Limb Lengthening Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Down

Author Topic: Make Me Taller SysOp Is Apotheosis  (Read 46115 times)

rickybobby

Re: Make Me Taller SysOp Is Apotheosis
« Reply #31 on: December 24, 2013, 08:03:21 PM »

SO I HAVE BEEN ON old forum  FOR A WHILE.

KNOWING APOTHEOSIS IS SYSOP IS PRETTY SICKING, HE IS CALLING HIMSELF A INTERNATIONAL UNDERWEAR MODEL? WTF?

HE IS ASKING FOR DONATION TO KEEP HIS FORUM RUNNING? THIS IS A SIMPLE MACHINE FORUM THAT WAS STARTED FREE

SYSOP/APOTHEOSIS SAYS ON ONE POST HE IS A MILLIONAIRE BUT YET HE IS ASKING FOR DONATIONS FROM PAYPAL?

HE HAS HAD 4 HAIRTRANSPLANTS 2 LL DONE, SO OBVIOUSLY HE HAS MONEY WHY IS HE ASKING FOR DONATION TO KEEP A FREE FORUM RUNNING??

IF YOU EXPOSE HIM OF ANYTHING HE IS STOP THE FUNCTIONS, LIKE PMING, VEWING VIDOES.

THAT FORUM NEEDS TO BE SHUT DOWN WITH ALL THE BS HE IS SAYING.

KiloKAHN

• Premier Member
  • Digital Devil
« Reply #32 on: December 24, 2013, 08:34:56 PM »

There are quite a few threads on here exposing Sysopotheosis for the stunts he pulls:

http://www.limblengtheningforum.com/index.php?topic=3.0
http://www.limblengtheningforum.com/index.php?topic=4.0
http://www.limblengtheningforum.com/index.php?topic=163.0
http://www.limblengtheningforum.com/index.php?topic=16.0
http://www.limblengtheningforum.com/index.php?topic=23.0
http://www.limblengtheningforum.com/index.php?topic=158.0
http://www.limblengtheningforum.com/index.php?topic=43.0
http://www.limblengtheningforum.com/index.php?topic=38.0

Unfortunately there are people out there who will play off the insecurities many short men face and try to make a profit off them, including surgeons, which is why you need to be careful about who you go to when choosing a surgeon for cosmetic lengthening.

As an aside, I know you're upset about Sysopotheosis's deceit, but don't type in all capital letters as it's the equivalent of shouting on the internet.  ;)

Thread links updated.
« Last Edit: January 11, 2014, 01:25:13 PM by Admin »
Initial height: 164 cm / ~5'5" (Surgery on 6/25/2014)
Current height: 170 cm / 5'7" (Frames removed 6/29/2015)
External Tibia lengthening performed by Dr Mangal Parihar in Mumbai, India.
My Cosmetic Leg Lengthening Experience

LLL

« Reply #33 on: December 24, 2013, 10:27:03 PM »

Unfortunately there are people out there who will play off the insecurities many short men face and try to make a profit off them,

A prime example of this is his newest reply (as SysOp) in Upinthesky's diary just now...

I think it's completely reasonable for you to feel angry. Why didn't the world treat us as equals when we were shorter? Why did women always treat us as if we had a serious deformity? Why are people such  s?

Talk about playing on people's feelings to make them more likely to get surgery... oh well, he's the LL Profit Prophet after all. But really, Apotheosis? Women treated you as if you had a serious deformity at your natural height of a just-a-little-short 5'7" ?!

ChrisIsaak

« Reply #34 on: December 24, 2013, 11:06:46 PM »

A prime example of this is his newest reply (as SysOp) in Upinthesky's diary just now...

Talk about playing on people's feelings to make them more likely to get surgery... oh well, he's the LL Profit Prophet after all. But really, Apotheosis? Women treated you as if you had a serious deformity at your natural height of a just-a-little-short 5'7" ?!

They actually might have, my friend, you never know. Or maybe he felt that way and blamed his height (maybe I've been doing the same thing for many years). Apo is American, people are VERY tall there. At the end, the decision of undergoing surgery is up to the individual. I wouldn't blame a single person for my decision. It's solely my decision.

Apo isn't profiting from my surgery, now that's a fact  :D

LLL

« Reply #35 on: December 24, 2013, 11:17:00 PM »

They actually might have, my friend, you never know. Or maybe he felt that way and blamed his height (maybe I've been doing the same thing for many years). Apo is American, people are VERY tall there. At the end, the decision of undergoing surgery is up to the individual. I wouldn't blame a single person for my decision. It's solely my decision.

Apo isn't profiting from my surgery, now that's a fact  :D

Maybe I just haven't been around enough women yet.

Where are you from btw?
« Last Edit: July 10, 2014, 06:53:42 PM by Admin »

ChrisIsaak

« Reply #36 on: December 24, 2013, 11:36:17 PM »

I am around his original natural height and live in a country with a taller average than the US. Maybe I just haven't been around enough women yet.

Where are you from btw?

Turkey ( male average 173 cm, or 5'8 ), but I've lived in the US for quite a while.

Carter

« Reply #37 on: December 24, 2013, 11:39:26 PM »

There is a official medical term for Apotheosis/Sysop, any of these ring a bell?   

http://www.mcafee.cc/Bin/sb.html

Profile of the Sociopath

This website summarizes some of the common features of descriptions of the behavior of sociopaths.

Manipulative and Conning
They never recognize the rights of others and see their self-serving behaviors as permissible.

Grandiose Sense of Self
Feels entitled to certain things as "their right."

Pathological Lying
Has no problem lying coolly and easily and it is almost impossible for them to be truthful on a consistent basis. Can create, and get caught up in, a complex belief about their own powers and abilities.

Lack of Remorse, Shame or Guilt
A deep seated rage, which is split off and repressed, is at their core. Does not see others around them as people, but only as targets and opportunities. Instead of friends, they have victims and accomplices who end up as victims. The end always justifies the means and they let nothing stand in their way.

Poor Behavioral Controls/Impulsive Nature
Believe they are all-powerful, all-knowing, entitled to every wish, no sense of personal boundaries, no concern for their impact on others.

Irresponsibility/Unreliability
Not concerned about wrecking others' lives and dreams. Oblivious or indifferent to the devastation they cause. Does not accept blame themselves, but blames others, even for acts they obviously committed.

Criminal or Entrepreneurial Versatility
Changes their image as needed to avoid prosecution. Changes life story readily.

BilateralDamage

« Reply #38 on: December 25, 2013, 03:38:35 AM »

I think these sort of threads are pointless.  We have hundreds of posts on this board already revealing why SysOp/Apo is a terrible person.  We don't need anymore rants with redundant information that makes our forum look conspiracy theory/crazy-esque.

Machine

• Because you are alive , everything is possible .
« Reply #39 on: January 08, 2014, 09:34:49 AM »

i wish SysOp did partnership with a real LL doctor who could give 100% result instead of Dr Sarin . Dr Sarin and Dr Sringari are just a below average indian doctor who are intentionally exposed to LL world by SysOp for business .
i m convinced that they both are not even real Limb lengthening doctors when i did my research .

if you guys see from my eyes , i see that LL folks are spending their hard earned money to wreck themselves if they do surgery with these two doctors .

I m sure you guys know about Russell Peters the canadian indian comedian and actor . he always use to make fun of how cheap indians are and that they are proud to be cheap . well even though he is making jokes of it still he is 100% right .

so be careful ..!!

Taller

« Reply #40 on: January 21, 2014, 11:57:53 PM »

This post is edited as per request of the original poster.. 

I'm not one who has any interest in doing a massive investigation on him or anything. I was just curious. I do think that if people knew his true identity, he'd feel (and be) a lot more accountable for his actions, which is important, since people's health and quality of life is on the line with LL.

To be fair, people also need to be smart enough to evaluate doctors themselves, and not just go to a doctor because some random guy on the interwebs, who calls himself a "prophet of leg lengthening", tells them to. Your brain is your friend.
« Last Edit: January 22, 2014, 06:21:12 AM by Admin »

Sweden

« Reply #41 on: January 22, 2014, 12:11:08 AM »

The patients parents who are suing him must know his name. If he was really pissed he could tell everyone who he is.
It could also be a scam to scare him.

I'm not fond of putting other peoples name out like this. Just like old forum A experienced, some dumb dck could look him up and hurt him.
There are all kind of sick people everywhere.

I don't like what he did in India but every adult is responsible for his own choices.
When I looked up Dr Sarin before I left he had very good credentials.
And his work on my legs seems to be very good.
173cm before LL with Sarin, jan -13. Now 180cm tall. Considering 5cm on femurs.

KiloKAHN

• Premier Member
  • Digital Devil
« Reply #42 on: January 22, 2014, 12:28:31 AM »

I'm not one who has any interest in doing a massive investigation on him or anything. I was just curious. I do think that if people knew his true identity, he'd feel (and be) a lot more accountable for his actions, which is important, since people's health and quality of life is on the line with LL.

To be fair, people also need to be smart enough to evaluate doctors themselves, and not just go to a doctor because some random guy on the interwebs, who calls himself a "prophet of leg lengthening", tells them to. Your brain is your friend.

It's true that the ultimate decision comes down to the person deciding to do limb lengthening surgery, but Sysop/Apotheosis is not free from fault. When you advertise your site as 'The world's number one site for information about cosmetic leg lengthening surgery for height enhancement', has a section entitled 'Doctors That I DO for Recommended Leg Lengthening', and within that section headline it with "This list is comprised of doctors that I would personally recommend to friends or family to do their leg lengthening, or that I would use to do my own leg lengthening. These doctors are recommended because in my opinion they are the best in the world.", title yourself 'prophet of limb lengthening', and personally recommend specific doctors to members of the forum through PM (he was PMing members of old forum  and recommending them to go to Dr. Sringari), don't act entirely innocent when someone interested in cosmetic lengthening takes the advice of the 'Recommended Doctors List' and goes to one of those doctors based on your assurance that the doctor in the recommended list is a good one.

People can do their own research, but when a webmaster of the largest cosmetic lengthening forum (and at the time the only active one) masquerades as an expert in limb lengthening and edits and deletes information showing negative experiences with doctors in his own recommended list, people unaware of his shady bs wouldn't have any reason why they shouldn't go to that doctor, especially if it's the only one within the price range.

Based on Sysop's promotion and Crazy+6's glowing reviews of Dr. Sarin, it's easy to see why people would be influenced to undergo surgery with him. History is repeating itself with Dr. Sringari.

Edited the quote message.
« Last Edit: January 22, 2014, 06:22:10 AM by Admin »

Taller

« Reply #43 on: January 22, 2014, 12:30:51 AM »

Sweden, you are right about the possibility of some nut job tracking him. I don't mean or wish him any physical harm by posting this. I haven't revealed his address, nor do I know it or care to. A person serious enough about exposing him could figure out everything I just posted and much more pretty easily.

On the topic of Dr. Sarin, if everyone who worked hard and researched well got results like yours, I'd already be in India. But look at poor Captain America. Nobody can say he didn't do his research or exercise. He is one of the people most knowledgable on LL ever to grace these forums. He was dedicated to getting the best possible result, but look at all the complications he faced. He has to consult other doctors now about his complications. Cases like his are the only thing holding me back from going to Dr. Sarin. I've never heard reports of complications like Captain's from Dr. Guichet, but I've heard several confirmed cases and many rumors about severe complications at Dr. Sarin's. I'm kind of surprised Sysop endorsed him, but I also feel like rumors are exaggerated. I just wish it were possible to get an accurate picture of how many hard-working, well-read patients he actually messed up.
« Last Edit: January 22, 2014, 12:34:49 AM by Tall »

Claude

« Reply #44 on: January 22, 2014, 01:51:38 AM »

Dude what you are doing is really not cool.

FrankGarrett

• Yew collect callin' son of a bitch, yew.
« Reply #45 on: January 22, 2014, 01:57:54 AM »

Trust me, if I find out who he is, I'm not going the publicize his details. I rather let the NYPD take care of him.

FrankGarrett

« Reply #46 on: January 22, 2014, 01:58:49 AM »

Trust me, if I find out who he is, I'm not going the publicize his details. I rather let the NYPD take care of him.

old forum  is back up. I though SysOp took if offline after reading this thread.

Blackhawk

« Reply #47 on: January 22, 2014, 03:40:42 AM »

Dude!  What Sysopeosis does is really not cool!

Sweden

« Reply #48 on: January 22, 2014, 03:50:00 AM »

What's the charge?

I don't really see the crime he did. He wanted to make more money, sure. He did it with Dr Sarin but failed and now he is doing it with Sringari.
I don't think his intentions is to hurt people.
Dr Sarin did LL surgeries way before Apo was involved.
Maybe Sringari didn't, I don't know but nobody was a guinea pig who went to Dr Sarin in the first place. Not even Crazy+6.
Craig49 was the first old forum  patient of Dr Sarin and he even came back for more surgeries.

I can't tell of Sringari though but Harry spoke of him as very professional. Although that doesn't mean dck I know.

If anyone from here would invade my privacy or interfere with my work I would shoot the bastard. Maybe Apo does that too.

This is just wrong. Let a courthouse try his case first before throwing his name out like that.

Taller

« Reply #49 on: January 22, 2014, 04:02:57 AM »

This is just wrong. Let a courthouse try his case first before throwing his name out like that.

This is true. It's not our job to bring SysOp to justice. A court of law is much more professional, safe for all parties involved, fair, and unbiased. I was naive in thinking that I could post his name here and that nobody would cause him any harm outside of the legal system. I thought this would just help those investigating him for fraud/deception. I don't want anyone to physically stalk or hurt him. Dameon, if you don't mind, I've had a change of heart, and would like the post with Sysop's real name removed. I hope you will understand and agree.

I just wish he would have told us that he was making some money off of patients by recommending certain doctors instead of pretending to recommend doctors out of the goodness of his heart. That's just plain deceitful.
« Last Edit: January 22, 2014, 04:34:29 AM by Tall »

hand_sanitizer

« Reply #50 on: January 22, 2014, 04:55:47 AM »

Yup. Not cool to put out names like that. There are better ways around this.
Btw, I feel obliged to share a little bit of my experience with Dr Sringari, i think it's kinda unfair to view him in the same light as Dr Sarin.

KiloKAHN

• Premier Member
  • Digital Devil
« Reply #51 on: January 22, 2014, 05:12:12 AM »

Yup. Not cool to put out names like that. There are better ways around this.
Btw, I feel obliged to share a little bit of my experience with Dr Sringari, i think it's kinda unfair to view him in the same light as Dr Sarin.

Feel free to post it in Dr. Sringari's thread in the doctor directory.

Smallguy

« Reply #52 on: January 22, 2014, 05:23:59 AM »

This is true. It's not our job to bring SysOp to justice. A court of law is much more professional, safe for all parties involved, fair, and unbiased. I was naive in thinking that I could post his name here and that nobody would cause him any harm outside of the legal system. I thought this would just help those investigating him for fraud/deception. I don't want anyone to physically stalk or hurt him. Dameon, if you don't mind, I've had a change of heart, and would like the post with Sysop's real name removed. I hope you will understand and agree.

I just wish he would have told us that he was making some money off of patients by recommending certain doctors instead of pretending to recommend doctors out of the goodness of his heart. That's just plain deceitful.

Hey bro,

It's all cool. Don't feel too bad about it.

It's alright to put his name up like that. So people would know who he is. At this moment, he may be praying on another potential victim, and we should all have the rights to know about this. Whenever, there is a rapist, a criminal or a fraudster in my town, a picture and the name of the perpetrator would always be disclosed in the city's newspaper and be shown on the TV's news... so all the city's citizen could be vigilant of this crime.

Syops/Apo is clearly a fraudster, a wolf disguising in angel clothes. And we, the short and desperate people, are his sheeps. He is making money off from us at the expense of our own health and safety by not fully disclosing the relationships and the money making deals he had with the doctors.

I agree, we are all adults and should make decision for ourselves. But the information we are provided ought to be true and correct... and the relationships fully disclosed; otherwise, this constitute a scam and is clearly illegal. Had I known that Apo/Sysop was having deals with Doctors, my decision to choose a particular doctor would be clearly different. What if I was told that I was given an apple but instead I was given a lemon. Was it my fault that I receive a lemon? My surgery turn out well, but had I been crippled or maimed because of Apoth/Sysop lies, should that be my fault? Well, no because I didn't ask for a lemon in the first place.

So don't feel too bad about this.

And good.... if you put up his name and some good Samaritan finds out and hurt this villain, then that would be great. At least he would then know how I have felt for the past 1 year.

I live in the American Gardens Building on W. 81st Street on the 11th floor. My name is Patrick Bateman. I'm 27 years old. I believe in taking care of myself and a balanced diet and rigorous exercise routine.

Taller

« Reply #53 on: January 22, 2014, 05:46:33 AM »

Hi. Thanks for your post. Still I feel that I've made a big mistake in posting Sysop's name. It was not appropriate or fair of me to do, nor was it my right.

I myself was not maimed, nor was I ever hurt by Dr. Sarin or SysOp. I was about to go to Dr. Sarin's when all the negative stuff started surfacing, so I was very disappointed (I felt like I'd almost marched into a trap) and bitter (because I can't afford another doctor). What shocked me was that apparently a lot of negative things, such as severe complications had been covered up for a significant time period while Dr. Sarin was on the recommended list. I initially wanted to post Sysop's name so that he'd feel more liable for his actions.

Still, I am not the police, nor am I any kind of enforcer of justice. I had no right to post his name. A court of law would have kept Sysop's name discreet. Telling people his name does not make them safer. People do not need to know Sysop's name to avoid old forum , only that Sysop is a shady character.

Sweden made me aware that, by posting Sysop's name, I may have put him in danger of being stalked or physically harmed. This was not my intention at all. I would not want to physically harm SysOp. Darkness does not illuminate darkness. I was being naive, and failed to realize what powerful and negative impacts this post could have on another man.

Last, even though he is shady, SysOp deserves the same privacy any of us does on an online forum. I wouldn't want people finding out my identity, so it's not fair of me to so carelessly divulge his.

I have messaged Dameon and asked him to remove these posts regarding Sysop's real name. I hope he will agree, and I hope that no physical harm will befall SysOp given all the people who've already seen my post.

I hope this can be a lesson to the community to really consider the implications of the information you disclose. I've learned my lesson, and will be much more careful in the future.

Carter

« Reply #54 on: January 22, 2014, 06:08:59 AM »

We all know how Apotheosis sounds like from the 20/20 interview and his current height is near 6ft3.   

What's the charge? I don't really see the crime he did.

Deception and Consumer Unfair Practices, there are laws against fraud and misrepresentation of trust.   

The FTC defined the elements of deception cases. First, “there must be a representation, omission or practice that is likely to mislead the consumer.” In the case of omissions, the Commission considers the implied representations understood by the consumer. A misleading omission occurs when information is not disclosed to correct reasonable consumer expectations. Second, the Commission examines the practice from the perspective of a reasonable consumer being targeted by the practice. Finally the representation or omission must be a material one—that is one that would have changed consumer behavior

Courts have identified three main factors that must be considered in consumer unfairness cases: (1) whether the practice injures consumers; (2) whether the practice violates established public policy; and (3) whether it is unethical or unscrupulous

FrankGarrett

« Reply #55 on: January 22, 2014, 08:58:53 AM »

What's the charge?

I don't really see the crime he did. He wanted to make more money, sure. He did it with Dr Sarin but failed and now he is doing it with Sringari.
I don't think his intentions is to hurt people.
Dr Sarin did LL surgeries way before Apo was involved.
Maybe Sringari didn't, I don't know but nobody was a guinea pig who went to Dr Sarin in the first place. Not even Crazy+6.
Craig49 was the first old forum  patient of Dr Sarin and he even came back for more surgeries.

I can't tell of Sringari though but Harry spoke of him as very professional. Although that doesn't mean dck I know.

If anyone from here would invade my privacy or interfere with my work I would shoot the bastard. Maybe Apo does that too.

It's a type of fraud because he's making money from it, but I'm not going to speculate because I don't live in America.

Also, if a GP started referring patients in his community to unqualified "specialists", I can imagine he would be in deep shít for doing so. It would be outrageous if there weren't laws in place to prevent this sort of thing. Apotheosis certainly knows what he is doing is wrong because he wouldn't be trying to cover his ass if he didn't.

Metanoia

« Reply #56 on: January 22, 2014, 09:31:49 AM »

Please don't forget that he has massively manipulated and censored information about the complications of Dr. Betz patients. Although Dr. Betz has an extremely bad reputation, most old forum readers are deceived into believing he's the world best. I know for certain 1 case where he deleted a negative post by 1 patient in his diary. The patient never posted again afterwards.
LL is something you do only once in life and therefore you rely on information from others. If this information is manipulated you have no way to check whether it's true or not. Therefore Anderson is a real fraudster who deserves to be punished.

Sweden

« Reply #57 on: January 22, 2014, 12:26:50 PM »

It's not our legal right to punish him.
Let the court decide that instead and first then we could have his name out here. He's not a criminal at this moment.

Both Betz and Dr Sarin had bad outcome but they also had very successful patients.
I would bet even Guichet has had bad outcome but we never get to hear about it.

Metanoia

« Reply #58 on: January 22, 2014, 02:55:21 PM »

Hi Sweden,

We have clear proof that Sysopeosis is deceiving people in his forum for his personal benefit. Therefore we have the right to judge him morally. I don't know Dr.Sarin therefore i can only talk about Dr. Betz. The worst thing about Dr. Betz is not that he produces a lot of injuries, but the fact that he is a dishonest man who is lying to his patients.I don't think Dr. Guichet is lying to his patients.

Sweden

« Reply #59 on: January 22, 2014, 05:30:19 PM »

I agree, you can judge him morally. But putting his name out when he is not convicted for any crime is wrong.
A modern society doesn't work like that.

Polycrates.

• Tyrant and Legatus Augusti pro praetore of LL Forum
« Reply #60 on: January 28, 2014, 07:34:39 PM »

That Mr. Anderson boasts of his affluence obtained through years of sinecure positions makes it pretty certain he isn't too concerned about his fate in court, if this ever were to even come to fruition. He was a millionaire before old forum , and now he's a millionaire who makes a little more on the side, I guess.
Tibial LON for 6cm- Nov 2013, Dr Sringari -177/178cm to 183/184cm
Prospective Femoral Lengthening w/ Precise 3 (if out) Nail for 7cm- Jan 2019, Dr Birkholtz -183/184cm to 190/191cm

And it was here that he professed to his disciples: all of life's bounties lay somewhere upon the dreaded bell curve

crimsontide

« Reply #61 on: July 28, 2014, 02:32:02 PM »

we'll, the more i read, etc.... it does seem that dr beta is not as highly regarded as some make him out to be....

also, regardinging litigation, being an american, i can tell you for sure he can be sued... people sue and win here in much lesser cases, all the time... we are a very litigious society.... that being said, i   would personally not sue if i were one of the victims.... .. and  posting name,etc  when he has not been convicted of anything,  sounds like vigilante justice to me....

Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Up