Limb Lengthening Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 9   Go Down

Author Topic: Leechlet Internal Femur 2014 Dr Guichet  (Read 138650 times)

leechlet

Re: Leechlet Internal Femur 2014 Dr Guichet
« Reply #62 on: December 26, 2013, 10:01:33 AM »

Dude antoky,

You are literally the best looking middle age man I've seen ever. You are as fit as a bull, and you seem to know like 10x more than the ppl at the isokinetic center. Honestly, i pay 90 euros so someone can tell me to warmup and then stretch. It gives me structure and motivation. I am a lazy asian computer/econ nerd that would just play starcraft all day if left to my own. I don't have the kind of muscles like you.

Definitely don't use the isokinetic center because you are waaayyyy beyond anything they can offer you, as least pre op. I have no idea about post op since i haven't gotten there yet, but i'll let you know.

Show Dr Guichet your body and your vids. I'm sure he'll make an exception. I mean, dude, you are soooo fit and just in really wonderful shape.

"I feel that no matter what I choose to become, I believe that I can change the world. And as I am striving to change the world, I will be happy." -- Sam Berns

antoky

« Reply #63 on: December 26, 2013, 11:37:58 AM »

Dear friend, I thank you very much for your words!

If anyone would care about his body at least the same way they care about their cars, middle-age men would easily look like me: good sleep, good food, good workouts, good sex, good books about life..such as the two books of Robert Pirsig or Finite and Infinite games of James Carse...

I will meet the doctor who cares about Guichet patients that Tuesday at Isokinetic (the upcoming 14th) and I will speak to him about my need to frequent his center after the op: really I do not think I will ever train there before the op...I hope he would agree.

Again, I appreciate your words very much.

Cheers.
"Be the change you want to see in the world" (Gandhi)

leechlet

« Reply #64 on: December 26, 2013, 02:24:27 PM »

Hi guys!

So Wilbert, the helper guy, increased his prices by 20% for no reason. I decided to go with another helper I met at the isokinetic center who also cares for LLers. She is much more reasonably priced.

I also decided to go look for new apartments because the guy at the old place I was interested in felt like he scamer. He was rlly pushy and exagerates everything to a point where you can make an argument that he's never honest. He might just be bipolar as he admited, but I didn't want to deal with that.

Anyways, new vids. Check them out!
"I feel that no matter what I choose to become, I believe that I can change the world. And as I am striving to change the world, I will be happy." -- Sam Berns

Generic

• Visitor
« Reply #65 on: December 26, 2013, 05:51:41 PM »

Hi Leechlet,

Just wanted to let you know that I'm enjoying your diary and your blogging style. I'm finding myself checking in on your diray multiple times per day.

Bummer with that landlord but if it didnt feel right, it probably wasnt going to be.

Best of luck and thanks for keeping us updated...
Please note I'm not the real Slim Shady or Sysop!

LLL

« Reply #66 on: December 29, 2013, 05:52:59 PM »

Your video monologues are a priceless insight into the pre-LL psychology and the practical process otherwise, and is also in general incredibly interesting to watch, especially because it's "live". You're well articulated and seem like a very intelligent and mature guy who's also seems to have an above average capacity for introspection and self-awareness. I wish you the best through this whole thing and after, will be following your progress closely. Keep it up and happy new year.

leechlet

« Reply #67 on: December 29, 2013, 08:37:26 PM »

Thanks guys!

You are all really awesome! I am making this channel to capture the finer points of LL that mere words could not. I hope that by doing this, ppl can get a more realistic and holistic view of LL.

Anyways, happy new year!

leechlet

« Reply #68 on: December 29, 2013, 08:40:20 PM »

Like for example, by reading my last post, what can u gauge about my current state of mind? Happy? Sad? Anxious? Actually, I am rlly bored. I am going to go out and eat even though I am not hungry bc i am bored. Lol.

Anyways, take care all you fellow LLers out there and if you know any good music, let me know. I listened to my entire iphone library like a gazillion times in the last two weeks. The reality of LL is that it could be stressful and exciting and sometimes even depressing, but most of the time it is just rlly normal and boring.  :P

BilateralDamage

« Reply #69 on: December 30, 2013, 04:51:42 AM »

"If I Ever Feel Better" - Phoenix

Been listening to this nonstop the past day, such a sexy song.

I don't know what you listen to, but if you like Alt Rock, I can give you 5 different albums to listen to.  Spotify is godsend!

leechlet

« Reply #70 on: January 07, 2014, 06:54:02 PM »

hey guys, i made some more vids including one with dr guichet. i convinced him to allow me to film him and put him on my channel. i am making a list of  topics for him to talk about in short videos of 3-10min long each. he talked a lot today about how he designed the nail, and i thought it would be interesting for him to talk about all the insider stuffs bc i love science. i had no idea how much work went into something like that.

i am also making a vid on what i think of apothoesis and other random thoughts, some which may be a little contraversial. but i don't give a fuc*. why? bc my parents are paying for the surgery and i can say whatever i want. i am documenting this limb lengthening journey as realistic as possible. that's the advantage when i am not financially dependent on any of the players in this limb lengtheing arena.

just youtube my channel by searching leechlet

i have tooooooo many videos over 30+ and i am not going to copy and past each one here

give it some time as these vids take a long time to upload.

leechlet

« Reply #71 on: January 07, 2014, 06:55:24 PM »

ps all is set for jan 17th. we got the green light for surgery! =D

pss if u guys want to have guichet personally explain anything, please comment below and i'll try to fit in a the major questions.

handy

« Reply #72 on: January 07, 2014, 09:18:32 PM »

leechlet-

Where is your video with Dr. Guichet and where is your video about Apotheosis? I have been listening to your videos on your youtube channel since the beginning and i can't find them anywhere!

leechlet

« Reply #73 on: January 07, 2014, 09:51:50 PM »

Hi, srry they r still loading. My internet, although free, is slow as hell in my apartment. It probably will take the whole night as I uploaded a BUNCH of vids with date stamp 1/7/2014

check back tomorrow, and def let me know if u have any questions u want to ask him

KiloKAHN

• Premier Member
  • Digital Devil
« Reply #74 on: January 07, 2014, 11:04:06 PM »

ps all is set for jan 17th. we got the green light for surgery! =D

pss if u guys want to have guichet personally explain anything, please comment below and i'll try to fit in a the major questions.

Awesome. Must be quite the feeling knowing you're about to change your life.
Initial height: 164 cm / ~5'5" (Surgery on 6/25/2014)
Current height: 170 cm / 5'7" (Frames removed 6/29/2015)
External Tibia lengthening performed by Dr Mangal Parihar in Mumbai, India.
My Cosmetic Leg Lengthening Experience

Moubgf

« Reply #75 on: January 10, 2014, 02:22:03 PM »

Here comes 1 year of paaaaaaiiiiin :D

alps

« Reply #76 on: January 10, 2014, 07:09:42 PM »

Here comes 1 year of paaaaaaiiiiin :D
And here begins freedom from short stature

leechlet

« Reply #77 on: January 11, 2014, 07:32:40 PM »

Hey people!

This is the last post and the following vids are the last ones I'll make before surgery next friday. I am going to take a week to get my last minute affairs together, but more importantly take some time to be alone and center myself for the long fight ahead.

The first video is regarding my theory of limb lengtheners, and what kind of people I think ultimately end up getting limb lengthening based upon what I observed. It is an ongoing theory of mine, but I feel it is super important because as I am beginning to see, limb lengthening is soooo psychological. Dr Guichet was right. After all, the man does this for a living. For those of you who haven't gotten limb lengthening yet and is depressed about your height, I know nothing I say could change that. But please watch this vid, sleep on it, and I think it will make the mental component of LLing much easier once you actually do it:

Finally, I want to say a temporary farewell as I might not upload vids until the weekend of 25th. First week is usually super busy, but make no mistake that I will be filming this whole time. Also, in this vid, I share some tips on what I would've done differently. Good bye for now ppl! See you post op!

Claude

« Reply #78 on: January 11, 2014, 07:54:39 PM »

Very nice videos -)
I agree with almost everything you said.
Thought i think the main raison is the fact our society lacks of  real values.
Everything seems superficial.

Classical

« Reply #79 on: January 11, 2014, 08:28:32 PM »

Leechlet, very inspiring videos!! I read a lot of leg lengthening dairies, but have never posted any comments. Your videos truly moved me, and just want to say thank you, and best luck with your operation!! I will be following your posting.

OldieButGoldie

« Reply #80 on: January 11, 2014, 08:48:33 PM »

Leechlet, the first video impressed me and the second video moved me to tears.
Good luck!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
OBG

Northern.Tiger

• Visitor
« Reply #81 on: January 15, 2014, 11:01:03 PM »

Leechlet, where in the US are you from? Just curious, you can PM me if you want.

If you live close to my location then I would love to meet you in person someday, discuss LL in depth, etc. It is also a hard decision for me to come to.

leechlet

« Reply #82 on: January 18, 2014, 08:01:33 PM »

« Reply #142 on: Today at 07:59:49 PM »
Hi I uploaded vids of hospital and surgery. I am I'm so much pain. I wish I am dead right now

BilateralDamage

« Reply #83 on: January 18, 2014, 08:53:53 PM »

:-\

Stay strong Leechlet, I know you'll be able to get through this eventually.  The first few days are the worst from what I hear.

Blackhawk

« Reply #84 on: January 18, 2014, 10:37:57 PM »

I watched the videos and I can see how much pain you are in and while I am relaxing and having a nice easy life I would trade places with you in a heartbeat. :) I hope to be in your shoes by the end of next year getting taller.  Stay strong.  You will be much better in a few days.

leechlet

« Reply #85 on: January 18, 2014, 11:15:51 PM »

Thanks guys. Ur the best. I rlly cherish this community. Today, I feel such a sense of connection with llers

Carter

« Reply #86 on: January 18, 2014, 11:18:50 PM »

You will be fine, it gets better everyday.   Less pain more height.  Remember that.. 

jenslarsen

• Visitor
« Reply #87 on: January 19, 2014, 01:11:43 AM »

I'm almost speechless, watching your post-surgery videos. Just wanted to say your video diary is simply groundbreaking and really, really important for anyone considering LL. This is totally unique and very powerful. It's extremely brave of you to document everything openly like this. I wish you the best during the recovery, you really deserve to get through this in the best possible way, and I think you can.

OverrideYouGenetics

• OverrideYourGenetics.com (no PMs, please email me)
« Reply #88 on: January 19, 2014, 12:13:19 PM »

yeah man just went to your youtube profile to see if there were any videoes not posted here and there was a bunch.

thanks.

I really like the videos featuring Guichet and his expertise. Its always good to hear from the man himself.
My diary. Tibias+femurs 3.75+3.75cm at the Paley Institute (5'5" -> 5'8") in my late 30s.
One of the last patients to use the PRECICE 2.2 nail. I met the first STRYDE patient and I strongly recommend the new STRYDE nail instead.

leechlet

« Reply #89 on: January 19, 2014, 07:01:23 PM »

Hey guys I just had Dr. Guichet capture a very important video telling me that I am a wimp having this is probably one of most important videos I make because I think that my fears are holding me back from success and Limb lengthening

Claude

« Reply #90 on: January 19, 2014, 07:03:59 PM »

A wimp ? ha ha, man just go for it, now you have to do your best so that you have no regrets !

Carter

« Reply #91 on: January 19, 2014, 10:20:49 PM »

Hey guys I just had Dr. Guichet capture a very important video telling me that I am a wimp having this is probably one of most important videos I make because I think that my fears are holding me back from success and Limb lengthening

Here it is, good video. You are in safe hands with Dr Guichet.

Claude

« Reply #92 on: January 19, 2014, 10:35:47 PM »

Yeah i think he is giving you really nice advices.
It wont be easy to do it but you HAVE to do it.
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 9   Go Up