretty much overrated. If you're confident regardless how you look then you're already alpha imo.
Anyways, I don't judge or envy taller guys getting LL, I never envied taller guys even when I was 162cm. 185cm is a perfect height for a guy and should not be a hindrance when it comes to women since you're considered tall. Believe it or not but a lot of the women I know have called guys tall when they're merely 5'10 or 5'11. Only guys who have severe height neurosis hold on to the belief that a person has to be of _cm tall in order to be successful with women and in life. Perhaps, you can improve in other areas to improve your self esteem and avoid the arduous, painful and barbaric LL journey :-\ But even if you do decide and undergo LL, I will respect your decision and support you. At the end of the day, you know best what makes you happy.
Also, I'm curious to know whether you have consulted any LL doctors and which doctors are you considering? I believe that some doctors are pretty strict with height restrictions. Will you start a diary?

Im going to plan a consultation with Salameh in 2015 as soon as I've paid my credit card debt.
I'm hoping it works out so I can do CLL in 2016 because for a low price and the least amount of pain, he's probably #1 if not close to it. I will probably have to finance for it realistically cause I only make 20k per year.

ChrisIsaak

« Reply #154 on: November 20, 2014, 09:37:17 AM »

Im going to plan a consultation with Salameh in 2015 as soon as I've paid my credit card debt.
I'm hoping it works out so I can do CLL in 2016 because for a low price and the least amount of pain, he's probably #1 if not close to it. I will probably have to finance for it realistically cause I only make 20k per year.

I was trying not to judge you but if you have a credit card debt, only make 20k per year and will be spending that entire amount on a surgery you don't even need (although you want it) I'll be doubting the soundness of your judgements in general. Sure, it's your life, do what you want do with it and do what makes you happy, but it's such a tragic waste of time and resources. I've spoken with way shorter guys who wanted to do this surgery and were considering going under serious debt for it, I also told them not to. As long as one has the financial stability and freedom to do LL, heck, shoot for 2 meters if you want. I don't know you personally, I just don't want you making a decision you'll regret later. Other than that, Salameh is a good choice considering your budget, but you'll have to lengthen in Frankfurt, Germany - in which case the surgery will get a tad more expensive. Surely you won't go to Syria under these conditions.
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6   Go Up