Limb Lengthening Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: ARSHAVIN- External Tibias -Dr Sringari// Physiotherapist Harry 2015,  (Read 9911 times)

ARSHAVIN

• Visitor

Hi Everyone!

Finally after 4 years saving money im here doing my LL and fulfilling a dream on India with dr. Sringari, my surgery was on April 12th, my height is 1.65cm and wanna gain 6.00 cm. :)

Here a little resume since my surgery at today.

12/04/15:
-On first, my surgery had to be on April 10th but dr sringari told me that paras hospital had technical problems and my surgery was on Jain Hospital on 12/04 , that its a small hospital but very nice, the service, food and take care was good.

-Surgery: I was awake during the surgery, it was epidural anesthesia, thanks god I didn't see my legs surgery because the doctors put me something front on me, everything was ok :)

14/04/15:
-Get out of the hospital and go to the hotel, that is the place where is my accommodation at day.

14/04- 17/04:
-time to dedicate only to recover my surgery, I couldnt move a lot and i did everything with my helper Harrish and the hotel guys, they are very kindly.
- in this time Harry (my Physiotherapist) came everyday to check my pins and that everything going fine with my legs.
- I was very afraid because I didn't go to make poop, i ask to dr. sringari for a mild laxative and Harry to me, and im doing as normal at day.
- during this time i couldn't touch my soles on the floor, my blend was not to well yet.

17/04 - 21/04:
- Harry gave me a band to start stretching my ankle by my self the most possible.
- In this time i feel better day at day, during this time i can flex a little more my knees.

17/04 - 21/04:
- Harry gave me a band to start stretching my ankle by my self the most possible.
- In this time i feel better day at day, during this time I can flex a little more my knees.
- Harry come once at day to check everything is good with my legs

22/04- at day
-Nurse clean my pins
- start the length! (1mm per day)
- Dont feel pain, only on night im very uncomfortable and cant sleep very well
- I can put my soles on the floor, I can flex my knees much better only i feel a pin pain on my right leg when i do it, but day at day I feel better!
- Harry comes once at today to check my legs and to do my physiotherapy, at day he do very good his job.

Notes:
FOOD: at first was very spicy for me and for my partner, but we talk with Harry and he fix it, now the food is very good :D
WIFI: it is not very nice but its fine, i will contract a better service for my work, but you can surf well on net.
PAIN: at the moment I dont feel pain only uncomfortable on general that makes me have insomnia.

Samuimw

I'm happy with you that you finally have your LL ! ;) . May I ask you how much everything cost?

ARSHAVIN

• Visitor

thank you Samiumw! the cost its about 14,000 it include surgery, medicine, food, take care and accommodation for 3 months.

Horizon

• Visitor

Hi Arshavin, Gr8. Nice to c ur diary.
did u feel any pain in the 1st, 2nd and 3rd day...?are u walking with crutches now...?
Internal Tibia in India - Consultation in April 2015 and LL in May 2015

petite91

• Visitor

thank you Samiumw! the cost its about 14,000 it include surgery, medicine, food, take care and accommodation for 3 months.

hi is that in USD or Euro? by the way how are you doing so far? Good Luck to you, i will be watching your diary  ;)

ARSHAVIN

• Visitor

Hi Horizon, On the first days I couldn't move by myself to much, I didn't feel pain if I did nothing, but if I tried to move for example flex my knee yes I felt pain, and little pain on the pins cuts, but is a pain you can handle.

ARSHAVIN

• Visitor

Petite91, they are USD, am doing fine! today is my 16th after my surgery and feel good, I just starting with the physiotherapy. thank you! i'm glad that you watch my diary :)

ARSHAVIN

• Visitor

Last week i feel a stretch nerve,and I feel Numb on my foot, dr. Sringari told me that I dont have to be worry that it will settle down, and Im taking pills for nerve, i steel feeling but a little less, I hope the nerve will recover soon, im turning on my left leg .75mm an on right 1mm per day

The accommodation here is very nice, Im on a three stars hotel with my own room, the food is good an the hotel guys are very kind.

ARSHAVIN

• Visitor

Yesterday I have my first XRAY i want to upload it but I cant, I dont know why, but I have increase 1.5 cm on left leg and 1.8 cm on right leg.

KiloKAHN

• Premier Member
  • Digital Devil
Initial height: 164 cm / ~5'5" (Surgery on 6/25/2014)
Current height: 170 cm / 5'7" (Frames removed 6/29/2015)
External Tibia lengthening performed by Dr Mangal Parihar in Mumbai, India.
My Cosmetic Leg Lengthening Experience

doomsday

Does Dr Sirigari fix fibula?

ARSHAVIN

• Visitor

Sorry doomsday, dont understood

Samuimw

Hello there ! How are you doing does everything go smooth ? Is there any complications?

ARSHAVIN

• Visitor

Hey Samuimw!

Below this post is my last XR link it is of jun 12th, the complication that I present so far is at the beginning, my left peroneal nerv stretch but Its much better now, at the moment my right ancle is getting tight and I decrease the turning to .5mm per day since jun 13th, and some days I have pin pains but is normal and depend of each patient, the other patient that is doing LL here have present less pain than me.

Harry take 13 days off and we are taking physio with other guy that is doing very well, also our helper is helping us with the exercises, he is really doing a good job.

About the accommodation for me is perfect, because we are on a hotel with own room and with hotel guys service, I feel safe and confortable.

The issue about food now is fixed and Harry give us an amount per month and we can order what we want on the restaurante we choice.

http://subefotos.com/ver/?1d8c9e4fcfc2f98963d91ba18f965fd2o.jpg

So far my experience on India is good, and I think so far is a good option, but just when I finish my LL travel is that I can give a final conclusion, if you will choice India for your LL you have to be patient because sometimes the service is slow.

microman

does he offer ilazarov external instead of LON?

I fear knee pain and don't want that other surgery to remove nails 2 years later, id rather have the whole thing done in 8 months.

I also tried info@drsringari.com on e-mail and it didn't work, do you have the correct e-mail address?

ARSHAVIN

• Visitor

Hi Microman

I dont know if dr. Sringari make external method I dont think so, but I hear that is very painful and it late like 6 months with the frames, LON really is not too painful on my experience, but its ok if you want external :P I think on Rusia is a doctor that make it with a similar price.

Thats the correct email, I will tell Harry to said dr. Sringari to check his email.

microman

sadly the e mail failed to send, i got a message saying that was the incorrect email, and that the email does not exist, here is what the e mail said

This is an automatically generated Delivery Status Notification.
Delivery to the following recipients failed.
info@drsringari.com

i think all LL methods are equally painful, i think internal femur may be less painful, but i think lon and external ilazarov is about the same, but i want to avoid permanent knee pain which can happen after consolodation with LON, even after many years. that is the pain in which i am refering to.

ARSHAVIN

• Visitor

Hi microman

Harry the physio told me let you his cell number, he is all time in contact with dr. Sringari, also they have a physio clinic together. will send you by inbox.

microman

oh sorry I am going with dr. mitkovic, I don't want LON anyway it was to be external or monorail.

Thanks anyway.

ARSHAVIN

• Visitor

Welcome and good luck! :)

ARSHAVIN

• Visitor
Re: ARSHAVIN- External Tibias -Dr Sringari// Physiotherapist Harry 2015,
« Reply #21 on: April 12, 2017, 02:02:40 AM »

Hi everyone!

Today 2 years ago was my LL surgery, i gain 6.5 cm and for me that its the hardest and the best decision I take so far, and everything that i pass in this process it was worth it for how i feel today, much confident, I think its the best investment i have do so far, if your thinking to do LL surgery don't think anymore and do it. :)

felipecds

• Visitor
Re: ARSHAVIN- External Tibias -Dr Sringari// Physiotherapist Harry 2015,
« Reply #22 on: April 22, 2017, 05:49:37 PM »

Hi,

How much LL surgery costs of SARIN and PARIHAR?
Pages: [1]   Go Up