Limb Lengthening Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Down

Author Topic: Make Me Taller SysOp Is Apotheosis  (Read 46056 times)

Polycrates.

• Tyrant and Legatus Augusti pro praetore of LL Forum
Re: Make Me Taller SysOp Is Apotheosis
« Reply #62 on: January 28, 2014, 07:34:39 PM »

That Mr. Anderson boasts of his affluence obtained through years of sinecure positions makes it pretty certain he isn't too concerned about his fate in court, if this ever were to even come to fruition. He was a millionaire before old forum , and now he's a millionaire who makes a little more on the side, I guess.
Tibial LON for 6cm- Nov 2013, Dr Sringari -177/178cm to 183/184cm
Prospective Femoral Lengthening w/ Precise 3 (if out) Nail for 7cm- Jan 2019, Dr Birkholtz -183/184cm to 190/191cm

And it was here that he professed to his disciples: all of life's bounties lay somewhere upon the dreaded bell curve

crimsontide

« Reply #63 on: July 28, 2014, 02:32:02 PM »

we'll, the more i read, etc.... it does seem that dr beta is not as highly regarded as some make him out to be....

also, regardinging litigation, being an american, i can tell you for sure he can be sued... people sue and win here in much lesser cases, all the time... we are a very litigious society.... that being said, i   would personally not sue if i were one of the victims.... .. and  posting name,etc  when he has not been convicted of anything,  sounds like vigilante justice to me....

USApatient

• Private
  • Visitor
  • friends dont let friends lengthen 10"
« Reply #64 on: July 30, 2014, 10:36:02 PM »

I met sysop at Dr Sarins Guest house. He was lying and conning all the way to the end when he and Sarin had a falling out. Sarin kept saying that Christian was "taking him for ransom" by dictating terms and Sarin told him to screw off. I witnessed this first hand

USApatient

• Private
  • Visitor
  • friends dont let friends lengthen 10"
« Reply #65 on: July 30, 2014, 11:35:56 PM »

http://www.limblengtheningforum.com/index.php?topic=755.108

I've shared some of my experience here on the end of page 7 and beginning of page 8

I made the mistake of not speaking with people who had completed surgery with him and I paid for it with my body and an additional $60,000 to repair his mistakes (Possibly more when all is done) please learn from my mistake and the mistakes of my friends. If India were not such a backward country I would launch an inquiry for a medical review board to determine if he should be stripped of his medical license.

OregonMade

« Reply #66 on: February 29, 2016, 04:20:18 AM »

Explain more about this oxycotin and smuggling  thing lol
Yeah. I dont advocate 'knee capping ' the bastard , but I sure FELT like it.

He is being a true prick but its no reason for him to be in a wheel chair for the rest of his life. He has kids he has to look after (or most likely pay child support for) .

I have no idea how a guy can afford 150 grand in fees to become taller but then needs to scrounge around and screw everyone like this to make a few bucks in commission.

Lets face it, how many guys are doing LL right now ? How much commission could he possibly be making ? 5k per month?

You can make 10 times that amount smuggling oxycontin into the country or whatever instead of potentially crippling a guy because you sent him to a quack.

This is why I strongly suggest we put up his real name and address up for the public in case one of his patients ends up crippled. The guy is NOT a doctor nor expert in the field nor has any right to have an 'approved list' or suggest he knows what he is talking about.

He can vouch for the two surgeries he personally had. That is it.
Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Up