Limb Lengthening Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 27 28 [29] 30 31 32   Go Down

Author Topic: Yellowspike - Dr. Guichet, Internal Femurs, Late 2014  (Read 352782 times)

TIBIKE200

Re: Yellowspike - Dr. Guichet, Internal Femurs, Late 2014
« Reply #868 on: August 29, 2016, 07:23:30 AM »

It took you some time, but im happy to see that you are starting (or already started) to accept your new self. Good luck and take care :)
I learned some stuff during this time

assa13ssin

• Visitor
« Reply #869 on: September 09, 2016, 09:02:58 AM »

I can already answer this because Dr G already told me. He said in some (not all) patients, after lengthening, you lose 20mm in height that you gained due to compression. That's the number he told me. That's partially why I clicked to 6.65cm on his file (though I still think I gained a bit more). I don't really care because 20mm is very negligible my goal was 2.5 inches (6.35cm).

20mm loss = 2cm loss

I think you mean 2mm and not 20mm??

don't scare us

Moubgf

« Reply #870 on: September 12, 2016, 06:22:33 PM »

yeah dont scare us.... :'(

Penguinn

« Reply #871 on: September 12, 2016, 08:52:10 PM »

Pretty sure he means 2mm. Why would he call 2cm negligible?

YellowSpike

« Reply #872 on: September 13, 2016, 01:30:45 PM »

lol...I'm pretty sure I clarified that a long time ago, but yes, it was 2mm.

All I know is...I clicked to 6.9cm according to Dr. G's click file...but the Gnail seems to lengthen more than what you click (because it's not 15 clicks = 1cm, it's maybe like 14 clicks). Dr. Rozbruch said he approximated that my femurs were lengthening by 7.2/7.3cm. The x-ray bone gap was like 8.4cm, but subtract 1cm for approximation issues with x-rays.

My evening height seems to have increased from 166cm to 173cm. My evening height is usually right around 173cm, or a little over that. So...we'll call it 7cm!

YellowSpike

« Reply #873 on: September 16, 2016, 07:59:56 PM »

In a few weeks, I am going to have the screw near my left hip either adjusted or removed to stop that pain, and also might be getting an ITB release on my right leg/knee area.

I'm big into bodybuilding, and have bulked my legs up again nicely, and got my ass back for the most part (I'd say 95% - might even be 100%, but now it just looks smaller overall I guess because it's more muscular as opposed to muscle/fat previously lol). However, I sometimes get ultra painful episodes where my right leg (the lower quad/knee area) becomes as hard as a rock. Applying heat and taking aspirin helps almost immediately, but I want to lift even heavier weights and not have this problem anymore. So...likely will be getting an ITB release to stop this random episodes.

Asides from these two relatively minor issues, I am fine. Still struggle with my height, but I'm doing better than I was a year ago. So, at least I've made progress. Who knows, maybe someday I will do tibs (if they come out with a better way and ways for faster bone consolidation). I'm not ruling anything out, but strongly leaning towards not doing them right now.

Had a date with a hot foreign chick last week. Slim, blonde hair/blue eyes, great body. I think she was like 5'3" or 5'4". When she kissed me goodbye, she had to stand on her tippy toes to do it. It's little moments like that that make it all worth it.

The Kaiser

« Reply #874 on: September 30, 2016, 04:10:08 PM »

Hey Yellow i really enjoyed your diary and happy for you, i have some questions i hope you answer it.

1- i think you lengthened 6.5-7 cm, when did you started to walk normally? (how many days or months)
2- did you regret the surgery?
3- were you a smoker when you the surgery?

and thanks, The Kaiser

EndGame

« Reply #875 on: October 03, 2016, 01:59:23 AM »

However, I sometimes get ultra painful episodes where my right leg (the lower quad/knee area) becomes as hard as a rock. Applying heat and taking aspirin helps almost immediately, but I want to lift even heavier weights and not have this problem anymore. So...likely will be getting an ITB release to stop this random episodes.

That does not sound like something caused by a tight ITB, but I'm certainly no expert. It sounds similar in some ways to cramping of your quad. Did your doctor tell you he thought it was ITB? Regardless, I hope you succeed in fixing it.

Moubgf

« Reply #876 on: October 27, 2016, 05:50:35 PM »

Hi do you know what you must bring with you on your consultation with Guichet? Is it blood test, X-ray (i've heard this is hard to get approval of).
And possibly Allergic tests.

Anyway if anyone know the essentials. Please write them down so i now what to get before setting the meeting up with him.

YellowSpike

« Reply #877 on: January 05, 2017, 05:16:05 PM »

I hesitate to post on here anymore…but I wanted to see if anyone could help me, and also show that LL definitely isn’t something to be taken lightly.

I am actually pretty satisfied with being 5’8”. I did pretty well with attractive women before LL, and now, they’re no problem at all. And socially, it’s much better. I may not be tall, and even a bit below average…but the chances of me ever getting a second LL are slim to none. So I am satisfied with my height. And before I go any further, I have zero regrets on the surgery, even despite the issues I’ve been having (which I will now get to).

On my right leg, Dr. G said I had a contracture before I got the surgery. So I knew it’d be somewhat of a risk, but my previous height was just entirely unacceptable to me. Since the two years since I had the surgery, my recovery is fine (I can run/jog/do weight lifting, etc.) save for this one recurring issue on my right leg. Every so often (and I’m sure bodybuilding – deadlifts, squats, etc. has exacerbated it, and that is on me), my right leg will tense up so much that it’s painful to the point where I temporarily cannot put weight on it. When I get these episodes, I feels like an intense throbbing pain, and I can even see my muscles contracting/twitching when this happens. And oddly, even just taking long airplane trip seems to make it act up as well. Hot baths, ice packs, OTC pain meds, and elevation seem to help, but sometimes it takes time to get relief from any of these.

I need to get new x-rays taken, but the last ones showed that the rod itself was fine, although the tip of the rod (towards where my femur ends near my knee) is pointed a bit to the outer part of my bone. It’s not bent at all, there’s no fracture, and it is entirely within my bone, and not touching the actual end of the bone…just tiled out a bit (if that makes sense). Dr. Rozbruch said he thinks it might be the rod, but I don’t think it is, because then I feel like I’d be in pain from walking all the time (which isn’t the case). I’m actually hoping to leave the rods in just because I want to save time, money and scarring. I’m thinking the issue is related to the muscle contracture the lengthening my femurs 7cm probably exacerbated (along with my own stubbornness/vainness with bodybuilding). I do my best to stretch my quads, hip flexors and hamstrings, but seeing as I have a sitting job and do bodybuilding (ironically, I look the best I ever have, ever in my life, right now), that only does so much.

I guess I’m just wondering if anyone on here has any thoughts on this? I’m trying to see a neurologist soon (to see if there was nerve damage), and I’m going to get more x-rays and try to go on muscle relaxants and see if that helps. Honestly, if it weren’t for this issue, I’d be entirely satisfied with the result and my final height.

TIBIKE200

« Reply #878 on: January 05, 2017, 05:47:54 PM »

I hesitate to post on here anymore…but I wanted to see if anyone could help me, and also show that LL definitely isn’t something to be taken lightly.

I am actually pretty satisfied with being 5’8”. I did pretty well with attractive women before LL, and now, they’re no problem at all. And socially, it’s much better. I may not be tall, and even a bit below average…but the chances of me ever getting a second LL are slim to none. So I am satisfied with my height. And before I go any further, I have zero regrets on the surgery, even despite the issues I’ve been having (which I will now get to).

On my right leg, Dr. G said I had a contracture before I got the surgery. So I knew it’d be somewhat of a risk, but my previous height was just entirely unacceptable to me. Since the two years since I had the surgery, my recovery is fine (I can run/jog/do weight lifting, etc.) save for this one recurring issue on my right leg. Every so often (and I’m sure bodybuilding – deadlifts, squats, etc. has exacerbated it, and that is on me), my right leg will tense up so much that it’s painful to the point where I temporarily cannot put weight on it. When I get these episodes, I feels like an intense throbbing pain, and I can even see my muscles contracting/twitching when this happens. And oddly, even just taking long airplane trip seems to make it act up as well. Hot baths, ice packs, OTC pain meds, and elevation seem to help, but sometimes it takes time to get relief from any of these.

I need to get new x-rays taken, but the last ones showed that the rod itself was fine, although the tip of the rod (towards where my femur ends near my knee) is pointed a bit to the outer part of my bone. It’s not bent at all, there’s no fracture, and it is entirely within my bone, and not touching the actual end of the bone…just tiled out a bit (if that makes sense). Dr. Rozbruch said he thinks it might be the rod, but I don’t think it is, because then I feel like I’d be in pain from walking all the time (which isn’t the case). I’m actually hoping to leave the rods in just because I want to save time, money and scarring. I’m thinking the issue is related to the muscle contracture the lengthening my femurs 7cm probably exacerbated (along with my own stubbornness/vainness with bodybuilding). I do my best to stretch my quads, hip flexors and hamstrings, but seeing as I have a sitting job and do bodybuilding (ironically, I look the best I ever have, ever in my life, right now), that only does so much.

I guess I’m just wondering if anyone on here has any thoughts on this? I’m trying to see a neurologist soon (to see if there was nerve damage), and I’m going to get more x-rays and try to go on muscle relaxants and see if that helps. Honestly, if it weren’t for this issue, I’d be entirely satisfied with the result and my final height.

It could be anything... From nerve damage, muscle damage, the rod/nails touching a certain spot on that said to just luck of flexibility (which I honestly doubt if it's going on for 2 years without getting better)..
  Your neurologist will be able to know better once some tests will be done... I would suggest you to do EMG, MRI, on that leg/hip to be certain there is or isnt any nerve damage

YellowSpike

« Reply #879 on: January 05, 2017, 05:57:55 PM »

It could be anything... From nerve damage, muscle damage, the rod/nails touching a certain spot on that said to just luck of flexibility (which I honestly doubt if it's going on for 2 years without getting better)..
  Your neurologist will be able to know better once some tests will be done... I would suggest you to do EMG, MRI, on that leg/hip to be certain there is or isnt any nerve damage

Yup, those are my next steps. I would generally agree that it's not flexibility related, but it's weird how it acts up at certain times (long airplane rides, just from walking a lot, etc.). Sometimes I can walk a lot and it doesn't act up at all. I went to a PT not too long ago, and they said they thought it was due to a combination of weak hip muscles, tight hip flexors and weak inner thigh muscles. I need to address that more, I will admit.

I just can't see it being the rod, although it might be. If maybe Dr. R could just adjust it, but leave it in, that would be great.

TIBIKE200

« Reply #880 on: January 05, 2017, 06:03:58 PM »

Yup, those are my next steps. I would generally agree that it's not flexibility related, but it's weird how it acts up at certain times (long airplane rides, just from walking a lot, etc.). Sometimes I can walk a lot and it doesn't act up at all. I went to a PT not too long ago, and they said they thought it was due to a combination of weak hip muscles, tight hip flexors and weak inner thigh muscles. I need to address that more, I will admit.

I just can't see it being the rod, although it might be. If maybe Dr. R could just adjust it, but leave it in, that would be great.

Muscle spasm as much to my knowledge, arent caused by weak muscles.. Although now that I think of it, it could be because of over stretch (due to lengthening in your case obviously) which causes the calcium channels in your muscles to open up spotaneiusly

edit: It's all my opinion and nothing more... Listen to your doc.. But you should say something about those calcium channels to your neurologist once you meet him.. He might dismiss it but it wouldn't hurt to ask

YellowSpike

« Reply #881 on: January 05, 2017, 06:21:58 PM »

Muscle spasm as much to my knowledge, arent caused by weak muscles.. Although now that I think of it, it could be because of over stretch (due to lengthening in your case obviously) which causes the calcium channels in your muscles to open up spotaneiusly

edit: It's all my opinion and nothing more... Listen to your doc.. But you should say something about those calcium channels to your neurologist once you meet him.. He might dismiss it but it wouldn't hurt to ask

It's just frustrating because Dr. G said via email he doesn't believe it's the rod, Dr. R isn't entirely sure, and even getting a neurologist to see me is like jumping through hoops.

I also notice that sometimes, when I get these episodes, when standing up straight, my right leg wants to bend a bit (whereas my left leg straightens easily). I honestly think it's related to the overstretching of muscles that were already naturally shorter on my right leg.

Whatever. I will get to the bottom of this. Honest to God...the height increase was worth it. Being my old height (5'5" and some change) was horrible.

alps

« Reply #882 on: January 05, 2017, 06:37:53 PM »

Sorry to hear this Yellow.

On my right leg, Dr. G said I had a contracture before I got the surgery.

How was this tested? Did he advise against the surgery itself? I wonder if other doctors even check for this before operating.
« Last Edit: January 05, 2017, 06:59:13 PM by SAD »

YellowSpike

« Reply #883 on: January 05, 2017, 06:45:48 PM »

Sorry to hear this Yellow.

How was this tested? Did he advise against the surgery itself? I wonder if other doctors even check for this before operating.

It's fine. I will be ok. Just need to get to the bottom of it so I know what needs to be done in order to address it. As I said...I still don't regret the surgery!

Dr. G did not advise against surgery, but said that we'd have to be "very careful" with how my I lengthen. So in retrospect, I think I was wise to stop at 7cm. Although oddly, I had more pain in my left leg towards the end of clicking than my right leg. This issue with the right leg didn't start until about a year ago. And I remember the first bad "episode" I had took place after doing deep leg press reps. So I stopped those, and mostly stopped squatting. Now, I just do deadlifts, along with leg curls and extension for legs. Anything quad intensive seems to make it act up.

Iamready

« Reply #884 on: January 05, 2017, 07:16:52 PM »

I understand there are many other reasons why you may be experiencing this pain.

Personally, I don't feel comfortable going 100%- jumping- sprinting- until my rods are taken out but I know for a fact that it's the rods and screws that are the source of my discomfort and you mentioned that it's not what YOU FEEL is the issue.

The recovery process is long, but as you know, the benefits of being taller are too great to outweigh this discomfort.  I think it's important to be honest about these pains and to document them so people will know what goes on during recovery, and ultimately, how we resolved these issues. 

YellowSpike

« Reply #885 on: January 05, 2017, 07:34:05 PM »

I understand there are many other reasons why you may be experiencing this pain.

Personally, I don't feel comfortable going 100%- jumping- sprinting- until my rods are taken out but I know for a fact that it's the rods and screws that are the source of my discomfort and you mentioned that it's not what YOU FEEL is the issue.

The recovery process is long, but as you know, the benefits of being taller are too great to outweigh this discomfort.  I think it's important to be honest about these pains and to document them so people will know what goes on during recovery, and ultimately, how we resolved these issues.

Yeah I don't know what the issue is. It may or may not be the rod. I just wanted to leave them in, personally. Or at least, not remove them for another year or two. I just don't want to do it right now, although it'll never be a "good time" remove them.

I know I won't ever be entirely "normal" again so long as I keep the rods in, but seeing as I can do most things with them in (even with this recurring right leg pain), I'm mostly ok with that. At least, for now. Honestly, the only thing bothering me right now is the right leg recurring pain.

goldenegg

« Reply #886 on: January 05, 2017, 11:27:02 PM »

hey yellow, I'm glad to hear you're doing well, other than the pain issue. I know you prob want to stay off the forums as much as possible, but reading your diary was really helpful for me as I'm sure they are for others, so I do appreciate the updates even if they're just once and a while.

Every so often (and I’m sure bodybuilding – deadlifts, squats, etc. has exacerbated it, and that is on me), my right leg will tense up so much that it’s painful to the point where I temporarily cannot put weight on it. When I get these episodes, I feels like an intense throbbing pain, and I can even see my muscles contracting/twitching when this happens. And oddly, even just taking long airplane trip seems to make it act up as well. Hot baths, ice packs, OTC pain meds, and elevation seem to help, but sometimes it takes time to get relief from any of these.

Sounds just like the muscle strains I used to get early on during my recovery. I had 2 bad quad strains I can remember. once from lowering the seat on the stationary bike and doing high resistance to try to build back up my quads, and my weak and overstretched quads just weren't ready for that at all. the other time was also just from sitting in an airplane seat for for a couple hours. I think something about the plane seat made an awkward stretch on my inner quad for too long. both times I had intense throbbing pain in my quads and couldn't walk without pain in my knee too until after a couple hours. the best way to recover from the strain was just rest. honestly, I'm surprised muscle strains don't get mentioned in diaries more often during recovery.

muscle strains can be caused by bad flexibility or muscle strength imbalance (like if your hamstrings are way stronger than your quads). I agree with what your PT said and my guess is that it's a combination of both for you. you said you still have tight hips/quads and are doing body building (with heavy weights?) which is probably making your flexibility and muscle imbalances worse. I feel like it really takes years for the muscles to recover and adapt from LL and you might still be pushing too much and too soon. I think you need to be careful because continuing to push too hard could lead to something even worse like a muscle tear. I've just kind of accepted it's gonna take awhile for my leg muscles to recover fully so I've stopped pushing myself so hard at the gym and focus more on stretching and doing only embarrassing amounts of weight on the machines. since then I haven't had any additional strains or leg pain at all really. the downside though is that my legs are still a little weak, but I'll get them strong again eventually

If I were you I'd take a break from body building for awhile, workout those weak areas very gradually, and stretch stretch stretch any remaining tight muscles (quads, hip flexors, IT bands for me). that's my non-professional opinion at least

YellowSpike

« Reply #887 on: January 06, 2017, 02:20:54 PM »

hey yellow, I'm glad to hear you're doing well, other than the pain issue. I know you prob want to stay off the forums as much as possible, but reading your diary was really helpful for me as I'm sure they are for others, so I do appreciate the updates even if they're just once and a while.

Sounds just like the muscle strains I used to get early on during my recovery. I had 2 bad quad strains I can remember. once from lowering the seat on the stationary bike and doing high resistance to try to build back up my quads, and my weak and overstretched quads just weren't ready for that at all. the other time was also just from sitting in an airplane seat for for a couple hours. I think something about the plane seat made an awkward stretch on my inner quad for too long. both times I had intense throbbing pain in my quads and couldn't walk without pain in my knee too until after a couple hours. the best way to recover from the strain was just rest. honestly, I'm surprised muscle strains don't get mentioned in diaries more often during recovery.

muscle strains can be caused by bad flexibility or muscle strength imbalance (like if your hamstrings are way stronger than your quads). I agree with what your PT said and my guess is that it's a combination of both for you. you said you still have tight hips/quads and are doing body building (with heavy weights?) which is probably making your flexibility and muscle imbalances worse. I feel like it really takes years for the muscles to recover and adapt from LL and you might still be pushing too much and too soon. I think you need to be careful because continuing to push too hard could lead to something even worse like a muscle tear. I've just kind of accepted it's gonna take awhile for my leg muscles to recover fully so I've stopped pushing myself so hard at the gym and focus more on stretching and doing only embarrassing amounts of weight on the machines. since then I haven't had any additional strains or leg pain at all really. the downside though is that my legs are still a little weak, but I'll get them strong again eventually

If I were you I'd take a break from body building for awhile, workout those weak areas very gradually, and stretch stretch stretch any remaining tight muscles (quads, hip flexors, IT bands for me). that's my non-professional opinion at least

Thanks goldenegg! Actually, your post gives me some hope. Maybe I should post on here more lol

What you describe sounds EXACTLY like what I've been having. I think I've been having the issue more often than you because of my bodybuilding. I HAVE stopped doing leg press (that made it act up REALLY bad!), and for the most part, stopped doing squats too (even though I like doing squats...). The only major thing I do for legs is deadlifts, but at least while that DOES work your quads, in my experience, it's more for glutes and hamstrings (along with lower back and core). Doing deadlifts doesn't seem to make it act up, but I'm sure it doesn't help. I'm not lifting super heavy, but probably still a bit more than I should.

I feel like I have weak hip muscles (glute medius I believe) and weak inner thigh muscles. I need to work on those, as well as keep stretching. My flexibility is actually pretty good, all things considered. My hip flexors probably need the most work.

Iamready

« Reply #888 on: January 06, 2017, 06:02:00 PM »

I too notice that working heavily on my legs has inversely affected my recovery, mainly my flexibility.  I think it's right to take care of flexibility before building muscle, or at least let the muscle recover slowly through natural means- walking, daily use, etc.  When my arms feel better, the first thing i'll be doing is starting yoga.

paco1

« Reply #889 on: January 07, 2017, 06:47:42 PM »

my case is the same.
I stopped to do dumbbell in my legs because after these i have my calves very stiff and the achiles tendon area.
i'm doing stationary bike and i start to do swiming with fins again.

paco1

« Reply #890 on: January 07, 2017, 07:17:20 PM »

i think the same that i am already

The Kaiser

« Reply #891 on: January 08, 2017, 04:00:37 AM »

i think the same that i am already

Hey Yellow, i thought you're done with the forum because you said this surgery was your best choice. What i want to know is, do you face some pain that makes you concerned? what about taking off the nails, it may change things. Trust me, if you have some concerned asked Guichet and only him, because he's the one inserted the nail and should know your problems. Waiting your updates and response.

YellowSpike

« Reply #892 on: January 10, 2017, 05:48:49 PM »

Essentially, I just want to be done with this sh*t. I'm quite happy with my new height. Women, social settings and the workplace are much better for me now. I got women when I was 166, but now it's almost like shooting fish in a barrel. And since I've bulked up and am in the best shape of my life, I often get approached by women in social settings (men too lol). I'm not tall, but with my facial aesthetics, career and body, 173 really isn't much to worry about.

I'm not sure about taking the rods out. I know ShyShy said he was going to leave them in...and since he was the one who inspired me to get LL (and I know a few others like Sweden and TrailBlazer left their rods in), that might be good enough for me! I'm guessing the better long-term decision is to take them out, but I don't want to deal with more scarring and 3-4 months of not being able to do much. My patience for this sh*t has grown very thin. I just want to enjoy my life at my new height. Maybe in a year or two I'll take the rods out. If I can just figure out the right leg pain (which I think you guys are right, I'm probably over-doing it at the gym, and this is totally my fault), I will be pretty happy.

The Kaiser

« Reply #893 on: January 10, 2017, 06:07:58 PM »

Essentially, I just want to be done with this sh*t. I'm quite happy with my new height. Women, social settings and the workplace are much better for me now. I got women when I was 166, but now it's almost like shooting fish in a barrel. And since I've bulked up and am in the best shape of my life, I often get approached by women in social settings (men too lol). I'm not tall, but with my facial aesthetics, career and body, 173 really isn't much to worry about.

I'm not sure about taking the rods out. I know ShyShy said he was going to leave them in...and since he was the one who inspired me to get LL (and I know a few others like Sweden and TrailBlazer left their rods in), that might be good enough for me! I'm guessing the better long-term decision is to take them out, but I don't want to deal with more scarring and 3-4 months of not being able to do much. My patience for this sh*t has grown very thin. I just want to enjoy my life at my new height. Maybe in a year or two I'll take the rods out. If I can just figure out the right leg pain (which I think you guys are right, I'm probably over-doing it at the gym, and this is totally my fault), I will be pretty happy.

Who said if you take the nail out you will need more 4 months?!
what i know its outpatient surgery, and very simple

YellowSpike

« Reply #894 on: January 10, 2017, 06:16:34 PM »

Who said if you take the nail out you will need more 4 months?!
what i know its outpatient surgery, and very simple

lol I meant it would be 3-4 months of no leg bodybuilding or being able to run. Two reputable doctors gave me this estimate. That's a long time to be pretty inactive. Maybe I'll suck it up within the next few years. I'd like to be rod-free someday, but might just keep them in to save money, time and scarring.

The Kaiser

« Reply #895 on: January 10, 2017, 06:46:09 PM »

lol I meant it would be 3-4 months of no leg bodybuilding or being able to run. Two reputable doctors gave me this estimate. That's a long time to be pretty inactive. Maybe I'll suck it up within the next few years. I'd like to be rod-free someday, but might just keep them in to save money, time and scarring.

is scarring that bad? for internal!!, there are some creams or leaser if you're interest. Anyway you're 5'8 a great height and enjoy your life  ;)

Quincy

« Reply #896 on: January 10, 2017, 11:00:12 PM »

Spike,

Do you think you would still be feeling these effects if you had stopped at a more conservative number with your lengthening, say 5cm?  You've intimated a few times that perhaps you "pushed it" a bit by going for 7 cm.

YellowSpike

« Reply #897 on: January 11, 2017, 04:48:22 PM »

Spike,

Do you think you would still be feeling these effects if you had stopped at a more conservative number with your lengthening, say 5cm?  You've intimated a few times that perhaps you "pushed it" a bit by going for 7 cm.

I'm sure. However, just 5cm wasn't enough for me. I wanted to hit around 173 or 5'8", and I did. That was my goal. Those last 2cm were very important to me, and I don't regret pushing myself to 7cm but am glad I knew enough to stop then and not try for 7.5cm or 8cm (as much as I wanted to at the time).

assa13ssin

• Visitor
« Reply #898 on: January 14, 2017, 04:07:42 PM »

hello yellowspike?

was your bone consolidation fast or average?? how much time between the day you finish clicking and walking without crutches??
Pages: 1 ... 27 28 [29] 30 31 32   Go Up