Limb Lengthening Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6   Go Down

Author Topic: Make Me Taller - Why We Lost Trust and Left  (Read 97484 times)

KiloKAHN

• Premier Member
  • Digital Devil
Re: Make Me Taller - Why We Lost Trust and Left
« Reply #124 on: March 04, 2014, 07:56:08 PM »

I know that, but why, what's the logical reason in doing this??? It sounds like if we are talking about brands or businesses....theses are

free forums as far as I know

Rgkey

Having a bunch of direct urls leading to old forum  on here would lead to boosting old forum 's search engine ranks and dropping ours relative to them. It's a way to give this site more exposure. At the moment, it's still a lot more freedom than on old forum . As far as I know Sysop will remove the name of this forum if it typed on the other site, even if there isn't a direct link.
Initial height: 164 cm / ~5'5" (Surgery on 6/25/2014)
Current height: 170 cm / 5'7" (Frames removed 6/29/2015)
External Tibia lengthening performed by Dr Mangal Parihar in Mumbai, India.
My Cosmetic Leg Lengthening Experience

RGKEY

• just take it day by day
« Reply #125 on: March 04, 2014, 08:16:02 PM »

Having a bunch of direct urls leading to old forum  on here would lead to boosting old forum 's search engine ranks and dropping ours relative to them. It's a way to give this site more exposure. At the moment, it's still a lot more freedom than on old forum . As far as I know Sysop will remove the name of this forum if it typed on the other site, even if there isn't a direct link.

fair enough answer))
RGKEY 2.0
Original height. 163.5cms. Current height 172.5cms
Operation on 6/4/13 Tibias 9 centimeters

Smallguy

« Reply #126 on: March 04, 2014, 09:12:57 PM »

fair enough answer))

Why don't you just copy and paste your diary here? If you feel lazy, I could do it for you.

old forum  is a joke. I just realized from chatting with my LL buddy that Sysop/Apoth was already guilty of photo-shopping his picture back in Mar of 2013. He wanted to make his arms "look longer" in relative to his 21cm of lengthening. Several people were questioning him about it but had their post either edited or deleted. My diary was also edited by him... maybe he thinks it's funny.

At 21cm of lengthening, the bald old dude really look like a freak. If you don't believe me, I can post a picture of what 17cm+ looks like, then you can imagine what 21cm looks like.
I live in the American Gardens Building on W. 81st Street on the 11th floor. My name is Patrick Bateman. I'm 27 years old. I believe in taking care of myself and a balanced diet and rigorous exercise routine.

Taller

« Reply #127 on: March 04, 2014, 09:40:15 PM »

I can post a picture of what 17cm+ looks like, then you can imagine what 21cm looks like.

If it's not too much trouble, please do this. I think proportions are something very important for LL patients to consider, and the more exposure the issue gets, the better. We wouldn't want someone to go through all the trouble of LL and then find that they look worse, and stranger, than they did before.

KiloKAHN

• Premier Member
  • Digital Devil
« Reply #128 on: March 05, 2014, 12:01:39 AM »

fair enough answer))

Cool.

You could always ask straight up though if you have any concerns about the forum. No need to get so angry as to create a thread on old forum  and call the creators of this forum " s", amusing as that thread is. Sysop's response did make me laugh at the irony of his criticism against Dr Birkholtz, though.

Fyi, one of our moderators is a former limb lengthening patient :)

Smallguy

« Reply #129 on: March 05, 2014, 01:05:03 AM »

If it's not too much trouble, please do this. I think proportions are something very important for LL patients to consider, and the more exposure the issue gets, the better. We wouldn't want someone to go through all the trouble of LL and then find that they look worse, and stranger, than they did before.

Credit to the handsome guy on the left. He's my buddy. The guy on the right is also my buddy and he lengthens 17cm.

If you add 4cm of disproportion to the guy on the right (and a bald head and wrinkle face for someone in his 40s), then you have Apothesis/Sysop/sysop.

I live in the American Gardens Building on W. 81st Street on the 11th floor. My name is Patrick Bateman. I'm 27 years old. I believe in taking care of myself and a balanced diet and rigorous exercise routine.

Taller

« Reply #130 on: March 05, 2014, 02:15:01 AM »

Wow. To be honest, the 17 CM guy doesn't look as bad as I expected. Maybe that's because he is wearing jeans though. The only part of him that looks way too short for his legs is his neck. His arms look alright though and his small torso wouldn't be that noticeable if he'd wear longer shirts. He must look very disproportional shirtless, though.

The guy on the left, on the other hand, looks amazing. Did he also have LL? If so, I can't tell at all.

And the most beautiful of all award goes to the building in the background. Where is that? Looks like you also got to do some neat tourism while in India.
« Last Edit: March 05, 2014, 02:22:23 AM by Tall »

Adriano

« Reply #131 on: March 05, 2014, 03:09:47 AM »

Wow Crazy+6 doesnt look bd at all after 17sm of lengthenning.

I short torso like him so i am glad to see what i will look like going from 163sm to 180cm.

I can accept his deight and disprportion any time over my crippled height of 5'4.

I'm sorry to disagree with you guys BUT APO has a 6cm greater sitting height than the guy on the pic. You cant jut lengthen the guy on the pic and assume thats how Apo Looks. unless he lied about his 91cm sitting height.

I know he keeps saying its 94cm but we all know its 91cm.
I would also accept his disproprting without a link of an eye over being 5'4.

if u r short like me, height trumps proportions. its night and day. if u are over 5'8 then you can annoy us with ur proportion comments.

RGKEY

« Reply #132 on: March 05, 2014, 05:13:01 AM »

Cool.

You could always ask straight up though if you have any concerns about the forum. No need to get so angry as to create a thread on old forum  and call the creators of this forum " s", amusing as that thread is. Sysop's response did make me laugh at the irony of his criticism against Dr Birkholtz, though.

Fyi, one of our moderators is a former limb lengthening patient :)

@Kilokahn:  I never got angry and I never called anyone an   or  s lol hehe im just glad a have a better idea of everything for my own peace of mind)) and i really don't want to talk about this subject anymore, i really dont care!!! i only care for people to hear the truth about leg lengthening)) because I know I would have want that before I had my surgery))))

@smallguy: yes sure)) go ahead))) copy it and pasted for me I dont mind it))) as long as all the information is kept and not edited or anything like it then please be my guess)))) That would be cool)) but I also have many videos and pictures I dont know how you would be able to copy and paste that???(((

Rgkey
RGKEY 2.0

RGKEY

« Reply #133 on: March 05, 2014, 05:21:40 AM »

@smallguy: awesome picture!)

but i think is a very vague assumption to make that one person's lengthening can be the same or even similar to another persons lengthening. I think every body is different and will look different as well. For example my 9cms lengthening will never compare to another person, I have a friend who lengthened 6 cms and all people tell me, plus I see it too that I look much more proportional than him, and it is simply because we have different body proportions and shape to start with)))
RGKEY 2.0

jerry

« Reply #134 on: March 05, 2014, 05:34:12 AM »

@Kilokahn:  I never got angry and I never called anyone an a**hole or  s lol hehe im just glad a have a better idea of everything for my own peace of mind)) and i really don't want to talk about this subject anymore, i really dont care!!! i only care for people to hear the truth about leg lengthening)) because I know I would have want that before I had my surgery))))
Rgkey

Are you saying that thread title about   was not written by you but actually changed by Sysop/Apotheosis?   Wow, that dude has some serious mental issues if he want to start twisting people's words. 

LLL

« Reply #135 on: March 05, 2014, 09:03:52 AM »

Are you saying that thread title about a**hole was not written by you but actually changed by Sysop/Apotheosis?   Wow, that dude has some serious mental issues if he want to start twisting people's words. 

Yes, he wrote that thread title.

I saw RGKEY's reply in some other thread at first, but then this morning it was moved to its own thread. The Very Different Writing Style in the title versus his post makes it especially obvious.

He didn't even write anywhere that it was a thread spun out from a reply in another one like most forum mods would, he just gave it his headline, called the LL Forum forum founders  s in it, and left it there to look like RGKEY said it himself.

KiloKAHN

• Premier Member
  • Digital Devil
« Reply #136 on: March 05, 2014, 10:02:43 AM »

@Kilokahn:  I never got angry and I never called anyone an a**hole or  s...

old forum Partyleaks' post explained everything.  I see it wasn't you who made the thread title. Excuse my previous comment then. As you said, this subject can be dropped.

RGKEY

« Reply #137 on: March 05, 2014, 10:15:06 AM »

old forum Partyleaks' post explained everything.  I see it wasn't you who made the thread title. Excuse my previous comment then. As you said, this subject can be dropped.

thank you))
RGKEY 2.0

Hanna84

« Reply #138 on: March 05, 2014, 10:29:01 AM »

I was invited to this forum, too, to defend RGKEY. And I want to share my good experience, also because I don't believe all the accusations concerning Dr. Betz.
Starting height: 1,58m
Goal: 1,65m
OP: 31.10.2013

Finished lengthening: 28.02.2014 Achieved: 9cm :-)  New height: 1,67cm :-)

Hanna84

« Reply #139 on: March 05, 2014, 10:44:42 AM »

Starting height: 1,58m
Goal: 1,65m
OP: 31.10.2013

Finished lengthening: 28.02.2014 Achieved: 9cm :-)  New height: 1,67cm :-)

Cannibal

« Reply #140 on: July 10, 2014, 01:52:23 PM »

I would never even consider India for lengthening. But, it would have been a bad thing for those considering India if the admin of the other site did have everything go to plan in India. One person having exclusive distribution rights to a product in an entire country is never a good thing. Sure he didn't make much money off the Sarin patients, but say he eventually did set up that company there and continued his partnership with Sarin. That guy could have made a hell of a lot of money. Also what would have become of potentially good doctors who also do lengthening in India currently? Would they be unable to lengthen patients with the latest technology unless they got approval from the other site's admin? And if they did, wouldn't that certainly drive up costs?

There are also a few other posts I read, both in Kilokahn's thread and elsewhere on this site, about how these doctors Sarin and Sringari are virtually unknown in India's limb lengthening community, which would account for why so many people were getting messed up. Can you honestly say it would be a good thing if a virtual unknown in the limb lengthening medical practice in India was given sole distribution rights to the latest internal devices? You would have tons more people getting disabled for life after being drawn in by the other site's absurd claims of this Sarin's or Sringari's supposed medical expertise in the field of limb lengthening. The way I see it the damage could have been huge. Not to mention you see him writing to Sarin that he made sure people looked over credible options such as Beijing and Serbia so they could go to him. That's probably why Doctor Mitkovic remained off the site even though it was shown recently that he still accepts patients.  This guy was planning to screw over many more people.
A census taker once tried to test me. I ate his liver with some fava beans and a nice chianti.

GeTs

« Reply #141 on: July 14, 2014, 02:43:01 PM »

There's nothing about this site that's commercial, nothing , totally.

U still have doubts? i said nothing commercial

USApatient

• Private
  • Visitor
  • friends dont let friends lengthen 10"
« Reply #142 on: July 30, 2014, 05:56:51 PM »

I don't really get why people hate him so much. The guy is successful a business man, reached his dreams by doing LL, works on his acting career and manages old forum . OK he made some mistakes with trusting Sarin but when he discover that people might get hurt(no one did though) he pulled out and wanted to fix things. Seriously people have to much time so they can envy and hate people that actually achieved something in life. :/

Correction, many people were permanently disabled by Sarin. Without further surgical intervention I personally know 7 people he has crippled with deformities and chronic pain

Sweden

« Reply #143 on: July 30, 2014, 06:31:43 PM »

Correction, many people were permanently disabled by Sarin. Without further surgical intervention I personally know 7 people he has crippled with deformities and chronic pain

Permanently disabled?

Who?
173cm before LL with Sarin, jan -13. Now 180cm tall. Considering 5cm on femurs.

USApatient

• Private
  • Visitor
« Reply #144 on: July 30, 2014, 09:32:33 PM »

1 person was there while you were there Sweden and he knows you. The rest came after you had already departed. I will not disclose other peoples personal medical info as they shared with me in confidence. However, these people will not be made whole again without surgical intervention.

crimsontide

« Reply #145 on: July 30, 2014, 09:50:16 PM »

what are their issues  that need surgical intervention?

i'm sure many of us would like to hear potential issues

USApatient

• Private
  • Visitor
« Reply #146 on: July 30, 2014, 09:51:15 PM »

The resulting deformities are numerous, 1 person has club foot which means his foot is turned inward at an unnatural angle that can only be fixed surgically and is the cause of daily pain and reduced mobility. Several patients are now knock kneed or have what is referred to as x legs which will not correct without surgery and is the cause of unceasing. Another patient has a bone deformity that requires a 2.5 cm section of his tibia to be removed due the the improper angulation of the callus site. There is a second person who has a similar bone deformity that will require removal of bone. 2 separate patients have soft tissue contraction that requires either a gastroc recession or the application of external fixators again. Several patients are suffering from fibular migration due to the fact that Sarin does not secure the distal fibula in his fixators. Several people have hardware issues regarding loose rods and the like. There are others as well, but these are the issues amongst the people I communicate with and most people have not been able to return to their lives as normal prior to seeing Sarin. This includes inability to work. Inability to be active. One of his patients who had surgery in February 2013 is still unable to walk without crutches. It's a terrible shame.

Smallguy

« Reply #147 on: July 30, 2014, 10:11:56 PM »

USA Patient,

What about that Asian guy living on the 3rd floor with another brown dude? He had early bone consolidations and 6 surgeries. He always complain about food. He had a lot of complications. What happen to him? Did he died?

Thanks for the info,

USApatient

• Private
  • Visitor
« Reply #148 on: July 30, 2014, 10:21:37 PM »

Clearly I was foolish enough to let Sarin operate on me without doing my due diligence. As we speak I am laying in a hospital bed in the USA with 2 external fixators on my tibias to correct the damage done. I am expecting a full recovery, but I now have had to go through this terrible pain a second time. Fortunately for me I have financial means to be made whole again. Unfortunately for my fellow LL'ers only 1 of the 7 has the funds to be repaired by a competent surgeon. I am not endorsing anyone in particular and frankly I want little to do with LL message boards as they can be the greatest source of information, as well as the greatest source of misinformation. But the simple fact is Sarin destroyed many peoples lives. Mine included for a period of time. But I say this. If a friend of mine considered going to Sarin, I would physically kidnap them to keep them from making that mistake. One thing about doing LL in India if you come from the USA or another developed country is that no one wants to hear "I told you so" when they come back screwed up from a cheap surgery in a 3rd world country. Most of Sarins patients vanish from the message boards after leaving India with unreal hopes of recovery from physio or exercise as well as to put this traumatic ordeal behind them. I was having trouble walking still 4 months after frame removal. I had booked an appointment with a prominent American surgeon to just look me over and tell me everything looks good. I was expecting to hear that with a few months of physio I would be golden. Yet here I lay in fixators for a second time just to repair the damage done. And I pray that I will make a full recovery and am grateful for the second chance to fix myself.  Please learn from my mistake and the mistake of my friends.

USApatient

• Private
  • Visitor
« Reply #149 on: July 30, 2014, 10:28:32 PM »

Small guy. I believe I know who you are talking when you say Asian guy. He was of relatively short stature prior to surgery and quiet. I did not have the pleasure to communicate with him very much and am unaware of his outcome. And his roommate whom you describe as a "brown dude" was a Frenchman I believe. Neither have I conferred with.

USApatient

• Private
  • Visitor
« Reply #150 on: July 30, 2014, 10:30:24 PM »

small guy. I hope you are jesting when you ask if he died. That's a terrible thing to suggest if untrue

crimsontide

« Reply #151 on: July 30, 2014, 10:30:53 PM »

mmm... i   believe usapatient

these issues though are all correctable, the club foot, ballerina, x legs,etc.... you should have a full recovery, and the others would too, if they   got the proper treatment.... it sounds though as they have no funds for anything now,which is  a very bad situation

i would say dr sarin should fix these things for free, but since he seems to have caused the issues in some of them, that's probably not even a good idea

usapatient, what was your issue that needed correction in america??

Sweden

« Reply #152 on: July 30, 2014, 10:42:10 PM »

I think the Asian guy on the third floor died bc the brown dude killed him - and ate him. He was a cannibal.  ;D

You got PM USApatient.
173cm before LL with Sarin, jan -13. Now 180cm tall. Considering 5cm on femurs.

USApatient

• Private
  • Visitor
« Reply #153 on: July 30, 2014, 10:43:03 PM »

Non union. Dislocated fibula. And ankle deformity. I agree that the majority of issues facing Sarins former patients can be repaired surgically. when I say permanently disabled I am referring to people who will not improve without surgical intervention. And in most cases the people who went to India exhausted their last nickel to complete this procedure. One of my friends is Canadian and even though he is deformed and unable to work he is not considered a priority in the Canadian healthcare system. He was with me when we visited an American dr together and both were sideswiped by the findings.
« Last Edit: July 30, 2014, 11:04:59 PM by USApatient »

crimsontide

« Reply #154 on: July 30, 2014, 11:05:42 PM »

i'm not defending sarin btw... it's clear he is incompetent

can these patients afford another indian drs??? there dos seem to be competent doctors in india, such as parihar and shah
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6   Go Up