Limb Lengthening Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

Which height would you agree with as the ideal male ht? (male and female voters)

5'11"
6'
6'1"
Shorter than 5'11"
Taller than 6'1"

Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6]   Go Down

Author Topic: Statistical & Anecdotal Proofs that 6 Feet is Ideal, Taller is not ideal  (Read 69736 times)

GeTs

Re: Statistical & Anecdotal Proofs that 6 Feet is Ideal, Taller is not ideal
« Reply #155 on: March 12, 2015, 07:04:44 PM »

Did the study include all the hot chicks or a random girl?

ItsMyLife

« Reply #156 on: March 13, 2015, 02:28:52 PM »

Where are my sanatorium patients?

FutureManuteBol

If we are talking about looks, I will agree that 6'0 - 6'1 are the most attractive heights, but not everything in this life is about getting sex (but definitely vastly more important than the mainstream media says). Other important things for an ambitious male include career and athleticism. In those aspects, 6'0-6-1 are an advantage and good enough, but not ideal. Taking a more holistic look at life and not just the dating scene, I want to say 6'5 is the ideal height. Taller than 99.9 males worldwide, marked advantage in sports (tall enough to go pro in any sport, even NBA and professional volleyball), great advantage in politics and business professions. Not too tall to make daily life a MAJOR inconvenience. maybe less ideal for women, but it's not like they will avoid you like the plague. (unless you are ugly, but assuming average in other aspect of life).

...so considering dating, business, politics, sports (recreational or otherwise) I believe 6'5 is the absolute ideal.

Hex

• @gustavotrrs instagram

Lol...

So, i'm 6'1 and i got a girlfriend, when i was 5'9(i was ugly and nerd) now i'm the more strong and most tall of my school class. (and beauty and height is more high than average of my school)

I'm looking for growth alternatives outside LL.
my instagram @gustavotrrs

sphenopetroclival

• Views don't represent views of Stanford Medicine
« Reply #159 on: February 16, 2022, 04:56:03 PM »

if you really thought 6foot was ideal you wouldnt fell the need to spend hours on end proving it to everybody. 6foot is probably the most you can reach cus of your arm span or sitting height, which is why your saying 6foot is ideal. Either this or your a troll.

One fundamental mistake you keep making is, when females are asked about looks, they'll say what they think is ideal in terms of LTR. Now, their pussy's think differently to their heads, cus their pussy's want ideal STR, not LTR. 6foot may be the ideal for LTR, but I can assure you a female will be more sxxually attracted to a 6foot5 man than a 6foot one. Of course I can't prove this, cus there's no tests done. All I can say is I've been to a fair share of parties, and the taller the better is how it works, no limit. Here's some logic for you - it's been proven when girls want STR, they want the most dominant men (alpha male). Height is directly correlated with dominance, so by that logic, the taller you are the more sxx appeal you have.

Ask girls who they find most handsome, and they'll say some guy like this at 6foot tall:

Now, go to a party, and the hotties will be banging a guy who looks like this at 6foot5:

Anybody with life experience knows what I said is 100% true.

she'd likely prefer a mate that can survive a major world war waged with modern weapons (massive target could reasonably expect to be shot by a long range weapon).

https://orcid.org/0000-0001-7171-9248
LL “doctors” to avoid marked as *MOVED below.They’ve been reinstated as a professional courtesy

zaozari

« Reply #160 on: February 16, 2022, 08:06:10 PM »

There are so many more ''nuances'': this depends on a lot of things, including seasonal trends! There was a time in which in some latin countries for ladies it was said "fat is beauty'' or something better translated. It also depends hugely on the amount of the sample, for example.

And height its often surpassed by another variant in females preferences...it's not nice but that's...money or some form of equivalence: power, prestige, fame...I remember a huge study made in an American university when I studied a chapter of Anthropology whose results were many but in synthesis, for women, the most important aspect of atractiveness in men is that (money, power, prestige, etc.), over height (I don't remember in which place height was). Yes, guys: POWER and MONEY is what we need to get as the most powerful aphrodisiac! (Well, it surely helps not to be considered short, BUT, by them! (not exactly us, except if we have an incurable (out of CLL) height neurosis).
And for males, the most important first atractiveness aspect in women was physical sensuality (not even face ''beauty'', it was things more like boobs, large tights and nice, big ass).

To ilustrate how this height value preference may be diverse, I also quote and reference:

" 5ft 8in is the ideal height for a man.
Dating app Badoo has revealed the most right-swiped heights based on their users aged 18 to 30. "
Note that this is not an average that could even correspond to not a single woman preferences. This is really the height that the highest number of real women in the UK prefer.

Also, "  5′8″ Is the average height for a NAVY SEAL "

Maybe they just don't like feeling a super high arm "falling" with the hand on their shoulder....or not being able to give a normal ugg!

Remember also that
The average males height in the is USA is 5"" 9,3 while in the UK is taller: 5"10,1

So, "please", a mother would say: those of you with 5"8, 5,9'', 6''00 (or even 5"7 using elevator shoes or insoles) and depending on country of residence), don't risk your body, don't waste your time and money in LL! (This is personal opinion, not judgement of others, I understand there are other issues often involved)
(Even if your concern is not girls, think deeply on this matter...)

Improve yourself in other matters: learn languages, improve your style, get counselling or yoga or whatever to feel more secure and better self esteem when you are with girls, at your job, etc. Buy a nice car. Travel with your girlfriend. And when you are nked with no insoles surely she will not stop loving you for 1 inch, if are good to her and show you love her!

Regarding myself, I am so far from 5"8 that I really decided about LL as soon as I can and will stay around in this forum....

Sources:

https://www.standard.co.uk/lifestyle/dating/most-attractive-height-for-man-woman-a3846246.html

https://tall.life/height-percentile-calculator-age-country/

Navy Seals : Quora after Google search. Link doesn't  stick

PS-Has anybody have ever heard of a Navy Seal that is not considered atractive by a woman just because he's ''short''??

YungGud

« Reply #161 on: February 16, 2022, 09:22:56 PM »

6 ft 1(185) at lowest or before bed ,is good enough for everything
Height 5 ft 10 ( 178)
Goal 6 ft 2
wingspan 6 ft 2 (188)

zaozari

« Reply #162 on: February 16, 2022, 09:56:56 PM »

Go for your goal, isn't it 6"2? And 6"3 is even better. As long as you can walk normally everything will be just perfect, no? What else do you need in life? You will be literally "superior" to 97,8% of men in the US.
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6]   Go Up